Dawn Steel Mesh Scrubbers

by Dawn

Dawn® Steel Mesh Scrubbers.

Sponge inside!

Ideal for stainless steel cookware.

Sponge helps hold soap longer.

Sponge center keeps shape after each use.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dawn Steel Mesh Scrubbers!
How would you rate this product?
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I use these on stubborn kitchen and bathroom messes.  I have 2 teenagers in my house so mess is a common word.. The product works just like it is supposed to and can cut through the toughest grime my family can produce.. It's only downfall is the prongs when they start to come lose if you are not careful can stab you.. Other than that excellent cleaning product to have around any day!!
Nathan S.
Bluffdale, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are pretty much the necessities of any household! Very simple and easy to use and they last a while
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Me gusta usarlos cuando me toca lavar la parilla, son muy útiles así que definitivamente los recomiendo
Nikki J.
Good but scratches the pans. I'd suggest plastic pads myself, these are really just for crackheads, lol
Haley C.
Cullman, AL
They are great for scrubbing things that are hard to remove from dishware. These are your classic scrubbers. They aren’t great for longevity, more on the disposable side as with most dishwashing sponges. I would reccomend these
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These scrub pads do a great job on cleaning tuff stubborn stains and removes them completely, tho they do sometimes scratch the pan in the process.
Kayla D.
Marietta, GA
I don't personally likes these sponges. They don't clean as well as I would like them too. Good value and effective just not to my standards.
AMBER R.
BAYTOWN, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Use these all the time to scrub pots and pans. Works well. Dont forget to throw away after use, will rust and "stain" your stainless steel.
Jasper G.
Slidell,Louisiana
these sponge thingys actually come in hand when stuff is stuck on the dishes this helps get most of the stains and dirt off.
Alexis R.
Hanford, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are really good to have around the house for those tough to get out oil stains on pans! They aren't even that expensive either! It is a must have to keep in your kitchen!

Looking for your answer?