BY DAWN

The Dawn Radial Kitchen Brush is outstanding for cleaning rounded surfaces. Its contoured non-slip comfort grip is ergonomically designed and the nylon radial bristles will keep shape in hot water. The unique raised scrubber brush assists with baked on... see more...

Chantel M.
Waltham, MA
Not my favorite for cleaning fishes. I feel like it sometimes tough to get into all the nooks and cranies or every pan. Especially baking pans. I always have to fall back and get a sponge to finish. This at least works well to scrub off anything bug.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This dawn kitchen brush is pretty good... it has a nice angle to really get in those tight places... It's good for scrubbing out grime and gunk but I don't know that I'd buy it again as apposed to buying another product...
Christine G.
Jackson , NJ
I like this for my water bottles and pans because it gets into the spots where my hand cannot. BUT it is too wide for some of my bottles which is why I am only giving it 3 stars. The bristles should be more flexible
Lexi S.
Eau claire, WI
I do deep cleaning around my house, I always have to get in the smaller areas where all the grossness builds up. I can always count on this brush to get my house looking clean! Wouldn't choose anything else!
Angela W.
This product works so well in my kitchen! I love how it has multiple uses. It stays clean and doesn't end up smelling after a few uses. I would recommend this again to my friends!
Carm H.
Murray, UT
I have to say that it's not my favorite, I purchased it from the grocery store and it's was more than I expected but thought i would try it. It's not that tough and it wear out very easily.
Bridget S.
Very strong and sturdy. I like the fact the brushes don't wear out easily. It does a good job helping clean built on dirt or grease. Very good product.
Kelsey S.
Muncie, IN
I use this every time I do my dishes. It just makes cleaning easier. I don’t have to scrub as hard or get in there with my hands.
Argy F.
Tucson, AZ
Funsiona pero no del todo es un poco pesado y dificil de manejar en mi personal experiencia no me funciono de la forma esperada
Alysia H.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This brush literally makes no sense to me and I hate it. I threw mine away. I definitely wont purchase another one.