BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
Dawn dish washing liquid has been in my family for generations. It's the only dish washing liquid that leaves the water soapy during the whole wash. Dawn also cuts grease with ease.
Chantel B.
Dawn is a great product. You can literally see oils and Grime separate when you put dawn directly on a dirty dish. Scent is nice. Been using dawn for as long as I can remember.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I use dawn when pre cleaning my dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. It always smells great and leaves my hands soft. I only use dawn as other brands cause me to break out.
Adam P.
I tend not to care all that much about the scent of my dish soap, just that it cleans. This does. It's great at getting grease off my pans, even when I cook with oil that thickens and repels water in the sink.
Ariana G.
Cleans feel and it makes sure to get all of the grease off. I cook a lot and thinks my favorite soap. Powerful clean is a great name for it because that's exactly What it does
Holly M.
All the power of my favorite grease eating dish soap paired with a great scent! It also was gentle on my hands, family of 6 and no dishwasher means I do A LOT of dishes lol
Tiffanie L.
East Berlin, PA
Nothing is like Dawn. It always works great, plus helps wildlife too! Every time I purchase another cheap brand or knockoff, I always come back to Dawn. Nothing beats it!
Paola P.
Croydon, PA
Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It doesn't dry out my hands after washing a bunch of dishes with hot water, it keeps them moisturized. It also makes washing dishes easy because it gets rids of everything.
Sherrell M.
Weatherford, TX
I 100% love Dawn dish soap. I love it for the tough action it has on grease and left on food. I am not one to wash my dishes right after using and dawn can get any left on food off. Also I only buy the original blue dawn because I also use it in my laundry. I have found that it does not just work on tough grease in my dish but if you put it on your husbands greasing clothes it will take of the grease and stains too. So I always buy one for dishes and one for clothes. I will always buy Dawns its the best.
Amanda T.
Stedman, NC
really breaks down grease and stuck on food with out soaking forever. doesnt over dry your hands. i use my dishwasher mainly but there are some things i wash by hand.