Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Keila G.
Keila G.
This product is good. I like how its not so liquid cause mostly all dishwashing liquids are watery and well I don't really like that. I like how its smells and its very awesome.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
I love how dawn is tough on grease by gentle on your hands. The scents on are also amazing and this is one of the reasons that dawn is one of my favorite dish washing liquids.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Louisville, KY
Dec. 27, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
I don't have a dishwasher (crazy, I know!), so I splurge on dishwashing liquid. I like Dawn because my hands never dry out after I wash dishes, and this one smells great!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.
I swear by this brand and this is the best scent too! I will not waste my time buying anything else. My pots and pans are always a breeze to clean when I use Dawn! 🖒🖒🖒
Tatum H.
Tatum H.
Heyburn, ID
Dec. 7, 2016, 10:36 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
I just thought I would try something different from Dawn since I always use the same and I was very please by this and the smell was good as well. Not strong at all.
Reghan J.
Reghan J.
Lumberton, TX
This a product that is both gentle on the skin and gets the job done without leaving any nasty residue. For the price that you pay you are getting a great product!
Leah W.
Leah W.
Nov. 18, 2016, 6:11 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Dawn dish soap is unbelievable it leaves your dishes as clean as if you just bought them. Grease just slide right off , absolutely a great great great dish soap
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Love this liquid soap! It smooth my hands after washing dishes, love the scent too! I'm a wife and would always buy this kind of dish soap never disappointing!
Shauna R.
Shauna R.
Flint, MI
Doesn't leave my hands dry feeling, and takes the grease and oil residue out of pots and pans with ease. I always use this brand of dish soap no matter what
Melanie  M.
Melanie M.
Normal, IL
This product has a great scent. It cuts through the grease on some of my trickier pans. I like that my hands don't feel dry and cracked after I hand wash.