Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Hopkins, MN

I have only ever used Dawn as my dish liquid soap. I love all of the different scents they have. The soap doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry. Dishes are cleaned nicely as well. They also help out animals in need and I love that they promote that.
Melina B.
Melina B.
Umatilla, FL

I use this product multiple times a day and am never dissapointed. My dishes come out clean. I also use it for drain removal from my girls clothes. I'm always pleasantly surprised when I get tough to remove stains by using just a drop of dawn soap.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Basehor, KS

with dawn I never have a problem getting my dishes clean, it takes all of the grease away and leves them squeaky clean and smelling good. would highly recommend them to anyone and they have nice scents too. would definitely buy over and over again
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO

Great scent dishwashing liquid. A little bit goes a long way. Doesn't dry out my hands after washing dishes like other dishwashing liquids do. Reasonably priced compared to other name brand dishwashing liquids. I will continue to buy this product.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Chesapeake, VA

Smells nice, works great! I usually tend to stick with the original scent, but to welcome this scent. It's very calming, especially during after dinner clean up. Highly recommend it to others, I don't really have anything negative to say about it.
Blair O.
Blair O.

Love the sent and it lasts a good length of time. It is my favorite color and it's really powerful cleaner. Reasonably priced and I love to use this product. It breakers through grease without using a lot of products and foams up for a long time .
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tempe, Az

It cleans your dishes, washes hands and smells good while doing it. The color is pretty and it works really well too. I like that is anti bacterial which is so important when working in the kitchen so that you can keep everything clean and healthy
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS

I really like this dish detergent. it cuts grease and cleans stubborn stuck on food off of my pots and pans. I use this as my go to product when I make casseroles with cheese. I don't have to wait for the dishes to soak. This product is excellent.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Victoria, TX

Smells really good. It cleans very well with very little scrubbing. It can also be used for cleaning surfaces. I have not found any cons. The cheapest brand I have found for dishwashing, yet the best product. Definitely something you should try.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA

I love the way dawn smells, how it makes my hands feel, and how clean it makes my dishes. Really can't ask for more from a dish soap. Oh wait! AND the price is super reasonable! Sometimes, the old and true are the way to go. I highly recommend!

Join Now