Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID

This dish soap is so great and smells so good! I used to never really think about what kind of dish soap i should get but this soap always does such a great job getting my dishes so clean and looking so fresh
Lauran  L.
Lauran L.
Plainview, TX

What can I say about this?!? It is so great on stuck on food leave it with water in a bad dish and let it soak for 5 min. Then wash it the stuck on gunk comes of so much easier. Thus is my favorite dish soap.
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Leesburg, FL

I always love using Dawn products! This product really breaks down all of the grease and grime very quickly, and without needing to soak. It's still gentle enough to use for our hands and smells so amazing!
Ali P.
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA

I love dawn dish soap
It's not harsh on your hands
So it leave my hands really soft after washing dishes
And they have a lot of different scents to choose from
I usually get lavender
That one smells amazing
Janai L.
Janai L.

This is probably the best dish soap I have used in a while, I get your dishes super clean and leaves you hands feeling smooth all day long after washing up the dishes. I would most definitely buy it again.
Paige F.
Paige F.

Best dish wash soap ever. I use this product every time I was dishes. I can even use it as a hand soap while in the kitchen and it makes my hands feel softer than a normal hand soap would. Recommend 10/10.
Kim W.
Kim W.

Talk about strong!!! My absolute favorite brand to begin with but this is my new favorite... Still cuts through the grease and leaves no funky residue on my dishes or glasses.... My dishes air dried clear
Sanja P.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas, NV

I only use Dawn soap for my dishes! It's gentle on the hands, it gets the job done and it smells really good! They're great value and you can even find them at the DOLLAR store. I definitely recommend it.
Jaci L.
Jaci L.
Plaquemine , La

Love the scent!!! Always have used dawn! Washes well with hand washed dishes!! Love that it saved marine life! I get mine from Walmart! Not to pricey with great value. Lasts forever! Will Def repurchase!
Shealynn D.
Shealynn D.
Port Orchard , Wa

Smells amazing. Cuts through grease very easily and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps I've tried. I know that when I use this my dishes will be clean. Will most definitely keep repurchasing.