BY DAWN #19 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY
Amazing recommend good price easy to find smells good lathers good very soapy cleans and shines dishes highly recommend keeps dishes clean and in good condition. Use often highly recommend b. N. N.
Alice s.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Ive never found a right dishwashing liquid till Ive tried Dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent dishwashing liquid. It cleans the dishes very well. I never see any leftovers when I take my dishes out.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Rockford, IL
Love how well this product lifts backed on food if left in a pan/dish to soak for a short amount of time. Plus this product won't leave your hands smelling disgusting when your done washing dishes
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA
Gets greasy dishes and pots and pans squeaky clean with very little product. It smells great and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I buy it at my supermarket or at Target. Couldn't be easier!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Dawn vibrant does a great job cleaning dishes! I use this brand quite often. It smells amazing & isn't too expensive. It can be found at most stores too. It takes off stuck on food like a champ!
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA
Smells heavenly and works as intended. My husband recently deep fried eggrolls, as you can imagine there was grease everywhere. This dish liquid cut through the grease surprisingly well.
Dawn E.
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
Dawn dish washing liquid has been in my family for generations. It's the only dish washing liquid that leaves the water soapy during the whole wash. Dawn also cuts grease with ease.
Barbara E.
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX
The power of Dawn in invigorating scents. Dawn is tough on grease and leaves dishes clean. No soap haze left behind on counters or stainless steel. Works well on cars and pets too!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
The scent of the soap is very refreshing. The quality of clean I get on my dishes is absolutely amazing. I use it in my dorm and my dishes never get dusty and always smell amazing
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Atlanta, GA
Does well on grease and doesn't dry my hands out like other brands. I don't use it much since I have a dishwasher and live alone but I like that I don't go through it super fast