Add a Photo

By DAWN
#26 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Kylie F.
Kylie F.

This is an amazing product! It leaves all the dishes looking superior and is very effective. You can buy this at just about any grocery store for a reasonable price. I would buy this product again. Would recommend!
Emily M.
Emily M.

I use this all the time to wash dishes with. It's not too pricey it's about the same as any other ones. I usually buy it from food lion. It also has a very nice refreshing scent. I would definitely buy it again.
Marisa J.
Marisa J.
Gainesville, FL

This has a great smell and it's Dawn dish soap so we all know how great it is already! We use it all the time in my house to wash the dishes and we even use it for the counters. 10/10 would recommend to others.
Adam P.
Adam P.

I tend not to care all that much about the scent of my dish soap, just that it cleans. This does. It's great at getting grease off my pans, even when I cook with oil that thickens and repels water in the sink.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID

This dish soap is so great and smells so good! I used to never really think about what kind of dish soap i should get but this soap always does such a great job getting my dishes so clean and looking so fresh
Lauran  L.
Lauran L.
Plainview, TX

What can I say about this?!? It is so great on stuck on food leave it with water in a bad dish and let it soak for 5 min. Then wash it the stuck on gunk comes of so much easier. Thus is my favorite dish soap.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA

I love dawn dish soap
It's not harsh on your hands
So it leave my hands really soft after washing dishes
And they have a lot of different scents to choose from
I usually get lavender
That one smells amazing
Janai L.
Janai L.

This is probably the best dish soap I have used in a while, I get your dishes super clean and leaves you hands feeling smooth all day long after washing up the dishes. I would most definitely buy it again.
Paige F.
Paige F.

Best dish wash soap ever. I use this product every time I was dishes. I can even use it as a hand soap while in the kitchen and it makes my hands feel softer than a normal hand soap would. Recommend 10/10.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Indio, CA

Love using dawn dishwashing soup to clean the dishes, it does a great job on cleaning and dis effecting my dishes and not only that this soup doesn't dry my hands either and the fragrances smell so good.

Join Now