Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Chatel P.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
Davey C.
San Pablo, CA
Seemed like a good idea but the smell is overwhelming. It doesn't wash off, so when you try to heat up a pan what you washed with this you end up smelling the fragrance as it burns off.
Kathy K.
Gainesville, GA
Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. It works, pure and simple. No cons, just pros: if it works, keep buying it! Very effective on dishes and other small cleaning jobs. The scent is very subtle and refreshing. Would recommend.
Emilee C.
Lodi , CA
Only dish soap I use! Smells really good but more important it works! It washes away baked on grease! My dishes always feel clean no grease left behind and a little goes a long way!
Marissa C.
My favorite dish soap. Also use it for cleaning off grease from the stove. Works like a charm. Won't use any other brand bc they seam watery. Dawn has such great quality.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I mean, I can only get so hyped on dish soap. But I must say that I hate the drying feeling on my hands after I do dishes, and the feeling is diminished with this particular dishwashing liquid.
Mallory H.
Mosman, WY
I am a fan of this dish soap! Not only does it do a good job cleaning but dishes but it also has a nice, light smell that has a refreshing vibe to it. This product is not pricey and a good deal for the quality of the product. I would definitely buy again!
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC
Dawn dish washing liquid has been in my family for generations. It's the only dish washing liquid that leaves the water soapy during the whole wash. Dawn also cuts grease with ease.
Adam P.
I tend not to care all that much about the scent of my dish soap, just that it cleans. This does. It's great at getting grease off my pans, even when I cook with oil that thickens and repels water in the sink.
Chantel B.
Dawn is a great product. You can literally see oils and Grime separate when you put dawn directly on a dirty dish. Scent is nice. Been using dawn for as long as I can remember.
Holly M.
All the power of my favorite grease eating dish soap paired with a great scent! It also was gentle on my hands, family of 6 and no dishwasher means I do A LOT of dishes lol