Add a Photo

By DAWN
#22 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Gainesville, GA

Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. It works, pure and simple. No cons, just pros: if it works, keep buying it! Very effective on dishes and other small cleaning jobs. The scent is very subtle and refreshing. Would recommend.
Beka H.
Beka H.
Waterloo, IA

Works great had to hand wash dishes for a yeR and this stuff did the trick. It was cheap and dint leave my hands feeling extremely dry after. It also had annice scent. I would buy it again. I would recommend to friends
Julie V.
Julie V.
Miami Beach, FL

Great product. Easy to use on dishes, a little bit goes a long way. Scent is nice, too. I also like to use it along with hydrogen peroxide to treat stains on clothes. The mix of these two get rid of everything easily.
Gwyneth T.
Gwyneth T.

Although we use the little pods in the dishwasher, when I hand wash larger dishes I use this! It cleans very well and smells nice :) I give it 4/5 because I don't use it too often because the pods are more convenient!
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS

I love the fragrance of this soap. It's a trusted brand at an affordable price point that gets the job done well. I usually purchase this at Walmart or target and I always recommend this product to friends and family.
Meghan A.
Meghan A.

I absolutely love Dawn dish soap. My hands tend to get very dry from prolonged water exposure and many types of soaps it's always been gentle on my hands and many of my antique dishes. I love all of their scents too!
Kylie F.
Kylie F.

This is an amazing product! It leaves all the dishes looking superior and is very effective. You can buy this at just about any grocery store for a reasonable price. I would buy this product again. Would recommend!
Emily M.
Emily M.

I use this all the time to wash dishes with. It's not too pricey it's about the same as any other ones. I usually buy it from food lion. It also has a very nice refreshing scent. I would definitely buy it again.
Marisa J.
Marisa J.
Gainesville, FL

This has a great smell and it's Dawn dish soap so we all know how great it is already! We use it all the time in my house to wash the dishes and we even use it for the counters. 10/10 would recommend to others.
Adam P.
Adam P.

I tend not to care all that much about the scent of my dish soap, just that it cleans. This does. It's great at getting grease off my pans, even when I cook with oil that thickens and repels water in the sink.