Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Tieni J.
Tieni J.
Dayton, OH

I love using Dawn dish washing soap. You can only use little amount and it cleans really well compared to other products. I love the way my hands feel after using it and the scent is refreshing and nice. Yes I would recommend others to use this product.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Henderson, NV

Oh man, this product is incredible. IT smells amazing and it really gets into those stuck stains in your dishes. It's extremely effective and easy to use! It smells amazing and it's definitely cost friendly. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Christina A.
Christina A.

Great for hand-washing dishes! Have been using Dawn for years and have never had a problem. Cheap, yet effective. Smells great as well! I recommend this to anyone who wants a good, reliable dishwashing liquid. 10/10 from my family and I. Great product.
Dawn Dish-washing liquid is effective and cleans my dishes without having to scrub. It is great for greasy dishes and has a nice scent. It is also good for your hands. I only use Dawn for my dishwashing needs. I would recommend this product to others.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Cedar Springs, MI

I really like this product.. It takes very little product to get my dishes clean. I purchased it from Meijer at a pretty good value. It's a little bit pricier than other brands. I like the scent, but I could probably get a similar product for cheaper.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Cape Breton, NS

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid works and is so worth the price. There are down side to using Dawn. It is a very effective product. I love the sent of this product and it is very refreshing and yes I will buy it again for sure.
Brandee C.
Brandee C.

This stuff works miracles! I used to use the regular antibacterial one but once I tried this one I was hooked. I pour a little bit mixed with some hot water in some pans that have stuck food on them let them soak for a few mins and then bam all clean
Karina F.
Karina F.

This dish soap works very well for me. It is the perfect consistency to me. It works well at cleaning dishes and works well at taking off any stuck food or excess grease. I love the scents on all of them and would recommend this product to everyone.
Callie D.
Callie D.
Pflugerville , Tx

Living in a college dorm, I don't have access to a kitchen, but I still need to clean dishes. Dawn dishsoap works great in our small sink. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes when they get really dirty and have never had any problems with it.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Hopkins, MN

I have only ever used Dawn as my dish liquid soap. I love all of the different scents they have. The soap doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry. Dishes are cleaned nicely as well. They also help out animals in need and I love that they promote that.

Join Now