BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Whitlee K.
Decatur, AL
Dawn is my go-to when it comes to detergent for dish-washing. However, it is also great for stain-removal. I love the way it smells, cleans & does not leave hands feeling dry after prolonged use. I recommend this product 100% and wouldn't make it without it in my home!
Candi C.
This is the best dish liquid I've used. It gets everything I was spotless! I actually use it frequently to help get grease out of my husband's work clothes, and it does amazing work on it too.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
This product is great my dishes don't ever take long to wash! Its really great on the stuck on food compared to the off brands! I also love how wonderful my hands smell after washing dishes.
Davey C.
San Pablo, CA
Seemed like a good idea but the smell is overwhelming. It doesn't wash off, so when you try to heat up a pan what you washed with this you end up smelling the fragrance as it burns off.
Jamie B.
Great for soaking dishes with tough stains. It is great to wash dishes that you have cooked oil and grease in. It is a good go to dish soap for most anything. I bought it at Hen House.
Kathy K.
Gainesville, GA
Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. It works, pure and simple. No cons, just pros: if it works, keep buying it! Very effective on dishes and other small cleaning jobs. The scent is very subtle and refreshing. Would recommend.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I mean, I can only get so hyped on dish soap. But I must say that I hate the drying feeling on my hands after I do dishes, and the feeling is diminished with this particular dishwashing liquid.
Marissa C.
My favorite dish soap. Also use it for cleaning off grease from the stove. Works like a charm. Won't use any other brand bc they seam watery. Dawn has such great quality.
Emilee C.
Lodi, CA
Only dish soap I use! Smells really good but more important it works! It washes away baked on grease! My dishes always feel clean no grease left behind and a little goes a long way!
Mallory H.
Mosman, WY
I am a fan of this dish soap! Not only does it do a good job cleaning but dishes but it also has a nice, light smell that has a refreshing vibe to it. This product is not pricey and a good deal for the quality of the product. I would definitely buy again!