BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Hawa H.
Love this soap. Dawn always smells great and. Ever leaves your hands cracked DVD dried up. I personally rather washes dishes by hand with dawn rather that use my dishwasher. Thats how much I love this soap
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
Smells amazing. Cuts through grease very easily and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps I've tried. I know that when I use this my dishes will be clean. Will most definitely keep repurchasing.
Toni c.
Cameron, NC
The best thing to use daily and works wonders on those baked on foods. Dawn also helps to keep the sticky stuff and does a very quick and effective job on all those tough meals and messes within a few minutes you have power that seems like an overnight soak. A great time saver.
Karen B.
Merrill, WI
Dawn dish soap s a awesome product as just a little bit will take away grease and baked on food. It also does not dry your hands out. Can also just be used for hand washing to get off auto grease!
Dawn Dish-washing liquid is effective and cleans my dishes without having to scrub. It is great for greasy dishes and has a nice scent. It is also good for your hands. I only use Dawn for my dishwashing needs. I would recommend this product to others.
Jennifer Z.
Works well to remove baked on food and is tough on grime. The scent is a little strong but not an unpleasant scent. One bottle lasts forever! Doesn't leave a film. Would consider purchasing again.
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
As always Dawn is amazing! The smell is refreshing yet not overwhelming! The price is about the same as regular blue dawn. So worth it to pay a little extra because Dawn always goes above and beyond!
Lynette A.
Oak Creek, WI
This smells so great! It is effective of getting the grease off my dishes and even the hard to get stains of my pans. This is effective and the smell is a huge pro! I would buy this product again.
Alisa B.
Spokane, WA
We use Dawn Dishsoap the most often, and it works the best honestly but it seems to be so much more expensive than the other products. We don't mind paying the extra for the high quality though.
Whitlee K.
Decatur, AL
Dawn is my go-to when it comes to detergent for dish-washing. However, it is also great for stain-removal. I love the way it smells, cleans & does not leave hands feeling dry after prolonged use. I recommend this product 100% and wouldn't make it without it in my home!