Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Chatel P.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
Smells amazing. Cuts through grease very easily and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps I've tried. I know that when I use this my dishes will be clean. Will most definitely keep repurchasing.
Dawn Dish-washing liquid is effective and cleans my dishes without having to scrub. It is great for greasy dishes and has a nice scent. It is also good for your hands. I only use Dawn for my dishwashing needs. I would recommend this product to others.
Karen B.
Merrill, WI
Dawn dish soap s a awesome product as just a little bit will take away grease and baked on food. It also does not dry your hands out. Can also just be used for hand washing to get off auto grease!
Lynette A.
Oak Creek, WI
This smells so great! It is effective of getting the grease off my dishes and even the hard to get stains of my pans. This is effective and the smell is a huge pro! I would buy this product again.
Jennifer Z.
Works well to remove baked on food and is tough on grime. The scent is a little strong but not an unpleasant scent. One bottle lasts forever! Doesn't leave a film. Would consider purchasing again.
Alisa B.
Spokane, WA
We use Dawn Dishsoap the most often, and it works the best honestly but it seems to be so much more expensive than the other products. We don't mind paying the extra for the high quality though.
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
As always Dawn is amazing! The smell is refreshing yet not overwhelming! The price is about the same as regular blue dawn. So worth it to pay a little extra because Dawn always goes above and beyond!
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Great detergent! Dishes come out really clean without too much scrubbing, and it doesn't dry out my hands after lots of use. Great value and love the scent! Definitely worth a try if you're on the fence.
Candi C.
This is the best dish liquid I've used. It gets everything I was spotless! I actually use it frequently to help get grease out of my husband's work clothes, and it does amazing work on it too.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
This product is great my dishes don't ever take long to wash! Its really great on the stuck on food compared to the off brands! I also love how wonderful my hands smell after washing dishes.