Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Emily M.
Emily M.
I use this all the time to wash dishes with. It's not too pricey it's about the same as any other ones. I usually buy it from food lion. It also has a very nice refreshing scent. I would definitely buy it again.
Marisa J.
Marisa J.
Gainesville, FL
This has a great smell and it's Dawn dish soap so we all know how great it is already! We use it all the time in my house to wash the dishes and we even use it for the counters. 10/10 would recommend to others.
Adam P.
Adam P.
Jan. 7, 2017, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
I tend not to care all that much about the scent of my dish soap, just that it cleans. This does. It's great at getting grease off my pans, even when I cook with oil that thickens and repels water in the sink.
Lauran  L.
Lauran L.
Plainview, TX
What can I say about this?!? It is so great on stuck on food leave it with water in a bad dish and let it soak for 5 min. Then wash it the stuck on gunk comes of so much easier. Thus is my favorite dish soap.
Ali P.
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA
I love dawn dish soap
It's not harsh on your hands
So it leave my hands really soft after washing dishes
And they have a lot of different scents to choose from
I usually get lavender
That one smells amazing
Paige F.
Paige F.
Best dish wash soap ever. I use this product every time I was dishes. I can even use it as a hand soap while in the kitchen and it makes my hands feel softer than a normal hand soap would. Recommend 10/10.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
Nov. 16, 2016, 8:58 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
The Dawn power clean dishwashing liquids are the only way to go. The break through grease so well and smell amazing. They aren't going to dry out your hands and a tiny bit of soap goes a really long way.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Spring, TX
Dawn is the classic dish soap that will always be the best. A little goes a long way so the price is pretty fair. I keep mine in an olive oil pourer next to my sink because it looks better - works great!
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Pace, FL
Dec. 30, 2016, 10:42 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Dawn dish soap is easily the best. It gets the job done and every bottle purchased helps an animal! I'm a firm believer in buying from companies that have morale and are helping others with my purchase!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This smells so good and leaves your hands feeling soft instead of dryed out. The price is reasonable and very worth it as you don't have to use much to get great results. Will buy again and recommend.