Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
member-13ac4d741
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC

This dishwashing liquid always get the job done effectively! I have loved all the Dawn scents I've purchased so I feel like you can't go wrong with any of them. I continually repurchase this product and would recommend this product.
Ivet U.
Ivet U.
Bakersfield, CA

Perfect amount of soap with one small drop. With other soaps I feel as if they are more watered down and I need more soap to really get a good lather for the dishes, but not with dawn one small drop and it makes a huge difference.
Kalea Z.
Kalea Z.
Phoenix, AZ

This is a great dish soap and is very cheap. I love washing my dishes with this soap. This soap also has a great scent to it and gets the job done. I have washed every dish very easily with this soap and is great for tough stains.
Mara S.
Mara S.
Mohave Valley, AZ

This stuff smells great and powers through all the crud left on my dishes. I don't have to scrub as hard to get stuff off when I use it. I really love this product. Dawn as always is the best when it comes to product and price.
Bre F.
Bre F.

This is a great dish soap. I use this brand all the time. It cleans my dishes very. It helps get rid of the stains from red sauces on my dishes. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone that has tough stains in their dishes.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY

I love all dawn products, I switch back and forth between which ones I use depending on what I feel like smelling white I do the dishes. Gets everything the cleanest and cuts through the grease easily. I will keep buying Dawn
Heather K.
Heather K.
Folsom, PA

I have been using Dawn for YEARS but have never encountered a scent I love quite as much as this one. Dawn is and always has been the best dish detergent out there but they've outdone themselves with how amazing this smells.
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Delaware, OH

Excellent aroma, great cleaning power. I have used regular Dawn for the last twenty years. I actually picked up this bottle by mistake. When I got home, I was pleasantly surprised. I will defiantly use this product again.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.

This could be an issue with the water not the soap, but it seemed a bit difficult to rinse off completely.

However it was a good cleaning product and did its job. Not too exciting but very practical and worth it's price.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Gainesville, GA

Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. It works, pure and simple. No cons, just pros: if it works, keep buying it! Very effective on dishes and other small cleaning jobs. The scent is very subtle and refreshing. Would recommend.

Join Now