Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Kalea Z.
Kalea Z.
Phoenix, AZ

This is a great dish soap and is very cheap. I love washing my dishes with this soap. This soap also has a great scent to it and gets the job done. I have washed every dish very easily with this soap and is great for tough stains.
Bre F.
Bre F.

This is a great dish soap. I use this brand all the time. It cleans my dishes very. It helps get rid of the stains from red sauces on my dishes. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone that has tough stains in their dishes.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY

I love all dawn products, I switch back and forth between which ones I use depending on what I feel like smelling white I do the dishes. Gets everything the cleanest and cuts through the grease easily. I will keep buying Dawn
Heather K.
Heather K.
Folsom, PA

I have been using Dawn for YEARS but have never encountered a scent I love quite as much as this one. Dawn is and always has been the best dish detergent out there but they've outdone themselves with how amazing this smells.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Northport, AL

I love this! The smell is great and it definitely cleans well. You don't need very much to clean a lot of dishes, so it lasts a long time. This is a good value and I would recommend it to everyone! I don't use anything else.
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Delaware, OH

Excellent aroma, great cleaning power. I have used regular Dawn for the last twenty years. I actually picked up this bottle by mistake. When I got home, I was pleasantly surprised. I will defiantly use this product again.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.

This could be an issue with the water not the soap, but it seemed a bit difficult to rinse off completely.

However it was a good cleaning product and did its job. Not too exciting but very practical and worth it's price.
Beka H.
Beka H.
Waterloo, IA

Works great had to hand wash dishes for a yeR and this stuff did the trick. It was cheap and dint leave my hands feeling extremely dry after. It also had annice scent. I would buy it again. I would recommend to friends
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS

I love the fragrance of this soap. It's a trusted brand at an affordable price point that gets the job done well. I usually purchase this at Walmart or target and I always recommend this product to friends and family.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Miami Beach, FL

Great product. Easy to use on dishes, a little bit goes a long way. Scent is nice, too. I also like to use it along with hydrogen peroxide to treat stains on clothes. The mix of these two get rid of everything easily.

Join Now