Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Dover, DE

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh is a great dishwashing liquid. Gets my dishes sparkling clean and smells great. Great value for a great dishwashing liquid. I use it everyday to get my dishes sparkling clean. I buy this liquid over any other dishwashing liquid.
Terri T.
Terri T.
Kent, WA

Dawn is great at removing grease or oil. A little bit goes a long way. I like the price. I use it to add to my homemade cleaning solutions. Look on the Internet for many treatments. It's an all around perfect cleaner. I would highly recommend it to my friends
Laura P.
Laura P.
Harrisonburg, VA

This stuff smells like heaven! It works like a charm... even after making something in the frying pan and leaving it out over night. Crazy stuff, how quickly I can remove all the grim! Worth the price (let's be real, it's not even that steep! I'm in college)!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Norman, OK

Seeing as my daughter washes all of the dishes and always chooses this product at Walmart, it must be pretty great to keep a 14 year old going back for more! I never see a residue and can always smell the scent throughout the kitchen when she's washing them.
Miles H.
Miles H.

Works well and gets the job done. The clean, fresh scent is noninvasive and cleans well. There are no cons, only pros. I would recommend Dawn over other brands found at Target, especially over off-brand products. This is a product my family has always used.
Tom M.
Tom M.
Maybee, MI

I ONLY use Dawn. It is an amazing product that does exactly what it's supposed to. It always get's my dishes clean the first time no washing my dishes before I wash my dishes! I love the scent and the way my hands feel after I've finished washing my dishes!
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK

I love this dish washing soap! Not only does it smell good it cleans a lot of dishes at once without having to put more product on the sponge. The scents are amazing! Dawn is probably the most effect dish washing soap. I highly recommend this to everybody!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

The dawn soaps have always worked well for me
i started buying their products because of the work they do with animals and then continued using them because they make the effort i put into pre-soaking and quick cleaning dishes
i usually grab it at walmart
Sandy W.
Sandy W.
Jersey City, NJ

Smells great and isn't harsh on my hands when I'm washing dishes. Effective and gets off all kinds of gunk without feeling like it's loaded with chemicals. Doesn't usually leave a residue behind which is nice (otherwise you end up washing things twice!).
Tieni J.
Tieni J.
Dayton, OH

I love using Dawn dish washing soap. You can only use little amount and it cleans really well compared to other products. I love the way my hands feel after using it and the scent is refreshing and nice. Yes I would recommend others to use this product.

Join Now