Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO

It cleans your dishes, washes hands and smells good while doing it. The color is pretty and it works really well too. I like that is anti bacterial which is so important when working in the kitchen so that you can keep everything clean and healthy
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA

I love the way dawn smells, how it makes my hands feel, and how clean it makes my dishes. Really can't ask for more from a dish soap. Oh wait! AND the price is super reasonable! Sometimes, the old and true are the way to go. I highly recommend!
preston W.
preston W.

Dish is the way to go gets all grease off the dishes and leaves them looking sparkling. It's con is you only need a little bit and it comes out more than needed I recommend to friends because my family uses already its very affordable though.
Marsha Y.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, Ga

Dawn dish detergent is one of the best I've tried so far. I've been using it for months now because it consistently cuts grease on dishes quickly. I'm totally satisfied with this brand. I also like the variety of scents they have available.
Meredith U.
Meredith U.
Fenton, MI

It's a little expensive, but a little for sure goes a long way with this product. His soap cuts through grease with ease and feels wonderful on your hands. The smell last for a long time on your hands too, leaving a soft cleaning feeling.
Katie B.
Katie B.

Dawn is a great dish soap. It leaves the dishes shiny and clean and the smell of the soap is amazing! It also leaves your hands soft too like you just washed them and not dishes. This is my favorite scent and would definitely recommend!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Georgetown, TX

The only dish washing brand I use! It's just like it says, tough on grease, gentle on your hands. With all the great new scents it still gets the job done and leaves your hands mosterized at the same time and leaves a nice scent too!
member-13ac4d741
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC

This dishwashing liquid always get the job done effectively! I have loved all the Dawn scents I've purchased so I feel like you can't go wrong with any of them. I continually repurchase this product and would recommend this product.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
N Royalton, OH

Love the Dawn brand! Works great to cut though grease and hardened food. It works for removing other stains too like clothing and whatnot. Worth paying a little bit more than a bargain brand! The product is used daily in my kitchen!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI

Dawn is My "GO TO" Dish Soap Brand. The Power Clean is AMAZING!! One drop of soap..hot water & 5 minutes in Baking Dish that would normally need a chisel and the Baked on mess rinses clean. Dawn will ALWAYS be My Family's Dish Soap.