Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Chatel P.

BY DAWN #97 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
Kim W.
Talk about strong!!! My absolute favorite brand to begin with but this is my new favorite... Still cuts through the grease and leaves no funky residue on my dishes or glasses.... My dishes air dried clear
Janai S.
This is probably the best dish soap I have used in a while, I get your dishes super clean and leaves you hands feeling smooth all day long after washing up the dishes. I would most definitely buy it again.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
I only use Dawn soap for my dishes! It's gentle on the hands, it gets the job done and it smells really good! They're great value and you can even find them at the DOLLAR store. I definitely recommend it.
Stephany M.
Indio, CA
Love using dawn dishwashing soup to clean the dishes, it does a great job on cleaning and dis effecting my dishes and not only that this soup doesn't dry my hands either and the fragrances smell so good.
Shannon A.
Michigan City, IN
I always love using Dawn products! This product really breaks down all of the grease and grime very quickly, and without needing to soak. It's still gentle enough to use for our hands and smells so amazing!
Jaci L.
Plaquemine , LA
Love the scent!!! Always have used dawn! Washes well with hand washed dishes!! Love that it saved marine life! I get mine from Walmart! Not to pricey with great value. Lasts forever! Will Def repurchase!
Melina B.
Umatilla, FL
I use this product multiple times a day and am never dissapointed. My dishes come out clean. I also use it for drain removal from my girls clothes. I'm always pleasantly surprised when I get tough to remove stains by using just a drop of dawn soap.
Shealynn D.
Bremerton, WA
Smells amazing. Cuts through grease very easily and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps I've tried. I know that when I use this my dishes will be clean. Will most definitely keep repurchasing.
Dawn Dish-washing liquid is effective and cleans my dishes without having to scrub. It is great for greasy dishes and has a nice scent. It is also good for your hands. I only use Dawn for my dishwashing needs. I would recommend this product to others.
Karen B.
Merrill, WI
Dawn dish soap s a awesome product as just a little bit will take away grease and baked on food. It also does not dry your hands out. Can also just be used for hand washing to get off auto grease!