Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Blair O.
Blair O.

Love the sent and it lasts a good length of time. It is my favorite color and it's really powerful cleaner. Reasonably priced and I love to use this product. It breakers through grease without using a lot of products and foams up for a long time .
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ

It cleans your dishes, washes hands and smells good while doing it. The color is pretty and it works really well too. I like that is anti bacterial which is so important when working in the kitchen so that you can keep everything clean and healthy
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS

I really like this dish detergent. it cuts grease and cleans stubborn stuck on food off of my pots and pans. I use this as my go to product when I make casseroles with cheese. I don't have to wait for the dishes to soak. This product is excellent.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Victoria, TX

Smells really good. It cleans very well with very little scrubbing. It can also be used for cleaning surfaces. I have not found any cons. The cheapest brand I have found for dishwashing, yet the best product. Definitely something you should try.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA

I love the way dawn smells, how it makes my hands feel, and how clean it makes my dishes. Really can't ask for more from a dish soap. Oh wait! AND the price is super reasonable! Sometimes, the old and true are the way to go. I highly recommend!
Marsha Y.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA

Dawn dish detergent is one of the best I've tried so far. I've been using it for months now because it consistently cuts grease on dishes quickly. I'm totally satisfied with this brand. I also like the variety of scents they have available.
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Bryson, TX

I love this dish soap. Dawn soap works like no other. I personally love the color which is why I bought it but the formula is awesome. The scent of this one is excellent and it keeps your hands from drying out. I will be buying this again!
Chantel L.
Chantel L.
Peterborough, Ontario

Dawn is the best dish washing liquid out there! It eats up the grease quickly and with minimal scrubbing. We bought it at Freshco for sale for $3. Even if it wasn't on sale I would absolutely buy it because it's the best liquid out there.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Trepassey, NL

I have found that dawn definitely cuts the grease off pots and pans. Very good value for the price specially when on sale. Very effective at cleaning my dishes and I usually get the best price at Walmart. Would highly recommend to others
Katie B.
Katie B.

Dawn is a great dish soap. It leaves the dishes shiny and clean and the smell of the soap is amazing! It also leaves your hands soft too like you just washed them and not dishes. This is my favorite scent and would definitely recommend!

Join Now