BY DAWN #26 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love Dawn dish soap. It's gentle on the hands and smells amazing! It gets my dishes so clean and a little goes a long way. I love how you can find it at every grocery store too.
Mara S.
Mohave Valley, AZ
This stuff smells great and powers through all the crud left on my dishes. I don't have to scrub as hard to get stuff off when I use it. I really love this product. Dawn as always is the best when it comes to product and price.
Krystal L.
Sebree, KY
I love Dawn.this reAlly does power clean. CleNss dishes so well. I really love it for pots and pans, and stuck on food. I alwAys buy at Wal Mart or the dollar General. It smells great, and is very affordable.I recommend to all moms who have to wash dishes by hand.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA
Love dawn dishwashing liquid and this was a great scent! Very nice and refreshing! Dawn always gets all the stuck on eggs and everything I am washing off my dishes!
Ivet U.
Bakersfield, CA
Perfect amount of soap with one small drop. With other soaps I feel as if they are more watered down and I need more soap to really get a good lather for the dishes, but not with dawn one small drop and it makes a huge difference.
Samantha P.
This detergent does not leave a film on my dishes. It leaves them smelling clean as well as my hands once I am done and gets rid of all of the buildup in dishes that I need to soak. Definitely recommend this to anyone!
Julia F.
Hellertown, PA
I have been using this soap for a long time, you don't need much and it lasts long. I love the scent and I mostly buy it when it's on sale. But it always gets my dishes cleaned great. Would buy it when it's on sale.
Meghan A.
I absolutely love Dawn dish soap. My hands tend to get very dry from prolonged water exposure and many types of soaps it's always been gentle on my hands and many of my antique dishes. I love all of their scents too!
Kelsey Z.
Parma, OH
Love the Dawn brand! Works great to cut though grease and hardened food. It works for removing other stains too like clothing and whatnot. Worth paying a little bit more than a bargain brand! The product is used daily in my kitchen!
Jamie T.
Dunwoody, GA
A little goes a long way, and the value packs can be found in most stores. Great for college students living in a high-occupancy household. Even with the softest sponges, grease and foodstuffs are handled with ease.