Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Chantel L.
Chantel L.
Peterborough , Ontario

Dawn is the best dish washing liquid out there! It eats up the grease quickly and with minimal scrubbing. We bought it at Freshco for sale for $3. Even if it wasn't on sale I would absolutely buy it because it's the best liquid out there.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Trepassey, Newfoundland

I have found that dawn definitely cuts the grease off pots and pans. Very good value for the price specially when on sale. Very effective at cleaning my dishes and I usually get the best price at Walmart. Would highly recommend to others
Katie B.
Katie B.

Dawn is a great dish soap. It leaves the dishes shiny and clean and the smell of the soap is amazing! It also leaves your hands soft too like you just washed them and not dishes. This is my favorite scent and would definitely recommend!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Georgetown, TX

The only dish washing brand I use! It's just like it says, tough on grease, gentle on your hands. With all the great new scents it still gets the job done and leaves your hands mosterized at the same time and leaves a nice scent too!
member-13ac4d741
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC

This dishwashing liquid always get the job done effectively! I have loved all the Dawn scents I've purchased so I feel like you can't go wrong with any of them. I continually repurchase this product and would recommend this product.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Philadelphia, PA

I usually have a bad reaction with dishawashing soap, especially if they are fragranced. With dawn I do not have this issue. The soap is great quality and it does an amazing job cutting through grease. It's also gentle on your skin.
Kalea Z.
Kalea Z.
Phoenix, AZ

This is a great dish soap and is very cheap. I love washing my dishes with this soap. This soap also has a great scent to it and gets the job done. I have washed every dish very easily with this soap and is great for tough stains.
Ivet U.
Ivet U.
Bakersfield, CA

Perfect amount of soap with one small drop. With other soaps I feel as if they are more watered down and I need more soap to really get a good lather for the dishes, but not with dawn one small drop and it makes a huge difference.
Bre F.
Bre F.

This is a great dish soap. I use this brand all the time. It cleans my dishes very. It helps get rid of the stains from red sauces on my dishes. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone that has tough stains in their dishes.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY

I love all dawn products, I switch back and forth between which ones I use depending on what I feel like smelling white I do the dishes. Gets everything the cleanest and cuts through the grease easily. I will keep buying Dawn

Join Now