Add a Photo

By DAWN
#19 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Katie B.
Katie B.

Dawn is a great dish soap. It leaves the dishes shiny and clean and the smell of the soap is amazing! It also leaves your hands soft too like you just washed them and not dishes. This is my favorite scent and would definitely recommend!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Georgetown, TX

The only dish washing brand I use! It's just like it says, tough on grease, gentle on your hands. With all the great new scents it still gets the job done and leaves your hands mosterized at the same time and leaves a nice scent too!
member-13ac4d741
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC

This dishwashing liquid always get the job done effectively! I have loved all the Dawn scents I've purchased so I feel like you can't go wrong with any of them. I continually repurchase this product and would recommend this product.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Philadelphia, PA

I usually have a bad reaction with dishawashing soap, especially if they are fragranced. With dawn I do not have this issue. The soap is great quality and it does an amazing job cutting through grease. It's also gentle on your skin.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI

Dawn is My "GO TO" Dish Soap Brand. The Power Clean is AMAZING!! One drop of soap..hot water & 5 minutes in Baking Dish that would normally need a chisel and the Baked on mess rinses clean. Dawn will ALWAYS be My Family's Dish Soap.
Ivet U.
Ivet U.
Bakersfield, CA

Perfect amount of soap with one small drop. With other soaps I feel as if they are more watered down and I need more soap to really get a good lather for the dishes, but not with dawn one small drop and it makes a huge difference.
Kalea Z.
Kalea Z.
Phoenix, AZ

This is a great dish soap and is very cheap. I love washing my dishes with this soap. This soap also has a great scent to it and gets the job done. I have washed every dish very easily with this soap and is great for tough stains.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
West Palm Bch, FL

I like this brand a lot, and a little detergent goes a long way.

It's affordable and easy to find in all the stores.

The only thing that's disappointing is that it leaves the floral smalls on the dishes,but I love it in my hands.
Mara S.
Mara S.
Mohave Valley, AZ

This stuff smells great and powers through all the crud left on my dishes. I don't have to scrub as hard to get stuff off when I use it. I really love this product. Dawn as always is the best when it comes to product and price.
Bre F.
Bre F.

This is a great dish soap. I use this brand all the time. It cleans my dishes very. It helps get rid of the stains from red sauces on my dishes. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone that has tough stains in their dishes.

Join Now