Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.

Dawn is the standby for a reason! You get a ton of product for very little cost, and that giant bottle is going to last you forever. A little really goes a long way here, you will not be dissappointed. I haven't met a mess that this stuff couldn't clean or soak off.
Krystal L.
Krystal L.
Sebree, KY

I love Dawn.this reAlly does power clean. CleNss dishes so well. I really love it for pots and pans, and stuck on food. I alwAys buy at Wal Mart or the dollar General. It smells great, and is very affordable.I recommend to all moms who have to wash dishes by hand.
Karla A.
Karla A.

The scent is great, the cleaning power is amazing and it is relatively affordable. Another plus is that you can find it almost anywhere and in a variety of scents. Also, very little goes a long way. I can get a bottle to last me twice as long as the leading brand.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Bayside, NY

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid gets grease off of dishes and other things! It's a pretty good value, and a great scent. It is easy to get, available for purchase in a wide variety of places. I would buy this again and recommend to others.
Laura A.
Laura A.

I like how this smells. I find that it does clean my dishes well. DAWN is my favorite dish soap. Worth every penny. The power clean works great on pans that have a lot of grease and food caked on. Soak in water and soap and you basically just have to wipe it off.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT

Dawn has always been a good product, I have never been let down by this company. Always gets grease out and love the color to be honest. It also stays on the sponge instead of sliding off the sponge and having to re squeeze some soap back onto it. Awesome prodcut
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Roslyn, NY

I love the smell of this. I always use dawn products to clean my dishes and i am never disappointed. They wash the dishes very well and feel really good on your hands. The sent is awesome. I love the smell of just clean. I would definitly recommend it to others.
Saskia D.
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ

Dawn is my go to dishwashing soap!! I never buy anything else. I love this scent too! I prefer buying the big bottles to refill the smaller bottles I have though! It's a good price but I won't be buying much more of that stuff. I would recommend it to anyone!!!!
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE

Dawn is by far the best dish soap brand. I have tried several other brands and they do not even compare to Dawn. This is the only brand that I trust in my home. I use it not only for dishes, but also to get stains out of clothing, carpets, and to clean my home.
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Nashville, TN

Dawn is our go to for washing dishes when we don't want to wait for the dishwasher or when we need something right away. Also, this is awesome for soaking pots and pans with cooked in food and fried food. This truly works so well on cutting grease. Easy peasy!

Join Now