Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
I love all dawn products, I switch back and forth between which ones I use depending on what I feel like smelling white I do the dishes. Gets everything the cleanest and cuts through the grease easily. I will keep buying Dawn
Heather K.
Heather K.
Folsom, PA
Nov. 15, 2016, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
I have been using Dawn for YEARS but have never encountered a scent I love quite as much as this one. Dawn is and always has been the best dish detergent out there but they've outdone themselves with how amazing this smells.
Colleen W.
Colleen W.
Delaware, OH
Excellent aroma, great cleaning power. I have used regular Dawn for the last twenty years. I actually picked up this bottle by mistake. When I got home, I was pleasantly surprised. I will defiantly use this product again.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
This could be an issue with the water not the soap, but it seemed a bit difficult to rinse off completely.

However it was a good cleaning product and did its job. Not too exciting but very practical and worth it's price.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Gainesville, GA
Dec. 28, 2016, 12:28 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. It works, pure and simple. No cons, just pros: if it works, keep buying it! Very effective on dishes and other small cleaning jobs. The scent is very subtle and refreshing. Would recommend.
Beka H.
Beka H.
Waterloo, IA
Nov. 3, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Works great had to hand wash dishes for a yeR and this stuff did the trick. It was cheap and dint leave my hands feeling extremely dry after. It also had annice scent. I would buy it again. I would recommend to friends
Gwyneth T.
Gwyneth T.
Although we use the little pods in the dishwasher, when I hand wash larger dishes I use this! It cleans very well and smells nice :) I give it 4/5 because I don't use it too often because the pods are more convenient!
Julie V.
Julie V.
Miami Beach, FL
Nov. 10, 2016, 4:44 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Great product. Easy to use on dishes, a little bit goes a long way. Scent is nice, too. I also like to use it along with hydrogen peroxide to treat stains on clothes. The mix of these two get rid of everything easily.
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS
Dec. 1, 2016, 7:57 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
I love the fragrance of this soap. It's a trusted brand at an affordable price point that gets the job done well. I usually purchase this at Walmart or target and I always recommend this product to friends and family.
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
This is an amazing product! It leaves all the dishes looking superior and is very effective. You can buy this at just about any grocery store for a reasonable price. I would buy this product again. Would recommend!