Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Mallory T.
Mallory T.
Hickory, MS

Love this soap. I not only use it to clean and wash dishes but I will bathe my cat in it. I've read where dawn is a good to keep fleas away so we use it once a week on our kitten. I don't ever use any other dish washing soap because no other compares to this.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Norman, OK

Seeing as my daughter washes all of the dishes and always chooses this product at Walmart, it must be pretty great to keep a 14 year old going back for more! I never see a residue and can always smell the scent throughout the kitchen when she's washing them.
Tom M.
Tom M.
Maybee, MI

I ONLY use Dawn. It is an amazing product that does exactly what it's supposed to. It always get's my dishes clean the first time no washing my dishes before I wash my dishes! I love the scent and the way my hands feel after I've finished washing my dishes!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
St. Charles, Illinois

I am a fan of this dish soap! Not only does it do a good job cleaning but dishes but it also has a nice, light smell that has a refreshing vibe to it. This product is not pricey and a good deal for the quality of the product. I would definitely buy again!
Tieni J.
Tieni J.
Dayton, OH

I love using Dawn dish washing soap. You can only use little amount and it cleans really well compared to other products. I love the way my hands feel after using it and the scent is refreshing and nice. Yes I would recommend others to use this product.
Priscila F.
Priscila F.
Somerville, MA

It's good for doing the dishes, the regular bottle lasts a long time and it removes the grease greatly. I just don't like how my hands get dry after I do the dishes, I need to wash my hands with hand soap immediately otherwise my hands will be very dry.
Christina A.
Christina A.

Great for hand-washing dishes! Have been using Dawn for years and have never had a problem. Cheap, yet effective. Smells great as well! I recommend this to anyone who wants a good, reliable dishwashing liquid. 10/10 from my family and I. Great product.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Hopkins, MN

I have only ever used Dawn as my dish liquid soap. I love all of the different scents they have. The soap doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry. Dishes are cleaned nicely as well. They also help out animals in need and I love that they promote that.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont, CO

It cleans your dishes, washes hands and smells good while doing it. The color is pretty and it works really well too. I like that is anti bacterial which is so important when working in the kitchen so that you can keep everything clean and healthy
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Chesapeake, VA

Smells nice, works great! I usually tend to stick with the original scent, but to welcome this scent. It's very calming, especially during after dinner clean up. Highly recommend it to others, I don't really have anything negative to say about it.