BY DAWN #33 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
It cleans your dishes, washes hands and smells good while doing it. The color is pretty and it works really well too. I like that is anti bacterial which is so important when working in the kitchen so that you can keep everything clean and healthy
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Visalia , CA
I love the way dawn smells, how it makes my hands feel, and how clean it makes my dishes. Really can't ask for more from a dish soap. Oh wait! AND the price is super reasonable! Sometimes, the old and true are the way to go. I highly recommend!
Marsha Y.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
Dawn dish detergent is one of the best I've tried so far. I've been using it for months now because it consistently cuts grease on dishes quickly. I'm totally satisfied with this brand. I also like the variety of scents they have available.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Dawn is a great dish soap. It leaves the dishes shiny and clean and the smell of the soap is amazing! It also leaves your hands soft too like you just washed them and not dishes. This is my favorite scent and would definitely recommend!
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Georgetown, TX
The only dish washing brand I use! It's just like it says, tough on grease, gentle on your hands. With all the great new scents it still gets the job done and leaves your hands mosterized at the same time and leaves a nice scent too!
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Philadelphia, PA
I usually have a bad reaction with dishawashing soap, especially if they are fragranced. With dawn I do not have this issue. The soap is great quality and it does an amazing job cutting through grease. It's also gentle on your skin.
member-13ac4d741
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
This dishwashing liquid always get the job done effectively! I have loved all the Dawn scents I've purchased so I feel like you can't go wrong with any of them. I continually repurchase this product and would recommend this product.
Ivet U.
Ivet U.
Bakersfield, CA
Perfect amount of soap with one small drop. With other soaps I feel as if they are more watered down and I need more soap to really get a good lather for the dishes, but not with dawn one small drop and it makes a huge difference.
Kalea Z.
Kalea Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great dish soap and is very cheap. I love washing my dishes with this soap. This soap also has a great scent to it and gets the job done. I have washed every dish very easily with this soap and is great for tough stains.
Bre F.
Bre F.
This is a great dish soap. I use this brand all the time. It cleans my dishes very. It helps get rid of the stains from red sauces on my dishes. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone that has tough stains in their dishes.