Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Chatel P.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
Brianna W.
Detroit, MI
The scent of the soap is very refreshing. The quality of clean I get on my dishes is absolutely amazing. I use it in my dorm and my dishes never get dusty and always smell amazing
Cindy C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like this brand a lot, and a little detergent goes a long way.

It's affordable and easy to find in all the stores.

The only thing that's disappointing is that it leaves the floral smalls on the dishes,but I love it in my hands.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love Dawn dish soap. It's gentle on the hands and smells amazing! It gets my dishes so clean and a little goes a long way. I love how you can find it at every grocery store too.
Mara S.
Mohave Valley, AZ
This stuff smells great and powers through all the crud left on my dishes. I don't have to scrub as hard to get stuff off when I use it. I really love this product. Dawn as always is the best when it comes to product and price.
Ivet U.
Bakersfield, CA
Perfect amount of soap with one small drop. With other soaps I feel as if they are more watered down and I need more soap to really get a good lather for the dishes, but not with dawn one small drop and it makes a huge difference.
Samantha P.
This detergent does not leave a film on my dishes. It leaves them smelling clean as well as my hands once I am done and gets rid of all of the buildup in dishes that I need to soak. Definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jamie T.
Dunwoody, GA
A little goes a long way, and the value packs can be found in most stores. Great for college students living in a high-occupancy household. Even with the softest sponges, grease and foodstuffs are handled with ease.
Meghan A.
I absolutely love Dawn dish soap. My hands tend to get very dry from prolonged water exposure and many types of soaps it's always been gentle on my hands and many of my antique dishes. I love all of their scents too!
Alfredo M.
Sacramento
I struggle with dry hands and usually I hate washing dishes since soap usually drys them even more. But with dawn soap I don't worry at all since my hands don't feel dry after I'm done. I would recommend this to everyone.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID
This dish soap is so great and smells so good! I used to never really think about what kind of dish soap i should get but this soap always does such a great job getting my dishes so clean and looking so fresh