Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Christina A.
Christina A.

Great for hand-washing dishes! Have been using Dawn for years and have never had a problem. Cheap, yet effective. Smells great as well! I recommend this to anyone who wants a good, reliable dishwashing liquid. 10/10 from my family and I. Great product.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Cape Breton, NS

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid works and is so worth the price. There are down side to using Dawn. It is a very effective product. I love the sent of this product and it is very refreshing and yes I will buy it again for sure.
Brandee C.
Brandee C.

This stuff works miracles! I used to use the regular antibacterial one but once I tried this one I was hooked. I pour a little bit mixed with some hot water in some pans that have stuck food on them let them soak for a few mins and then bam all clean
Callie D.
Callie D.
Denton, TX

Living in a college dorm, I don't have access to a kitchen, but I still need to clean dishes. Dawn dishsoap works great in our small sink. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes when they get really dirty and have never had any problems with it.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Hopkins, MN

I have only ever used Dawn as my dish liquid soap. I love all of the different scents they have. The soap doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry. Dishes are cleaned nicely as well. They also help out animals in need and I love that they promote that.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO

Great scent dishwashing liquid. A little bit goes a long way. Doesn't dry out my hands after washing dishes like other dishwashing liquids do. Reasonably priced compared to other name brand dishwashing liquids. I will continue to buy this product.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Chesapeake, VA

Smells nice, works great! I usually tend to stick with the original scent, but to welcome this scent. It's very calming, especially during after dinner clean up. Highly recommend it to others, I don't really have anything negative to say about it.
Blair O.
Blair O.

Love the sent and it lasts a good length of time. It is my favorite color and it's really powerful cleaner. Reasonably priced and I love to use this product. It breakers through grease without using a lot of products and foams up for a long time .
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ

It cleans your dishes, washes hands and smells good while doing it. The color is pretty and it works really well too. I like that is anti bacterial which is so important when working in the kitchen so that you can keep everything clean and healthy
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS

I really like this dish detergent. it cuts grease and cleans stubborn stuck on food off of my pots and pans. I use this as my go to product when I make casseroles with cheese. I don't have to wait for the dishes to soak. This product is excellent.

Join Now