Add a Photo

By DAWN
#19 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Tieni J.
Tieni J.
Dayton, OH

I love using Dawn dish washing soap. You can only use little amount and it cleans really well compared to other products. I love the way my hands feel after using it and the scent is refreshing and nice. Yes I would recommend others to use this product.
Christina A.
Christina A.

Great for hand-washing dishes! Have been using Dawn for years and have never had a problem. Cheap, yet effective. Smells great as well! I recommend this to anyone who wants a good, reliable dishwashing liquid. 10/10 from my family and I. Great product.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Hopkins, MN

I have only ever used Dawn as my dish liquid soap. I love all of the different scents they have. The soap doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry. Dishes are cleaned nicely as well. They also help out animals in need and I love that they promote that.
Blair O.
Blair O.

Love the sent and it lasts a good length of time. It is my favorite color and it's really powerful cleaner. Reasonably priced and I love to use this product. It breakers through grease without using a lot of products and foams up for a long time .
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Chesapeake, VA

Smells nice, works great! I usually tend to stick with the original scent, but to welcome this scent. It's very calming, especially during after dinner clean up. Highly recommend it to others, I don't really have anything negative to say about it.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ

It cleans your dishes, washes hands and smells good while doing it. The color is pretty and it works really well too. I like that is anti bacterial which is so important when working in the kitchen so that you can keep everything clean and healthy
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA

I love the way dawn smells, how it makes my hands feel, and how clean it makes my dishes. Really can't ask for more from a dish soap. Oh wait! AND the price is super reasonable! Sometimes, the old and true are the way to go. I highly recommend!
preston W.
preston W.

Dish is the way to go gets all grease off the dishes and leaves them looking sparkling. It's con is you only need a little bit and it comes out more than needed I recommend to friends because my family uses already its very affordable though.
Marsha Y.
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA

Dawn dish detergent is one of the best I've tried so far. I've been using it for months now because it consistently cuts grease on dishes quickly. I'm totally satisfied with this brand. I also like the variety of scents they have available.
Meredith U.
Meredith U.
Fenton, MI

It's a little expensive, but a little for sure goes a long way with this product. His soap cuts through grease with ease and feels wonderful on your hands. The smell last for a long time on your hands too, leaving a soft cleaning feeling.

Join Now