Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Miamisburg, OH

I love that such a little bit of this great product goes a long way. It does great in cleaning the dishes and soaking those hard to come off grime. I love the smell and texture of this soap. It is my favorite go to and helps me keep the dishes, the sinks and the counters clean.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This product gets the job done and also smells great, it did dry my hands out when using but its a effective dish soap. I would recommend people to uses to dawn is a very reliable company at a affordable price, along with its great smells its hard to go wrong with this product
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Coppell, TX

Dawn is totally old faithful for my family. I can remember my grandmother and mother both using Dawn and still do! Always gets the job done and removes oil the first time. Never leaves my hands feeling dry or hard after a sink full of dishes. Love it and always will! Classic!
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

I stick to dawn because recently the newer soaps cleans well....well it always has but lately it's been soft on the hands too because I hate whenever I wash dishes and my hands feel hard and dry afterwards for awhile. It's like..my hands are in water why is it so dry??? lol
Bianna A.
Bianna A.
Chestnut Hill, MA

Dishes are always clean and remove food stains immediately. If you let your dishes soak it does a great job of getting hard to get food pieces off the dishes or pots and pans. I love how it smells and I would definitely buy this product again.I have already purchased two!
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Yakima, WA

Love dawn dish soap and it leaves my hands with a nice lavender scent. I have always used dawn because it get rid of the tough stuck on oil and backed food. It rinses away every time and is better on the environment than other brands of dish soap. I will keep on buy this!
Cate G.
Cate G.

Can't go wrong with a classic! My mother used Dawn, and now I use Dawn. It's the best for washing dishes at home without a dishwasher, and a plus side to it- it helps my nails stay strong from washing dishes by hand. I always recommend Dawn. There's really nothing else.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Hanford, CA

Great dish soap, love it to wash dishes. I use this or Palmolive. They both have nice scents with great price points. I really do recommend this product to a lot of people. This can be found at Walmart, Target, or Costco too. i love that there are refills for this too.
Lory A.
Lory A.
Riverview, FL

By far one of their best scents. You don't need a lot to get a really good lather either. My husband also will not let me buy any other brand and I always pick this scent. We always wash our dishes first then place them in the dishwasher for another round of washing.
Audie w.
Audie w.
Macon, Ga

I love dawn for so many reasons, I love that the help with cleaning animals that are affect by things like oil spills,honestly that is one of the big reasons I use it, and obviously it does a great job cleaning my dishes, getting tough grease off and it smells great!

Join Now