Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Tom M.
Tom M.
Maybee, MI

I ONLY use Dawn. It is an amazing product that does exactly what it's supposed to. It always get's my dishes clean the first time no washing my dishes before I wash my dishes! I love the scent and the way my hands feel after I've finished washing my dishes!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Bloomington, IN

I am a fan of this dish soap! Not only does it do a good job cleaning but dishes but it also has a nice, light smell that has a refreshing vibe to it. This product is not pricey and a good deal for the quality of the product. I would definitely buy again!
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

The dawn soaps have always worked well for me
i started buying their products because of the work they do with animals and then continued using them because they make the effort i put into pre-soaking and quick cleaning dishes
i usually grab it at walmart
Tieni J.
Tieni J.
Dayton, OH

I love using Dawn dish washing soap. You can only use little amount and it cleans really well compared to other products. I love the way my hands feel after using it and the scent is refreshing and nice. Yes I would recommend others to use this product.
Christina A.
Christina A.

Great for hand-washing dishes! Have been using Dawn for years and have never had a problem. Cheap, yet effective. Smells great as well! I recommend this to anyone who wants a good, reliable dishwashing liquid. 10/10 from my family and I. Great product.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Cape Breton, NS

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid works and is so worth the price. There are down side to using Dawn. It is a very effective product. I love the sent of this product and it is very refreshing and yes I will buy it again for sure.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Hopkins, MN

I have only ever used Dawn as my dish liquid soap. I love all of the different scents they have. The soap doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry. Dishes are cleaned nicely as well. They also help out animals in need and I love that they promote that.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS

I really like this dish detergent. it cuts grease and cleans stubborn stuck on food off of my pots and pans. I use this as my go to product when I make casseroles with cheese. I don't have to wait for the dishes to soak. This product is excellent.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Tempe, AZ

It cleans your dishes, washes hands and smells good while doing it. The color is pretty and it works really well too. I like that is anti bacterial which is so important when working in the kitchen so that you can keep everything clean and healthy
Blair O.
Blair O.

Love the sent and it lasts a good length of time. It is my favorite color and it's really powerful cleaner. Reasonably priced and I love to use this product. It breakers through grease without using a lot of products and foams up for a long time .

Join Now