Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Shaunna C.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR

Dawn is a great product for your dishes and your hands. I usually wear dish gloves when I wash the dishes, but sometimes I do forget and it always keeps my hands soft. The price is perfect for the quality, and it's one of the few products that actually gets the grease and grime off those pans.
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
Lenexa, KS

I LOVE this scent! It's like a luxurious hand soap, not a dish soap! It's a moisturizing formula too, so it's perfect for sensitive skin to use over and over again. I have repurchased this formula multiple times over the years. It's a good price, it lasts a long time and it cleans really well.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Raleigh, NC

This stuff smells dreamy! I bought it a few years ago for the first time to make something I saw on Pinterest. It smells AMAZING! Dawn is already good on hands and the smell (and color) is appealing. It's a bit on the pricey side, so I try to catch it on sale, but other than that, it's great!
Kaushika D.
Kaushika D.
Brampton , Ontario

Omg! This is the best dish washing detergent ever!!!! Our traditional food uses a lot of turmeric which can really stain plates and pots. This detergent takes those stains out in no time. You also don't need to use a lot. Plus is gentle on this skin. I even use this to wash my makeup brushes.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Louisville, OH

This soap is pretty nice. It works well and doesn't cost too too much! It also works great! It has a really enjoyable scent which is a plus! You can find this product in most department stores in the cleaning isle! This is a product and brand you can trust so I would recommend this product!
Patty G.
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT

I don't know why they call this "Clean Vibrant" because aside from the color of the liquid, it's just regular Dawn. I got it on sale and since it works so well for using so little, it's a pretty good value. If you want to get effective dish washing liquid for a good price, get this stuff.
Christine I.
Christine I.
Girard, OH

Great scent cleans dishes effectively. Gets the job done without being to harsh on hands and nails. Enjoy this scent is more calm then others. It is not pricey and a good value and can be found at most local stores. I would purchase any Dawn product again even if it was not in this scent.
Andriana L.
Andriana L.
Alamosa, CO

Dawn dish soap is always great with cutting thru grease and making dishes clean and smell great. I love all the different scents they have and am always happy with the product. I have never had a a bad experience with using Dawn dish soap. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Bre N.
Bre N.
Detroit, MI

I cook a ton and having a product around that cleans and lasts a long time is huge for me. Doing dishes is a multiple time of day thing in my house and not having to buy detergent left and right is incredibly helpful. The scent of this soap is incredibly fresh and not overpowering.
Zakiya b.
Zakiya b.
Ewing, NJ

This cleans dishes so well. I love the scent addition. The only con I have about this is that it was runny the first bottle i received. The scent is delightful though. The dawn soap is a good value not pricey. I would pos definitely buy it again as long as it doesn't become runny.

Join Now