BY DAWN #26 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Kathy C.
Dover, DE
Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh is a great dishwashing liquid. Gets my dishes sparkling clean and smells great. Great value for a great dishwashing liquid. I use it everyday to get my dishes sparkling clean. I buy this liquid over any other dishwashing liquid.
Zakiya b.
Ewing, NJ
This cleans dishes so well. I love the scent addition. The only con I have about this is that it was runny the first bottle i received. The scent is delightful though. The dawn soap is a good value not pricey. I would pos definitely buy it again as long as it doesn't become runny.
Candace A.
Cedar Springs, MI
I really like this product.. It takes very little product to get my dishes clean. I purchased it from Meijer at a pretty good value. It's a little bit pricier than other brands. I like the scent, but I could probably get a similar product for cheaper.
Priscila F.
Arlington, MA
It's good for doing the dishes, the regular bottle lasts a long time and it removes the grease greatly. I just don't like how my hands get dry after I do the dishes, I need to wash my hands with hand soap immediately otherwise my hands will be very dry.
Miles H.
Works well and gets the job done. The clean, fresh scent is noninvasive and cleans well. There are no cons, only pros. I would recommend Dawn over other brands found at Target, especially over off-brand products. This is a product my family has always used.
Mallory C.
North Little Rock, AR
If it is good enough for the ducks and penguins, it is good enough for me.

I love buying Dawn because of their commitment to helping animals that have been endangered by oil spills.
Mallory T.
Hickory, MS
Love this soap. I not only use it to clean and wash dishes but I will bathe my cat in it. I've read where dawn is a good to keep fleas away so we use it once a week on our kitten. I don't ever use any other dish washing soap because no other compares to this.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Pretty good. Its not the original but that's okay. This smelled really good and that's probably what I liked most about it. It did seem more watery than the original though so that's odd. But otherwise good product
Kelsey C.
Milton, FL
Dawn dish soap is easily the best. It gets the job done and every bottle purchased helps an animal! I'm a firm believer in buying from companies that have morale and are helping others with my purchase!
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I have always been a dawn girl!! I don't usually use anything else! I used this power clean vibrant scent liquid and I'm so glad I tried it. I like it even better than the original dawn! Love the scent!