BY DAWN #30 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE
Dawn is by far the best dish soap brand. I have tried several other brands and they do not even compare to Dawn. This is the only brand that I trust in my home. I use it not only for dishes, but also to get stains out of clothing, carpets, and to clean my home.
Terri T.
Terri T.
Kent, WA
Dawn is great at removing grease or oil. A little bit goes a long way. I like the price. I use it to add to my homemade cleaning solutions. Look on the Internet for many treatments. It's an all around perfect cleaner. I would highly recommend it to my friends
Laura P.
Laura P.
Harrisonburg, VA
This stuff smells like heaven! It works like a charm... even after making something in the frying pan and leaving it out over night. Crazy stuff, how quickly I can remove all the grim! Worth the price (let's be real, it's not even that steep! I'm in college)!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Norman, OK
Seeing as my daughter washes all of the dishes and always chooses this product at Walmart, it must be pretty great to keep a 14 year old going back for more! I never see a residue and can always smell the scent throughout the kitchen when she's washing them.
Tom M.
Tom M.
Maybee, MI
I ONLY use Dawn. It is an amazing product that does exactly what it's supposed to. It always get's my dishes clean the first time no washing my dishes before I wash my dishes! I love the scent and the way my hands feel after I've finished washing my dishes!
Tieni J.
Tieni J.
Dayton, OH
I love using Dawn dish washing soap. You can only use little amount and it cleans really well compared to other products. I love the way my hands feel after using it and the scent is refreshing and nice. Yes I would recommend others to use this product.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Great for hand-washing dishes! Have been using Dawn for years and have never had a problem. Cheap, yet effective. Smells great as well! I recommend this to anyone who wants a good, reliable dishwashing liquid. 10/10 from my family and I. Great product.
Nina W.
Nina W.
Hopkins, MN
I have only ever used Dawn as my dish liquid soap. I love all of the different scents they have. The soap doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry. Dishes are cleaned nicely as well. They also help out animals in need and I love that they promote that.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
It cleans your dishes, washes hands and smells good while doing it. The color is pretty and it works really well too. I like that is anti bacterial which is so important when working in the kitchen so that you can keep everything clean and healthy
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Chesapeake, VA
Smells nice, works great! I usually tend to stick with the original scent, but to welcome this scent. It's very calming, especially during after dinner clean up. Highly recommend it to others, I don't really have anything negative to say about it.