BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Pretty good. Its not the original but that's okay. This smelled really good and that's probably what I liked most about it. It did seem more watery than the original though so that's odd. But otherwise good product
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I have always been a dawn girl!! I don't usually use anything else! I used this power clean vibrant scent liquid and I'm so glad I tried it. I like it even better than the original dawn! Love the scent!
Kelsey C.
Pace, FL
Dawn dish soap is easily the best. It gets the job done and every bottle purchased helps an animal! I'm a firm believer in buying from companies that have morale and are helping others with my purchase!
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA
Gets greasy dishes and pots and pans squeaky clean with very little product. It smells great and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I buy it at my supermarket or at Target. Couldn't be easier!
Christy M.
Basehor, KS
with dawn I never have a problem getting my dishes clean, it takes all of the grease away and leves them squeaky clean and smelling good. would highly recommend them to anyone and they have nice scents too. would definitely buy over and over again
Meredith U.
Fenton, MI
It's a little expensive, but a little for sure goes a long way with this product. His soap cuts through grease with ease and feels wonderful on your hands. The smell last for a long time on your hands too, leaving a soft cleaning feeling.
Nikki K.
Callahan
Best dish soap. It takes everything off dishes. From stained to hard to get off food. Smells good too. Great value for what you get out of the bottle. I go to Walmart when I want the best deals and they always have great prices on this.
Makayla V.
Bucyrus, OH
Dish is the way to go gets all grease off the dishes and leaves them looking sparkling. It's con is you only need a little bit and it comes out more than needed I recommend to friends because my family uses already its very affordable though.
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
Dawn is My "GO TO" Dish Soap Brand. The Power Clean is AMAZING!! One drop of soap..hot water & 5 minutes in Baking Dish that would normally need a chisel and the Baked on mess rinses clean. Dawn will ALWAYS be My Family's Dish Soap.
Brianna W.
Detroit, MI
The scent of the soap is very refreshing. The quality of clean I get on my dishes is absolutely amazing. I use it in my dorm and my dishes never get dusty and always smell amazing