Add a Photo

By DAWN
#19 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Bayside, NY

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid gets grease off of dishes and other things! It's a pretty good value, and a great scent. It is easy to get, available for purchase in a wide variety of places. I would buy this again and recommend to others.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT

Dawn has always been a good product, I have never been let down by this company. Always gets grease out and love the color to be honest. It also stays on the sponge instead of sliding off the sponge and having to re squeeze some soap back onto it. Awesome prodcut
Saskia D.
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ

Dawn is my go to dishwashing soap!! I never buy anything else. I love this scent too! I prefer buying the big bottles to refill the smaller bottles I have though! It's a good price but I won't be buying much more of that stuff. I would recommend it to anyone!!!!
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE

Dawn is by far the best dish soap brand. I have tried several other brands and they do not even compare to Dawn. This is the only brand that I trust in my home. I use it not only for dishes, but also to get stains out of clothing, carpets, and to clean my home.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Harrisonburg, VA

This stuff smells like heaven! It works like a charm... even after making something in the frying pan and leaving it out over night. Crazy stuff, how quickly I can remove all the grim! Worth the price (let's be real, it's not even that steep! I'm in college)!
Terri T.
Terri T.
Kent, WA

Dawn is great at removing grease or oil. A little bit goes a long way. I like the price. I use it to add to my homemade cleaning solutions. Look on the Internet for many treatments. It's an all around perfect cleaner. I would highly recommend it to my friends
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Norman, OK

Seeing as my daughter washes all of the dishes and always chooses this product at Walmart, it must be pretty great to keep a 14 year old going back for more! I never see a residue and can always smell the scent throughout the kitchen when she's washing them.
Tom M.
Tom M.
Maybee, MI

I ONLY use Dawn. It is an amazing product that does exactly what it's supposed to. It always get's my dishes clean the first time no washing my dishes before I wash my dishes! I love the scent and the way my hands feel after I've finished washing my dishes!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Bloomington, IN

I am a fan of this dish soap! Not only does it do a good job cleaning but dishes but it also has a nice, light smell that has a refreshing vibe to it. This product is not pricey and a good deal for the quality of the product. I would definitely buy again!
Priscila F.
Priscila F.
Somerville, MA

It's good for doing the dishes, the regular bottle lasts a long time and it removes the grease greatly. I just don't like how my hands get dry after I do the dishes, I need to wash my hands with hand soap immediately otherwise my hands will be very dry.

Join Now