Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Lory A.
Lory A.
Riverview, FL

By far one of their best scents. You don't need a lot to get a really good lather either. My husband also will not let me buy any other brand and I always pick this scent. We always wash our dishes first then place them in the dishwasher for another round of washing.
Audie w.
Audie w.
Macon , Ga

I love dawn for so many reasons, I love that the help with cleaning animals that are affect by things like oil spills,honestly that is one of the big reasons I use it, and obviously it does a great job cleaning my dishes, getting tough grease off and it smells great!
Laura A.
Laura A.

I like how this smells. I find that it does clean my dishes well. DAWN is my favorite dish soap. Worth every penny. The power clean works great on pans that have a lot of grease and food caked on. Soak in water and soap and you basically just have to wipe it off.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT

Dawn has always been a good product, I have never been let down by this company. Always gets grease out and love the color to be honest. It also stays on the sponge instead of sliding off the sponge and having to re squeeze some soap back onto it. Awesome prodcut
Saskia D.
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ

Dawn is my go to dishwashing soap!! I never buy anything else. I love this scent too! I prefer buying the big bottles to refill the smaller bottles I have though! It's a good price but I won't be buying much more of that stuff. I would recommend it to anyone!!!!
Apple A.
Apple A.
Omaha, NE

Dawn is by far the best dish soap brand. I have tried several other brands and they do not even compare to Dawn. This is the only brand that I trust in my home. I use it not only for dishes, but also to get stains out of clothing, carpets, and to clean my home.
Terri T.
Terri T.
Kent, WA

Dawn is great at removing grease or oil. A little bit goes a long way. I like the price. I use it to add to my homemade cleaning solutions. Look on the Internet for many treatments. It's an all around perfect cleaner. I would highly recommend it to my friends
Laura P.
Laura P.
Harrisonburg, VA

This stuff smells like heaven! It works like a charm... even after making something in the frying pan and leaving it out over night. Crazy stuff, how quickly I can remove all the grim! Worth the price (let's be real, it's not even that steep! I'm in college)!
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Norman, OK

Seeing as my daughter washes all of the dishes and always chooses this product at Walmart, it must be pretty great to keep a 14 year old going back for more! I never see a residue and can always smell the scent throughout the kitchen when she's washing them.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.

The dawn soaps have always worked well for me
i started buying their products because of the work they do with animals and then continued using them because they make the effort i put into pre-soaking and quick cleaning dishes
i usually grab it at walmart

Join Now