Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Louisville, OH

This soap is pretty nice. It works well and doesn't cost too too much! It also works great! It has a really enjoyable scent which is a plus! You can find this product in most department stores in the cleaning isle! This is a product and brand you can trust so I would recommend this product!
Christine I.
Christine I.
Girard, OH

Great scent cleans dishes effectively. Gets the job done without being to harsh on hands and nails. Enjoy this scent is more calm then others. It is not pricey and a good value and can be found at most local stores. I would purchase any Dawn product again even if it was not in this scent.
Andriana L.
Andriana L.
Alamosa, CO

Dawn dish soap is always great with cutting thru grease and making dishes clean and smell great. I love all the different scents they have and am always happy with the product. I have never had a a bad experience with using Dawn dish soap. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL

This is the ONLY dish soap I will buy since I have discovered it!!! I truly feel no other dish soap has ever got my dishes so clean. Hard stuck on food, even over night grime! Soak for few minutes and It truly will get anything off. Hands down best soap recommend over anything!!!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Miamisburg, OH

I love that such a little bit of this great product goes a long way. It does great in cleaning the dishes and soaking those hard to come off grime. I love the smell and texture of this soap. It is my favorite go to and helps me keep the dishes, the sinks and the counters clean.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Coppell, TX

Dawn is totally old faithful for my family. I can remember my grandmother and mother both using Dawn and still do! Always gets the job done and removes oil the first time. Never leaves my hands feeling dry or hard after a sink full of dishes. Love it and always will! Classic!
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

I stick to dawn because recently the newer soaps cleans well....well it always has but lately it's been soft on the hands too because I hate whenever I wash dishes and my hands feel hard and dry afterwards for awhile. It's like..my hands are in water why is it so dry??? lol
Krista D.
Krista D.
Wellsville, OH

I never use anything but Dawn to wash my dishes. It's tough on grease exactly like it advertises! It has a pleasant scent and is not harsh at all on your hands, very gentle!! In my opinion, it is VERY cheap for the quality! I will always buy again & recommend to others
Cate G.
Cate G.

Can't go wrong with a classic! My mother used Dawn, and now I use Dawn. It's the best for washing dishes at home without a dishwasher, and a plus side to it- it helps my nails stay strong from washing dishes by hand. I always recommend Dawn. There's really nothing else.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.

Great dish soap, love it to wash dishes. I use this or Palmolive. They both have nice scents with great price points. I really do recommend this product to a lot of people. This can be found at Walmart, Target, or Costco too. i love that there are refills for this too.