BY DAWN #30 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Coppell, TX
Dawn is totally old faithful for my family. I can remember my grandmother and mother both using Dawn and still do! Always gets the job done and removes oil the first time. Never leaves my hands feeling dry or hard after a sink full of dishes. Love it and always will! Classic!
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
I stick to dawn because recently the newer soaps cleans well....well it always has but lately it's been soft on the hands too because I hate whenever I wash dishes and my hands feel hard and dry afterwards for awhile. It's like..my hands are in water why is it so dry??? lol
Cate G.
Cate G.
Can't go wrong with a classic! My mother used Dawn, and now I use Dawn. It's the best for washing dishes at home without a dishwasher, and a plus side to it- it helps my nails stay strong from washing dishes by hand. I always recommend Dawn. There's really nothing else.
Sofia M.
Sofia M.
Great dish soap, love it to wash dishes. I use this or Palmolive. They both have nice scents with great price points. I really do recommend this product to a lot of people. This can be found at Walmart, Target, or Costco too. i love that there are refills for this too.
Audie w.
Audie w.
macon, GA
I love dawn for so many reasons, I love that the help with cleaning animals that are affect by things like oil spills,honestly that is one of the big reasons I use it, and obviously it does a great job cleaning my dishes, getting tough grease off and it smells great!
Lory A.
Lory A.
Riverview, FL
By far one of their best scents. You don't need a lot to get a really good lather either. My husband also will not let me buy any other brand and I always pick this scent. We always wash our dishes first then place them in the dishwasher for another round of washing.
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
Bayside, NY
Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid gets grease off of dishes and other things! It's a pretty good value, and a great scent. It is easy to get, available for purchase in a wide variety of places. I would buy this again and recommend to others.
Laura A.
Laura A.
I like how this smells. I find that it does clean my dishes well. DAWN is my favorite dish soap. Worth every penny. The power clean works great on pans that have a lot of grease and food caked on. Soak in water and soap and you basically just have to wipe it off.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT
Dawn has always been a good product, I have never been let down by this company. Always gets grease out and love the color to be honest. It also stays on the sponge instead of sliding off the sponge and having to re squeeze some soap back onto it. Awesome prodcut
Saskia D.
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ
Dawn is my go to dishwashing soap!! I never buy anything else. I love this scent too! I prefer buying the big bottles to refill the smaller bottles I have though! It's a good price but I won't be buying much more of that stuff. I would recommend it to anyone!!!!