Add a Photo

By DAWN
#19 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Andriana L.
Andriana L.
Alamosa, CO

Dawn dish soap is always great with cutting thru grease and making dishes clean and smell great. I love all the different scents they have and am always happy with the product. I have never had a a bad experience with using Dawn dish soap. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Miamisburg, OH

I love that such a little bit of this great product goes a long way. It does great in cleaning the dishes and soaking those hard to come off grime. I love the smell and texture of this soap. It is my favorite go to and helps me keep the dishes, the sinks and the counters clean.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Coppell, TX

Dawn is totally old faithful for my family. I can remember my grandmother and mother both using Dawn and still do! Always gets the job done and removes oil the first time. Never leaves my hands feeling dry or hard after a sink full of dishes. Love it and always will! Classic!
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.

I stick to dawn because recently the newer soaps cleans well....well it always has but lately it's been soft on the hands too because I hate whenever I wash dishes and my hands feel hard and dry afterwards for awhile. It's like..my hands are in water why is it so dry??? lol
Cate G.
Cate G.

Can't go wrong with a classic! My mother used Dawn, and now I use Dawn. It's the best for washing dishes at home without a dishwasher, and a plus side to it- it helps my nails stay strong from washing dishes by hand. I always recommend Dawn. There's really nothing else.
Whitlee K.
Whitlee K.
Decatur, AL

Dawn is my go-to when it comes to detergent for dish-washing. However, it is also great for stain-removal. I love the way it smells, cleans & does not leave hands feeling dry after prolonged use. I recommend this product 100% and wouldn't make it without it in my home!
Sofia M.
Sofia M.

Great dish soap, love it to wash dishes. I use this or Palmolive. They both have nice scents with great price points. I really do recommend this product to a lot of people. This can be found at Walmart, Target, or Costco too. i love that there are refills for this too.
Lory A.
Lory A.
Riverview, FL

By far one of their best scents. You don't need a lot to get a really good lather either. My husband also will not let me buy any other brand and I always pick this scent. We always wash our dishes first then place them in the dishwasher for another round of washing.
Audie w.
Audie w.
Macon, Ga

I love dawn for so many reasons, I love that the help with cleaning animals that are affect by things like oil spills,honestly that is one of the big reasons I use it, and obviously it does a great job cleaning my dishes, getting tough grease off and it smells great!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT

Dawn has always been a good product, I have never been let down by this company. Always gets grease out and love the color to be honest. It also stays on the sponge instead of sliding off the sponge and having to re squeeze some soap back onto it. Awesome prodcut

Join Now