Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Chatel P.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Marissa K.
I love dawn! My favorite dish soap. I could say this was my favorite sent, but I haven't found a sent that I do not like. I use it for not only dishes but my glasses, and also on my pets for flea baths.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
This is the dish soap we use at my college house! It is easy to use and effective on cleaning our dishes. We do not have a dishwasher so this soap helps us keep our dishes clean and smelling fresh.
Amy D.
I love using dawn dish soap. It keeps my hands hydrated while also cleaning dishes. This soap is also good for the environment. The soap also smells really good. I would recommend this product to others.
Krista D.
Wellsville, OH
I never use anything but Dawn to wash my dishes. It's tough on grease exactly like it advertises! It has a pleasant scent and is not harsh at all on your hands, very gentle!! In my opinion, it is VERY cheap for the quality! I will always buy again & recommend to others
Jennifer M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Love all Dawn products! This smells amazing and gets my dishes extra clean! I really like the scent-it smells clean. I cannot think of any cons for this dishwashing soap. I bought it at Target but any convenient store will have it. I have bought several times!
Zakiya b.
Ewing, NJ
This cleans dishes so well. I love the scent addition. The only con I have about this is that it was runny the first bottle i received. The scent is delightful though. The dawn soap is a good value not pricey. I would pos definitely buy it again as long as it doesn't become runny.
Kathy C.
Dover, DE
Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh is a great dishwashing liquid. Gets my dishes sparkling clean and smells great. Great value for a great dishwashing liquid. I use it everyday to get my dishes sparkling clean. I buy this liquid over any other dishwashing liquid.
Candace A.
Cedar Springs, MI
I really like this product.. It takes very little product to get my dishes clean. I purchased it from Meijer at a pretty good value. It's a little bit pricier than other brands. I like the scent, but I could probably get a similar product for cheaper.
Priscila F.
Arlington, MA
It's good for doing the dishes, the regular bottle lasts a long time and it removes the grease greatly. I just don't like how my hands get dry after I do the dishes, I need to wash my hands with hand soap immediately otherwise my hands will be very dry.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Pretty good. Its not the original but that's okay. This smelled really good and that's probably what I liked most about it. It did seem more watery than the original though so that's odd. But otherwise good product