BY DAWN #26 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Michelle B.
Lakeland, FL
This is the only dish soap I buy. It works so why would you buy anything else? I find it to be very contrated so I do water it down a little so not to waste it because I'm like most people and feel to use large drop of soap on every dish. I want them clean. The smell is pleasant as well and since I hand wash I lot I like this product because it doesn't dry out my hands.
Harmony M.
Coolville, OH
I absolutely love Dawn and I find it hard to stray very far away from it. Dawn always gets the job done. It also seems to last a while. Just a little dab on your sponge and you can almost wash a whole sink full of dishes. Great product!!
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
This is the ONLY dish soap I will buy since I have discovered it!!! I truly feel no other dish soap has ever got my dishes so clean. Hard stuck on food, even over night grime! Soak for few minutes and It truly will get anything off. Hands down best soap recommend over anything!!!
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY
This is the dish soap we use at my college house! It is easy to use and effective on cleaning our dishes. We do not have a dishwasher so this soap helps us keep our dishes clean and smelling fresh.
Marissa K.
I love dawn! My favorite dish soap. I could say this was my favorite sent, but I haven't found a sent that I do not like. I use it for not only dishes but my glasses, and also on my pets for flea baths.
Amy D.
I love using dawn dish soap. It keeps my hands hydrated while also cleaning dishes. This soap is also good for the environment. The soap also smells really good. I would recommend this product to others.
Krista D.
Wellsville, OH
I never use anything but Dawn to wash my dishes. It's tough on grease exactly like it advertises! It has a pleasant scent and is not harsh at all on your hands, very gentle!! In my opinion, it is VERY cheap for the quality! I will always buy again & recommend to others
Alexandra K.
Bayside, NY
Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid gets grease off of dishes and other things! It's a pretty good value, and a great scent. It is easy to get, available for purchase in a wide variety of places. I would buy this again and recommend to others.
Zakiya b.
Ewing, NJ
This cleans dishes so well. I love the scent addition. The only con I have about this is that it was runny the first bottle i received. The scent is delightful though. The dawn soap is a good value not pricey. I would pos definitely buy it again as long as it doesn't become runny.
Jennifer M.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Love all Dawn products! This smells amazing and gets my dishes extra clean! I really like the scent-it smells clean. I cannot think of any cons for this dishwashing soap. I bought it at Target but any convenient store will have it. I have bought several times!