Add a Photo

By DAWN
#19 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
C F.
C F.
Bowie, MD

The fragrance is very good fo r dawn. It real l the foes kill grease especially on pots and pans
Abby M.
Abby M.

Great on dishes and hands. Love the smell and cleans my dishes very well when needed hand washed
Natasha A.
Natasha A.

Dawn is amazing and they always have sales which makes it even better! Dawn does an amazing job
ANA V.
ANA V.
La Mesa, CA

I love using dawn I'm really enjoying this new scent. Works just as well as the regular scent.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Killeen, Tx

Great scent and gets off the hard to get off crust and yuck. dawn is my go to for dishwashing!
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Saint Paul, MN

I break out from many dish soaps but not this one works good and smells good at the same time
Syra K.
Syra K.

This detergent leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling very good! Highly enjoy this product
Tina S.
Tina S.
fairview, pa

strongest I have ever used. A little pricey but will last a long time. The scent is good too
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR

I use this as hand soap as well. I love the concentrate bc or lasts so long and really works
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Hickory, NC

Wo i dont use dawn on my dishes. I give my dogs a bath with dawn. It kills fleas on contact.

Join Now