Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL

for hose delicate dishes that you can't trust to a machine. gets dishes sqeeky clean. the end all I can think of at this time
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL

I love using Dawn liquid dish soap. It really cleans my dishes, considering I like to hand wash them. The scent is great also
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
New Rochelle, NY

Cleans dishes fast and smells so good! Don't need a lot to do the job , just a dime sized amount is enough to dab on a sponge
Holly K.
Holly K.
Oak Creek, WI

Cleans super well, as most Dawn products do. The scent was nice, but it did leave a lingering smell on my dishes and kitchen.
Yermaris D.
Yermaris D.
Puerto Rico,PR

I like Dawn Power clean because leaves my dishes clean and smell good. The price is good and the product is excellent quality
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Nicholasville, KY

Love this dish soap! It smells so good and gets my dishes super clean! I like that it's safe to use on my daughters cups too
Rosilyn A.
Rosilyn A.
Las Vegas, NV

I really love this one it's all I use it really gets the job done and it smell wonderful and my hands or soft after using it
Julia M.
Julia M.

Love this! the scent is a little strong, but that isn't really too much of a bad thing since it leaves my dishes very fresh.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA

Smells great!!!! Nice bottle! Is wonderful for washing dishes!! You don't have to use a bunch to make sure dishes are clean.
Krissie V.
Krissie V.
Blanco, NM

Dishes are my chore! This is one or the constant things bought in the house. Lost of family gatherings so this is so helpful

Join Now