BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
brandi t.
Smells great, doesn't really clean as well as the original dawn but affordable and leaves my hands feeling smooth and not dry and cracked.
Katie S.
I love this dishwashing liquid. I have bought it for years. My husband even loves it. He refuses to use anything else to clean our dishes.
Elena P.
Farmingdale, NY
First things first, it smells amazing! I love this soap, I use it whenever I'm washing my dishes. It works amazing and gets off any stains.
Heather T.
With such a large family it's easier to get dishes clean with this product I have used other brands but this one is hands down the best.
Melody H.
Nacogdoches, TX
This stuff really works! It cuts the grease and is super concentrated. A little goes along way. I've always used dawn and I always will!
aiysha g.
this stuff is super soft in color and on the hands. it is effective and doesn;t really have any more suds than others. it smells devine.
Jennifer P.
Conshohocken, PA
Does't dry out hands, streak free dishes, smells amazing. To me dishes do not seem clean unless there's a lot of suds and dawn does that.
Bri M.
Arlington, TN
I've used this for a couple months now and it's my favorite! I love the way it smells, it doesn't dry out my hands and it cleans so well!
Yessica S.
Middletown, NY
I love this dish soap it cleans well and it has a lot of suds. It doesn't take long to wash dishes with this soap and you don't use a lot
Rebecca S.
Tucson , AZ
My dishes get clean so much easier using this stuff and the scent is lovely too. It lathers up nicely and rinses easily off the dishes.