BY DAWN #30 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Hawa H.
Hawa H.
Love this soap. Dawn always smells great and. Ever leaves your hands cracked DVD dried up. I personally rather washes dishes by hand with dawn rather that use my dishwasher. Thats how much I love this soap
Lynette A.
Lynette A.
Oak Creek , WI
This smells so great! It is effective of getting the grease off my dishes and even the hard to get stains of my pans. This is effective and the smell is a huge pro! I would buy this product again.
Jennifer Z.
Jennifer Z.
Works well to remove baked on food and is tough on grime. The scent is a little strong but not an unpleasant scent. One bottle lasts forever! Doesn't leave a film. Would consider purchasing again.
Whitlee K.
Whitlee K.
Decatur, AL
Dawn is my go-to when it comes to detergent for dish-washing. However, it is also great for stain-removal. I love the way it smells, cleans & does not leave hands feeling dry after prolonged use. I recommend this product 100% and wouldn't make it without it in my home!
Kandis P.
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
As always Dawn is amazing! The smell is refreshing yet not overwhelming! The price is about the same as regular blue dawn. So worth it to pay a little extra because Dawn always goes above and beyond!
Candi C.
Candi C.
This is the best dish liquid I've used. It gets everything I was spotless! I actually use it frequently to help get grease out of my husband's work clothes, and it does amazing work on it too.
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Great detergent! Dishes come out really clean without too much scrubbing, and it doesn't dry out my hands after lots of use. Great value and love the scent! Definitely worth a try if you're on the fence.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
This product is great my dishes don't ever take long to wash! Its really great on the stuck on food compared to the off brands! I also love how wonderful my hands smell after washing dishes.
Davey C.
Davey C.
San Pablo, CA
Seemed like a good idea but the smell is overwhelming. It doesn't wash off, so when you try to heat up a pan what you washed with this you end up smelling the fragrance as it burns off.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Great for soaking dishes with tough stains. It is great to wash dishes that you have cooked oil and grease in. It is a good go to dish soap for most anything. I bought it at Hen House.