Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID
April 18, 2017, 2:57 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
This dish soap is so great and smells so good! I used to never really think about what kind of dish soap i should get but this soap always does such a great job getting my dishes so clean and looking so fresh
Janai L.
Janai L.
March 31, 2017, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
This is probably the best dish soap I have used in a while, I get your dishes super clean and leaves you hands feeling smooth all day long after washing up the dishes. I would most definitely buy it again.
Sanja P.
Sanja P.
Las Vegas, NV
April 26, 2017, 9:15 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
I only use Dawn soap for my dishes! It's gentle on the hands, it gets the job done and it smells really good! They're great value and you can even find them at the DOLLAR store. I definitely recommend it.
Kim W.
Kim W.
May 15, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Talk about strong!!! My absolute favorite brand to begin with but this is my new favorite... Still cuts through the grease and leaves no funky residue on my dishes or glasses.... My dishes air dried clear
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Leesburg, FL
May 2, 2017, 9:03 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
I always love using Dawn products! This product really breaks down all of the grease and grime very quickly, and without needing to soak. It's still gentle enough to use for our hands and smells so amazing!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Altus, OK
May 11, 2017, 10:19 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Dawn is my go to when it comes to washing dishes. I've probably tried all the scents and this one is amazing! So fresh and lovely! I buy my dish soap at Walmart and I would
Definitely buy this one again.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Indio, CA
Feb. 26, 2017, 1:16 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Love using dawn dishwashing soup to clean the dishes, it does a great job on cleaning and dis effecting my dishes and not only that this soup doesn't dry my hands either and the fragrances smell so good.
Jaci L.
Jaci L.
Plaquemine , La
March 22, 2017, 3:43 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Love the scent!!! Always have used dawn! Washes well with hand washed dishes!! Love that it saved marine life! I get mine from Walmart! Not to pricey with great value. Lasts forever! Will Def repurchase!
Shealynn D.
Shealynn D.
Port Orchard , Wa
May 13, 2017, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Smells amazing. Cuts through grease very easily and doesn't dry out my hands like other dish soaps I've tried. I know that when I use this my dishes will be clean. Will most definitely keep repurchasing.
Toni c.
Toni c.
Cameron, NC
June 12, 2017, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
The best thing to use daily and works wonders on those baked on foods. Dawn also helps to keep the sticky stuff and does a very quick and effective job on all those tough meals and messes within a few minutes you have power that seems like an overnight soak. A great time saver.