Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Chatel P.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
Joanna M.
great soap. i find this to be one of the best soaps there is and wont leave streaks or anything on the dishes also leaves your hands very soft
abby w.
Lake Village, AR
This is my favorite dawn scent, and I think it is just great!! I don't use any other type of dish soap because I just love this one so much.
Johanna V.
Hands down my favorite dish soap. I've tried others but this always gets me. Tough on the grease and soft on the hands. Also smells so good.
Katie S.
I love this dishwashing liquid. I have bought it for years. My husband even loves it. He refuses to use anything else to clean our dishes.
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
Oh my god, this soap smells totally divine! It cleans dishes well, has great lather and I totally recommend it for your dish washing needs!
Elena P.
Farmingdale, NY
First things first, it smells amazing! I love this soap, I use it whenever I'm washing my dishes. It works amazing and gets off any stains.
Jennifer D.
Bellingham, MA
I wish i didn't like Dawn so much. I don't know why, but it does clean everything. I wish they made a dishwasher product. Highly recommend.
Diane G.
Nixa, MO
Works well on the dog and I like the great smell and how well it cleans the dishes if I handwash and not use the dishwasher, very effective
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this product moderately. I will only buy it if it is on sale and or if I have a coupon because it can be pricey. The smell is amazing
Ronda L.
Manchester, TN
i like thid be couse it clen all your dishesand will also take out stains in colthing to so you get to for one dish soap and staing remover