Add a Photo

By DAWN
#19 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Tina A.
Tina A.
Mashpee, MA

Smells amazing , suds up really good , decent price . All in all I love dawn products they work well
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
Milton, KS

This soap smells very nice and gets the job done! It's very nice and my go to soap! Love love love!
caesi h.
caesi h.
Granite Falls, NC

I always believe nothing gets your dishes as clean as dawn. It does an amazing job fighting grease.
Shira Z.
Shira Z.
Brooklyn, NY

Keeps your dishes clean and shiny after just one wash! Also has a great scent and works effectively
Isa B.
Isa B.

I love the scent on this dishwashing soap. It cuts grease amazingly and it's not harsh on my hands.
Monica D.
Monica D.
Springfield, Missouri

It's a very good soap. The sent is a little to much for me but very all I like this map very much.
Sprinkle R.
Sprinkle R.

It's my all time favorite dish detergent so I guess that says it all. I even clean my car with it
Susan D.
Susan D.
Leesburg, VA

I always use Dawn to wash my dishes its tough on getting my dishes clean and it also smells good.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.

Smells so good and really gets grease and grime off dirty dishes. Doesn't dry out my hands either
Abby M.
Abby M.

Great on dishes and hands. Love the smell and cleans my dishes very well when needed hand washed

Join Now