Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Lincoln, NE

me and my roommates use this soap to do our dishes because we don't have a dishwasher and it gets them clean and smells great!
Lynn U.
Lynn U.
Huntsville, AL

I like the power clean. It gets the stuck on food off! It doesn't take a lot to get a sink full of suds! It smells so nice too
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Jackson, MS

smells great, pretty color, makes me want to save baby animals from oilspills. all around good product, gets dishes very clean
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Dawn always cleans dishes and pots/pans without needs a ton of product. Cuts through extremely dirty dishes and scent is fresh
Ange R.
Ange R.

Cleans very well. Tough on grease but will need to refill your sponge a few times while washing. Overall, great buy and scent.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI

Dawn is a great dish soap, there are many scents to choose from and I find myself trying different ones and all working great!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Houma, la

Makes washing dishes by hand fun when u can smell the soap over the food and its great for making bubbles on slip n slides lol
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Proton Station, Ontario

Nice smell, lot and lots of suds.....Dawn helps me clean up after diner with my 5 kids! if that isn't a mess then nothing is!
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Alabaster, AL

for hose delicate dishes that you can't trust to a machine. gets dishes sqeeky clean. the end all I can think of at this time
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Phenix City, AL

I love using Dawn liquid dish soap. It really cleans my dishes, considering I like to hand wash them. The scent is great also

Join Now