BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is definitely one of the best dish washing soap. A little goes a long way. I prefer the blue color one scent smell but they both work great
Michelle M.
Boone, IA
We like this one! But prefer to stick with original Dawn or Dawn with oil of olay in it! I guess we are a family that don't like change too much
Markala W.
Cincinnati, OH
It's the best dish detergent you can use not only does it get you dishes clean but you can use it all over the house to clean and get stains out
Stephanie T.
I absolutely love this product. It does it dry out my hands and make them peel. It actually cleans the dishes and it is great at lifting grease!
Mason M.
Dawn dish soap is the only kind I will use. It gets your dish so clean the first time and you don't have to use a lot .this one smells amazing
Love having a different scent to wash dishes. Once bottle is done I get a different scent. Very soft on hands and takes most grease off dishes!
Ashley A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I really like the smell of this dish soap. I don't think it's more or less effective than others I've used, but I'd chose this based on scent.
Laurie M.
Less scrub, great smell and easy on your hands what more do you want from a dish soap? Yes, you really don't have to scrub your dishes as hard.
Joanna M.
great soap. i find this to be one of the best soaps there is and wont leave streaks or anything on the dishes also leaves your hands very soft
Kendra W.
Acworth, GA
Dawn is the absolute best dish detergent brand. There is no better quality, plus the environmental contribution Dawn makes is amazing as well.