BY DAWN #16 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Samantha P.
This detergent does not leave a film on my dishes. It leaves them smelling clean as well as my hands once I am done and gets rid of all of the buildup in dishes that I need to soak. Definitely recommend this to anyone!
Kelsey Z.
Parma, OH
Love the Dawn brand! Works great to cut though grease and hardened food. It works for removing other stains too like clothing and whatnot. Worth paying a little bit more than a bargain brand! The product is used daily in my kitchen!
Jamie T.
Dunwoody, GA
A little goes a long way, and the value packs can be found in most stores. Great for college students living in a high-occupancy household. Even with the softest sponges, grease and foodstuffs are handled with ease.
Meghan A.
I absolutely love Dawn dish soap. My hands tend to get very dry from prolonged water exposure and many types of soaps it's always been gentle on my hands and many of my antique dishes. I love all of their scents too!
Alfredo M.
Sacramento
I struggle with dry hands and usually I hate washing dishes since soap usually drys them even more. But with dawn soap I don't worry at all since my hands don't feel dry after I'm done. I would recommend this to everyone.
Hannah C.
Rexburg, ID
This dish soap is so great and smells so good! I used to never really think about what kind of dish soap i should get but this soap always does such a great job getting my dishes so clean and looking so fresh
Kim W.
Talk about strong!!! My absolute favorite brand to begin with but this is my new favorite... Still cuts through the grease and leaves no funky residue on my dishes or glasses.... My dishes air dried clear
Sanja P.
Las Vegas , NV
I only use Dawn soap for my dishes! It's gentle on the hands, it gets the job done and it smells really good! They're great value and you can even find them at the DOLLAR store. I definitely recommend it.
Janai L.
This is probably the best dish soap I have used in a while, I get your dishes super clean and leaves you hands feeling smooth all day long after washing up the dishes. I would most definitely buy it again.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Dawn is my go to when it comes to washing dishes. I've probably tried all the scents and this one is amazing! So fresh and lovely! I buy my dish soap at Walmart and I would
Definitely buy this one again.