BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Shelley R.
Jackson, SC
This is the best dishwashing liquid there is. It cuts through grease and stuck-on food better than any other. It makes washing dishes so much easier.
Amanda H.
Phoenix
This makes my dishes smell great and it lasts a while because the bottle is good sized. I feel confident that my dishes are clean when I use this.
Lauren J.
Carencro , LA
Only dish soap I buy! We use it for everything from washing dishes, our hands, to cleaning makeup sponges, to washing our dogs and even our horses.
Blake S.
Cleans the dishes well, while also providing a nice scent. The soap isn't tough on your skin, which is important when you don't have a dishwasher.
Sheila M.
Mishawaka, IN
Dawn has been my dish detergent for years cuts thru grease and now all the new scents are great it cost more but having to use less makes it a deal
Victoria D.
Staten Island, NY
Smells good and is good for animals!!! I love any product that helps in protecting animals. Also softening, which is important when washing dishes.
Pamela J.
Sanford, FL
The one and only dish washing soap used in my home. No other I have tried cleans like dawn. And we are a strictly hand washing dishes household.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Fresh and clean! Smells great while doing those dirty dishes . Leaves your dishes clean and makes your hands soft while doing them it's a win win
Markala W.
Cincinnati, OH
It's the best dish detergent you can use not only does it get you dishes clean but you can use it all over the house to clean and get stains out
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is definitely one of the best dish washing soap. A little goes a long way. I prefer the blue color one scent smell but they both work great