BY DAWN #15 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I have always been a dawn girl!! I don't usually use anything else! I used this power clean vibrant scent liquid and I'm so glad I tried it. I like it even better than the original dawn! Love the scent!
Meredith U.
Fenton, MI
It's a little expensive, but a little for sure goes a long way with this product. His soap cuts through grease with ease and feels wonderful on your hands. The smell last for a long time on your hands too, leaving a soft cleaning feeling.
Nikki K.
Callahan
Best dish soap. It takes everything off dishes. From stained to hard to get off food. Smells good too. Great value for what you get out of the bottle. I go to Walmart when I want the best deals and they always have great prices on this.
Makayla V.
Bucyrus , OH
Dish is the way to go gets all grease off the dishes and leaves them looking sparkling. It's con is you only need a little bit and it comes out more than needed I recommend to friends because my family uses already its very affordable though.
Danielle B.
Milwaukee, WI
Dawn is My "GO TO" Dish Soap Brand. The Power Clean is AMAZING!! One drop of soap..hot water & 5 minutes in Baking Dish that would normally need a chisel and the Baked on mess rinses clean. Dawn will ALWAYS be My Family's Dish Soap.
Cindy C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I like this brand a lot, and a little detergent goes a long way.

It's affordable and easy to find in all the stores.

The only thing that's disappointing is that it leaves the floral smalls on the dishes,but I love it in my hands.
Larissa W.
Asheboro , NC
The only dish soap brand I will use it dawn. It simply works the best. Always smells really good. Can be found anywhere from dollar tree to target to Walmart to biglots,
Mara S.
Mohave Valley, AZ
This stuff smells great and powers through all the crud left on my dishes. I don't have to scrub as hard to get stuff off when I use it. I really love this product. Dawn as always is the best when it comes to product and price.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love Dawn dish soap. It's gentle on the hands and smells amazing! It gets my dishes so clean and a little goes a long way. I love how you can find it at every grocery store too.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA
Love dawn dishwashing liquid and this was a great scent! Very nice and refreshing! Dawn always gets all the stuck on eggs and everything I am washing off my dishes!