BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Yadira V.
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
A little bit goes a long way! His is very true for this dish detergent . Just a small amount does most of my dishes . If I have a heavy dish that night , I usually let it sock a 15 minutes and the leftover come right off. No need for scrapping or anything else . Live the way the soap smells and my hands don't feel super dry at the end . Great product .
Sandi M.
Sandi M.
Oh my gosh this is the best smelling stuff ever. If I've got to wash dishes I really need to use this to wash them. It works on all my dishes and I don't have to do them in order. If I wash a dirty pan then reach for a bowl or a glass it will get it just as clean. I would recommend this for any dishes you need to wash.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
I have always used dawn dish soap for my dishes. This product works great to cut through grease and a little goes a long way. It never leaves my hands feeling dry and it smells amazing! I would recommend dawn to anyone who still has to hand wash dishes and especially the ones who do a lot of home cooking.
RosaMaria P.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love using Dawn because it saves ducks and I love their commercials plus I love how you can get your dishes cleaned easily. I bought mine at target. It's for a good value and I would recommend it to others. It's for a good price. You get a lot of soap out of it and it lasts for almost a month even.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
This is the ONLY dish soap I will buy since I have discovered it!!! I truly feel no other dish soap has ever got my dishes so clean. Hard stuck on food, even over night grime! Soak for few minutes and It truly will get anything off. Hands down best soap recommend over anything!!!
Krista D.
Krista D.
Wellsville, OH
I never use anything but Dawn to wash my dishes. It's tough on grease exactly like it advertises! It has a pleasant scent and is not harsh at all on your hands, very gentle!! In my opinion, it is VERY cheap for the quality! I will always buy again & recommend to others
Priscila F.
Priscila F.
Somerville, MA
It's good for doing the dishes, the regular bottle lasts a long time and it removes the grease greatly. I just don't like how my hands get dry after I do the dishes, I need to wash my hands with hand soap immediately otherwise my hands will be very dry.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
North Little Rock, AR
If it is good enough for the ducks and penguins, it is good enough for me.

I love buying Dawn because of their commitment to helping animals that have been endangered by oil spills.
carmine m.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
I have always been a dawn girl!! I don't usually use anything else! I used this power clean vibrant scent liquid and I'm so glad I tried it. I like it even better than the original dawn! Love the scent!
Meredith U.
Meredith U.
Fenton, MI
It's a little expensive, but a little for sure goes a long way with this product. His soap cuts through grease with ease and feels wonderful on your hands. The smell last for a long time on your hands too, leaving a soft cleaning feeling.