Add a Photo

By DAWN
#22 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Have always used this brand of dish washing soap. it's great. I purchased mine at CVS and have always bought them
Robin C.
Robin C.
Magnolia, DE

We have always used dawn gets the dishes clean and works wonders on stuck on food and left over grease love dawn
Erika V.
Erika V.

With dawn I'm never disappointed. I've purchased less expensive brands, but they never seem to get the job done.
Kassie P.
Kassie P.

Even though I have a dishwasher, I keep Dawn up on my sink for quick cleans. Be on the lookout for great sales!
Megen M.
Megen M.
Alpena, MI

Dawn, i love this product, smells great and works even better. Love the fact that it is good for my skin! LOVE!
Lillian V.
Lillian V.
Corpus Christi, TX

This stuff works wonders! It removes all stubborn food from my pots and pans. And a little bit goes a long way!
Araceli P.
Araceli P.
Benton City, WA

I like this soap but it's a little too spendy for me. Besides the price it gets the job done. Not for me though
Laura W.
Laura W.

Love the scent and makes dish washing so easy! I used this for my refillable dish sponges all the time as well!
Kara L.
Kara L.
Lyman, SC

Love love love all the different scents that are available! It works great and has a great strength behind it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Manahawkin, NJ

Best dish soap for decreasing every pot and pan! Smells good and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry or chapped