Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Zugeily S.
Zugeily S.
Calgary

Very soft on your hands. Cuts grease ver well. Light scent and no stuck on foods after soaking dishes for 10 min.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Holly, MI

I like the product because it smells good. It dosent dry my skin out. It gets the pots and pans really clean too.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Reading, PA

Looks great. Works great. Is great. 10/10 would recommend. It's amazing. Cleans dishes well and leaves no streaks
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Savannah, GA

This is a great dishwashing detergent but I prefer Meyers. Dawn doesn't leave a residue and is gentle on my skin.
Trish V.
Trish V.

Use this dish soap mostly helps clean dishes easy as well as keep your hands soft and makes them feel moisturized
Have always used this brand of dish washing soap. it's great. I purchased mine at CVS and have always bought them
Kassie P.
Kassie P.

Even though I have a dishwasher, I keep Dawn up on my sink for quick cleans. Be on the lookout for great sales!
Megen M.
Megen M.
Alpena, MI

Dawn, i love this product, smells great and works even better. Love the fact that it is good for my skin! LOVE!
Bobbilynn C.
Bobbilynn C.
P.O box 116 sprague

smells great while washing the dishes dint really know how to review this cause it does what its supposed to do
Laura W.
Laura W.

Love the scent and makes dish washing so easy! I used this for my refillable dish sponges all the time as well!

Join Now