BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Grace K.
Huntington Station, NY
Always helps with getting dirt and grime off the toughest of stains on any dish. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a great dish soap
Melanie  M.
Normal, IL
This product has a great scent. It cuts through the grease on some of my trickier pans. I like that my hands don't feel dry and cracked after I hand wash.
Nichol S.
Culver, IN
As the old commercial always said, Dawn takes grease out of your way. I trust nothing else. It even works in cool water which I found out while camping;
Cassity Q.
Racine, WI
Started using dawn dishsoap when they helped all the animals in the oil spills. Works just as good as putting dishes in the dish washer and smells great.
Litzy G.
New Haven, CT
it works great and makes washing dishes actually worth it with the delicious scent. i buy these at walmart for an affordable price which i worth buying
Erin K.
Anniston, AL
Dawn is the only dish soap I use. It's worth every penny and one drop 💧 goes a long way. A bottle can last you a long time. And this one smells great!!
Kendra C.
Sanford, FL
This is great dish soap it works really well and it does not dry out my hands like some other dish soaps, this soap also works well when washing cars.
Hayley G.
Fort Worth, TX
This soap works great, smells great, and bonus!!.. it's purple ;). It doesn't dry out my hands or anything so I'm really glad i just switched to it.
Kylie K.
Dawn is always my go to dish soap. Cleans dishes and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry or oily. Comes in many different scents and it's affordable!
Adriana S.
Smells great and really cleans the dishes thoroughly. I could always count on Dawn for my dish soap. I usually buy this at Target or Publix. Love it.