Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Shan G.
Shan G.
Woodstock , Al

Makes cleaning up after a messy dinner much easier. Get pots and pans clean without using a lot of scubbing. Great clean smell and rinses easily
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

This is definitely one of the best dish washing soap. A little goes a long way. I prefer the blue color one scent smell but they both work great
Leona F.
Leona F.
Kanata, Ontario

I like the smell. It's not too expensive and I don't need a lot of soap to wash my dishes. I'll use my dishwasher and wash some dishes by hand.
Love having a different scent to wash dishes. Once bottle is done I get a different scent. Very soft on hands and takes most grease off dishes!
Sherry Ann E.
Sherry Ann E.

This product cleans dishes and pots very well, it erases all the grease and keeps the dishes clean and smelling fresh. The scent is refreshing.
Joanna M.
Joanna M.

great soap. i find this to be one of the best soaps there is and wont leave streaks or anything on the dishes also leaves your hands very soft
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Mt Pleasant, MI

I really like the smell of this dish soap. I don't think it's more or less effective than others I've used, but I'd chose this based on scent.
Mason M.
Mason M.

Dawn dish soap is the only kind I will use. It gets your dish so clean the first time and you don't have to use a lot .this one smells amazing
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Acworth, GA

Dawn is the absolute best dish detergent brand. There is no better quality, plus the environmental contribution Dawn makes is amazing as well.
abby w.
abby w.
Lake Village, AR

This is my favorite dawn scent, and I think it is just great!! I don't use any other type of dish soap because I just love this one so much.

Join Now