Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Chatel P.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
Amanda H.
Atlanta, GA
Does well on grease and doesn't dry my hands out like other brands. I don't use it much since I have a dishwasher and live alone but I like that I don't go through it super fast
mika l.
Columbus, IN
I use dawn when pre cleaning my dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. It always smells great and leaves my hands soft. I only use dawn as other brands cause me to break out.
Laura M.
Pevely, MO
Dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent liquid dishwashing soap smells so wonderful soaps up and cleaned very well also a little goes a long way so I will last you a long time .
Ariana G.
Cleans feel and it makes sure to get all of the grease off. I cook a lot and thinks my favorite soap. Powerful clean is a great name for it because that's exactly What it does
Abby H.
Louisville, KY
I don't have a dishwasher (crazy, I know!), so I splurge on dishwashing liquid. I like Dawn because my hands never dry out after I wash dishes, and this one smells great!
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL
I love dawn, I feel like it gets my dishes very clean and it smells awsome! I feel like I don't have to scrub as hard in order to get off grease and food particles!
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
This a product that is both gentle on the skin and gets the job done without leaving any nasty residue. For the price that you pay you are getting a great product!
Jordan L.
Swea City, IA
We use dawn dishwashing liquid for much more than just washing dishes. One of my favorite other uses is scrubbing stains out of my daughter's clothes. It is a product that we can count on to get everything clean.
Nina R.
Awesome product. Only one I use in my home. Definitely recommend & always on sale in Rite Aid. Takes off all grease and stains and leaves everything smelling good. Also keeps my hands moisturized.
Kristen M.
Northport, AL
I love this! The smell is great and it definitely cleans well. You don't need very much to clean a lot of dishes, so it lasts a long time. This is a good value and I would recommend it to everyone! I don't use anything else.