Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Becca E.
Mc Kenzie, TN
AMAZING!! Leaves my dishes (and hands) smelling amazing and my hands are oh so soft afterwards. Love love love this product! Not to mention how clean my dishes are!!!
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA
Smells heavenly and works as intended. My husband recently deep fried eggrolls, as you can imagine there was grease everywhere. This dish liquid cut through the grease surprisingly well.
Amanda H.
Atlanta, GA
Does well on grease and doesn't dry my hands out like other brands. I don't use it much since I have a dishwasher and live alone but I like that I don't go through it super fast
Laura M.
Pevely, MO
Dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent liquid dishwashing soap smells so wonderful soaps up and cleaned very well also a little goes a long way so I will last you a long time .
Abby H.
Louisville, KY
I don't have a dishwasher (crazy, I know!), so I splurge on dishwashing liquid. I like Dawn because my hands never dry out after I wash dishes, and this one smells great!
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL
I love dawn, I feel like it gets my dishes very clean and it smells awsome! I feel like I don't have to scrub as hard in order to get off grease and food particles!
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
This a product that is both gentle on the skin and gets the job done without leaving any nasty residue. For the price that you pay you are getting a great product!
Jordan L.
Swea City, IA
We use dawn dishwashing liquid for much more than just washing dishes. One of my favorite other uses is scrubbing stains out of my daughter's clothes. It is a product that we can count on to get everything clean.
Kristen M.
Northport, AL
I love this! The smell is great and it definitely cleans well. You don't need very much to clean a lot of dishes, so it lasts a long time. This is a good value and I would recommend it to everyone! I don't use anything else.
Tatyana M.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I've been using Dawn since I was a little kid so when I moved into my own apartment my obvious choice was Dawn. It smells great and really gets my dishes clean!