BY DAWN #26 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
The Dawn power clean dishwashing liquids are the only way to go. The break through grease so well and smell amazing. They aren't going to dry out your hands and a tiny bit of soap goes a really long way.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY
Amazing recommend good price easy to find smells good lathers good very soapy cleans and shines dishes highly recommend keeps dishes clean and in good condition. Use often highly recommend b. N. N.
Becca E.
Mc Kenzie, TN
AMAZING!! Leaves my dishes (and hands) smelling amazing and my hands are oh so soft afterwards. Love love love this product! Not to mention how clean my dishes are!!!
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA
Smells heavenly and works as intended. My husband recently deep fried eggrolls, as you can imagine there was grease everywhere. This dish liquid cut through the grease surprisingly well.
Amanda H.
Atlanta, GA
Does well on grease and doesn't dry my hands out like other brands. I don't use it much since I have a dishwasher and live alone but I like that I don't go through it super fast
Laura M.
Pevely, MO
Dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent liquid dishwashing soap smells so wonderful soaps up and cleaned very well also a little goes a long way so I will last you a long time .
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL
I love dawn, I feel like it gets my dishes very clean and it smells awsome! I feel like I don't have to scrub as hard in order to get off grease and food particles!
Reghan J.
Lumberton, TX
This a product that is both gentle on the skin and gets the job done without leaving any nasty residue. For the price that you pay you are getting a great product!
Kristen M.
Northport, AL
I love this! The smell is great and it definitely cleans well. You don't need very much to clean a lot of dishes, so it lasts a long time. This is a good value and I would recommend it to everyone! I don't use anything else.
Leah W.
Dawn dish soap is unbelievable it leaves your dishes as clean as if you just bought them. Grease just slide right off , absolutely a great great great dish soap