Add a Photo

By DAWN
#19 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Manteca, CA

Good soap. My standard go to soap for dishes. Good concentration a little goes a long way which is nice. Worth the price
Ally W.
Ally W.
Rogers, AR

Works just like any other of dawn products but smells even better!!! This is a great product even for the worst dishes!
Emily  B.
Emily B.
Ammon, ID

Smells great, it has lasting bubbles even when you have a bunch of dishes to wash. Leaves your hands nice and soft too.
Janelle G.
Janelle G.
Southampton, MA

Simple and works well to clean the dishes. The scent is pleasant and doesn't make the whole kitchen smell too fragrancey
Angie C.
Angie C.
Apex, NC

This stuff smells so good and works so well. A little goes a long way. I really like this scent and would buy it again.
Caila T.
Caila T.
Summerville, SC

This scent smells amazing plus dawn just has a great cleaning ability that I can't pass up! I don't use anything else.
Johanna V.
Johanna V.
Staten Island, NY

I never doubt my dishes are clean when I use dawn to clean my dishes. Smells amazing and leaves dishes sparkling clean
andrea g.
andrea g.

Edward gray the smell was nice and cleaning with it was really simple the dishes were perfectly clean it was wonderful
Nessa D.
Nessa D.
Redlands, CA

Dawn is a great brand I recommend anyone of their products the dish washer world fine and cleans like it's supposed to
Lindsay A.
Lindsay A.
Finleyville, PA

This smells really nice. it does get my dishes clean and I use it frequently. I usually buy it from the grocery store

Join Now