Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Have always used this brand of dish washing soap. it's great. I purchased mine at CVS and have always bought them
Laura G.
Laura G.

I love the scent of this dish soap! It also cleans and sanitizes your dishes really well. Even the stuck on food!
Zugeily S.
Zugeily S.
Calgary

Very soft on your hands. Cuts grease ver well. Light scent and no stuck on foods after soaking dishes for 10 min.
Lillian V.
Lillian V.
Corpus Christi, TX

This stuff works wonders! It removes all stubborn food from my pots and pans. And a little bit goes a long way!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Hobbs, NM

This is my favorite dish soap in my favorite scent. It makes me want to wash my dishes so thathat I can use it!
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
Chowchilla, CA

Even though I have a dishwasher, I keep Dawn up on my sink for quick cleans. Be on the lookout for great sales!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Lexington, VA

Love the scent and makes dish washing so easy! I used this for my refillable dish sponges all the time as well!
Megen M.
Megen M.
Alpena, MI

Dawn, i love this product, smells great and works even better. Love the fact that it is good for my skin! LOVE!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Medford, OR

Lasts for a long time an she'll to get greasy feels and spot out of dishes I get this product most of the time
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.

Cleans every dish easily and leaves the sink smelling nice and clean. Never have problems scrubbing off food.

Join Now