Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA

I have always used dawn dish soap for my dishes. This product works great to cut through grease and a little goes a long way. It never leaves my hands feeling dry and it smells amazing! I would recommend dawn to anyone who still has to hand wash dishes and especially the ones who do a lot of home cooking.
Amber R.
Amber R.

I love how this dish liquid smells. It cleans my dishes so well and doesn't leave them feeling greasy or gross. It's kind of thick, which I like because it saves me from having to use a lot. I find myself wanting to pour so much because of how lovely the smell is. It makes my whole house smell like lilacs
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this dish soap, it sounds strange, but I do. It's useful for more than just washing dishes. It does great if you let things soak and break up burned things on pans or greasy foods. It also works wonders to get stains out of clothing. If you haven't tried it as a stain remover yet, give it a go!
Tina B.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA

As my Grandma used to say, 'just a dab will do ya!'. You don't have to use much Dawn when washing dishes. I tried this brand and found that it is very powerful even on the caked on stuff. It does really cut through the grease and doesn't leave the dishwasher greasy either. And the scent is very nice.
RosaMaria Q.
RosaMaria Q.
Portland, OR

I love using Dawn because it saves ducks and I love their commercials plus I love how you can get your dishes cleaned easily. I bought mine at target. It's for a good value and I would recommend it to others. It's for a good price. You get a lot of soap out of it and it lasts for almost a month even.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I trust Dawn to clean stubborn messes in my kitchen. It can be used to quickly scrub dishes or diluted to soak them overnight. The Vibrant Fresh scent is my favorite as it leaves my hands soft and smelling great. I also love supporting Dawn because of what they do for wildlife and the environment.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Ashland, OR

Great soap that I use on a regular bases. I have a small bottle o this dish soap since I am a college student and it works great. Even my roomette borrows it because it works so much better than other brands. Plus, a little goes a long way so I don't need to worry about running out anytime soon.
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Horseheads, NY

I usually love Dawn products and typically they are the only kinds of dish soap I will buy separately for my dishes... However I was a little frustrated with how difficult it was to snap those close ones filling it with liquid soap. It cleans well and is cost-effective but it's difficult to snap
Anna R.
Anna R.
Orem, UT

Dawn dishwashing liquid is one of my favorites to wash my dishes with! I love how thick it is and that I don't need to put much on the sponge to get a lot of soap out of it. It gets food off my dishes so nicely and smells wonderful too. I also love how soft it makes my hands while I'm cleaning!
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.

I LOVE this scent! It's like a luxurious hand soap, not a dish soap! It's a moisturizing formula too, so it's perfect for sensitive skin to use over and over again. I have repurchased this formula multiple times over the years. It's a good price, it lasts a long time and it cleans really well.