BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Tina B.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
As my Grandma used to say, 'just a dab will do ya!'. You don't have to use much Dawn when washing dishes. I tried this brand and found that it is very powerful even on the caked on stuff. It does really cut through the grease and doesn't leave the dishwasher greasy either. And the scent is very nice.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I trust Dawn to clean stubborn messes in my kitchen. It can be used to quickly scrub dishes or diluted to soak them overnight. The Vibrant Fresh scent is my favorite as it leaves my hands soft and smelling great. I also love supporting Dawn because of what they do for wildlife and the environment.
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Horseheads, NY
I usually love Dawn products and typically they are the only kinds of dish soap I will buy separately for my dishes... However I was a little frustrated with how difficult it was to snap those close ones filling it with liquid soap. It cleans well and is cost-effective but it's difficult to snap
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Ashland, OR
Great soap that I use on a regular bases. I have a small bottle o this dish soap since I am a college student and it works great. Even my roomette borrows it because it works so much better than other brands. Plus, a little goes a long way so I don't need to worry about running out anytime soon.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Orem, UT
Dawn dishwashing liquid is one of my favorites to wash my dishes with! I love how thick it is and that I don't need to put much on the sponge to get a lot of soap out of it. It gets food off my dishes so nicely and smells wonderful too. I also love how soft it makes my hands while I'm cleaning!
Lindsey  S.
Lindsey S.
I LOVE this scent! It's like a luxurious hand soap, not a dish soap! It's a moisturizing formula too, so it's perfect for sensitive skin to use over and over again. I have repurchased this formula multiple times over the years. It's a good price, it lasts a long time and it cleans really well.
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This soap is pretty nice. It works well and doesn't cost too too much! It also works great! It has a really enjoyable scent which is a plus! You can find this product in most department stores in the cleaning isle! This is a product and brand you can trust so I would recommend this product!
Christine I.
Christine I.
Girard, OH
Great scent cleans dishes effectively. Gets the job done without being to harsh on hands and nails. Enjoy this scent is more calm then others. It is not pricey and a good value and can be found at most local stores. I would purchase any Dawn product again even if it was not in this scent.
Andriana L.
Andriana L.
Alamosa, CO
Dawn dish soap is always great with cutting thru grease and making dishes clean and smell great. I love all the different scents they have and am always happy with the product. I have never had a a bad experience with using Dawn dish soap. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Miamisburg, OH
I love that such a little bit of this great product goes a long way. It does great in cleaning the dishes and soaking those hard to come off grime. I love the smell and texture of this soap. It is my favorite go to and helps me keep the dishes, the sinks and the counters clean.