Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Chatel P.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
Andrea O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Oh man, this product is incredible. IT smells amazing and it really gets into those stuck stains in your dishes. It's extremely effective and easy to use! It smells amazing and it's definitely cost friendly. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Tom M.
Maybee, MI
I ONLY use Dawn. It is an amazing product that does exactly what it's supposed to. It always get's my dishes clean the first time no washing my dishes before I wash my dishes! I love the scent and the way my hands feel after I've finished washing my dishes!
Jackie H.
Roslyn, NY
I love the smell of this. I always use dawn products to clean my dishes and i am never disappointed. They wash the dishes very well and feel really good on your hands. The sent is awesome. I love the smell of just clean. I would definitly recommend it to others.
Sandi M.
Oh my gosh this is the best smelling stuff ever. If I've got to wash dishes I really need to use this to wash them. It works on all my dishes and I don't have to do them in order. If I wash a dirty pan then reach for a bowl or a glass it will get it just as clean. I would recommend this for any dishes you need to wash.
Megan H.
Atwater, CA
I have always used dawn dish soap for my dishes. This product works great to cut through grease and a little goes a long way. It never leaves my hands feeling dry and it smells amazing! I would recommend dawn to anyone who still has to hand wash dishes and especially the ones who do a lot of home cooking.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love using Dawn because it saves ducks and I love their commercials plus I love how you can get your dishes cleaned easily. I bought mine at target. It's for a good value and I would recommend it to others. It's for a good price. You get a lot of soap out of it and it lasts for almost a month even.
Hannah J.
We used to skimp on dishwashing soap, but when our dishes were still greasy after washing, we decided to buy Dawn. The Dawn Power Clean soap doesn't leave a greasy residue, doesn't irritate our skin, and just feels clean.
Harmony M.
Coolville, OH
I absolutely love Dawn and I find it hard to stray very far away from it. Dawn always gets the job done. It also seems to last a while. Just a little dab on your sponge and you can almost wash a whole sink full of dishes. Great product!!
Michelle B.
Lakeland, FL
This is the only dish soap I buy. It works so why would you buy anything else? I find it to be very contrated so I do water it down a little so not to waste it because I'm like most people and feel to use large drop of soap on every dish. I want them clean. The smell is pleasant as well and since I hand wash I lot I like this product because it doesn't dry out my hands.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
This is the ONLY dish soap I will buy since I have discovered it!!! I truly feel no other dish soap has ever got my dishes so clean. Hard stuck on food, even over night grime! Soak for few minutes and It truly will get anything off. Hands down best soap recommend over anything!!!