Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Sindy F.
Sindy F.
Bois-Franc, Québec

J'achete le savon à vaisselle Dawn depuis plusieurs années maintenant. Je ne changerais pas pour une autre marque. Ils sentent super bon et sont vraiment doux pour la peau. Seulement une petite quantitée est nécessaire pour la vaisselle car il est super efficace. Je recommande fortement sans hésitation
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis, MN

I love this dish soap, it sounds strange, but I do. It's useful for more than just washing dishes. It does great if you let things soak and break up burned things on pans or greasy foods. It also works wonders to get stains out of clothing. If you haven't tried it as a stain remover yet, give it a go!
Katherine R.
Katherine R.

We always use Dawn dishwashing liquid at our house and it works great. The price is comparable to other brands and it works really well. It does not dry out your skin and it smells great too. We purchase it at Price Chopper and also Walmart. It is useful around the house for more than just dishes too!
RosaMaria Q.
RosaMaria Q.
Portland, OR

I love using Dawn because it saves ducks and I love their commercials plus I love how you can get your dishes cleaned easily. I bought mine at target. It's for a good value and I would recommend it to others. It's for a good price. You get a lot of soap out of it and it lasts for almost a month even.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA

As my Grandma used to say, 'just a dab will do ya!'. You don't have to use much Dawn when washing dishes. I tried this brand and found that it is very powerful even on the caked on stuff. It does really cut through the grease and doesn't leave the dishwasher greasy either. And the scent is very nice.
Katheryn G.
Katheryn G.
Colorado Spgs, CO

I trust Dawn to clean stubborn messes in my kitchen. It can be used to quickly scrub dishes or diluted to soak them overnight. The Vibrant Fresh scent is my favorite as it leaves my hands soft and smelling great. I also love supporting Dawn because of what they do for wildlife and the environment.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Ashland, OR

Great soap that I use on a regular bases. I have a small bottle o this dish soap since I am a college student and it works great. Even my roomette borrows it because it works so much better than other brands. Plus, a little goes a long way so I don't need to worry about running out anytime soon.
Ellen B.
Ellen B.
Horseheads, NY

I usually love Dawn products and typically they are the only kinds of dish soap I will buy separately for my dishes... However I was a little frustrated with how difficult it was to snap those close ones filling it with liquid soap. It cleans well and is cost-effective but it's difficult to snap
Sarah D.
Sarah D.

A little definitely goes a long way with Dawn. I never need to use more than a tiny drop so it lasts a long time and gets the job done. The scents are quite nice. I love the fact that the brand helps animals, and they certainly did a great job marketing the product. I would recommend to anyone.
Anna R.
Anna R.
Orem, UT

Dawn dishwashing liquid is one of my favorites to wash my dishes with! I love how thick it is and that I don't need to put much on the sponge to get a lot of soap out of it. It gets food off my dishes so nicely and smells wonderful too. I also love how soft it makes my hands while I'm cleaning!

Join Now