Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Lindsay C.
Lindsay C.
Hanover, MD

I have always been a big fan of dawn dish soaps! They work so well. Dawn is the only brand I use for my dishes. I always find myself drawn to the original, but it is nice to switch it up and try different fragrances once in awhile. I also love how dawn is so gentle that they help rescue animals with it. It makes me love the company even more!
Margarita R.
Margarita R.
Cleveland, OH

I love Dawn, but what I love the most about it keeping my dishes clean is that it also keeps my nails strong. To me that is very very important. I like to have clean dishes but I prefer for my nails not to break easily. If your on the market for new dish soap I recommend this one. Great smell and clean dishes. It's a win win in my book.
natoya c.
natoya c.

I love using Dawn dishwashing soap. It's great for washing your dishes, you don't need to use a lot of product to get your dishes clean. I also like to use this as a spot cleaner for stains on my clothes. The scent is nice but I don't pay too much attention to it. I would recommend to others. It can be a bit drying though.
April D.
April D.
stone mtn, GA

Dawn dishwashing liquid has been around for years it's been a part of my cleaning regimen for as long as I can remember having my own place I can't imagine using anything else but then it keeps the dishes clean my dishes never feel greasy or oily and it makes my hands feel smooth and not dry after I'm done with the dishes
Megan B.
Megan B.
Trenton, NJ

Dawn is hands down my go to for dishwashing liquid. It gets the job done like no other. I'm a big fan of this fresh scent. I usually buy a large bottle and refill my smaller bottle and washing tools to keep on the sink. I use it every day. Not only on my dishes but in spray bottles mixed for many different purposes.
Eleonor J.
Eleonor J.
Mebane, NC

The Dawn is, as always, amazing for grease. It can be a little tough on my hands though, as I have eczema. So I mix it with the Method, which smells Amazing and thankfully does not flare up my other allergies. Method is a little gentler on my skin and when I mix it with the Dawn it does a beautiful job on my dishes
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.

When I purchased this dish detergent I was happy because it has a good fragrance like a girlie smell to it, I love dawn original detergent but this one was my least favorite I have to use so much of this just to wash and clean my dishes properly. I did like that I had a very good smell and I moisturize my hands.
Karen T.
Karen T.

Dawn is always my go to detergent when there is grease involved no matter if it's for dishes, pots and pans or the stove top. Dawn cuts through grease and can even be used on clothes. A small amount goes a long way so it's very economical and a bottle will last a long time. The fresh new scent is nice as well.
Amber R.
Amber R.

I love how this dish liquid smells. It cleans my dishes so well and doesn't leave them feeling greasy or gross. It's kind of thick, which I like because it saves me from having to use a lot. I find myself wanting to pour so much because of how lovely the smell is. It makes my whole house smell like lilacs
Sindy F.
Sindy F.
Bois-Franc, Québec

J'achete le savon à vaisselle Dawn depuis plusieurs années maintenant. Je ne changerais pas pour une autre marque. Ils sentent super bon et sont vraiment doux pour la peau. Seulement une petite quantitée est nécessaire pour la vaisselle car il est super efficace. Je recommande fortement sans hésitation

Join Now