Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Indian Trail, NC

Gets my dishes clean and smells so good. It doesn't dry out my hands like some other detergents. I always try out new scents.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Proton Station, Ontario

Nice smell, lot and lots of suds.....Dawn helps me clean up after diner with my 5 kids! if that isn't a mess then nothing is!
Yermaris D.
Yermaris D.
Puerto Rico,PR

I like Dawn Power clean because leaves my dishes clean and smell good. The price is good and the product is excellent quality
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA

Smells great!!!! Nice bottle! Is wonderful for washing dishes!! You don't have to use a bunch to make sure dishes are clean.
Candace G.
Candace G.
Greenville, SC

A little of this goes a long way, and I love it! A bottle of this lasts me a very long time, and it really cleans very well.
Rosilyn A.
Rosilyn A.
Las Vegas, NV

I really love this one it's all I use it really gets the job done and it smell wonderful and my hands or soft after using it
Julia M.
Julia M.

Love this! the scent is a little strong, but that isn't really too much of a bad thing since it leaves my dishes very fresh.
Krissie V.
Krissie V.
Blanco, NM

Dishes are my chore! This is one or the constant things bought in the house. Lost of family gatherings so this is so helpful
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Nicholasville, KY

Love this dish soap! It smells so good and gets my dishes super clean! I like that it's safe to use on my daughters cups too
karen f.
karen f.
Doylestown, OH

I AM A DAWN FAN AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. AFFORDABLE DEPENDABLE AND JUST A WELL BALANCED AVAILABLE PRODUCT ON THE MARKET TO DAY

Join Now