BY DAWN #15 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Abby M.
Great on dishes and hands. Love the smell and cleans my dishes very well when needed hand washed
Haley S.
Killeen, Tx
Great scent and gets off the hard to get off crust and yuck. dawn is my go to for dishwashing!
ANA B.
El Cajon, CA
I love using dawn I'm really enjoying this new scent. Works just as well as the regular scent.
Syra K.
This detergent leaves my hands feeling soft and smelling very good! Highly enjoy this product
Chelsey P.
little falls
I break out from many dish soaps but not this one works good and smells good at the same time
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
The scent is nice and fresh! It leaves your hands nice and soft. It also cleans really well!
Amanda W.
Hickory, NC
Wo i dont use dawn on my dishes. I give my dogs a bath with dawn. It kills fleas on contact.
Tina S.
fairview, pa
strongest I have ever used. A little pricey but will last a long time. The scent is good too
Kiera T.
Manchester, TN
The best smelling dish soap ever!! It smells great and gets the junk off of your dishes too.
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
I use this as hand soap as well. I love the concentrate bc or lasts so long and really works