Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Holly S.
Holly S.

I love any Dawn product. Since I am the "dishwasher" in our house, this is one of my favorites to get those greasy dishes clean.
April B.
April B.
Springfield, LA

This dish soap works very well. I typically buy the Dawn original but picked this up by accident and really found it to be great
Rohini M.
Rohini M.
New York, New York

Smells great, works great! Just as a dish washing liquid should. I love how sudsy it gets, and it works well for oil and grease
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI

Dawn is a great dish soap, there are many scents to choose from and I find myself trying different ones and all working great!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Dawn always cleans dishes and pots/pans without needs a ton of product. Cuts through extremely dirty dishes and scent is fresh
Amber L.
Amber L.
Houma, la

Makes washing dishes by hand fun when u can smell the soap over the food and its great for making bubbles on slip n slides lol
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS

I love dawn soap. It cleans almost everything but is gentle on my hands. I know my dishes are getting cleaned when I use this.
Ange R.
Ange R.

Cleans very well. Tough on grease but will need to refill your sponge a few times while washing. Overall, great buy and scent.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Lincoln, NE

me and my roommates use this soap to do our dishes because we don't have a dishwasher and it gets them clean and smells great!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Indian Trail, NC

Gets my dishes clean and smells so good. It doesn't dry out my hands like some other detergents. I always try out new scents.