Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Jackson, SC

This is the best dishwashing liquid there is. It cuts through grease and stuck-on food better than any other. It makes washing dishes so much easier.
Christina D.
Christina D.

I like the product overall. Just not crazy about the scent, I don't mind it but not into it. I prefer lemon or citrus smells in my cleaning products.
Hayley G.
Hayley G.
Fort Worth, TX

This soap works great, smells great, and bonus!!.. it's purple ;). It doesn't dry out my hands or anything so I'm really glad i just switched to it.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Mishawaka, IN

Dawn has been my dish detergent for years cuts thru grease and now all the new scents are great it cost more but having to use less makes it a deal
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Staten Island, NY

Smells good and is good for animals!!! I love any product that helps in protecting animals. Also softening, which is important when washing dishes.
Tamarah T.
Tamarah T.

Gets the dishes clean, doesn't bother my sensitive skin, the only thing that could be better would be if i didnt actually have to wash the dishes.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Phoenix

This makes my dishes smell great and it lasts a while because the bottle is good sized. I feel confident that my dishes are clean when I use this.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
St. Catharines , Ontario, Ontario

I normally buy the regular blue dawn but tried this on a whim. The smell was delicious and it worked just as well as the regular. Would buy again!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Kissimmee, FL

I absolutely love this product. It does it dry out my hands and make them peel. It actually cleans the dishes and it is great at lifting grease!
Markala W.
Markala W.
Cincinnati, OH

It's the best dish detergent you can use not only does it get you dishes clean but you can use it all over the house to clean and get stains out

Join Now