Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Chatel P.

BY DAWN #93 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
Julia F.
Hellertown, PA
I have been using this soap for a long time, you don't need much and it lasts long. I love the scent and I mostly buy it when it's on sale. But it always gets my dishes cleaned great. Would buy it when it's on sale.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
My boyfriend is a mechanic and is always covered in oil and grease. Dawn is the only brand he gets to wash is hands. So of course it removes any grime from our dishes!
Kelsey Z.
Parma, OH
Love the Dawn brand! Works great to cut though grease and hardened food. It works for removing other stains too like clothing and whatnot. Worth paying a little bit more than a bargain brand! The product is used daily in my kitchen!
Makala B.
I love how sparkling clean this leave my dishes.My glass always comes out crystal clear and we hardly run out. We live all the scents but lavender it our favorite.
Jamie T.
Dunwoody, GA
A little goes a long way, and the value packs can be found in most stores. Great for college students living in a high-occupancy household. Even with the softest sponges, grease and foodstuffs are handled with ease.
Christina A.
Great for hand-washing dishes! Have been using Dawn for years and have never had a problem. Cheap, yet effective. Smells great as well! I recommend this to anyone who wants a good, reliable dishwashing liquid. 10/10 from my family and I. Great product.
Kylie F.
This is an amazing product! It leaves all the dishes looking superior and is very effective. You can buy this at just about any grocery store for a reasonable price. I would buy this product again. Would recommend!
Paige F.
Best dish wash soap ever. I use this product every time I was dishes. I can even use it as a hand soap while in the kitchen and it makes my hands feel softer than a normal hand soap would. Recommend 10/10.
Emily M.
I use this all the time to wash dishes with. It's not too pricey it's about the same as any other ones. I usually buy it from food lion. It also has a very nice refreshing scent. I would definitely buy it again.
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX
The Dawn power clean dishwashing liquids are the only way to go. The break through grease so well and smell amazing. They aren't going to dry out your hands and a tiny bit of soap goes a really long way.