BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY
When you have hands that feel like scouring pads you appreciate the lotion Dawn that softens and smoothes as you wash dishes. This product not only silken your hands but is powerful to clean the toughest dried on food on your dishes.
member-13ac4d741
Charlotte, NC
This dishwashing liquid always get the job done effectively! I have loved all the Dawn scents I've purchased so I feel like you can't go wrong with any of them. I continually repurchase this product and would recommend this product.
Larissa W.
Ridgeway , VA
The only dish soap brand I will use it dawn. It simply works the best. Always smells really good. Can be found anywhere from dollar tree to target to Walmart to biglots,
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
I love all dawn products, I switch back and forth between which ones I use depending on what I feel like smelling white I do the dishes. Gets everything the cleanest and cuts through the grease easily. I will keep buying Dawn
Rachelle D.
Nashville, TN
Dawn is our go to for washing dishes when we don't want to wait for the dishwasher or when we need something right away. Also, this is awesome for soaking pots and pans with cooked in food and fried food. This truly works so well on cutting grease. Easy peasy!
Kimberly E.
I swear by this brand and this is the best scent too! I will not waste my time buying anything else. My pots and pans are always a breeze to clean when I use Dawn! 🖒🖒🖒
Tatum H.
Heyburn, ID
I just thought I would try something different from Dawn since I always use the same and I was very please by this and the smell was good as well. Not strong at all.
Colleen W.
Delaware, OH
Excellent aroma, great cleaning power. I have used regular Dawn for the last twenty years. I actually picked up this bottle by mistake. When I got home, I was pleasantly surprised. I will defiantly use this product again.
Cheyenne K.
This could be an issue with the water not the soap, but it seemed a bit difficult to rinse off completely.

However it was a good cleaning product and did its job. Not too exciting but very practical and worth it's price.
Julie V.
Miami Beach, FL
Great product. Easy to use on dishes, a little bit goes a long way. Scent is nice, too. I also like to use it along with hydrogen peroxide to treat stains on clothes. The mix of these two get rid of everything easily.