Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH

Love this strong dishwashing soap. Cheap price and is very effective on dishes. Love the soft feeling on hands and smell is good too:)
Katie B.
Katie B.

I use this every day for washing dishes . It does a great job at cleaning . Also doesn't leave my hands feeling gross and smells good
Stacia S.
Stacia S.
Boonville, NY

Love all dawn products. Will not use anything else. It has nice scents and leaves my dishes clean. It also cleans burnt on food well.
Assetou C.
Assetou C.
Silver Spring, MD

With a little drop, I can clean a lot of dishes, the clean smell is great and it realm scrubs through hard stains. It lasts long too.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
beckley, west virginia

Smells great BUT I feel as if it doesn't sud up enough. I feel like I had to use a lot of the soap before I could even tell anything.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Dover, DE

This is awesome for cleaning stubborn food off of dishes. Unlike most dishwashing soaps, it does not leave my hands feeling too dry.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH

Dawn is a great product at a great price. It smells amazing and does an amazing job. I would recommend it as a go to dish detergent.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Salinas, CA

Every soap dish washer is great for washing dishes it helps remove grease and germs. It is also anti bacterial which also is a yes.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI

i love dawn! great smell and it does the JOB! i even use it on clothes when i need to do a spot clean. works good on there as well.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Chalmette, LA

Love cleaning my dishes with Dawn Power Clean Fresh Scent Dishwashing liquid,I will use Dawn in my Hair as well..The best Liquid..