BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Nicole B.
Victoria, TX
Smells really good. It cleans very well with very little scrubbing. It can also be used for cleaning surfaces. I have not found any cons. The cheapest brand I have found for dishwashing, yet the best product. Definitely something you should try.
Kelly C.
Arvada, CO
Great scent dishwashing liquid. A little bit goes a long way. Doesn't dry out my hands after washing dishes like other dishwashing liquids do. Reasonably priced compared to other name brand dishwashing liquids. I will continue to buy this product.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL
Dawn dish soap is always my go to. It gets dishes clean and it's pretty cheap! Dish soap isn't something you should splurge on. This one is great and available pretty much everywhere.
Miles H.
Works well and gets the job done. The clean, fresh scent is noninvasive and cleans well. There are no cons, only pros. I would recommend Dawn over other brands found at Target, especially over off-brand products. This is a product my family has always used.
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX
The power of Dawn in invigorating scents. Dawn is tough on grease and leaves dishes clean. No soap haze left behind on counters or stainless steel. Works well on cars and pets too!
Keila G.
This product is good. I like how its not so liquid cause mostly all dishwashing liquids are watery and well I don't really like that. I like how its smells and its very awesome.
Debra M.
Kirkwood, NY
When you have hands that feel like scouring pads you appreciate the lotion Dawn that softens and smoothes as you wash dishes. This product not only silken your hands but is powerful to clean the toughest dried on food on your dishes.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR
I love how dawn is tough on grease by gentle on your hands. The scents on are also amazing and this is one of the reasons that dawn is one of my favorite dish washing liquids.
Bethany S.
Kodiak, AK
I love this dish washing soap! Not only does it smell good it cleans a lot of dishes at once without having to put more product on the sponge. The scents are amazing! Dawn is probably the most effect dish washing soap. I highly recommend this to everybody!
Jazmin G.
Georgetown, TX
The only dish washing brand I use! It's just like it says, tough on grease, gentle on your hands. With all the great new scents it still gets the job done and leaves your hands mosterized at the same time and leaves a nice scent too!