Add a Photo

By DAWN
#26 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Krissie V.
Krissie V.
Blanco, NM

Dishes are my chore! This is one or the constant things bought in the house. Lost of family gatherings so this is so helpful
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA

Smells great!!!! Nice bottle! Is wonderful for washing dishes!! You don't have to use a bunch to make sure dishes are clean.
Julia M.
Julia M.

Love this! the scent is a little strong, but that isn't really too much of a bad thing since it leaves my dishes very fresh.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Nicholasville, KY

Love this dish soap! It smells so good and gets my dishes super clean! I like that it's safe to use on my daughters cups too
Candace G.
Candace G.
Greenville, SC

A little of this goes a long way, and I love it! A bottle of this lasts me a very long time, and it really cleans very well.
Rosilyn A.
Rosilyn A.
Las Vegas, NV

I really love this one it's all I use it really gets the job done and it smell wonderful and my hands or soft after using it
Casey C.
Casey C.
Laurel Springs, NC

Long lasting soap suds that power through the toughest grime! Even the toughest grease is no match for this dish detergent.
karen f.
karen f.
Doylestown, OH

I AM A DAWN FAN AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. AFFORDABLE DEPENDABLE AND JUST A WELL BALANCED AVAILABLE PRODUCT ON THE MARKET TO DAY
Bailee T.
Bailee T.
Boaz, Al

We have always used Dawn. It doesn't take much to get soapy water and it always smells so good and gets our dishes so clean
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Owensboro, KY

We love this soap it gets our dishes nice and clean and it smells amazing! A little goes such a long way with this product

Join Now