Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Tiffanie L.
Tiffanie L.
East Berlin, PA

Nothing is like Dawn. It always works great, plus helps wildlife too! Every time I purchase another cheap brand or knockoff, I always come back to Dawn. Nothing beats it!
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Martinsville, VA

The only dish soap brand I will use it dawn. It simply works the best. Always smells really good. Can be found anywhere from dollar tree to target to Walmart to biglots,
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Georges River, NS

This dish soap is wickid!
It smells amazing, cuts through grease incredibly and isn't harsh on your skin.
You get your dishes clean AND a mini manicure at the same time!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Kings Mountain, NC

My boyfriend is a mechanic and is always covered in oil and grease. Dawn is the only brand he gets to wash is hands. So of course it removes any grime from our dishes!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

I swear by this brand and this is the best scent too! I will not waste my time buying anything else. My pots and pans are always a breeze to clean when I use Dawn! 🖒🖒🖒
Becca E.
Becca E.
Mc Kenzie, TN

AMAZING!! Leaves my dishes (and hands) smelling amazing and my hands are oh so soft afterwards. Love love love this product! Not to mention how clean my dishes are!!!
Tatum H.
Tatum H.
Heyburn, ID

I just thought I would try something different from Dawn since I always use the same and I was very please by this and the smell was good as well. Not strong at all.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wilton, IA

Love dawn dishwashing liquid and this was a great scent! Very nice and refreshing! Dawn always gets all the stuck on eggs and everything I am washing off my dishes!
Mallorie G.
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL

I love dawn, I feel like it gets my dishes very clean and it smells awsome! I feel like I don't have to scrub as hard in order to get off grease and food particles!
Makala B.
Makala B.

I love how sparkling clean this leave my dishes.My glass always comes out crystal clear and we hardly run out. We live all the scents but lavender it our favorite.

Join Now