Add a Photo

By DAWN
#19 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Cheyenne M.
Cheyenne M.
beckley, west virginia

Smells great BUT I feel as if it doesn't sud up enough. I feel like I had to use a lot of the soap before I could even tell anything.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Dover, DE

This is awesome for cleaning stubborn food off of dishes. Unlike most dishwashing soaps, it does not leave my hands feeling too dry.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH

Dawn is a great product at a great price. It smells amazing and does an amazing job. I would recommend it as a go to dish detergent.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Salinas, CA

Every soap dish washer is great for washing dishes it helps remove grease and germs. It is also anti bacterial which also is a yes.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI

i love dawn! great smell and it does the JOB! i even use it on clothes when i need to do a spot clean. works good on there as well.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Chalmette, LA

Love cleaning my dishes with Dawn Power Clean Fresh Scent Dishwashing liquid,I will use Dawn in my Hair as well..The best Liquid..
Holly S.
Holly S.

I love any Dawn product. Since I am the "dishwasher" in our house, this is one of my favorites to get those greasy dishes clean.
April B.
April B.
Springfield, LA

This dish soap works very well. I typically buy the Dawn original but picked this up by accident and really found it to be great
Rohini M.
Rohini M.
New York, New York

Smells great, works great! Just as a dish washing liquid should. I love how sudsy it gets, and it works well for oil and grease
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing , MI

Dawn is a great dish soap, there are many scents to choose from and I find myself trying different ones and all working great!

Join Now