Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Assetou C.
Assetou C.
Silver Spring, MD

With a little drop, I can clean a lot of dishes, the clean smell is great and it realm scrubs through hard stains. It lasts long too.
Stacia S.
Stacia S.
Boonville, NY

Love all dawn products. Will not use anything else. It has nice scents and leaves my dishes clean. It also cleans burnt on food well.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Dover, DE

This is awesome for cleaning stubborn food off of dishes. Unlike most dishwashing soaps, it does not leave my hands feeling too dry.
Amal T.
Amal T.
Toledo, OH

Dawn is a great product at a great price. It smells amazing and does an amazing job. I would recommend it as a go to dish detergent.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Salinas, CA

Every soap dish washer is great for washing dishes it helps remove grease and germs. It is also anti bacterial which also is a yes.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI

i love dawn! great smell and it does the JOB! i even use it on clothes when i need to do a spot clean. works good on there as well.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Chalmette, LA

Love cleaning my dishes with Dawn Power Clean Fresh Scent Dishwashing liquid,I will use Dawn in my Hair as well..The best Liquid..
Arletty R.
Arletty R.

I like that removes the grease from the pan and smells phenomenal and it last a long time in my house and that's certainly a plus
April B.
April B.
Springfield, LA

This dish soap works very well. I typically buy the Dawn original but picked this up by accident and really found it to be great
April P.
April P.

I love how well this dish soap works. It takes off tough spots and grease which is always a pain. It also has a very good scent.

Join Now