Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
brandi t.
brandi t.

Smells great, doesn't really clean as well as the original dawn but affordable and leaves my hands feeling smooth and not dry and cracked.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
New Lothrop , MI

My favorite dish soap. Smells amazing and it keeps your skin feeling nice. I have a hard time even thinking about trying any other scents.
Katie S.
Katie S.

I love this dishwashing liquid. I have bought it for years. My husband even loves it. He refuses to use anything else to clean our dishes.
Nancy
Nancy
West Chicago, IL

Love how it does it job want one of this again specially because they are really good recommended and they so clean really well the dishes
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Conshohocken, PA

Does't dry out hands, streak free dishes, smells amazing. To me dishes do not seem clean unless there's a lot of suds and dawn does that.
Yessica S.
Yessica S.
Middletown, NY

I love this dish soap it cleans well and it has a lot of suds. It doesn't take long to wash dishes with this soap and you don't use a lot
Bri M.
Bri M.
Arlington, TN

I've used this for a couple months now and it's my favorite! I love the way it smells, it doesn't dry out my hands and it cleans so well!
Heather T.
Heather T.

With such a large family it's easier to get dishes clean with this product I have used other brands but this one is hands down the best.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Nacogdoches, TX

This stuff really works! It cuts the grease and is super concentrated. A little goes along way. I've always used dawn and I always will!
Amber G.
Amber G.

Used to buy just blue dawn. But I love the fresh scent of this kind. And still gives that squeaky clean sound on my dishes that I love!

Join Now