Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Rohini M.
Rohini M.
Patchogue, NY

Smells great, works great! Just as a dish washing liquid should. I love how sudsy it gets, and it works well for oil and grease
Amber L.
Amber L.
Houma, la

Makes washing dishes by hand fun when u can smell the soap over the food and its great for making bubbles on slip n slides lol
Theresa W.
Theresa W.

This product not only smells great but it lives up ro the reputation of dawn. It has great cleaning power...especially on pots
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Lincoln, NE

me and my roommates use this soap to do our dishes because we don't have a dishwasher and it gets them clean and smells great!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Dawn always cleans dishes and pots/pans without needs a ton of product. Cuts through extremely dirty dishes and scent is fresh
Ange R.
Ange R.

Cleans very well. Tough on grease but will need to refill your sponge a few times while washing. Overall, great buy and scent.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI

Dawn is a great dish soap, there are many scents to choose from and I find myself trying different ones and all working great!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Indian Trail, NC

Gets my dishes clean and smells so good. It doesn't dry out my hands like some other detergents. I always try out new scents.
Yermaris D.
Yermaris D.
Puerto Rico,PR

I like Dawn Power clean because leaves my dishes clean and smell good. The price is good and the product is excellent quality
Holly K.
Holly K.
Oak Creek, WI

Cleans super well, as most Dawn products do. The scent was nice, but it did leave a lingering smell on my dishes and kitchen.

Join Now