Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
kodie h.
kodie h.
Proctor, AR
Love the way it make my hands feel after I wash all the dishes. They don't get dry at all and they all really solf
Melinda M.
Melinda M.
Savannah, GA
Nov. 8, 2016, 9:10 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
This is a great dishwashing detergent but I prefer Meyers. Dawn doesn't leave a residue and is gentle on my skin.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Reading, PA
Looks great. Works great. Is great. 10/10 would recommend. It's amazing. Cleans dishes well and leaves no streaks
Laura G.
Laura G.
I love the scent of this dish soap! It also cleans and sanitizes your dishes really well. Even the stuck on food!
Have always used this brand of dish washing soap. it's great. I purchased mine at CVS and have always bought them
Megen M.
Megen M.
Alpena, MI
Dawn, i love this product, smells great and works even better. Love the fact that it is good for my skin! LOVE!
Kassie P.
Kassie P.
Even though I have a dishwasher, I keep Dawn up on my sink for quick cleans. Be on the lookout for great sales!
Lillian V.
Lillian V.
Corpus Christi, TX
Nov. 17, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
This stuff works wonders! It removes all stubborn food from my pots and pans. And a little bit goes a long way!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Love the scent and makes dish washing so easy! I used this for my refillable dish sponges all the time as well!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Medford, OR
Lasts for a long time an she'll to get greasy feels and spot out of dishes I get this product most of the time