Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Brittani W.
Brittani W.
Conroe, TX

Tough on stuck on foods! I don't use a dishwasher so I need a dishwashing liquid that can cut through anything. My dishes always look clean and this leaves behind no residue.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Pevely, MO

Dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent liquid dishwashing soap smells so wonderful soaps up and cleaned very well also a little goes a long way so I will last you a long time .
Chantal B.
Chantal B.
Montreal, Canada

Great smell, great cleaning. A little rough on skin, I'd recommend using plastic gloves while washing dishes. Overall, very effective cleaner, even on tough stains and grime.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Louisville, KY

I don't have a dishwasher (crazy, I know!), so I splurge on dishwashing liquid. I like Dawn because my hands never dry out after I wash dishes, and this one smells great!
Tiffanie L.
Tiffanie L.
East Berlin, PA

Nothing is like Dawn. It always works great, plus helps wildlife too! Every time I purchase another cheap brand or knockoff, I always come back to Dawn. Nothing beats it!
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Martinsville, VA

The only dish soap brand I will use it dawn. It simply works the best. Always smells really good. Can be found anywhere from dollar tree to target to Walmart to biglots,
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Georges River, NS

This dish soap is wickid!
It smells amazing, cuts through grease incredibly and isn't harsh on your skin.
You get your dishes clean AND a mini manicure at the same time!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Gastonia, NC

My boyfriend is a mechanic and is always covered in oil and grease. Dawn is the only brand he gets to wash is hands. So of course it removes any grime from our dishes!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

I swear by this brand and this is the best scent too! I will not waste my time buying anything else. My pots and pans are always a breeze to clean when I use Dawn! 🖒🖒🖒
Becca E.
Becca E.
Mc Kenzie, TN

AMAZING!! Leaves my dishes (and hands) smelling amazing and my hands are oh so soft afterwards. Love love love this product! Not to mention how clean my dishes are!!!

Join Now