BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Marisa J.
Gainesville, FL
This has a great smell and it's Dawn dish soap so we all know how great it is already! We use it all the time in my house to wash the dishes and we even use it for the counters. 10/10 would recommend to others.
Ellen T.
This cleans dishes well and has a great scent. It lathers up well and really gets into the sponge to ensure your dishes are getting clean! It does dry out your hands though so make sure to moisturizer after!
Ali P.
Woodbridge, VA
I love dawn dish soap
It's not harsh on your hands
So it leave my hands really soft after washing dishes
And they have a lot of different scents to choose from
I usually get lavender
That one smells amazing
Andriana L.
Alamosa, CO
Dawn dish soap is always great with cutting thru grease and making dishes clean and smell great. I love all the different scents they have and am always happy with the product. I have never had a a bad experience with using Dawn dish soap. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Lindsey  S.
I LOVE this scent! It's like a luxurious hand soap, not a dish soap! It's a moisturizing formula too, so it's perfect for sensitive skin to use over and over again. I have repurchased this formula multiple times over the years. It's a good price, it lasts a long time and it cleans really well.
Nina R.
Awesome product. Only one I use in my home. Definitely recommend & always on sale in Rite Aid. Takes off all grease and stains and leaves everything smelling good. Also keeps my hands moisturized.
Laura T.
Spring, TX
Dawn is the classic dish soap that will always be the best. A little goes a long way so the price is pretty fair. I keep mine in an olive oil pourer next to my sink because it looks better - works great!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
This smells so good and leaves your hands feeling soft instead of dryed out. The price is reasonable and very worth it as you don't have to use much to get great results. Will buy again and recommend.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Ive never found a right dishwashing liquid till Ive tried Dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent dishwashing liquid. It cleans the dishes very well. I never see any leftovers when I take my dishes out.
Mary J.
Rockford, IL
Love how well this product lifts backed on food if left in a pan/dish to soak for a short amount of time. Plus this product won't leave your hands smelling disgusting when your done washing dishes