Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
April P.
April P.

I love how well this dish soap works. It takes off tough spots and grease which is always a pain. It also has a very good scent.
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Lincoln, NE

me and my roommates use this soap to do our dishes because we don't have a dishwasher and it gets them clean and smells great!
Lynn U.
Lynn U.
Huntsville, AL

I like the power clean. It gets the stuck on food off! It doesn't take a lot to get a sink full of suds! It smells so nice too
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Jackson, MS

smells great, pretty color, makes me want to save baby animals from oilspills. all around good product, gets dishes very clean
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Dawn always cleans dishes and pots/pans without needs a ton of product. Cuts through extremely dirty dishes and scent is fresh
Ange R.
Ange R.

Cleans very well. Tough on grease but will need to refill your sponge a few times while washing. Overall, great buy and scent.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI

Dawn is a great dish soap, there are many scents to choose from and I find myself trying different ones and all working great!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Houma, la

Makes washing dishes by hand fun when u can smell the soap over the food and its great for making bubbles on slip n slides lol
Holly K.
Holly K.
Oak Creek, WI

Cleans super well, as most Dawn products do. The scent was nice, but it did leave a lingering smell on my dishes and kitchen.
Yermaris D.
Yermaris D.
Puerto Rico,PR

I like Dawn Power clean because leaves my dishes clean and smell good. The price is good and the product is excellent quality

Join Now