Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Cranston, RI

i love dawn! great smell and it does the JOB! i even use it on clothes when i need to do a spot clean. works good on there as well.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Chalmette, LA

Love cleaning my dishes with Dawn Power Clean Fresh Scent Dishwashing liquid,I will use Dawn in my Hair as well..The best Liquid..
Arletty R.
Arletty R.

I like that removes the grease from the pan and smells phenomenal and it last a long time in my house and that's certainly a plus
April P.
April P.

I love how well this dish soap works. It takes off tough spots and grease which is always a pain. It also has a very good scent.
April B.
April B.
Springfield, LA

This dish soap works very well. I typically buy the Dawn original but picked this up by accident and really found it to be great
Rohini M.
Rohini M.
Patchogue, NY

Smells great, works great! Just as a dish washing liquid should. I love how sudsy it gets, and it works well for oil and grease
Amber L.
Amber L.
Houma, la

Makes washing dishes by hand fun when u can smell the soap over the food and its great for making bubbles on slip n slides lol
Theresa W.
Theresa W.

This product not only smells great but it lives up ro the reputation of dawn. It has great cleaning power...especially on pots
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
Lincoln, NE

me and my roommates use this soap to do our dishes because we don't have a dishwasher and it gets them clean and smells great!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

Dawn always cleans dishes and pots/pans without needs a ton of product. Cuts through extremely dirty dishes and scent is fresh

Join Now