BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Bre F.
This is a great dish soap. I use this brand all the time. It cleans my dishes very. It helps get rid of the stains from red sauces on my dishes. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone that has tough stains in their dishes.
Beka R.
Waterloo, IA
Works great had to hand wash dishes for a yeR and this stuff did the trick. It was cheap and dint leave my hands feeling extremely dry after. It also had annice scent. I would buy it again. I would recommend to friends
Crystal  D.
Minneola, KS
I love the fragrance of this soap. It's a trusted brand at an affordable price point that gets the job done well. I usually purchase this at Walmart or target and I always recommend this product to friends and family.
Gwyneth T.
Although we use the little pods in the dishwasher, when I hand wash larger dishes I use this! It cleans very well and smells nice :) I give it 4/5 because I don't use it too often because the pods are more convenient!
Roxy C.
Hickory, NC
Dawn will always be my pick for dish detergent due to how environmental friendly. It is the best detergent to break down grease and grim. Dawn has come a long way with their new line of products at which I have tried a few. Dawn is top of the line all the way!! If you don't use Dawn, you should!!!!
Katherine B.
Ashland, OR
Great soap that I use on a regular bases. I have a small bottle o this dish soap since I am a college student and it works great. Even my roomette borrows it because it works so much better than other brands. Plus, a little goes a long way so I don't need to worry about running out anytime soon.
Heather K.
Folsom, PA
I have been using Dawn for YEARS but have never encountered a scent I love quite as much as this one. Dawn is and always has been the best dish detergent out there but they've outdone themselves with how amazing this smells.
Marisa J.
Gainesville, FL
This has a great smell and it's Dawn dish soap so we all know how great it is already! We use it all the time in my house to wash the dishes and we even use it for the counters. 10/10 would recommend to others.
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
What can I say about this?!? It is so great on stuck on food leave it with water in a bad dish and let it soak for 5 min. Then wash it the stuck on gunk comes of so much easier. Thus is my favorite dish soap.
Christine I.
Girard, OH
Great scent cleans dishes effectively. Gets the job done without being to harsh on hands and nails. Enjoy this scent is more calm then others. It is not pricey and a good value and can be found at most local stores. I would purchase any Dawn product again even if it was not in this scent.