Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Katie B.
Katie B.

I use this every day for washing dishes . It does a great job at cleaning . Also doesn't leave my hands feeling gross and smells good
Stacia S.
Stacia S.
Boonville, NY

Love all dawn products. Will not use anything else. It has nice scents and leaves my dishes clean. It also cleans burnt on food well.
Assetou C.
Assetou C.
Silver Spring, MD

With a little drop, I can clean a lot of dishes, the clean smell is great and it realm scrubs through hard stains. It lasts long too.
Gloria T.
Gloria T.
Bakersfield, CA

love that i dont need to use a lot, with a few drops i can wash all dishes, it also gentle with my hands when i forgot to use gloves
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Dover, DE

This is awesome for cleaning stubborn food off of dishes. Unlike most dishwashing soaps, it does not leave my hands feeling too dry.
stephanie r.
stephanie r.
Warwick, RI

i love dawn! great smell and it does the JOB! i even use it on clothes when i need to do a spot clean. works good on there as well.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Salinas, CA

Every soap dish washer is great for washing dishes it helps remove grease and germs. It is also anti bacterial which also is a yes.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Chalmette, LA

Love cleaning my dishes with Dawn Power Clean Fresh Scent Dishwashing liquid,I will use Dawn in my Hair as well..The best Liquid..
Harlie H.
Harlie H.
Hodges, SC

If you love to always keep your kitchen spotless, then I truly recommend dawn power clean vibrant dishwashing liquid! Its amazing
Gaby D.
Gaby D.

Es muy bueno y me gusta su aroma, es suave con mis manos pero deja muy limpio mis platos siento que es muy bueno para recomendar.

Join Now