Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Lori C.
Lori C.
Horsham, Pa

A little Dawn goes a long way! Price is ok, but better if you have a coupon. Smells great and gets the stuck on food off. Seems to be gentile on the hands, but tough on grease and dried food.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA

Smells heavenly and works as intended. My husband recently deep fried eggrolls, as you can imagine there was grease everywhere. This dish liquid cut through the grease surprisingly well.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Saint Johns, FL

Dawn dish soap is always my go to. It gets dishes clean and it's pretty cheap! Dish soap isn't something you should splurge on. This one is great and available pretty much everywhere.
Dawn E.
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC

Dawn dish washing liquid has been in my family for generations. It's the only dish washing liquid that leaves the water soapy during the whole wash. Dawn also cuts grease with ease.
Barbara E.
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX

The power of Dawn in invigorating scents. Dawn is tough on grease and leaves dishes clean. No soap haze left behind on counters or stainless steel. Works well on cars and pets too!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Grosse Pointe, MI

The scent of the soap is very refreshing. The quality of clean I get on my dishes is absolutely amazing. I use it in my dorm and my dishes never get dusty and always smell amazing
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.

Dawn is an amazing cleaner. It really gets the food off. I've used it ever since i was a little girl. And I've never traded products. Great dishwashing liquid. Highly recommended!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Atlanta, GA

Does well on grease and doesn't dry my hands out like other brands. I don't use it much since I have a dishwasher and live alone but I like that I don't go through it super fast
Keila G.
Keila G.

This product is good. I like how its not so liquid cause mostly all dishwashing liquids are watery and well I don't really like that. I like how its smells and its very awesome.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I love how dawn is tough on grease by gentle on your hands. The scents on are also amazing and this is one of the reasons that dawn is one of my favorite dish washing liquids.

Join Now