Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Leah W.
Leah W.

Dawn dish soap is unbelievable it leaves your dishes as clean as if you just bought them. Grease just slide right off , absolutely a great great great dish soap
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Love this liquid soap! It smooth my hands after washing dishes, love the scent too! I'm a wife and would always buy this kind of dish soap never disappointing!
Meghan h.
Meghan h.
Lehi

This is the best for getting the hard to clean messes. The stuck on baked on food that you thought was pretty much part of the dish, nope not with this stuff!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Reno, NV

This is one of my favorite products. I don't like scents that much when washing dishes but this one isn't too strong for me, especially during allergy season.
Kymberli K.
Kymberli K.
Portland, OR

Clean smell and works great as a degreaser I have also used this as a booster in laundry and hand washing scrubbing dirty kids shoes I but this at Fred Meyer
Shauna R.
Shauna R.
Flint, MI

Doesn't leave my hands dry feeling, and takes the grease and oil residue out of pots and pans with ease. I always use this brand of dish soap no matter what
Karly G.
Karly G.
Throop, PA

Dawn is the best dish soap there is, it removes the toughest grease and left over food stains from any cookware quickly and easily. Truly a great product.
Melanie  M.
Melanie M.
Normal, IL

This product has a great scent. It cuts through the grease on some of my trickier pans. I like that my hands don't feel dry and cracked after I hand wash.
Grace K.
Grace K.
Huntington Station, NY

Always helps with getting dirt and grime off the toughest of stains on any dish. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a great dish soap
Cassity Q.
Cassity Q.
Racine, WI

Started using dawn dishsoap when they helped all the animals in the oil spills. Works just as good as putting dishes in the dish washer and smells great.

Join Now