Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.

Smells great and really cleans the dishes thoroughly. I could always count on Dawn for my dish soap. I usually buy this at Target or Publix. Love it.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Jackson, SC

This is the best dishwashing liquid there is. It cuts through grease and stuck-on food better than any other. It makes washing dishes so much easier.
Kylie K.
Kylie K.

Dawn is always my go to dish soap. Cleans dishes and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry or oily. Comes in many different scents and it's affordable!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Staten Island, NY

Smells good and is good for animals!!! I love any product that helps in protecting animals. Also softening, which is important when washing dishes.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Mishawaka, IN

Dawn has been my dish detergent for years cuts thru grease and now all the new scents are great it cost more but having to use less makes it a deal
Blake S.
Blake S.

Cleans the dishes well, while also providing a nice scent. The soap isn't tough on your skin, which is important when you don't have a dishwasher.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
St. Catharines , Ontario, Ontario

I normally buy the regular blue dawn but tried this on a whim. The smell was delicious and it worked just as well as the regular. Would buy again!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Phoenix

This makes my dishes smell great and it lasts a while because the bottle is good sized. I feel confident that my dishes are clean when I use this.
Sydnee S.
Sydnee S.
Seattle, WA

This product gets the job done. I feel as though it allows me to clean dishes with ease and is one of the best products to use on greasy dishes.
Sherry Ann E.
Sherry Ann E.

This product cleans dishes and pots very well, it erases all the grease and keeps the dishes clean and smelling fresh. The scent is refreshing.

Join Now