Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Marissa K.
Marissa K.

I love dawn! My favorite dish soap. I could say this was my favorite sent, but I haven't found a sent that I do not like. I use it for not only dishes but my glasses, and also on my pets for flea baths.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Milton, FL

Dawn dish soap is easily the best. It gets the job done and every bottle purchased helps an animal! I'm a firm believer in buying from companies that have morale and are helping others with my purchase!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

This smells so good and leaves your hands feeling soft instead of dryed out. The price is reasonable and very worth it as you don't have to use much to get great results. Will buy again and recommend.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY

Amazing recommend good price easy to find smells good lathers good very soapy cleans and shines dishes highly recommend keeps dishes clean and in good condition. Use often highly recommend b. N. N.
Alice s.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY

Ive never found a right dishwashing liquid till Ive tried Dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent dishwashing liquid. It cleans the dishes very well. I never see any leftovers when I take my dishes out.
Alaina C.
Alaina C.
Fredonia, NY

This is the dish soap we use at my college house! It is easy to use and effective on cleaning our dishes. We do not have a dishwasher so this soap helps us keep our dishes clean and smelling fresh.
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA

Gets greasy dishes and pots and pans squeaky clean with very little product. It smells great and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I buy it at my supermarket or at Target. Couldn't be easier!
Karen B.
Karen B.
Merrill, WI

Dawn dish soap s a awesome product as just a little bit will take away grease and baked on food. It also does not dry your hands out. Can also just be used for hand washing to get off auto grease!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Rockford, IL

Love how well this product lifts backed on food if left in a pan/dish to soak for a short amount of time. Plus this product won't leave your hands smelling disgusting when your done washing dishes
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Spokane, WA

We use Dawn Dishsoap the most often, and it works the best honestly but it seems to be so much more expensive than the other products. We don't mind paying the extra for the high quality though.

Join Now