Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Katie S.
Katie S.

I love this dishwashing liquid. I have bought it for years. My husband even loves it. He refuses to use anything else to clean our dishes.
Mallory B.
Mallory B.
Lansing, MI

My favorite dish soap. Smells amazing and it keeps your skin feeling nice. I have a hard time even thinking about trying any other scents.
Bri M.
Bri M.
Arlington, TN

I've used this for a couple months now and it's my favorite! I love the way it smells, it doesn't dry out my hands and it cleans so well!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Conshohocken, PA

Does't dry out hands, streak free dishes, smells amazing. To me dishes do not seem clean unless there's a lot of suds and dawn does that.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Nacogdoches, TX

This stuff really works! It cuts the grease and is super concentrated. A little goes along way. I've always used dawn and I always will!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
San Antonio , TX

My dishes get clean so much easier using this stuff and the scent is lovely too. It lathers up nicely and rinses easily off the dishes.
Amber G.
Amber G.

Used to buy just blue dawn. But I love the fresh scent of this kind. And still gives that squeaky clean sound on my dishes that I love!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Brunswick, OH

Love this strong dishwashing soap. Cheap price and is very effective on dishes. Love the soft feeling on hands and smell is good too:)
Katie B.
Katie B.

I use this every day for washing dishes . It does a great job at cleaning . Also doesn't leave my hands feeling gross and smells good
Stacia S.
Stacia S.
Boonville, NY

Love all dawn products. Will not use anything else. It has nice scents and leaves my dishes clean. It also cleans burnt on food well.

Join Now