BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Danielle T.
Visalia, CA
I love the way dawn smells, how it makes my hands feel, and how clean it makes my dishes. Really can't ask for more from a dish soap. Oh wait! AND the price is super reasonable! Sometimes, the old and true are the way to go. I highly recommend!
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
Dawn dish detergent is one of the best I've tried so far. I've been using it for months now because it consistently cuts grease on dishes quickly. I'm totally satisfied with this brand. I also like the variety of scents they have available.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
It cleans your dishes, washes hands and smells good while doing it. The color is pretty and it works really well too. I like that is anti bacterial which is so important when working in the kitchen so that you can keep everything clean and healthy
Kiley W.
Bryson, TX
I love this dish soap. Dawn soap works like no other. I personally love the color which is why I bought it but the formula is awesome. The scent of this one is excellent and it keeps your hands from drying out. I will be buying this again!
Katie B.
Dawn is a great dish soap. It leaves the dishes shiny and clean and the smell of the soap is amazing! It also leaves your hands soft too like you just washed them and not dishes. This is my favorite scent and would definitely recommend!
April D.
stone mtn, GA
Dawn dishwashing liquid has been around for years it's been a part of my cleaning regimen for as long as I can remember having my own place I can't imagine using anything else but then it keeps the dishes clean my dishes never feel greasy or oily and it makes my hands feel smooth and not dry after I'm done with the dishes
Kalea Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great dish soap and is very cheap. I love washing my dishes with this soap. This soap also has a great scent to it and gets the job done. I have washed every dish very easily with this soap and is great for tough stains.
Eleonor J.
Mebane, NC
The Dawn is, as always, amazing for grease. It can be a little tough on my hands though, as I have eczema. So I mix it with the Method, which smells Amazing and thankfully does not flare up my other allergies. Method is a little gentler on my skin and when I mix it with the Dawn it does a beautiful job on my dishes
Lindsay C.
Hanover, MD
I have always been a big fan of dawn dish soaps! They work so well. Dawn is the only brand I use for my dishes. I always find myself drawn to the original, but it is nice to switch it up and try different fragrances once in awhile. I also love how dawn is so gentle that they help rescue animals with it. It makes me love the company even more!
Bre F.
This is a great dish soap. I use this brand all the time. It cleans my dishes very. It helps get rid of the stains from red sauces on my dishes. I would recommend this dish soap to anyone that has tough stains in their dishes.