BY DAWN #26 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT
Dawn has always been a good product, I have never been let down by this company. Always gets grease out and love the color to be honest. It also stays on the sponge instead of sliding off the sponge and having to re squeeze some soap back onto it. Awesome prodcut
Jamie G.
Norman, OK
Seeing as my daughter washes all of the dishes and always chooses this product at Walmart, it must be pretty great to keep a 14 year old going back for more! I never see a residue and can always smell the scent throughout the kitchen when she's washing them.
Laura P.
Richmond, VA
This stuff smells like heaven! It works like a charm... even after making something in the frying pan and leaving it out over night. Crazy stuff, how quickly I can remove all the grim! Worth the price (let's be real, it's not even that steep! I'm in college)!
Tieni J.
Dayton, OH
I love using Dawn dish washing soap. You can only use little amount and it cleans really well compared to other products. I love the way my hands feel after using it and the scent is refreshing and nice. Yes I would recommend others to use this product.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
I love this dish soap, it sounds strange, but I do. It's useful for more than just washing dishes. It does great if you let things soak and break up burned things on pans or greasy foods. It also works wonders to get stains out of clothing. If you haven't tried it as a stain remover yet, give it a go!
Brandee C.
This stuff works miracles! I used to use the regular antibacterial one but once I tried this one I was hooked. I pour a little bit mixed with some hot water in some pans that have stuck food on them let them soak for a few mins and then bam all clean
Callie D.
Denton, TX
Living in a college dorm, I don't have access to a kitchen, but I still need to clean dishes. Dawn dishsoap works great in our small sink. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes when they get really dirty and have never had any problems with it.
Nina W.
St Louis Park, MN
I have only ever used Dawn as my dish liquid soap. I love all of the different scents they have. The soap doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry. Dishes are cleaned nicely as well. They also help out animals in need and I love that they promote that.
Caitlin H.
Chesapeake, VA
Smells nice, works great! I usually tend to stick with the original scent, but to welcome this scent. It's very calming, especially during after dinner clean up. Highly recommend it to others, I don't really have anything negative to say about it.
Blair O.
Love the sent and it lasts a good length of time. It is my favorite color and it's really powerful cleaner. Reasonably priced and I love to use this product. It breakers through grease without using a lot of products and foams up for a long time .