Add a Photo

By DAWN
#19 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Phoenix

This makes my dishes smell great and it lasts a while because the bottle is good sized. I feel confident that my dishes are clean when I use this.
Blake S.
Blake S.

Cleans the dishes well, while also providing a nice scent. The soap isn't tough on your skin, which is important when you don't have a dishwasher.
Sydnee S.
Sydnee S.
Seattle, WA

This product gets the job done. I feel as though it allows me to clean dishes with ease and is one of the best products to use on greasy dishes.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Boone, IA

We like this one! But prefer to stick with original Dawn or Dawn with oil of olay in it! I guess we are a family that don't like change too much
Mason M.
Mason M.

Dawn dish soap is the only kind I will use. It gets your dish so clean the first time and you don't have to use a lot .this one smells amazing
Johanna V.
Johanna V.

Hands down my favorite dish soap. I've tried others but this always gets me. Tough on the grease and soft on the hands. Also smells so good.
theresa u.
theresa u.

It really gets down and dirty it hates grease AND grease hates it best dish sope out you should have a really good product that you can try
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ

Oh my god, this soap smells totally divine! It cleans dishes well, has great lather and I totally recommend it for your dish washing needs!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I use this product moderately. I will only buy it if it is on sale and or if I have a coupon because it can be pricey. The smell is amazing
Elena P.
Elena P.
Farmingdale, NY

First things first, it smells amazing! I love this soap, I use it whenever I'm washing my dishes. It works amazing and gets off any stains.

Join Now