Add a Photo

By DAWN
#19 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Love this liquid soap! It smooth my hands after washing dishes, love the scent too! I'm a wife and would always buy this kind of dish soap never disappointing!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Reno, NV

This is one of my favorite products. I don't like scents that much when washing dishes but this one isn't too strong for me, especially during allergy season.
Shauna R.
Shauna R.
Flint, MI

Doesn't leave my hands dry feeling, and takes the grease and oil residue out of pots and pans with ease. I always use this brand of dish soap no matter what
Karly G.
Karly G.
Throop, PA

Dawn is the best dish soap there is, it removes the toughest grease and left over food stains from any cookware quickly and easily. Truly a great product.
Grace K.
Grace K.
Huntington Station, NY

Always helps with getting dirt and grime off the toughest of stains on any dish. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a great dish soap
Melanie  M.
Melanie M.
Normal, IL

This product has a great scent. It cuts through the grease on some of my trickier pans. I like that my hands don't feel dry and cracked after I hand wash.
Cassity Q.
Cassity Q.
Racine, WI

Started using dawn dishsoap when they helped all the animals in the oil spills. Works just as good as putting dishes in the dish washer and smells great.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.

Smells great and really cleans the dishes thoroughly. I could always count on Dawn for my dish soap. I usually buy this at Target or Publix. Love it.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Jackson, SC

This is the best dishwashing liquid there is. It cuts through grease and stuck-on food better than any other. It makes washing dishes so much easier.
Kylie K.
Kylie K.

Dawn is always my go to dish soap. Cleans dishes and doesn't leave my hands feeling dry or oily. Comes in many different scents and it's affordable!

Join Now