Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Rohini M.
Rohini M.
New York, New York
Dec. 14, 2016, 4:38 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Smells great, works great! Just as a dish washing liquid should. I love how sudsy it gets, and it works well for oil and grease
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Dawn is a great dish soap, there are many scents to choose from and I find myself trying different ones and all working great!
Amber L.
Amber L.
Houma, la
Makes washing dishes by hand fun when u can smell the soap over the food and its great for making bubbles on slip n slides lol
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
La Vista, NE
Nov. 8, 2016, 12:02 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
me and my roommates use this soap to do our dishes because we don't have a dishwasher and it gets them clean and smells great!
Ange R.
Ange R.
Cleans very well. Tough on grease but will need to refill your sponge a few times while washing. Overall, great buy and scent.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Dawn always cleans dishes and pots/pans without needs a ton of product. Cuts through extremely dirty dishes and scent is fresh
Holly K.
Holly K.
Oak Creek, WI
Cleans super well, as most Dawn products do. The scent was nice, but it did leave a lingering smell on my dishes and kitchen.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Smells great!!!! Nice bottle! Is wonderful for washing dishes!! You don't have to use a bunch to make sure dishes are clean.
Krissie V.
Krissie V.
Blanco, NM
Dishes are my chore! This is one or the constant things bought in the house. Lost of family gatherings so this is so helpful
Rosilyn A.
Rosilyn A.
Las Vegas, NV
Nov. 22, 2016, 12:57 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
I really love this one it's all I use it really gets the job done and it smell wonderful and my hands or soft after using it