BY DAWN #26 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Crystal  D.
Minneola, KS
I love the fragrance of this soap. It's a trusted brand at an affordable price point that gets the job done well. I usually purchase this at Walmart or target and I always recommend this product to friends and family.
Roxy C.
Hickory, NC
Dawn will always be my pick for dish detergent due to how environmental friendly. It is the best detergent to break down grease and grim. Dawn has come a long way with their new line of products at which I have tried a few. Dawn is top of the line all the way!! If you don't use Dawn, you should!!!!
Katherine B.
Ashland, OR
Great soap that I use on a regular bases. I have a small bottle o this dish soap since I am a college student and it works great. Even my roomette borrows it because it works so much better than other brands. Plus, a little goes a long way so I don't need to worry about running out anytime soon.
Heather K.
Folsom, PA
I have been using Dawn for YEARS but have never encountered a scent I love quite as much as this one. Dawn is and always has been the best dish detergent out there but they've outdone themselves with how amazing this smells.
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT
I don't know why they call this "Clean Vibrant" because aside from the color of the liquid, it's just regular Dawn. I got it on sale and since it works so well for using so little, it's a pretty good value. If you want to get effective dish washing liquid for a good price, get this stuff.
Ellen T.
This cleans dishes well and has a great scent. It lathers up well and really gets into the sponge to ensure your dishes are getting clean! It does dry out your hands though so make sure to moisturizer after!
Andriana L.
Alamosa, CO
Dawn dish soap is always great with cutting thru grease and making dishes clean and smell great. I love all the different scents they have and am always happy with the product. I have never had a a bad experience with using Dawn dish soap. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Nina R.
Awesome product. Only one I use in my home. Definitely recommend & always on sale in Rite Aid. Takes off all grease and stains and leaves everything smelling good. Also keeps my hands moisturized.
Liz H.
Amherst, NY
A good, standard dish washing soap. It cleans the dishes well, smells nice, and doesn't dry out my hands. Also, a little goes a long way which is always good. The price is also very reasonable.
Lori C.
Horsham, Pa
A little Dawn goes a long way! Price is ok, but better if you have a coupon. Smells great and gets the stuck on food off. Seems to be gentile on the hands, but tough on grease and dried food.