Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Ontario

I normally buy the regular blue dawn but tried this on a whim. The smell was delicious and it worked just as well as the regular. Would buy again!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

This is definitely one of the best dish washing soap. A little goes a long way. I prefer the blue color one scent smell but they both work great
Love having a different scent to wash dishes. Once bottle is done I get a different scent. Very soft on hands and takes most grease off dishes!
Sherry Ann E.
Sherry Ann E.

This product cleans dishes and pots very well, it erases all the grease and keeps the dishes clean and smelling fresh. The scent is refreshing.
Mason M.
Mason M.

Dawn dish soap is the only kind I will use. It gets your dish so clean the first time and you don't have to use a lot .this one smells amazing
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Acworth, GA

Dawn is the absolute best dish detergent brand. There is no better quality, plus the environmental contribution Dawn makes is amazing as well.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

Dawn does the job right! While I'm not the one I'm my household usually doing the dishes, I've found that dawn washes quick and effectively.
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Manchester, TN

i like thid be couse it clen all your dishesand will also take out stains in colthing to so you get to for one dish soap and staing remover
Elena P.
Elena P.
Farmingdale, NY

First things first, it smells amazing! I love this soap, I use it whenever I'm washing my dishes. It works amazing and gets off any stains.
theresa u.
theresa u.

It really gets down and dirty it hates grease AND grease hates it best dish sope out you should have a really good product that you can try

Join Now