Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.

Cleans feel and it makes sure to get all of the grease off. I cook a lot and thinks my favorite soap. Powerful clean is a great name for it because that's exactly What it does
Abby H.
Abby H.
Louisville, KY

I don't have a dishwasher (crazy, I know!), so I splurge on dishwashing liquid. I like Dawn because my hands never dry out after I wash dishes, and this one smells great!
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Seattle, WA

Dawn is obviously very powerful and effective at removing grease. Downside is its harshness and drying out of skin. Definitely recommend using gloves when you use dawn.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

I swear by this brand and this is the best scent too! I will not waste my time buying anything else. My pots and pans are always a breeze to clean when I use Dawn! 🖒🖒🖒
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Stedman, NC

really breaks down grease and stuck on food with out soaking forever. doesnt over dry your hands. i use my dishwasher mainly but there are some things i wash by hand.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Centertown, KY

Works great with stuck on food. I don't always get to wash dishes the night I cook. I can use Dawn, let the dishes soak for 10 minutes, and the food comes right off!
Tatum H.
Tatum H.
Heyburn, ID

I just thought I would try something different from Dawn since I always use the same and I was very please by this and the smell was good as well. Not strong at all.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Boynton Beach

Love using Dawn. This products cuts grease and oil from dishes better then any other brand out there. It is also gentle on my hands. A little drop goes a long way.
Reghan J.
Reghan J.
Lumberton, TX

This a product that is both gentle on the skin and gets the job done without leaving any nasty residue. For the price that you pay you are getting a great product!
Emily S.
Emily S.

I don't have a dishwasher so having to wash dishes by hand all the time can leave my hands dry but dawn somehow manages to leave them soft and it smells good too!