BY DAWN #44 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Rohini M.
Rohini M.
Smells great, works great! Just as a dish washing liquid should. I love how sudsy it gets, and it works well for oil and grease
Amber L.
Amber L.
Houma, la
Makes washing dishes by hand fun when u can smell the soap over the food and its great for making bubbles on slip n slides lol
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Dawn always cleans dishes and pots/pans without needs a ton of product. Cuts through extremely dirty dishes and scent is fresh
Sydney R.
Sydney R.
La Vista, NE
me and my roommates use this soap to do our dishes because we don't have a dishwasher and it gets them clean and smells great!
Ange R.
Ange R.
Cleans very well. Tough on grease but will need to refill your sponge a few times while washing. Overall, great buy and scent.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
East Lansing, MI
Dawn is a great dish soap, there are many scents to choose from and I find myself trying different ones and all working great!
Holly K.
Holly K.
Oak Creek, WI
Cleans super well, as most Dawn products do. The scent was nice, but it did leave a lingering smell on my dishes and kitchen.
Chelsey B.
Chelsey B.
Athens, GA
Smells great!!!! Nice bottle! Is wonderful for washing dishes!! You don't have to use a bunch to make sure dishes are clean.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Nicholasville, KY
Love this dish soap! It smells so good and gets my dishes super clean! I like that it's safe to use on my daughters cups too
Krissie V.
Krissie V.
Blanco, NM
Dishes are my chore! This is one or the constant things bought in the house. Lost of family gatherings so this is so helpful