Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
St. Catharines , Ontario, Ontario

I normally buy the regular blue dawn but tried this on a whim. The smell was delicious and it worked just as well as the regular. Would buy again!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Phoenix

This makes my dishes smell great and it lasts a while because the bottle is good sized. I feel confident that my dishes are clean when I use this.
Sydnee S.
Sydnee S.
Seattle, WA

This product gets the job done. I feel as though it allows me to clean dishes with ease and is one of the best products to use on greasy dishes.
Sherry Ann E.
Sherry Ann E.

This product cleans dishes and pots very well, it erases all the grease and keeps the dishes clean and smelling fresh. The scent is refreshing.
Mason M.
Mason M.

Dawn dish soap is the only kind I will use. It gets your dish so clean the first time and you don't have to use a lot .this one smells amazing
Chloe S.
Chloe S.

Dawn does the job right! While I'm not the one I'm my household usually doing the dishes, I've found that dawn washes quick and effectively.
theresa u.
theresa u.

It really gets down and dirty it hates grease AND grease hates it best dish sope out you should have a really good product that you can try
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Manchester, TN

i like thid be couse it clen all your dishesand will also take out stains in colthing to so you get to for one dish soap and staing remover
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I use this product moderately. I will only buy it if it is on sale and or if I have a coupon because it can be pricey. The smell is amazing
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ

Oh my god, this soap smells totally divine! It cleans dishes well, has great lather and I totally recommend it for your dish washing needs!

Join Now