BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Ashlee E.
Coppell, TX
Dawn is totally old faithful for my family. I can remember my grandmother and mother both using Dawn and still do! Always gets the job done and removes oil the first time. Never leaves my hands feeling dry or hard after a sink full of dishes. Love it and always will! Classic!
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
Love the smell, feel, suds action and the way it leaves my kitchen and hands smelling pretty. I never have a problem with it cutting through grease. As a matter of fact, I not only use it for the dishes, I also use it to clean the bathroom, kitchen and to wipe down walls. It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
I cook a ton and having a product around that cleans and lasts a long time is huge for me. Doing dishes is a multiple time of day thing in my house and not having to buy detergent left and right is incredibly helpful. The scent of this soap is incredibly fresh and not overpowering.
Amanda O.
Yakima, WA
Love dawn dish soap and it leaves my hands with a nice lavender scent. I have always used dawn because it get rid of the tough stuck on oil and backed food. It rinses away every time and is better on the environment than other brands of dish soap. I will keep on buy this!
Audie w.
macon, GA
I love dawn for so many reasons, I love that the help with cleaning animals that are affect by things like oil spills,honestly that is one of the big reasons I use it, and obviously it does a great job cleaning my dishes, getting tough grease off and it smells great!
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
Dawn is a great product for your dishes and your hands. I usually wear dish gloves when I wash the dishes, but sometimes I do forget and it always keeps my hands soft. The price is perfect for the quality, and it's one of the few products that actually gets the grease and grime off those pans.
Sofia M.
Great dish soap, love it to wash dishes. I use this or Palmolive. They both have nice scents with great price points. I really do recommend this product to a lot of people. This can be found at Walmart, Target, or Costco too. i love that there are refills for this too.
Alexandra W.
Norwalk, CT
Dawn has always been a good product, I have never been let down by this company. Always gets grease out and love the color to be honest. It also stays on the sponge instead of sliding off the sponge and having to re squeeze some soap back onto it. Awesome prodcut
Laura A.
I like how this smells. I find that it does clean my dishes well. DAWN is my favorite dish soap. Worth every penny. The power clean works great on pans that have a lot of grease and food caked on. Soak in water and soap and you basically just have to wipe it off.
Saskia D.
Chandler, AZ
Dawn is my go to dishwashing soap!! I never buy anything else. I love this scent too! I prefer buying the big bottles to refill the smaller bottles I have though! It's a good price but I won't be buying much more of that stuff. I would recommend it to anyone!!!!