Add a Photo

By DAWN
#26 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Tatum H.
Tatum H.
Heyburn, ID

I just thought I would try something different from Dawn since I always use the same and I was very please by this and the smell was good as well. Not strong at all.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Centertown, KY

Works great with stuck on food. I don't always get to wash dishes the night I cook. I can use Dawn, let the dishes soak for 10 minutes, and the food comes right off!
Reghan J.
Reghan J.
Lumberton, TX

This a product that is both gentle on the skin and gets the job done without leaving any nasty residue. For the price that you pay you are getting a great product!
Emily S.
Emily S.

I don't have a dishwasher so having to wash dishes by hand all the time can leave my hands dry but dawn somehow manages to leave them soft and it smells good too!
Leah W.
Leah W.

Dawn dish soap is unbelievable it leaves your dishes as clean as if you just bought them. Grease just slide right off , absolutely a great great great dish soap
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Love this liquid soap! It smooth my hands after washing dishes, love the scent too! I'm a wife and would always buy this kind of dish soap never disappointing!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Reno, NV

This is one of my favorite products. I don't like scents that much when washing dishes but this one isn't too strong for me, especially during allergy season.
Shauna R.
Shauna R.
Flint, MI

Doesn't leave my hands dry feeling, and takes the grease and oil residue out of pots and pans with ease. I always use this brand of dish soap no matter what
Melanie  M.
Melanie M.
Normal, IL

This product has a great scent. It cuts through the grease on some of my trickier pans. I like that my hands don't feel dry and cracked after I hand wash.
Karly G.
Karly G.
Throop, PA

Dawn is the best dish soap there is, it removes the toughest grease and left over food stains from any cookware quickly and easily. Truly a great product.

Join Now