Add a Photo

By DAWN
#22 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
Lodi

Only dish soap I use! Smells really good but more important it works! It washes away baked on grease! My dishes always feel clean no grease left behind and a little goes a long way!
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN

I use dawn when pre cleaning my dishes before placing them in the dishwasher. It always smells great and leaves my hands soft. I only use dawn as other brands cause me to break out.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Rome, GA

Great dishwashing liquid. Has a pleasing scent and lathers up really well.  A little goes a long way. Works great at cutting grease. Purchased at my local Walmart. Not too expensive
Barbara E.
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX

The power of Dawn in invigorating scents. Dawn is tough on grease and leaves dishes clean. No soap haze left behind on counters or stainless steel. Works well on cars and pets too!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.

My favorite dish soap. Also use it for cleaning off grease from the stove. Works like a charm. Won't use any other brand bc they seam watery. Dawn has such great quality.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI

The scent of the soap is very refreshing. The quality of clean I get on my dishes is absolutely amazing. I use it in my dorm and my dishes never get dusty and always smell amazing
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI

I love Dawn dish soap. It's gentle on the hands and smells amazing! It gets my dishes so clean and a little goes a long way. I love how you can find it at every grocery store too.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Atlanta, GA

Does well on grease and doesn't dry my hands out like other brands. I don't use it much since I have a dishwasher and live alone but I like that I don't go through it super fast
Keila G.
Keila G.

This product is good. I like how its not so liquid cause mostly all dishwashing liquids are watery and well I don't really like that. I like how its smells and its very awesome.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I love how dawn is tough on grease by gentle on your hands. The scents on are also amazing and this is one of the reasons that dawn is one of my favorite dish washing liquids.