Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.

This could be an issue with the water not the soap, but it seemed a bit difficult to rinse off completely.

However it was a good cleaning product and did its job. Not too exciting but very practical and worth it's price.
Kathy K.
Kathy K.
Gainesville, GA

Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. It works, pure and simple. No cons, just pros: if it works, keep buying it! Very effective on dishes and other small cleaning jobs. The scent is very subtle and refreshing. Would recommend.
Beka H.
Beka H.
Waterloo, IA

Works great had to hand wash dishes for a yeR and this stuff did the trick. It was cheap and dint leave my hands feeling extremely dry after. It also had annice scent. I would buy it again. I would recommend to friends
Crystal  D.
Crystal D.
Minneola, KS

I love the fragrance of this soap. It's a trusted brand at an affordable price point that gets the job done well. I usually purchase this at Walmart or target and I always recommend this product to friends and family.
Julie V.
Julie V.
Miami Beach, FL

Great product. Easy to use on dishes, a little bit goes a long way. Scent is nice, too. I also like to use it along with hydrogen peroxide to treat stains on clothes. The mix of these two get rid of everything easily.
Gwyneth T.
Gwyneth T.

Although we use the little pods in the dishwasher, when I hand wash larger dishes I use this! It cleans very well and smells nice :) I give it 4/5 because I don't use it too often because the pods are more convenient!
Paola P.
Paola P.
Croydon, PA

Dawn is the only dishwashing liquid I use. It doesn't dry out my hands after washing a bunch of dishes with hot water, it keeps them moisturized. It also makes washing dishes easy because it gets rids of everything.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Hellertown, PA

I have been using this soap for a long time, you don't need much and it lasts long. I love the scent and I mostly buy it when it's on sale. But it always gets my dishes cleaned great. Would buy it when it's on sale.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Mayflower, AR

Pretty good. Its not the original but that's okay. This smelled really good and that's probably what I liked most about it. It did seem more watery than the original though so that's odd. But otherwise good product
Kylie F.
Kylie F.

This is an amazing product! It leaves all the dishes looking superior and is very effective. You can buy this at just about any grocery store for a reasonable price. I would buy this product again. Would recommend!

Join Now