BY DAWN #26 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Tammy C.
Rome, GA
Great dishwashing liquid. Has a pleasing scent and lathers up really well.  A little goes a long way. Works great at cutting grease. Purchased at my local Walmart. Not too expensive
Tasha C.
Spring hill
Dawn fighting power in five minutes is so true. I can have the worse pan with stuff crusted in it from the over. I just soak it for 3-5mins and bam it comes right out.
Yajaira S.
When I purchased this dish detergent I was happy because it has a good fragrance like a girlie smell to it, I love dawn original detergent but this one was my least favorite I have to use so much of this just to wash and clean my dishes properly. I did like that I had a very good smell and I moisturize my hands.
Karen T.
Dawn is always my go to detergent when there is grease involved no matter if it's for dishes, pots and pans or the stove top. Dawn cuts through grease and can even be used on clothes. A small amount goes a long way so it's very economical and a bottle will last a long time. The fresh new scent is nice as well.
Anna R.
Orem, UT
Dawn dishwashing liquid is one of my favorites to wash my dishes with! I love how thick it is and that I don't need to put much on the sponge to get a lot of soap out of it. It gets food off my dishes so nicely and smells wonderful too. I also love how soft it makes my hands while I'm cleaning!
Jessie R.
Welches, OR
Dawn Power Clean is summertime showers scent is excellent at cutting through grease and food film. It is so efficient that a very small quantity is necessary making each bottle last about 2 months with regular use! It is fragrant but does not leave a scent on the dishes and I enjoy using it for hand cleaning as well because it is such a great cleanser and does not dry out skin like many detergents do.
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
Dawn has always been my first choice in dishwashing liquid soap. It has always been great at cleaning, cutting grease/oil and getting out stains in clothing as well. I'm very big on smell when it comes to these types of products, so I think it's great that the fragrances keep getting better and better. Also, the Hand Renewal line with Olay is fantastic and really does help keep your hands softer.
Ashlee E.
Coppell, TX
Dawn is totally old faithful for my family. I can remember my grandmother and mother both using Dawn and still do! Always gets the job done and removes oil the first time. Never leaves my hands feeling dry or hard after a sink full of dishes. Love it and always will! Classic!
Gabrielle L.
I stick to dawn because recently the newer soaps cleans well....well it always has but lately it's been soft on the hands too because I hate whenever I wash dishes and my hands feel hard and dry afterwards for awhile. It's like..my hands are in water why is it so dry??? lol
Amanda O.
Yakima, WA
Love dawn dish soap and it leaves my hands with a nice lavender scent. I have always used dawn because it get rid of the tough stuck on oil and backed food. It rinses away every time and is better on the environment than other brands of dish soap. I will keep on buy this!