Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Louisville, KY

I don't have a dishwasher (crazy, I know!), so I splurge on dishwashing liquid. I like Dawn because my hands never dry out after I wash dishes, and this one smells great!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Georges River, NS

This dish soap is wickid!
It smells amazing, cuts through grease incredibly and isn't harsh on your skin.
You get your dishes clean AND a mini manicure at the same time!
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Seattle, WA

Dawn is obviously very powerful and effective at removing grease. Downside is its harshness and drying out of skin. Definitely recommend using gloves when you use dawn.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Sarnia

I use dawn as I find it cleans greasy dishes great, it doesnt leave a residue likr some kinds. The smell of this kind isn't my favorite but the quality makes up for it
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

I swear by this brand and this is the best scent too! I will not waste my time buying anything else. My pots and pans are always a breeze to clean when I use Dawn! 🖒🖒🖒
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Stedman, NC

really breaks down grease and stuck on food with out soaking forever. doesnt over dry your hands. i use my dishwasher mainly but there are some things i wash by hand.
Tatum H.
Tatum H.
Heyburn, ID

I just thought I would try something different from Dawn since I always use the same and I was very please by this and the smell was good as well. Not strong at all.
Reghan J.
Reghan J.
Lumberton, TX

This a product that is both gentle on the skin and gets the job done without leaving any nasty residue. For the price that you pay you are getting a great product!
Leah W.
Leah W.

Dawn dish soap is unbelievable it leaves your dishes as clean as if you just bought them. Grease just slide right off , absolutely a great great great dish soap
Sheree C.
Sheree C.
Toronto

I love every Dawn product I have tried. Even the toughest dishes clean off easy after 5-10 minutes of soaking. And it doesnt leave a soapy taste on your dishes.

Join Now