Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Nina R.
Nina R.

Awesome product. Only one I use in my home. Definitely recommend & always on sale in Rite Aid. Takes off all grease and stains and leaves everything smelling good. Also keeps my hands moisturized.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Rockford, IL

Love how well this product lifts backed on food if left in a pan/dish to soak for a short amount of time. Plus this product won't leave your hands smelling disgusting when your done washing dishes
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
WEYMOUTH, MA

Gets greasy dishes and pots and pans squeaky clean with very little product. It smells great and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I buy it at my supermarket or at Target. Couldn't be easier!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

Dawn vibrant does a great job cleaning dishes! I use this brand quite often. It smells amazing & isn't too expensive. It can be found at most stores too. It takes off stuck on food like a champ!
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv

I mean, I can only get so hyped on dish soap. But I must say that I hate the drying feeling on my hands after I do dishes, and the feeling is diminished with this particular dishwashing liquid.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH

This product is great my dishes don't ever take long to wash! Its really great on the stuck on food compared to the off brands! I also love how wonderful my hands smell after washing dishes.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA

Smells heavenly and works as intended. My husband recently deep fried eggrolls, as you can imagine there was grease everywhere. This dish liquid cut through the grease surprisingly well.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

Great for soaking dishes with tough stains. It is great to wash dishes that you have cooked oil and grease in. It is a good go to dish soap for most anything. I bought it at Hen House.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
North Little Rock, AR

If it is good enough for the ducks and penguins, it is good enough for me.

I love buying Dawn because of their commitment to helping animals that have been endangered by oil spills.
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
Lodi

Only dish soap I use! Smells really good but more important it works! It washes away baked on grease! My dishes always feel clean no grease left behind and a little goes a long way!