Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Gastonia, NC

My boyfriend is a mechanic and is always covered in oil and grease. Dawn is the only brand he gets to wash is hands. So of course it removes any grime from our dishes!
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

I swear by this brand and this is the best scent too! I will not waste my time buying anything else. My pots and pans are always a breeze to clean when I use Dawn! 🖒🖒🖒
Becca E.
Becca E.
Mc Kenzie, TN

AMAZING!! Leaves my dishes (and hands) smelling amazing and my hands are oh so soft afterwards. Love love love this product! Not to mention how clean my dishes are!!!
Tatum H.
Tatum H.
Heyburn, ID

I just thought I would try something different from Dawn since I always use the same and I was very please by this and the smell was good as well. Not strong at all.
Mallorie G.
Mallorie G.
Prattville, AL

I love dawn, I feel like it gets my dishes very clean and it smells awsome! I feel like I don't have to scrub as hard in order to get off grease and food particles!
Makala B.
Makala B.

I love how sparkling clean this leave my dishes.My glass always comes out crystal clear and we hardly run out. We live all the scents but lavender it our favorite.
Reghan J.
Reghan J.
Lumberton, TX

This a product that is both gentle on the skin and gets the job done without leaving any nasty residue. For the price that you pay you are getting a great product!
Tatyana M.
Tatyana M.
Richardson, TX

I've been using Dawn since I was a little kid so when I moved into my own apartment my obvious choice was Dawn. It smells great and really gets my dishes clean!
Leah W.
Leah W.

Dawn dish soap is unbelievable it leaves your dishes as clean as if you just bought them. Grease just slide right off , absolutely a great great great dish soap
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

Love this liquid soap! It smooth my hands after washing dishes, love the scent too! I'm a wife and would always buy this kind of dish soap never disappointing!

Join Now