Add a Photo

By DAWN
#26 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Harrison Twp, MI

I love Dawn dish soap. It's gentle on the hands and smells amazing! It gets my dishes so clean and a little goes a long way. I love how you can find it at every grocery store too.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI

The scent of the soap is very refreshing. The quality of clean I get on my dishes is absolutely amazing. I use it in my dorm and my dishes never get dusty and always smell amazing
Keila G.
Keila G.

This product is good. I like how its not so liquid cause mostly all dishwashing liquids are watery and well I don't really like that. I like how its smells and its very awesome.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Atlanta, GA

Does well on grease and doesn't dry my hands out like other brands. I don't use it much since I have a dishwasher and live alone but I like that I don't go through it super fast
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I love how dawn is tough on grease by gentle on your hands. The scents on are also amazing and this is one of the reasons that dawn is one of my favorite dish washing liquids.
Ariana G.
Ariana G.
Houston, Tx

Cleans feel and it makes sure to get all of the grease off. I cook a lot and thinks my favorite soap. Powerful clean is a great name for it because that's exactly What it does
Abby H.
Abby H.
Louisville, KY

I don't have a dishwasher (crazy, I know!), so I splurge on dishwashing liquid. I like Dawn because my hands never dry out after I wash dishes, and this one smells great!
Lucy D.
Lucy D.
Seattle, WA

Dawn is obviously very powerful and effective at removing grease. Downside is its harshness and drying out of skin. Definitely recommend using gloves when you use dawn.
Kimberly E.
Kimberly E.

I swear by this brand and this is the best scent too! I will not waste my time buying anything else. My pots and pans are always a breeze to clean when I use Dawn! 🖒🖒🖒
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Stedman, NC

really breaks down grease and stuck on food with out soaking forever. doesnt over dry your hands. i use my dishwasher mainly but there are some things i wash by hand.

Join Now