Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid uploaded by Chatel P.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
Jessie R.
Welches, OR
Dawn Power Clean is summertime showers scent is excellent at cutting through grease and food film. It is so efficient that a very small quantity is necessary making each bottle last about 2 months with regular use! It is fragrant but does not leave a scent on the dishes and I enjoy using it for hand cleaning as well because it is such a great cleanser and does not dry out skin like many detergents do.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This soap is pretty nice. It works well and doesn't cost too too much! It also works great! It has a really enjoyable scent which is a plus! You can find this product in most department stores in the cleaning isle! This is a product and brand you can trust so I would recommend this product!
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
Dawn has always been my first choice in dishwashing liquid soap. It has always been great at cleaning, cutting grease/oil and getting out stains in clothing as well. I'm very big on smell when it comes to these types of products, so I think it's great that the fragrances keep getting better and better. Also, the Hand Renewal line with Olay is fantastic and really does help keep your hands softer.
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
Love the smell, feel, suds action and the way it leaves my kitchen and hands smelling pretty. I never have a problem with it cutting through grease. As a matter of fact, I not only use it for the dishes, I also use it to clean the bathroom, kitchen and to wipe down walls. It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!
Ashlee E.
Coppell, TX
Dawn is totally old faithful for my family. I can remember my grandmother and mother both using Dawn and still do! Always gets the job done and removes oil the first time. Never leaves my hands feeling dry or hard after a sink full of dishes. Love it and always will! Classic!
Gabrielle L.
I stick to dawn because recently the newer soaps cleans well....well it always has but lately it's been soft on the hands too because I hate whenever I wash dishes and my hands feel hard and dry afterwards for awhile. It's like..my hands are in water why is it so dry??? lol
Amanda O.
Yakima, WA
Love dawn dish soap and it leaves my hands with a nice lavender scent. I have always used dawn because it get rid of the tough stuck on oil and backed food. It rinses away every time and is better on the environment than other brands of dish soap. I will keep on buy this!
Bre N.
Detroit, MI
I cook a ton and having a product around that cleans and lasts a long time is huge for me. Doing dishes is a multiple time of day thing in my house and not having to buy detergent left and right is incredibly helpful. The scent of this soap is incredibly fresh and not overpowering.
Audie w.
Macon, GA
I love dawn for so many reasons, I love that the help with cleaning animals that are affect by things like oil spills,honestly that is one of the big reasons I use it, and obviously it does a great job cleaning my dishes, getting tough grease off and it smells great!
Sofia M.
Great dish soap, love it to wash dishes. I use this or Palmolive. They both have nice scents with great price points. I really do recommend this product to a lot of people. This can be found at Walmart, Target, or Costco too. i love that there are refills for this too.