BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Tasha C.
Spring hill
Dawn fighting power in five minutes is so true. I can have the worse pan with stuff crusted in it from the over. I just soak it for 3-5mins and bam it comes right out.
Yajaira S.
When I purchased this dish detergent I was happy because it has a good fragrance like a girlie smell to it, I love dawn original detergent but this one was my least favorite I have to use so much of this just to wash and clean my dishes properly. I did like that I had a very good smell and I moisturize my hands.
Karen T.
Dawn is always my go to detergent when there is grease involved no matter if it's for dishes, pots and pans or the stove top. Dawn cuts through grease and can even be used on clothes. A small amount goes a long way so it's very economical and a bottle will last a long time. The fresh new scent is nice as well.
Amber R.
I love how this dish liquid smells. It cleans my dishes so well and doesn't leave them feeling greasy or gross. It's kind of thick, which I like because it saves me from having to use a lot. I find myself wanting to pour so much because of how lovely the smell is. It makes my whole house smell like lilacs
Katheryn G.
Los Angeles, CA
I trust Dawn to clean stubborn messes in my kitchen. It can be used to quickly scrub dishes or diluted to soak them overnight. The Vibrant Fresh scent is my favorite as it leaves my hands soft and smelling great. I also love supporting Dawn because of what they do for wildlife and the environment.
Anna R.
Orem, UT
Dawn dishwashing liquid is one of my favorites to wash my dishes with! I love how thick it is and that I don't need to put much on the sponge to get a lot of soap out of it. It gets food off my dishes so nicely and smells wonderful too. I also love how soft it makes my hands while I'm cleaning!
Ellen B.
Horseheads, NY
I usually love Dawn products and typically they are the only kinds of dish soap I will buy separately for my dishes... However I was a little frustrated with how difficult it was to snap those close ones filling it with liquid soap. It cleans well and is cost-effective but it's difficult to snap
Jessie R.
Welches, OR
Dawn Power Clean is summertime showers scent is excellent at cutting through grease and food film. It is so efficient that a very small quantity is necessary making each bottle last about 2 months with regular use! It is fragrant but does not leave a scent on the dishes and I enjoy using it for hand cleaning as well because it is such a great cleanser and does not dry out skin like many detergents do.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This soap is pretty nice. It works well and doesn't cost too too much! It also works great! It has a really enjoyable scent which is a plus! You can find this product in most department stores in the cleaning isle! This is a product and brand you can trust so I would recommend this product!
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
Dawn has always been my first choice in dishwashing liquid soap. It has always been great at cleaning, cutting grease/oil and getting out stains in clothing as well. I'm very big on smell when it comes to these types of products, so I think it's great that the fragrances keep getting better and better. Also, the Hand Renewal line with Olay is fantastic and really does help keep your hands softer.