Add a Photo

By DAWN
#19 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Alice s.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY

Ive never found a right dishwashing liquid till Ive tried Dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent dishwashing liquid. It cleans the dishes very well. I never see any leftovers when I take my dishes out.
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA

Gets greasy dishes and pots and pans squeaky clean with very little product. It smells great and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I buy it at my supermarket or at Target. Couldn't be easier!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Rockford, IL

Love how well this product lifts backed on food if left in a pan/dish to soak for a short amount of time. Plus this product won't leave your hands smelling disgusting when your done washing dishes
Nina R.
Nina R.

Awesome product. Only one I use in my home. Definitely recommend & always on sale in Rite Aid. Takes off all grease and stains and leaves everything smelling good. Also keeps my hands moisturized.
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

Dawn vibrant does a great job cleaning dishes! I use this brand quite often. It smells amazing & isn't too expensive. It can be found at most stores too. It takes off stuck on food like a champ!
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv

I mean, I can only get so hyped on dish soap. But I must say that I hate the drying feeling on my hands after I do dishes, and the feeling is diminished with this particular dishwashing liquid.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.

This product is great my dishes don't ever take long to wash! Its really great on the stuck on food compared to the off brands! I also love how wonderful my hands smell after washing dishes.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA

Smells heavenly and works as intended. My husband recently deep fried eggrolls, as you can imagine there was grease everywhere. This dish liquid cut through the grease surprisingly well.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.

Great for soaking dishes with tough stains. It is great to wash dishes that you have cooked oil and grease in. It is a good go to dish soap for most anything. I bought it at Hen House.
Dawn E.
Dawn E.
Donalds, SC

Dawn dish washing liquid has been in my family for generations. It's the only dish washing liquid that leaves the water soapy during the whole wash. Dawn also cuts grease with ease.

Join Now