BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Alexandria B.
Centertown, KY
Works great with stuck on food. I don't always get to wash dishes the night I cook. I can use Dawn, let the dishes soak for 10 minutes, and the food comes right off!
Lucy D.
Bellingham, WA
Dawn is obviously very powerful and effective at removing grease. Downside is its harshness and drying out of skin. Definitely recommend using gloves when you use dawn.
Emily S.
I don't have a dishwasher so having to wash dishes by hand all the time can leave my hands dry but dawn somehow manages to leave them soft and it smells good too!
Lindsey H.
Boynton Beach
Love using Dawn. This products cuts grease and oil from dishes better then any other brand out there. It is also gentle on my hands. A little drop goes a long way.
Melissa K.
Really, to be honest, anything that Dawn makes I will buy because they have proven to me, as a mom, a consumer, someone that uses this product daily and needs it...IT WORKS and it works like no other. I am always confidant that this company will make me happy that I decided to buy it. I have tried other brands but Dawn consistently works just the way I would expect them to work. I am also proud since the company itself does so much for wildlife.
Sarah H.
Orrville, OH
My fiancé and I always buy some sort of Dawn to put at our kitchen sink. We have a dishwasher so we usually only use it for things that can't go in the dishwasher and to wash our hands. It does a great job and cleaning dishes, especially greasy pans. Also does a great job at washing your hands and actually leaving them soft and smelling good. It's usually affordable at Walmart, would recommend to anyone.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI
I buy this in bulk at Costco, and never really considered it to be anything spectacular. How excited can someone get about dish soap? Then a neighbor's dog go sprayed by a skunk and rubbed up against my children. I thought I was going to have to throw their coats out. The neighbor said to use this soap, vinegar, and baking soda. It actually worked! I have tried the tomato juice thing, this was better!
Tammy C.
Rome, GA
Great dishwashing liquid. Has a pleasing scent and lathers up really well.  A little goes a long way. Works great at cutting grease. Purchased at my local Walmart. Not too expensive
MaKenna E.
Dawn is by far the best dishwashing soap I have ever used and I will never purchase another brand again. It makes even the toughest food come off quickly and easily. It also always has a pleasant smell and is never to strong. It's also great for blowing bubbles and is safe for young kids to play with because there is no toxic chemical hazard.
Megan B.
Trenton, NJ
Dawn is hands down my go to for dishwashing liquid. It gets the job done like no other. I'm a big fan of this fresh scent. I usually buy a large bottle and refill my smaller bottle and washing tools to keep on the sink. I use it every day. Not only on my dishes but in spray bottles mixed for many different purposes.