Add a Photo

By DAWN
#27 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Melanie  M.
Melanie M.
Normal, IL
This product has a great scent. It cuts through the grease on some of my trickier pans. I like that my hands don't feel dry and cracked after I hand wash.
Cassity Q.
Cassity Q.
Racine, WI
Started using dawn dishsoap when they helped all the animals in the oil spills. Works just as good as putting dishes in the dish washer and smells great.
Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Jackson, SC
This is the best dishwashing liquid there is. It cuts through grease and stuck-on food better than any other. It makes washing dishes so much easier.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Staten Island, NY
Smells good and is good for animals!!! I love any product that helps in protecting animals. Also softening, which is important when washing dishes.
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Mishawaka, IN
Dawn has been my dish detergent for years cuts thru grease and now all the new scents are great it cost more but having to use less makes it a deal
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Phoenix
This makes my dishes smell great and it lasts a while because the bottle is good sized. I feel confident that my dishes are clean when I use this.
Blake S.
Blake S.
Feb. 3, 2017, 10:38 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Cleans the dishes well, while also providing a nice scent. The soap isn't tough on your skin, which is important when you don't have a dishwasher.
Mason M.
Mason M.
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:47 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
Dawn dish soap is the only kind I will use. It gets your dish so clean the first time and you don't have to use a lot .this one smells amazing
Ronda L.
Ronda L.
Manchester, TN
Dec. 1, 2016, 4:35 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
i like thid be couse it clen all your dishesand will also take out stains in colthing to so you get to for one dish soap and staing remover
Elena P.
Elena P.
Farmingdale, NY
First things first, it smells amazing! I love this soap, I use it whenever I'm washing my dishes. It works amazing and gets off any stains.