Add a Photo

By DAWN
#20 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Indio, CA

Love using dawn dishwashing soup to clean the dishes, it does a great job on cleaning and dis effecting my dishes and not only that this soup doesn't dry my hands either and the fragrances smell so good.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Spring, TX

Dawn is the classic dish soap that will always be the best. A little goes a long way so the price is pretty fair. I keep mine in an olive oil pourer next to my sink because it looks better - works great!
Stacy G.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, Nj

Great detergent! Dishes come out really clean without too much scrubbing, and it doesn't dry out my hands after lots of use. Great value and love the scent! Definitely worth a try if you're on the fence.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Amarillo, TX

The Dawn power clean dishwashing liquids are the only way to go. The break through grease so well and smell amazing. They aren't going to dry out your hands and a tiny bit of soap goes a really long way.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Altus, OK

Dawn is my go to when it comes to washing dishes. I've probably tried all the scents and this one is amazing! So fresh and lovely! I buy my dish soap at Walmart and I would
Definitely buy this one again.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Pace, FL

Dawn dish soap is easily the best. It gets the job done and every bottle purchased helps an animal! I'm a firm believer in buying from companies that have morale and are helping others with my purchase!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

This smells so good and leaves your hands feeling soft instead of dryed out. The price is reasonable and very worth it as you don't have to use much to get great results. Will buy again and recommend.
Kandis P.
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX

As always Dawn is amazing! The smell is refreshing yet not overwhelming! The price is about the same as regular blue dawn. So worth it to pay a little extra because Dawn always goes above and beyond!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY

Amazing recommend good price easy to find smells good lathers good very soapy cleans and shines dishes highly recommend keeps dishes clean and in good condition. Use often highly recommend b. N. N.
Alice s.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY

Ive never found a right dishwashing liquid till Ive tried Dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent dishwashing liquid. It cleans the dishes very well. I never see any leftovers when I take my dishes out.