Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Barbara E.
Barbara E.
Cleveland, TX

The power of Dawn in invigorating scents. Dawn is tough on grease and leaves dishes clean. No soap haze left behind on counters or stainless steel. Works well on cars and pets too!
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.

Dawn is an amazing cleaner. It really gets the food off. I've used it ever since i was a little girl. And I've never traded products. Great dishwashing liquid. Highly recommended!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Atlanta, GA

Does well on grease and doesn't dry my hands out like other brands. I don't use it much since I have a dishwasher and live alone but I like that I don't go through it super fast
Keila G.
Keila G.

This product is good. I like how its not so liquid cause mostly all dishwashing liquids are watery and well I don't really like that. I like how its smells and its very awesome.
Maira G.
Maira G.
Hood River, OR

I love how dawn is tough on grease by gentle on your hands. The scents on are also amazing and this is one of the reasons that dawn is one of my favorite dish washing liquids.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Pevely, MO

Dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent liquid dishwashing soap smells so wonderful soaps up and cleaned very well also a little goes a long way so I will last you a long time .
Chantal B.
Chantal B.

Great smell, great cleaning. A little rough on skin, I'd recommend using plastic gloves while washing dishes. Overall, very effective cleaner, even on tough stains and grime.
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Martinsville, VA

The only dish soap brand I will use it dawn. It simply works the best. Always smells really good. Can be found anywhere from dollar tree to target to Walmart to biglots,
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Georges River, NS

This dish soap is wickid!
It smells amazing, cuts through grease incredibly and isn't harsh on your skin.
You get your dishes clean AND a mini manicure at the same time!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Gastonia, NC

My boyfriend is a mechanic and is always covered in oil and grease. Dawn is the only brand he gets to wash is hands. So of course it removes any grime from our dishes!

Join Now