Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

This smells so good and leaves your hands feeling soft instead of dryed out. The price is reasonable and very worth it as you don't have to use much to get great results. Will buy again and recommend.
Alice s.
Alice s.
Somerset, KY

Ive never found a right dishwashing liquid till Ive tried Dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent dishwashing liquid. It cleans the dishes very well. I never see any leftovers when I take my dishes out.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbia, KY

Amazing recommend good price easy to find smells good lathers good very soapy cleans and shines dishes highly recommend keeps dishes clean and in good condition. Use often highly recommend b. N. N.
Mary J.
Mary J.
Rockford, IL

Love how well this product lifts backed on food if left in a pan/dish to soak for a short amount of time. Plus this product won't leave your hands smelling disgusting when your done washing dishes
Nina R.
Nina R.

Awesome product. Only one I use in my home. Definitely recommend & always on sale in Rite Aid. Takes off all grease and stains and leaves everything smelling good. Also keeps my hands moisturized.
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Weymouth, MA

Gets greasy dishes and pots and pans squeaky clean with very little product. It smells great and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I buy it at my supermarket or at Target. Couldn't be easier!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City, OH

Dawn vibrant does a great job cleaning dishes! I use this brand quite often. It smells amazing & isn't too expensive. It can be found at most stores too. It takes off stuck on food like a champ!
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv

I mean, I can only get so hyped on dish soap. But I must say that I hate the drying feeling on my hands after I do dishes, and the feeling is diminished with this particular dishwashing liquid.
melanie l.
melanie l.
Edmonton, Alberta

Honestly, dawn is a good dishwashing soap. So clean though that it hurts my skin even when diluted. I wouldn't really reccomend this for people with sensitive skin,, it really dries It up.
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Glen Allen, VA

Smells heavenly and works as intended. My husband recently deep fried eggrolls, as you can imagine there was grease everywhere. This dish liquid cut through the grease surprisingly well.

Join Now