Add a Photo

Dawn's best clean!
Ultra concentrated.
Dawn.
Power Clean.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Vibrant fresh scent.
Dishwashing liquid.
561 ml (1.18 pt) 19 fl oz.
MaryAnn H.
MaryAnn H.

I love this one!
It smells SOOO good.
It's not as strong as the detergent I normally use. (I use Palmolive.) however it works well.
It's super gentle and soft on hands. It works relatively well so I don't mind it.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

I love the way dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent dish washing liquid works. It gets the dishes clean and it has a fresh scent. There's different kinds of them and you can find them almost every store you go.
Tenaya F.
Tenaya F.
San Bernardino, CA

This is some great stuff. Smells good and cleans beautifully. A little definitely goes a long way and my hands don't feel dry when i use it.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa, CA

Dawn products never disappoint and this is certainly no exception. It smells great and cleans well!
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton, TN

I never have a complaint with any Dawn products. The dish soap suds up and gets rid of any grease.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

I was so excited when I saw that they started making the Power Clean Dawn in new scents! I like the smell of this one much more than the original blue one. This is the only dish soap I will buy because I feel like it cleans my pots and pans really well and I barely have to use any so it lasts for a long time.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.

Great product!Dawn is oveall fantastic. My sister's daughter got diaper can eme in her hair (don't ask!!), and the only thing that would wash it out was dawn!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dexter, MO

Great product! I highly recommend. This is very effective, suds up great, and gets dishes perfectly clean. Price is very reasonable, and worth the money.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN

Awesome product. Down is the only brand of soap I use. Great for soaking sippy cups it only takes a few minutes instead of over night.
Niki s.
Niki s.

I choose dawn dish soap over the other brands. I feel it gets the job done! Dishes are squeaky clean and smell good.

Join Now