Add a Photo

Dawn's best clean!
Ultra concentrated.
Dawn.
Power Clean.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Vibrant fresh scent.
Dishwashing liquid.
561 ml (1.18 pt) 19 fl oz.
MaryAnn H.
MaryAnn H.

I love this one!
It smells SOOO good.
It's not as strong as the detergent I normally use. (I use Palmolive.) however it works well.
It's super gentle and soft on hands. It works relatively well so I don't mind it.
Nancy C.
Nancy C.

I love the way dawn power clean vibrant fresh scent dish washing liquid works. It gets the dishes clean and it has a fresh scent. There's different kinds of them and you can find them almost every store you go.
Tyne P.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA

I was so excited when I saw that they started making the Power Clean Dawn in new scents! I like the smell of this one much more than the original blue one. This is the only dish soap I will buy because I feel like it cleans my pots and pans really well and I barely have to use any so it lasts for a long time.
Cali C.
Cali C.

I absolutely love this soap i feel like it cleans throughly specially for zippy cups and such !
Valerie g.
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT

I always buy dawn power cleaner , doesn't make my hands dry off & I like the smell
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN

Awesome product. Down is the only brand of soap I use. Great for soaking sippy cups it only takes a few minutes instead of over night.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dexter, MO

Great product! I highly recommend. This is very effective, suds up great, and gets dishes perfectly clean. Price is very reasonable, and worth the money.
natasha h.
natasha h.

This is the only dish washing liquid I use. It cuts the grease, leaves your hands soft and it smells good.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton, TN

I never have a complaint with any Dawn products. The dish soap suds up and gets rid of any grease.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Yucaipa, Ca

Dawn products never disappoint and this is certainly no exception. It smells great and cleans well!