Add a Photo

By DAWN
#35 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Sherrell M.
Sherrell M.
Weatherford, TX

I 100% love Dawn dish soap. I love it for the tough action it has on grease and left on food. I am not one to wash my dishes right after using and dawn can get any left on food off. Also I only buy the original blue dawn because I also use it in my laundry. I have found that it does not just work on tough grease in my dish but if you put it on your husbands greasing clothes it will take of the grease and stains too. So I always buy one for dishes and one for clothes. I will always buy Dawns its the best.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

Really, to be honest, anything that Dawn makes I will buy because they have proven to me, as a mom, a consumer, someone that uses this product daily and needs it...IT WORKS and it works like no other. I am always confidant that this company will make me happy that I decided to buy it. I have tried other brands but Dawn consistently works just the way I would expect them to work. I am also proud since the company itself does so much for wildlife.
Clair F.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI

I buy this in bulk at Costco, and never really considered it to be anything spectacular. How excited can someone get about dish soap? Then a neighbor's dog go sprayed by a skunk and rubbed up against my children. I thought I was going to have to throw their coats out. The neighbor said to use this soap, vinegar, and baking soda. It actually worked! I have tried the tomato juice thing, this was better!
Ondria P.
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA

Dawn has always been my first choice in dishwashing liquid soap. It has always been great at cleaning, cutting grease/oil and getting out stains in clothing as well. I'm very big on smell when it comes to these types of products, so I think it's great that the fragrances keep getting better and better. Also, the Hand Renewal line with Olay is fantastic and really does help keep your hands softer.
April D.
April D.
stone mtn, GA

Dawn dishwashing liquid has been around for years it's been a part of my cleaning regimen for as long as I can remember having my own place I can't imagine using anything else but then it keeps the dishes clean my dishes never feel greasy or oily and it makes my hands feel smooth and not dry after I'm done with the dishes
Megan B.
Megan B.
Trenton, NJ

Dawn is hands down my go to for dishwashing liquid. It gets the job done like no other. I'm a big fan of this fresh scent. I usually buy a large bottle and refill my smaller bottle and washing tools to keep on the sink. I use it every day. Not only on my dishes but in spray bottles mixed for many different purposes.
Eleonor J.
Eleonor J.
Mebane, NC

The Dawn is, as always, amazing for grease. It can be a little tough on my hands though, as I have eczema. So I mix it with the Method, which smells Amazing and thankfully does not flare up my other allergies. Method is a little gentler on my skin and when I mix it with the Dawn it does a beautiful job on my dishes
Yajaira S.
Yajaira S.

When I purchased this dish detergent I was happy because it has a good fragrance like a girlie smell to it, I love dawn original detergent but this one was my least favorite I have to use so much of this just to wash and clean my dishes properly. I did like that I had a very good smell and I moisturize my hands.
Karen T.
Karen T.

Dawn is always my go to detergent when there is grease involved no matter if it's for dishes, pots and pans or the stove top. Dawn cuts through grease and can even be used on clothes. A small amount goes a long way so it's very economical and a bottle will last a long time. The fresh new scent is nice as well.
Amber R.
Amber R.

I love how this dish liquid smells. It cleans my dishes so well and doesn't leave them feeling greasy or gross. It's kind of thick, which I like because it saves me from having to use a lot. I find myself wanting to pour so much because of how lovely the smell is. It makes my whole house smell like lilacs

Join Now