BY DAWN #29 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins. see more...

Dawn Power Clean Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "It always gets the job done without me having to use too much and with proper rinsing, there is no residue left behind!" in 1 review
  • " This product leaves my hands so soft after washing the dishes.It also cuts grease very well and has a very good smell" in 1 review
Yadira V.
Maywood, CA
A little bit goes a long way! His is very true for this dish detergent . Just a small amount does most of my dishes . If I have a heavy dish that night , I usually let it sock a 15 minutes and the leftover come right off. No need for scrapping or anything else . Live the way the soap smells and my hands don't feel super dry at the end . Great product .
Taylor T.
I love Dawn. It is sucha great brand. I prefer Dawn over other brands because I think that it is thicker, and you can use less to get the job done. Dawn has always been a household name in my family. We use it for so many things from dishes, to cars, and even to get the oil stains out of laundry. Other brands do not get the oil stains out of your t-shirts like Dawn does. It is a brand I trust and will continue to use for the rest of my life.
Margarita R.
PARMA, OH
I love Dawn, but what I love the most about it keeping my dishes clean is that it also keeps my nails strong. To me that is very very important. I like to have clean dishes but I prefer for my nails not to break easily. If your on the market for new dish soap I recommend this one. Great smell and clean dishes. It's a win win in my book.
Tina B.
Loganville, GA
As my Grandma used to say, 'just a dab will do ya!'. You don't have to use much Dawn when washing dishes. I tried this brand and found that it is very powerful even on the caked on stuff. It does really cut through the grease and doesn't leave the dishwasher greasy either. And the scent is very nice.
Eliska M.
Dallas, GA
I really enjoy the scent of this product. It makes doing the dishes a little easier when you can enjoy a nice, while not overpowering scent. I also like that it doesn't dry out my hands. I would recommend this product and continue using in the future.
Kim M.
Miamisburg, OH
I love that such a little bit of this great product goes a long way. It does great in cleaning the dishes and soaking those hard to come off grime. I love the smell and texture of this soap. It is my favorite go to and helps me keep the dishes, the sinks and the counters clean.
Karla A.
The scent is great, the cleaning power is amazing and it is relatively affordable. Another plus is that you can find it almost anywhere and in a variety of scents. Also, very little goes a long way. I can get a bottle to last me twice as long as the leading brand.
Teresa M.
Dawn is the standby for a reason! You get a ton of product for very little cost, and that giant bottle is going to last you forever. A little really goes a long way here, you will not be dissappointed. I haven't met a mess that this stuff couldn't clean or soak off.
Kayla A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This product gets the job done and also smells great, it did dry my hands out when using but its a effective dish soap. I would recommend people to uses to dawn is a very reliable company at a affordable price, along with its great smells its hard to go wrong with this product
Andrea O.
Woodland Park, CO
Oh man, this product is incredible. IT smells amazing and it really gets into those stuck stains in your dishes. It's extremely effective and easy to use! It smells amazing and it's definitely cost friendly. I would definitely recommend this to others!