Add a Photo

By DAWN
#31 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Vibrant Fresh Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
2X money back guarantee.
Mail the original purchase receipt and UPC within 30 days.
Limit one refund. Visit www.dawn-dish.com for details.
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
Jacqueline I.
Jacqueline I.

Despite having many choices of dishwashing liquids, I have found this product to be the best for hand washing any type of dish or pan I wash. I don't have a dishwasher so everything is hand washed by me. I don't need to use a lot to get my dishes cleaned a few drops on scrubby and I get dishes cleaned. For my pan/pots, I will put a couple of drops in to pre-soak and then when I clean pot/pan all backed on crust comes off. I also like the fact that any grease is broken down and removed from anything I am washing plus I don't get any buildup in pipes because the grease was broken down. (I am talking about that grease film not the grease from cooking things like hamburgers, that I put into a disposable container for recycling). Dawn is the product used to rescue the animals effected by oil spills in the water. It also helps keep my hands clean. Because you don't need to use a lot to clean, it is actually more economical than bargain soaps
Sherrell M.
Sherrell M.
Weatherford, TX

I 100% love Dawn dish soap. I love it for the tough action it has on grease and left on food. I am not one to wash my dishes right after using and dawn can get any left on food off. Also I only buy the original blue dawn because I also use it in my laundry. I have found that it does not just work on tough grease in my dish but if you put it on your husbands greasing clothes it will take of the grease and stains too. So I always buy one for dishes and one for clothes. I will always buy Dawns its the best.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.

Really, to be honest, anything that Dawn makes I will buy because they have proven to me, as a mom, a consumer, someone that uses this product daily and needs it...IT WORKS and it works like no other. I am always confidant that this company will make me happy that I decided to buy it. I have tried other brands but Dawn consistently works just the way I would expect them to work. I am also proud since the company itself does so much for wildlife.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.

I love Dawn. It is sucha great brand. I prefer Dawn over other brands because I think that it is thicker, and you can use less to get the job done. Dawn has always been a household name in my family. We use it for so many things from dishes, to cars, and even to get the oil stains out of laundry. Other brands do not get the oil stains out of your t-shirts like Dawn does. It is a brand I trust and will continue to use for the rest of my life.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH

My fiancé and I always buy some sort of Dawn to put at our kitchen sink. We have a dishwasher so we usually only use it for things that can't go in the dishwasher and to wash our hands. It does a great job and cleaning dishes, especially greasy pans. Also does a great job at washing your hands and actually leaving them soft and smelling good. It's usually affordable at Walmart, would recommend to anyone.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Welches, OR

Dawn Power Clean is summertime showers scent is excellent at cutting through grease and food film. It is so efficient that a very small quantity is necessary making each bottle last about 2 months with regular use! It is fragrant but does not leave a scent on the dishes and I enjoy using it for hand cleaning as well because it is such a great cleanser and does not dry out skin like many detergents do.
Clair F.
Clair F.
Reedsburg, WI

I buy this in bulk at Costco, and never really considered it to be anything spectacular. How excited can someone get about dish soap? Then a neighbor's dog go sprayed by a skunk and rubbed up against my children. I thought I was going to have to throw their coats out. The neighbor said to use this soap, vinegar, and baking soda. It actually worked! I have tried the tomato juice thing, this was better!
Ondria P.
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA

Dawn has always been my first choice in dishwashing liquid soap. It has always been great at cleaning, cutting grease/oil and getting out stains in clothing as well. I'm very big on smell when it comes to these types of products, so I think it's great that the fragrances keep getting better and better. Also, the Hand Renewal line with Olay is fantastic and really does help keep your hands softer.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Lakeland, FL

This is the only dish soap I buy. It works so why would you buy anything else? I find it to be very contrated so I do water it down a little so not to waste it because I'm like most people and feel to use large drop of soap on every dish. I want them clean. The smell is pleasant as well and since I hand wash I lot I like this product because it doesn't dry out my hands.
MaKenna E.
MaKenna E.

Dawn is by far the best dishwashing soap I have ever used and I will never purchase another brand again. It makes even the toughest food come off quickly and easily. It also always has a pleasant smell and is never to strong. It's also great for blowing bubbles and is safe for young kids to play with because there is no toxic chemical hazard.

Join Now