Add a Photo

By DAWN
Dawn® Power Clean™ Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
Dawn's best clean!
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
887 ml (1.87 pt) 30 fl oz.
Photos (4)
Kari V.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO

This is really fantastic dish soap! I use about a teaspoon to wash one sink full of dishes. I add the soap to the empty sink, fill with hot water, then add the dishes and let them soak for 10-20 minutes, and by the time I wash them all grease and food are just gone! It makes washing dishes a much easier chore. For really grimey dishes I add the soap, then the hot water, and let soak overnight, and in the morning even baked on food is easy to remove. I'll continue buying this!
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA

I scanned the product and it looks a little different than the picture influenced her shows so see my pic below! This is the only kind of dish soap that I use now that I read the label else the same as the pic! I also use this to wash my make up brushes I read to use Dawn because it takes the grease from the make up out of your brushes and I've been using it for several months and I have hundreds of brushes
Mary A.
Mary A.

The rain scent is nice and it's fairly gentle on my hands. That said, I don't know that it really cleans that well. My dishes always seem a little filmy after washing with this. I bought it at Target and the price is right, but I'm not crazy about the product.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY

Gentle and very effective! Gets grease and stuck on food off dishes easily. Great for dishes and moping floors! Been using Dawn dish soap for years! Best dish soap I've used! I will continue to use for many more years and would recommend to others!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Sherwood, AR

This is all we wash our dogs in. It keeps fleas away and cleans them. Of course we use on our dishes too and it works great! Also works on stains in clothes...I love that it has so many uses!
Mary C.
Mary C.
Starkville, MS

I work in a bakery and we use Dawn Power Clean dishwashing liquid everyday, it works amazing when trying to clean any dishes used that day and even when scrubbing the oven clean!
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE

Dawn power clean is my favorite dish soap! It works so very well, you hardly have to use any soap to get any and all stains: grease out! The only soap I use on my baby bottles!
Leslie S.

Dawn Power Clean Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid gets used not only for dishes at my house, but also in the laundry room for grease stains. The best!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Marshfield, WI

Dawn is the only dish soap I will use, and this brand i.dont have to soak overnight. I mean if it helps ducks clean up after an oil spill, why choose any other dish soap.
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS

Love this to use for dishes from last night I didn't feel like wags hung right away. Power cleans through tough stuck on food. There is nothing like it.
Saysha L.
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC

Do you think dawn is better than the other brands out there?
Leslie S.

Anyone else use dawn in their laundry room too? Great for grease stains!

Join Now