BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
Dawn's best clean!
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
887 ml (1.87 pt) 30 fl oz. see more...

• Anyone else use dawn in their laundry room too? Great for grease ...3 Answers
  • Do you think dawn is better than the other brands out there?6 Answers
Dawn Power Clean Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid
  • "I even use it on my cloth diapers when I strip them because it removes any leftover residue from regular detergent!" in 1 review
  • "I've always used Gain, but she told me to give this brand a try... seeing as how I love to have dishes soaking overnight." in 1 review
Sam B.
Love my dawn. I'll pay the extra for this anytime. It's the only soap I like to buy because it cuts through everything. Worth the 4 dollars for a big bottle that lasts me 3-4 weeks. It definitely does it's job.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Gentle and very effective! Gets grease and stuck on food off dishes easily. Great for dishes and moping floors! Been using Dawn dish soap for years! Best dish soap I've used! I will continue to use for many more years and would recommend to others!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use and Dawn Power Clean Refreshing Rain Scent Dish washing Liquid is the best. It smells amazing and leaves my kitchen feeling fresh and clean. It leaves my hands soft and my sink shiny. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Cameron J.
No soap residue left on my dishes, suds up nicely, smells wonderful. What more could you ask for in a dish soap? Oh yea, it leaves my dishes sparkling clean! Only reason for the 4 stars is for the scent being slightly too strong.
Jennifer  H.
I have always purchased blue dawn for its degreaser power, plus it has so many uses. We bathe our dogs with it, we use it around our yard in our hose to keep pesky bugs and spiders away! Dawn is the only thing we use!!
Monique J.
It completely de-greases my pots and pans. I can add a few drops and let it soak hard to clean pans and it comes right out after 5 minutes or so. It's not drying to my hands because I always forget to wear gloves.
Amy L.
Sherwood, AR
This is all we wash our dogs in. It keeps fleas away and cleans them. Of course we use on our dishes too and it works great! Also works on stains in clothes...I love that it has so many uses!
Leslie S.
Dawn Power Clean Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid gets used not only for dishes at my house, but also in the laundry room for grease stains. The best!
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
This is really fantastic dish soap! I use about a teaspoon to wash one sink full of dishes. I add the soap to the empty sink, fill with hot water, then add the dishes and let them soak for 10-20 minutes, and by the time I wash them all grease and food are just gone! It makes washing dishes a much easier chore. For really grimey dishes I add the soap, then the hot water, and let soak overnight, and in the morning even baked on food is easy to remove. I'll continue buying this!
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
Even when there was just the original blue, Dawn has always been my favorite brand of dish soap. In fact, you won't find any other brand on my counter. I have always loved Dawn brand dish soaps for their superior grease fighting, but I'm even more in love with Dawn now that there is Dawn Ultra Power Clean. With Dawn Ultra Power Clean, soaking nasty pots and pans over night is a thing of the past! It fights hard, dried food and thick grease within just a few moments of soaking which saves me time and energy!
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do you think dawn is better than the other brands out there?
Leslie S.
Anyone else use dawn in their laundry room too? Great for grease stains!