BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid.
Dawn's best clean!
Ultra concentrated.
Overnight soaking power in 5 mins.
887 ml (1.87 pt) 30 fl oz. see more...

• Anyone else use dawn in their laundry room too? Great for grease ...3 Answers
  • Do you think dawn is better than the other brands out there?6 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I've always used Gain, but she told me to give this brand a try... seeing as how I love to have dishes soaking overnight." in 1 review
  • "I even use it on my cloth diapers when I strip them because it removes any leftover residue from regular detergent!" in 1 review
Sam B.
Love my dawn. I'll pay the extra for this anytime. It's the only soap I like to buy because it cuts through everything. Worth the 4 dollars for a big bottle that lasts me 3-4 weeks. It definitely does it's job.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
I scanned the product and it looks a little different than the picture influenced her shows so see my pic below! This is the only kind of dish soap that I use now that I read the label else the same as the pic! I also use this to wash my make up brushes I read to use Dawn because it takes the grease from the make up out of your brushes and I've been using it for several months and I have hundreds of brushes
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert
Gentle and very effective! Gets grease and stuck on food off dishes easily. Great for dishes and moping floors! Been using Dawn dish soap for years! Best dish soap I've used! I will continue to use for many more years and would recommend to others!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use and Dawn Power Clean Refreshing Rain Scent Dish washing Liquid is the best. It smells amazing and leaves my kitchen feeling fresh and clean. It leaves my hands soft and my sink shiny. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Cameron J.
No soap residue left on my dishes, suds up nicely, smells wonderful. What more could you ask for in a dish soap? Oh yea, it leaves my dishes sparkling clean! Only reason for the 4 stars is for the scent being slightly too strong.
Jennifer  H.
I have always purchased blue dawn for its degreaser power, plus it has so many uses. We bathe our dogs with it, we use it around our yard in our hose to keep pesky bugs and spiders away! Dawn is the only thing we use!!
Monique J.
Home Sweet Home Expert
It completely de-greases my pots and pans. I can add a few drops and let it soak hard to clean pans and it comes right out after 5 minutes or so. It's not drying to my hands because I always forget to wear gloves.
Amy L.
Sherwood, AR
This is all we wash our dogs in. It keeps fleas away and cleans them. Of course we use on our dishes too and it works great! Also works on stains in clothes...I love that it has so many uses!
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
This is really fantastic dish soap! I use about a teaspoon to wash one sink full of dishes. I add the soap to the empty sink, fill with hot water, then add the dishes and let them soak for 10-20 minutes, and by the time I wash them all grease and food are just gone! It makes washing dishes a much easier chore. For really grimey dishes I add the soap, then the hot water, and let soak overnight, and in the morning even baked on food is easy to remove. I'll continue buying this!
Leslie S.
Dawn Power Clean Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid gets used not only for dishes at my house, but also in the laundry room for grease stains. The best!
Saysha L.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Do you think dawn is better than the other brands out there?
Leslie S.
Anyone else use dawn in their laundry room too? Great for grease stains!