Dawn Power Clean Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid

Dawn Power Clean Refreshing Rain Scent Dishwashing Liquid: Powerful cleaning Great scent Great on the toughest grease see more...

Ashley W.
Whitney, Tx
Trusted brand in my house from when I was child to now as an adult this soap has never disappointment or not preform at its best. I love dawn while its cleaning abilities are great and get a lot of my praise the scents and some of the special ones with aloe or olay are some of the best soaps that I repurchase all the time. Not to mention the prices on this stuff is amazingly low what could be better?
Whittney B.
Dawn is The best dish detergent you can buy. The scent is nice and you can use Dawn for a lot other things besides just dishes. You can use it to get stains out of clothes. I used to think you could buy just any type of dish detergent that's not true
Ismarilys N.
Puerto Rico
This is my fav product for cleaning dishes. Its formula is perfect. It last a lot because you just need a little amount to do lots of dishes and it is super sweet to the hands. I totally recommend this for very greasy dishes. I buy mine at Walmart
Jessie S.
Dawn is the best soap ever for dishwashing! Super cleans anything you use it on. I've been using dawn for Year and years and it's by far my favorite! Perfect for soaking a tough dish or even washing your pets!
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
The best dish washing soap. I love how a little goes a long way you can just use a drop and it's really soapy. The only brand of dish washing soap I've used. Also not strong in smell.
San Juanita H.
I always purchase Dawn dishwashing liquid. I use it to shower my dog cause it works great for whenever he gets fleas or ticks. They cone right off with Dawn dishwashing liquid.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
I use this to clean my daughters bottles and to be honest i prefer the regular one with the 2x more suds or what ever it is. I dont think i will repurchase this.
Kelsey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This dish soap is not my favorite. It smells good and cleans ok. I prefer something with a little less chemical in it. It does do well on pans to soak but for normal dishes, I'd rather use a cleaner brand.
Madeline M.
Dawn is the best brand for dish soap no question about it. It defiantly deserves more than five stars. It takes off all grease and oil, has a great scent, even takes off stains off some clothing.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Dawn has been a brand my family has used for generations, if it ain't broke don't fix it. But I'm not gonna lie, this particular formula stinks. It's got a very strong scent and I don't like that, but it works, so I choose it over the better smelling ones. It's super affordable, and I use coupons where I can, and they put one out for Dawn in just about every circular.
Pebbles M.
Commerce city,co
Has anyone used on a car?
Paige k.
Lewes, DE
Is this as good as the original ?(blue) I need something tough on grease.
bouchra e.
Does it smell good??
Sunday C.
Does this one smell good or no?
Matasha M.
Paris, TX
Anyone use this to clean make up brushes?