Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #100 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
đź’‹ C.
I love using this whenever I need to wash my dishes by hand. Just a click of the button & soap is dispensed out and then I can quickly use the sponge to wash away any food remnants with ease. It is a brilliant invention & makes washing dishes a breeze!
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
This dish wand is durable and handy and works like a charm. Very long lasting and easy to work with and clean. I buy replacements from Walmart. They have the best deal.
Katie R.
I wish I could still find these in stores. The sponge stays clean, it doesn't scratch, and the soap doesn't leak out. The handle is ergonomic, and won't slip when wet. I have to order these and their refills online, and I'm dreading the day when that runs out too. (I order extra wands to give to others, and as back up just in case haha)
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this product I was so happy when they came out with this. Makes doing dishes by hand easier and the dish soap is always in the sponge
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Very very convenient I should have came up with this when I had the chance! Now I don't always have to touch the soap dispenser bottle EVERY time I do dishes! And the fact that it has a scrubbing pad makes it all the better!
Haioda M.
This product is good but you need an extra one on top to get the job done. It helps get things clean but not all the way
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
This dish wand is easy to fill and use. It also helps on stick on food. I personally like it because I don't have to touch the sponge. Super useful, my only con is I wish they had replaceable sponges for it.
Kayla L.
Amazing product. So convenient and easy to use, you just fill and go. Makes washing dishes way easier love this!
Michelle M.
Andover, KS
I like the concept of the item. I think the thought was a great one, however I've had two of them and the soap always leaks out of the bottom of it
Jody H.
Petal
Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand I love the ease of use this product affords. I bought it at Walmart. My son prefers using the dish wand over a dish rag and is more inclined to wash the dishes now without an argument. Thank you!
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?