Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #100 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
We have this at my work. They actually work really great and dispense soap while cleaning dishes without you having to manually do anything. It's lasted a long time around here. However, I think they could stand to get the dishwand refills, because it has been WAY too long!
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this product I was so happy when they came out with this. Makes doing dishes by hand easier and the dish soap is always in the sponge
Debby F.
St. Johns
I love the convenience of using a dishwand! It does take a bit of practice to get the soap to dispense correctly, but after learning, I'm certainly not disappointed with it at all. I do think you have some waste with the dish soap. The price of the unit is reasonable and if you buy the replacement heads instead of the a whole new wand, it makes it even cheaper. I'd recommend this product to other and would buy again.
Weslie H.
Pangburn, AR
Great product!! Use all the time to rinse the dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher. Definitely recommend!!!
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I HATE washing dishes and if I could stack pots and pans in my dish washer, I would! However, when I have to wash things by hand, I wouldnt be able to do it without this dishwand!! You just pour your liquid dish soap in and it soaks through the sponge by itself!! Its got an easy grip handle and beats having to stick your hands all down into the pot with a dish rag. Definitely recommend! Ive had multiple of these over the years!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
You can fill this with your favorite dish soap. It's convenient and easy to fill and it works great. It gets all the grease and stuck on foods off all while lathering it with soap at the same. I recommend trying this product.
Tarrah T.
I like this because it's super convenient to use when you have to wash those nasty pots no pans from a big meal. You don't have to keep stopping to add more soap and it also helps save on how much soap you use.
Kelsey L.
I used to do dishes with a washcloth until I got one of the wands! I feel it does way better work and can get all my dishes clean!
Jennifer W.
Love me some wands ! This one is the best out there ! They get used heavily in my house I I buy 2 or 3 at a time and store them ! I don't like getting my hands all up when there's lots of dried food in the dishes so this helps get it off first before I go in with the sponge
Brooke H.
I love these so much more than regular sponges! Soap comes out nicely and you keep your hands cleaner
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?