Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
I love using this whenever I need to wash my dishes by hand. Just a click of the button & soap is dispensed out and then I can quickly use the sponge to wash away any food remnants with ease. It is a brilliant invention & makes washing dishes a breeze!
Katie R.
I wish I could still find these in stores. The sponge stays clean, it doesn't scratch, and the soap doesn't leak out. The handle is ergonomic, and won't slip when wet. I have to order these and their refills online, and I'm dreading the day when that runs out too. (I order extra wands to give to others, and as back up just in case haha)
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this product I was so happy when they came out with this. Makes doing dishes by hand easier and the dish soap is always in the sponge
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Very very convenient I should have came up with this when I had the chance! Now I don't always have to touch the soap dispenser bottle EVERY time I do dishes! And the fact that it has a scrubbing pad makes it all the better!
Haioda M.
This product is good but you need an extra one on top to get the job done. It helps get things clean but not all the way
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
This dish wand is easy to fill and use. It also helps on stick on food. I personally like it because I don't have to touch the sponge. Super useful, my only con is I wish they had replaceable sponges for it.
Kayla L.
Amazing product. So convenient and easy to use, you just fill and go. Makes washing dishes way easier love this!
Victoria S.
Easy to use. Gives glasses a quick clean because sponge and hand do not fit inside. Also good to clean up dishes quickly before putting in dish washer
Sherri S.
Sydney, NS
This peoduct is amazing. I hate doing dishes so i bought myself this product to see if it would help and it really did! I find i finish my dishes a lot faster with this and they are sparkling clean
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I love this dishwand! I use it every day, and it holds up well! I can usually make one last for a month! It works efficiently, and I can't imagine doing dishes without it anymore. It makes it easy to get leverage to get those hard to clean dishes sparkling!
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?