Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.

I'm a huge fan of Dawn cleaning products, but this didn't quite meet my expectations. I'm not sure if it's the shape of the sponge, but it can be hard to clean out water bottles (in my experience). Maybe I'm just using it for the wrong products.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ

I actually use this in my shower- I fill it with dawn and white vinegar and use it to rub down the shower after use. It's easy and works well to keep the shower looking nice inbetween cleanings. A little expensive I feel but it's held up well
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI

I would be lost without the fillable dishwand! It's so easy to use. You probably use more dishsoap than you would just cleaning dishes the old fashioned way. But it makes dishes so easy to clean. Very effective and would definitely buy again.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Waco, TX

I love dawn power clean fillable dishwand because you are able to fill it up with soap and just wash your dishes. It has a nice scent to it and of course dawn is the best cleaner for dishes. It's easy to use and fits in your hand just right.
Erin M.
Erin M.

A must for the kitchen! This wand is so convenient for easy dishwashing. Occasionally it will leak the detergent if it's laying the wrong way. Other than that I think it's a great product for the kitchen and will always have one by my sink.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO

I use these to clean my bathtub with. They work very well and really help to get the job done quickly. Being able to fill it with the cleaner that you like is a plus as well. The handle design allows for more pressure without a lot of work.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Seattle, WA

I don't know about you, but when I am cleaning my dishes and it's all gross and grimy the last thing I want to do is touch the slime with my bare hands. This tool is a lifesaver and makes doing the dishes fun! I would definitely buy again!
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH

Gets the job done when cleaning my dishes. Easy to use, very good value and not pricy. I would recommend to anyone buying it. It can be purchases anywhere that sells soap. I got it at Kroger. It's effective. I would buy it again for sure.
Cassia C.
Cassia C.

I lived in a house with 4 other girls and we all hated doing the dishes until someone bought this wand. It was easy, clean and simple to use and the changeable pads can be scrubby or spongey depending on the type you need for the mess!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

This is my favorite dish wand to use because it does not break easily despite the wear and tear it undergoes each night. It is not prone to leaking which is awesome and it is easy to refill. I will definitely be buying this item again.

Join Now