Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA

I love this product, it is great for cleaning pots and pans and even wine glasses. The sponge stays on well and the soap comes out at a moderate speed so you are not left with a big soapy mess. I recommend this product to friends whenever they come over and see ours.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

I use this constantly. I hate getting my hands wet and putting on gloves to do dishes. This helps keep the dishes clean and I can do them quickly. The scrubby texture is helpful for more stubborn items, and it is easy to wash something as soon as you are done eating!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Brazil, IN

The dish wand makes washing dishes a hundred times easier. Sometimes the brush does fall apart pretty quickly but other than that it's good quality. The scent is very nice and clean smelling - you know you are cleaning when you use this. I would recommend to others.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ

Excellent for multipurpose use. I fill it with a little Dawn soap and some vinegar to clean out my tub and shower. I also have one in my kitchen for dishes. Much better than using a regular sponge the handle and design makes it easy to scrub though grease and grime.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN

I love this little gadget! Takes the hard work of scrubbing pans out and also lasts a really long time. Bought this on a whim at the store - does a great job with pans and pots of any kind without scratching surfaces. I would buy this again when the bristles go out.
Hayley W.
Hayley W.
Belchertown, MA

This is really neat and I would repurchase. You take the back off, fill it with liquid soap, and then it comes out of the brush. Easy peasy. You can also buy head replacements for the brush. My one tiny compliant is that it's fiddly to remove the back of the brush.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Scappoose, OR

These refillable sponges are so handy in the sink! Not only to they clean the dishes well, but having the soap in the handle saves a step! I love that the heads can be replaced as needed and no need to purchase a new handle every time! These are a must in any sink!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH

This product is very convenient for cleaning hard to reach spots, like the inside of cups or the edges of a pan. The handle is easy to fill and I've never experienced any problems with it leaking dish soap. It's affordable, easy to use, and well worth the value.
Val K.
Val K.
Sarasota, FL

I love dishwands. They make washing the dishes super easy and it doesn't use too much dish soap. I like the Dawn brand as they last a long time and are durable. I bought mine at my local Target and it is definitely worth it to invest in one! Highly recommended!
Jane B.
Jane B.
Seattle, WA

This is the best thing that has happened to my kitchen sink. No more gross hands! Team "sponge on a stick" forever. just fill up the little tank thingie and you're set. You don't even need to ring out the sponge, just press it on the side of your sink. Amazing.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now