Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Stephenie H.
Stephenie H.
Fort Worth, TX

The head on these needs replacing too often, and the handle seems to leak soap either through the sponge or through the bottom. I love the idea of this, but ultimately it's more hassle than it's worth. Finding replacement heads has been more of a hassle than I'd expected.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Orlando, FL

This sits near my sink, but I no longer use it. It got gross relatively quickly, and even though it can be refillable, I'm not sure theres any way to replace the top. Either way, I would much rather use a normal dish sponge than this wand. I will not be buying it again.
Michael G.
Michael G.
Tempe, AZ

The product works, however it's not the best way to go about washing dishes. If you don't like touching sponges and getting your hands too dirty then maybe this product is for you but it lacks in functionality and doesn't allow for the best torque or method of cleaning.
Rheanne E.
Rheanne E.
Portales, NM

This dishwand is so handy. Once you get the hang of using it and refilling it, you won't want to go back to your old dish sponge. It's great for hard to reach places. Mine has stayed clean and sanitary and I haven't come across any problems yet. I'm loving this product.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI

This is perfect for those who don't have dishwashers or who like to do dishes by hand. It's fillable and the sponge is switchable so when it gets dirty, you can replace it. Makes doing dishes really easy and without getting your hands all wet. I buy these all the time!
Marissa Y.
Marissa Y.
Lennon, MI

This is the best and easiest way to clean my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. Great to just do a quick over clean and I love that the liquid is in the wand. I do try and replace these every couple of weeks due to possible germs but all around great product!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA

I love this product, it is great for cleaning pots and pans and even wine glasses. The sponge stays on well and the soap comes out at a moderate speed so you are not left with a big soapy mess. I recommend this product to friends whenever they come over and see ours.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

I use this constantly. I hate getting my hands wet and putting on gloves to do dishes. This helps keep the dishes clean and I can do them quickly. The scrubby texture is helpful for more stubborn items, and it is easy to wash something as soon as you are done eating!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Brazil, IN

The dish wand makes washing dishes a hundred times easier. Sometimes the brush does fall apart pretty quickly but other than that it's good quality. The scent is very nice and clean smelling - you know you are cleaning when you use this. I would recommend to others.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ

Excellent for multipurpose use. I fill it with a little Dawn soap and some vinegar to clean out my tub and shower. I also have one in my kitchen for dishes. Much better than using a regular sponge the handle and design makes it easy to scrub though grease and grime.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now