Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Arabeth A.
Hickory
I enjoy using this product because it does very well when cleaning dishes I have never had a problem out of them and it also keeps my hands from getting soggy looking so I would I would recommend this
Denise D.
Levittown, PA
This dishwand is amazing! It makes it so much easier to clean huge pots and to scrub a little harder because I just have to push down on it. It would be even better if it were able to fold up to store away, but thats okay. I love that you can fill it up - it cuts down on overusing the dishsoap!
Ally H.
Gilbert, AZ
As a college student, yes. This makes washing dishes so much easier and you can fill it with your favorite dish soap. It has great scrubbing power without scratching your dishes. I recommend this brush
Katy O.
Randolph, NJ
If you're like me, I hate touching wet, dirty dishes. This wand makes it easier to scrub hard without having to actually get your hands dirty. Also, it's an added bonus that you get to fill it with soap to ensure an even flow as you scrub.
Juliana W.
Dixon, CA
I didn't like that I couldn't control how much soap was dispensed at a time. Maybe I was using too much soap in the past, but wish this product I felt like much wasn't released. It's handy to save space on the kitchen sink though!
Angela M.
Oakland, CA
This dishwand makes washing dishes so much easier than if you were just using a washcloth. Like most other things I buy, I bought it at target. It works well, smells nice, and comes at a good price.
Amber J.
Niles, MI
I tend to go overboard on using soap and this thing really helps by limiting what I use and it doesn't use too much. It's really convenient and I love using it! And it's great that it has refillable pads!
Megan P.
Bala Cynwyd , PA
It makes washing dishes so much more convenient because i have a single bowl sink. I realize it's more wasteful in terms of water than using a sink full of water, but for my needs this works.
Lori T.
Pulaski, VA
This is a really good idea, however the mechanics behind it just don't work . It leaks dish soap all around the handle versus where it should come out at on the sponge. Lots of dish soap wasted.
Hazel C.
Worst sponge brush ever. Doesn't seem to clean the dishes. And the soap doesn't really ever suds up on it. Started to pull apart after 2 or 3 uses. The store brand works 100 times better.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?