Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cassidy G.
This wand is entirely mediocre. I find that I have to go through them fairly quickly and they don't do a great job at getting off stuck on food. They're fine to rinse off dishes, but that's about all they're good for.
Sara F.
Cooking with oil makes it hard to take build up off pots and pans. But this little gadget does the trick. It's reasonably price and works great. I buy them often. I would recommend it to others if they ask me about it
Mariana F.
Lowell, MA
I never fill this with soap because I feel like it wastes it a little bit. But I love the handle for the brush. It makes it easier to clean the brush and it makes it so that I don't even have to get soap on my hands.
Cersti C.
Farmington, AR
All of my soap comes out of the handle. So because of that I don't recommend this that's kinda the point of this. The scrub brush is fine and it's not the cheapest option but it's a good price. I wouldn't buy again
Shaunice L.
Didn't care for this product, I felt like the sponge broke down too easily and want very effective in cleaning. It would be easier using just a regular sponge and might be even faster washing. I don't recommend.
Erykah B.
Monrovia, CA
This project worked pretty well for me, it washes dishes really well and gets all the stains off. It's also easy to use and you can find it in any local store, I got mine at Walmart. This is very good product
Ali P.
I used the dish wand when I didn't have a dish washer. It kept me from touching the nasty old food on the dishes. Plus it hold any and all kinds or dish soap in it so you don't over poor to much on the dishes. If I had to go back to hand washing I will definitely go back to using the wand.
Amber B.
These are convenient to use since the soap and sponge are all in one, however you have to refill the soap into a little hole that is sort of hard to get in there and the replacement sponges are kind of pricy.
Alyssa H.
Galveston, TX
This dish wand is easy to fill and use. It also helps on stick on food. I personally like it because I don't have to touch the sponge. Super useful, my only con is I wish they had replaceable sponges for it.
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
I love this little doodad! Perfect for a single person who only has a few dishes to wash. No need to fill a whole entire sink .. just pull our the wand and start washing. It makes clean up quick and easy.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?