Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #100 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica C.
Williamsport, PA
This product is AMAZING. My kids can help with the dish washing with ease when using this dishwand. Best part, is that we can refill and replace with clean sponges as often as we want to! Super effective and always have!
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Makes washing glasses your hands cant fit in and pans your don't want to touch lol. Very convenient and easy to store. Pairs amazingly well with dawn dish soap or any dish soap! Abrasive but gentle sponge is great for cleaning non stick pans!
Jody H.
Petal
Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand I love the ease of use this product affords. I bought it at Walmart. My son prefers using the dish wand over a dish rag and is more inclined to wash the dishes now without an argument. Thank you!
Courtney N.
Palatine, IL
I love the dishwand because it is a very easy way to clean dishes. I personally like hand washing because it is easier to hand wash my dishes instead of waiting to fill up the dishwasher. This product is very helpful. I would buy this product several times.
Alyssa B.
Frankfort, KY
I love the dish wand gets dishes clean and I dont have to soak my hands down in the water. Keeps hands from the shrivle feeling after you do dishes so bye bye big rubber gloves and hello wand. The only con is the amount of dish soap you go through so you have to kind of wash sparlingly
Lexi N.
Davie, FL
Nice because you don't have to get your hands on the washer dishes. It washes your dishes pretty good for the most part sometimes you might have to get something to scrub the hard stuff a little more but this overall does a great job
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Obsessed with this thing! Washing dishes just got easier and less gross. I love using dawn dish soap and filling this baby up for sparkling clean dishes. For the price, this is such a good buy. My friends always ask where I got it!
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ
This is so convenient when having to wash a lot of items that can't go in the dishwasher. The soap takes a little time to come out the first time but then it's easier. Other than that this two in one saves time and makes life easier!
Kassi I.
As someone who doesn't own a dishwasher this thing is fantastic. If I only have a dish or two I can just do a quick wash under running water as opposed to filling up the sink to do a "load." Fast, simple, and cleans with ease.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is a lifesaver!! I use this every day to do my dishes because I do not have a washing machine. The product is affordable and works really really well to clean my dishes. I enjoy that I can keep the soap in the handle as well.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?