Add a Photo

By DAWN
#58 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Cassia C.
Cassia C.
I lived in a house with 4 other girls and we all hated doing the dishes until someone bought this wand. It was easy, clean and simple to use and the changeable pads can be scrubby or spongey depending on the type you need for the mess!
Christine m.
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ
Dec. 23, 2016, 8:18 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
This is so convenient when having to wash a lot of items that can't go in the dishwasher. The soap takes a little time to come out the first time but then it's easier. Other than that this two in one saves time and makes life easier!
Sydnee T.
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
Nov. 24, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
I love these! They are so nice to use and it makes doing the dishes more comfortable. I usually buy mine at menards because they are half the price of anywhere else. Now that I have one of these I could never go back to using a rag.
Juliana W.
Juliana W.
Dixon, CA
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
I didn't like that I couldn't control how much soap was dispensed at a time. Maybe I was using too much soap in the past, but wish this product I felt like much wasn't released. It's handy to save space on the kitchen sink though!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Hickory , Ky
Nov. 15, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
This little thing is so handy!! I love it! Now I'll be lost with out it!! Very convient! It holds enough dawn to do all the dishes during the day! I love it so much I've bought some for my family!! They like it as much as I do!
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Diego, CA
This is my kitchen sink number one tool. Saves my nails from having to scratch the stuck on food and releases the perfect amount of soap. I can clean without getting my hands all wet. Great tool that I keep in stock in my home.
Jamie K.
Jamie K.
Oceanside, CA
Thought that this would be great to help me clean the dishes, but it didn't last very long. I think after a few weeks the soap dispenser part was leaking out of the bottom. Had high hopes for this. Guess I'll stick to sponges.
Jodie A.
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
This dish wand helps cut down on time with scrubbing and fits into hard to get spaces. I would recommend buying this and it's tough on pilots and pans so that helps with the scrubbing time as well. I like how its refillable.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Port Allen, LA
I have absolutely no idea how I can do dishes without this again. I bought it at Walmart because I hate using nasty rags or sponges and this really takes the gross feeling out of doing the dishes and helps get them clean
shauri w.
shauri w.
Gets the job done! Hard bristles help get the gunk off the plate. I think it had a good value for what it was priced at. It smells just like any other dish soap. I got it at my local grocery store, and I would recommend!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?