Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #92 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Chele A.
Chele A.
Greeley, CO
I feel like the Harry Potter of cleaning with this dishwand. I hate getting my hands greasy and covered in grime. The angled handle allows me to get in corners of pyrex dishes and holds detergent like a champ! I'd buy again (and have) in a heart beat!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK
My Husband recently purchased one of these and he seems to love it but I find it hard to maneuver and get all areas of the dish clean... the refill wand seems to preserve more soap though so it could save money in the long run... only time will tell
Megan B.
Megan B.
I love these little things. They are so easy to use and the soap comes out of it. How cool! It does however worry me some about the bacteria that builds up because you can't really rinse it good because soap keeps coming out. Overall I like these.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This product was just okay for me. I felt like I could not get enough scrubbing power out of it or that I pressed you hard I was going to break it. So I wouldn't not purchased this again. But I suppose it would be okay for just light cleaning
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I actually use this in my shower- I fill it with dawn and white vinegar and use it to rub down the shower after use. It's easy and works well to keep the shower looking nice inbetween cleanings. A little expensive I feel but it's held up well
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
I would be lost without the fillable dishwand! It's so easy to use. You probably use more dishsoap than you would just cleaning dishes the old fashioned way. But it makes dishes so easy to clean. Very effective and would definitely buy again.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use these to clean my bathtub with. They work very well and really help to get the job done quickly. Being able to fill it with the cleaner that you like is a plus as well. The handle design allows for more pressure without a lot of work.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
Gets the job done when cleaning my dishes. Easy to use, very good value and not pricy. I would recommend to anyone buying it. It can be purchases anywhere that sells soap. I got it at Kroger. It's effective. I would buy it again for sure.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
This Dawn hand thing is amazing. I was skeptical at first I thought it wouldn't work but it does. The soap stays in and it has a great scent. I've bought mine at Walmart and love it. I just keep on buying once they get used and need new.
Cassia C.
Cassia C.
I lived in a house with 4 other girls and we all hated doing the dishes until someone bought this wand. It was easy, clean and simple to use and the changeable pads can be scrubby or spongey depending on the type you need for the mess!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?