Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

I have used this before. I ended up throwing it away because after a while it gets gross and it was just easier to use a tag that I have at home to wash things rather then use this thing and worry about germs getting back on my dishes from this being dirty....
Diana W.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR

These are nice because you don't have to touch or get all the disgusting wet food all over your hands. They have quality sponges attached that are tough snd get the food of well and clean easily. They are very affordable and make the dishes a lot easier to do.
Liz Z.
Liz Z.
Joliet, IL

I purchased this thinking it would help save my hands from drying out or cracking and would also give me more leverage to get the hard to squeeze into places of my dishes. I found that it did get the surface gunk but trying to scrub with it was difficult. You
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.

While this dish wand works great for cheese, eggs, etc., with not sticking, the sponge constantly comes off if you scrub in the direction that you would take the sponge off. This is very annoying, but would be a great wand if they fixed this problem. Not bad.
Meg S.
Meg S.
Orlando, FL

The sponge is awesome. The wand is sturdy. They just wouldn't stay connected for me. They kept popping apart whip I was cleaning. I've tried other sponge wands thy were much sturdier. The product wasn't super expensive, but I I do feel like I wasted my money.
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
Damascus, OR

This could have been better, it can crack easily an the soap leak out. If that doesn't happen the sponges can get moldy and mildewy unless you change them often, which isn't difficult to fo, but can get spendy if you need to replace the sponges and the handle
Tori B.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA

I would be lost without the convenience of this brush. It is super handy and does a wonderful job. I have ordered these twice, they last a long time if you don't push down hard while scrubbing. I use this everyday. I would definitely recommend this product.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI

These things are a life saver! I used these all of the time in college and they made doing dishes 1,000 times easier. They are a little more expensive then regular sponges but worth every penny spent. I would recommend to anyone who has to do dishes by hand
Mae R.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA

Love this product, cause I'm kind of a clean freak and like to keep my hands as clean as possible when I'm washing dishes, so it's great not to have to hold a sponge. It also makes it super easy to clean pots and pans that are usually much harder to clean.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.

Great for cleaning water bottles or pitchers. Generally I prefer to use a sponge since you don't get great leverage on this and can't use it for heavy duty scrubbing. But works well for light cleaning and is great when you don't want to get your hands wet.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now