Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Obsessed with this thing! Washing dishes just got easier and less gross. I love using dawn dish soap and filling this baby up for sparkling clean dishes. For the price, this is such a good buy. My friends always ask where I got it!
Lexi N.
Davie, FL
Nice because you don't have to get your hands on the washer dishes. It washes your dishes pretty good for the most part sometimes you might have to get something to scrub the hard stuff a little more but this overall does a great job
Kassi I.
As someone who doesn't own a dishwasher this thing is fantastic. If I only have a dish or two I can just do a quick wash under running water as opposed to filling up the sink to do a "load." Fast, simple, and cleans with ease.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is a lifesaver!! I use this every day to do my dishes because I do not have a washing machine. The product is affordable and works really really well to clean my dishes. I enjoy that I can keep the soap in the handle as well.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Very very convenient I should have came up with this when I had the chance! Now I don't always have to touch the soap dispenser bottle EVERY time I do dishes! And the fact that it has a scrubbing pad makes it all the better!
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
My favorite!!!!!! I absolutely hate regular sponges because of the way it makes my hands feel and these are great because it gets super soapy with out using too much soap and your hand is t using the sponge!! And they are very affordable!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I bought this awhile back and I really enjoyed it! It cleaned my dishes nicely. It didn't scratch any of the surfaces and it usually was able to get off all of the mess.
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this sponge. I use this sponge daily for my dishes. I love how effective it is especially with the handle, it makes washing dishes so much easier. I found mine at target and will definitely be purchasing another one.
Lauren W.
Blauvelt, NY
I love this! I'm a college student and it's really useful when you get stuck washing other roommates dishes and you don't really want to touch it and so you don't have to touch the sponge either! I would defiantly recommend
Brittany P.
Clarkson
I personally don't like using this because I don't feel like it has enough grip to get everything clean. Also, mine would always leak dish soap and make such a big mess. I would not buy it again. I would rather use something else.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?