Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Christine H.
Christine H.
Norton, MA

I admit to not liking to wash dishes, I rely on my dishwasher for as much as I can, but every once and awhile I have to wash something that is not dishwasher safe. This dishwand makes washing dishes just a little bit easier that your regular soap and sponge combo.
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH

This product is very convenient for cleaning hard to reach spots, like the inside of cups or the edges of a pan. The handle is easy to fill and I've never experienced any problems with it leaking dish soap. It's affordable, easy to use, and well worth the value.
Aly O.
Aly O.

I love the dishwands.... I use them every time I clean up my dishes! Makes the dishes so much easier to clean. The only reason why I don't like them is because I feel like the sponge gets dirty pretty quick and is hard to clean so you have to replace it a lot.
Diana W.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR

These are nice because you don't have to touch or get all the disgusting wet food all over your hands. They have quality sponges attached that are tough snd get the food of well and clean easily. They are very affordable and make the dishes a lot easier to do.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Plover, Wi

This product is the best to keep around for dishes. I hate reusing tags (cause of the smell) and hate wasting dish soap to fill up the sink. This is the perfect in between. Even though I have a dishwasher, I love having this for the hand wash dishes I use too!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

I have used this before. I ended up throwing it away because after a while it gets gross and it was just easier to use a tag that I have at home to wash things rather then use this thing and worry about germs getting back on my dishes from this being dirty....
Jessie K.
Jessie K.

Dawn refillable dishwand is decent at cleaning pots and pans. One downside is the pasta sauce stains the sponge and it gets grimy pretty quickly after a few uses. I feel I need to change the sponge more often. I prefer the dawn refillable scrubbing brush wand.
Liz Z.
Liz Z.
Joliet, IL

I purchased this thinking it would help save my hands from drying out or cracking and would also give me more leverage to get the hard to squeeze into places of my dishes. I found that it did get the surface gunk but trying to scrub with it was difficult. You
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.

While this dish wand works great for cheese, eggs, etc., with not sticking, the sponge constantly comes off if you scrub in the direction that you would take the sponge off. This is very annoying, but would be a great wand if they fixed this problem. Not bad.
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
Damascus, OR

This could have been better, it can crack easily an the soap leak out. If that doesn't happen the sponges can get moldy and mildewy unless you change them often, which isn't difficult to fo, but can get spendy if you need to replace the sponges and the handle
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now