Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Margaret C.
Margaret C.

Great for cleaning water bottles or pitchers. Generally I prefer to use a sponge since you don't get great leverage on this and can't use it for heavy duty scrubbing. But works well for light cleaning and is great when you don't want to get your hands wet.
Mae R.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA

Love this product, cause I'm kind of a clean freak and like to keep my hands as clean as possible when I'm washing dishes, so it's great not to have to hold a sponge. It also makes it super easy to clean pots and pans that are usually much harder to clean.
Suzzie S.
Suzzie S.

I like these and they're very helpful when needed to quickly scrub a dish clean, but I only use it if I'm using the dishwasher. the sponges can collect bacteria so i wouldn't trust just washing dishes with it, unless you replace it often/after every use..
Kelsea M.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON

These are so great! I love that the soap is already inside the sponge. It works very well. I bought this from Walmart. It has a great smell and lasted awhile. Definitely good value, especially if you're a bit on the lazy side. Would recommend to others.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.

This is nice to have but is really unnecessary. It's just as easy to buy a regular scrubber and just put some dish soap on it. The pad on this gets dirty in the same amount of time any other scrubber does. I really do not think this is worth the money.
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
Mayville, NY

This is nice when you want to clean something but don't want to handle the dirty item. Sometimes I just don't like to put my hands on a really greasy item. This is great for those times. Its nice to have the soap come out and scrub it at the same time.
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH

I was excited about using this and it just didn't turn out like planned. It was awkward to use. I bought it at Walmart. It was easy to fill but very messy. I used it a few times and now it sits in the bottom counter. Sorry to say I wouldn't recommend.
Shelby J.
Shelby J.
Palmer Lake, CO

This dishwand has saved my life. I purchased at my normal grocery store. It is so convenient. It is very effective on your everyday dishes. It is affordable and definitely worth every penny. I will be buying the refills and using the crap out of this.
Chele A.
Chele A.
Greeley, CO

I feel like the Harry Potter of cleaning with this dishwand. I hate getting my hands greasy and covered in grime. The angled handle allows me to get in corners of pyrex dishes and holds detergent like a champ! I'd buy again (and have) in a heart beat!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK

My Husband recently purchased one of these and he seems to love it but I find it hard to maneuver and get all areas of the dish clean... the refill wand seems to preserve more soap though so it could save money in the long run... only time will tell
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now