Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I bought this awhile back and I really enjoyed it! It cleaned my dishes nicely. It didn't scratch any of the surfaces and it usually was able to get off all of the mess.
Kelly M.
Wethersfield, CT
We use this at work and I love it! It's very convenient and has enough bristle to scrub off even some tougher sticky foods. Once it starts to stink it can be pricey to replace but overall it is worth it for convenience!
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
I LOVE this dish wand! It's perfect for doing the dishes because you don't get your hands as wet as you normally would when using a regular sponge. The handle allows you to clean your dishes without having to touch the water. Then, your hands won't be so wrinkly when you are finished! It's so nice that you are able to fill it up with dish soap because it comes out as you continue washing, so you don't have to add soap so often! I would recommend this to anyone who cleans their dishes and wants it to be easier & faster! The only issue I can see with it is using a lot more soap than usual, but your dishes will certainly be clean! I haven't had issues fitting it inside cups either. You don't have to squeeze your hand inside of the cup when cleaning the bottom of it now.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
This is so handy and convenient! I love not having to dig my hand into a sponge when I use this! You fill the handle with dish soap so that's another thing you don't have to worry about - plus the sponges are replaceable!
Jasmine A.
LAKELAND, FL
Really good product. It's affordable and does the job well. I'm not really one that enjoys washing dishes so when I purchase this sponge it's great and cleaned them pretty quick. I'd buy it again but I honestly don't buy it all the time.
Brittany P.
Clarkson
I personally don't like using this because I don't feel like it has enough grip to get everything clean. Also, mine would always leak dish soap and make such a big mess. I would not buy it again. I would rather use something else.
Sara F.
Cooking with oil makes it hard to take build up off pots and pans. But this little gadget does the trick. It's reasonably price and works great. I buy them often. I would recommend it to others if they ask me about it
Cassidy G.
This wand is entirely mediocre. I find that I have to go through them fairly quickly and they don't do a great job at getting off stuck on food. They're fine to rinse off dishes, but that's about all they're good for.
Mariana F.
Lowell, MA
I never fill this with soap because I feel like it wastes it a little bit. But I love the handle for the brush. It makes it easier to clean the brush and it makes it so that I don't even have to get soap on my hands.
Cersti C.
Farmington, AR
All of my soap comes out of the handle. So because of that I don't recommend this that's kinda the point of this. The scrub brush is fine and it's not the cheapest option but it's a good price. I wouldn't buy again
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?