Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #89 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I actually use this in my shower- I fill it with dawn and white vinegar and use it to rub down the shower after use. It's easy and works well to keep the shower looking nice inbetween cleanings. A little expensive I feel but it's held up well
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use these to clean my bathtub with. They work very well and really help to get the job done quickly. Being able to fill it with the cleaner that you like is a plus as well. The handle design allows for more pressure without a lot of work.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
Gets the job done when cleaning my dishes. Easy to use, very good value and not pricy. I would recommend to anyone buying it. It can be purchases anywhere that sells soap. I got it at Kroger. It's effective. I would buy it again for sure.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
This Dawn hand thing is amazing. I was skeptical at first I thought it wouldn't work but it does. The soap stays in and it has a great scent. I've bought mine at Walmart and love it. I just keep on buying once they get used and need new.
Ashley M.
This is my favorite dish wand to use because it does not break easily despite the wear and tear it undergoes each night. It is not prone to leaking which is awesome and it is easy to refill. I will definitely be buying this item again.
Cassia C.
I lived in a house with 4 other girls and we all hated doing the dishes until someone bought this wand. It was easy, clean and simple to use and the changeable pads can be scrubby or spongey depending on the type you need for the mess!
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ
This is so convenient when having to wash a lot of items that can't go in the dishwasher. The soap takes a little time to come out the first time but then it's easier. Other than that this two in one saves time and makes life easier!
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these! They are so nice to use and it makes doing the dishes more comfortable. I usually buy mine at menards because they are half the price of anywhere else. Now that I have one of these I could never go back to using a rag.
Juliana W.
Dixon, CA
I didn't like that I couldn't control how much soap was dispensed at a time. Maybe I was using too much soap in the past, but wish this product I felt like much wasn't released. It's handy to save space on the kitchen sink though!
Angela S.
San Diego, CA
This is my kitchen sink number one tool. Saves my nails from having to scratch the stuck on food and releases the perfect amount of soap. I can clean without getting my hands all wet. Great tool that I keep in stock in my home.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?