Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to rep...I have had mine since about th... 3 Answers
Photo (1)
Debbie M.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
I was excited about using this and it just didn't turn out like planned. It was awkward to use. I bought it at Walmart. It was easy to fill but very messy. I used it a few times and now it sits in the bottom counter. Sorry to say I wouldn't recommend.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK
My Husband recently purchased one of these and he seems to love it but I find it hard to maneuver and get all areas of the dish clean... the refill wand seems to preserve more soap though so it could save money in the long run... only time will tell
Megan B.
Megan B.
I love these little things. They are so easy to use and the soap comes out of it. How cool! It does however worry me some about the bacteria that builds up because you can't really rinse it good because soap keeps coming out. Overall I like these.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Ferndale, MI
I would be lost without the fillable dishwand! It's so easy to use. You probably use more dishsoap than you would just cleaning dishes the old fashioned way. But it makes dishes so easy to clean. Very effective and would definitely buy again.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I actually use this in my shower- I fill it with dawn and white vinegar and use it to rub down the shower after use. It's easy and works well to keep the shower looking nice inbetween cleanings. A little expensive I feel but it's held up well
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This product was just okay for me. I felt like I could not get enough scrubbing power out of it or that I pressed you hard I was going to break it. So I wouldn't not purchased this again. But I suppose it would be okay for just light cleaning
Amy B.
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use these to clean my bathtub with. They work very well and really help to get the job done quickly. Being able to fill it with the cleaner that you like is a plus as well. The handle design allows for more pressure without a lot of work.
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
Gets the job done when cleaning my dishes. Easy to use, very good value and not pricy. I would recommend to anyone buying it. It can be purchases anywhere that sells soap. I got it at Kroger. It's effective. I would buy it again for sure.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
This Dawn hand thing is amazing. I was skeptical at first I thought it wouldn't work but it does. The soap stays in and it has a great scent. I've bought mine at Walmart and love it. I just keep on buying once they get used and need new.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This is my favorite dish wand to use because it does not break easily despite the wear and tear it undergoes each night. It is not prone to leaking which is awesome and it is easy to refill. I will definitely be buying this item again.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?