Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Rheanne E.
Rheanne E.
Portales, NM

This dishwand is so handy. Once you get the hang of using it and refilling it, you won't want to go back to your old dish sponge. It's great for hard to reach places. Mine has stayed clean and sanitary and I haven't come across any problems yet. I'm loving this product.
Michael G.
Michael G.
Tempe, AZ

The product works, however it's not the best way to go about washing dishes. If you don't like touching sponges and getting your hands too dirty then maybe this product is for you but it lacks in functionality and doesn't allow for the best torque or method of cleaning.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI

This is perfect for those who don't have dishwashers or who like to do dishes by hand. It's fillable and the sponge is switchable so when it gets dirty, you can replace it. Makes doing dishes really easy and without getting your hands all wet. I buy these all the time!
Marissa Y.
Marissa Y.
Lennon, MI

This is the best and easiest way to clean my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. Great to just do a quick over clean and I love that the liquid is in the wand. I do try and replace these every couple of weeks due to possible germs but all around great product!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

I use this constantly. I hate getting my hands wet and putting on gloves to do dishes. This helps keep the dishes clean and I can do them quickly. The scrubby texture is helpful for more stubborn items, and it is easy to wash something as soon as you are done eating!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA

I love this product, it is great for cleaning pots and pans and even wine glasses. The sponge stays on well and the soap comes out at a moderate speed so you are not left with a big soapy mess. I recommend this product to friends whenever they come over and see ours.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ

Excellent for multipurpose use. I fill it with a little Dawn soap and some vinegar to clean out my tub and shower. I also have one in my kitchen for dishes. Much better than using a regular sponge the handle and design makes it easy to scrub though grease and grime.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.

Dawn has great products. This dishwashing wand is okay in my book. The scrub pad has to be replaced after one load of dishes. I purchased this at dollar general. I like the scrub pads Bc they have the Dawn right in them and you don't have to get your hands all icky.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN

I love this little gadget! Takes the hard work of scrubbing pans out and also lasts a really long time. Bought this on a whim at the store - does a great job with pans and pots of any kind without scratching surfaces. I would buy this again when the bristles go out.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Scappoose, OR

These refillable sponges are so handy in the sink! Not only to they clean the dishes well, but having the soap in the handle saves a step! I love that the heads can be replaced as needed and no need to purchase a new handle every time! These are a must in any sink!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now