Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Yarmouth Port, MA

I love this product, it is great for cleaning pots and pans and even wine glasses. The sponge stays on well and the soap comes out at a moderate speed so you are not left with a big soapy mess. I recommend this product to friends whenever they come over and see ours.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ

Excellent for multipurpose use. I fill it with a little Dawn soap and some vinegar to clean out my tub and shower. I also have one in my kitchen for dishes. Much better than using a regular sponge the handle and design makes it easy to scrub though grease and grime.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN

I love this little gadget! Takes the hard work of scrubbing pans out and also lasts a really long time. Bought this on a whim at the store - does a great job with pans and pots of any kind without scratching surfaces. I would buy this again when the bristles go out.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.

Dawn has great products. This dishwashing wand is okay in my book. The scrub pad has to be replaced after one load of dishes. I purchased this at dollar general. I like the scrub pads Bc they have the Dawn right in them and you don't have to get your hands all icky.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Scappoose, OR

These refillable sponges are so handy in the sink! Not only to they clean the dishes well, but having the soap in the handle saves a step! I love that the heads can be replaced as needed and no need to purchase a new handle every time! These are a must in any sink!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH

This product is very convenient for cleaning hard to reach spots, like the inside of cups or the edges of a pan. The handle is easy to fill and I've never experienced any problems with it leaking dish soap. It's affordable, easy to use, and well worth the value.
Diana W.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR

These are nice because you don't have to touch or get all the disgusting wet food all over your hands. They have quality sponges attached that are tough snd get the food of well and clean easily. They are very affordable and make the dishes a lot easier to do.
Aly O.
Aly O.

I love the dishwands.... I use them every time I clean up my dishes! Makes the dishes so much easier to clean. The only reason why I don't like them is because I feel like the sponge gets dirty pretty quick and is hard to clean so you have to replace it a lot.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Plover, Wi

This product is the best to keep around for dishes. I hate reusing tags (cause of the smell) and hate wasting dish soap to fill up the sink. This is the perfect in between. Even though I have a dishwasher, I love having this for the hand wash dishes I use too!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

I have used this before. I ended up throwing it away because after a while it gets gross and it was just easier to use a tag that I have at home to wash things rather then use this thing and worry about germs getting back on my dishes from this being dirty....
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now