Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney N.
Palatine, IL
I love the dishwand because it is a very easy way to clean dishes. I personally like hand washing because it is easier to hand wash my dishes instead of waiting to fill up the dishwasher. This product is very helpful. I would buy this product several times.
Jody H.
Petal
Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand I love the ease of use this product affords. I bought it at Walmart. My son prefers using the dish wand over a dish rag and is more inclined to wash the dishes now without an argument. Thank you!
Lexi N.
Davie, FL
Nice because you don't have to get your hands on the washer dishes. It washes your dishes pretty good for the most part sometimes you might have to get something to scrub the hard stuff a little more but this overall does a great job
Christine m.
Island Hgts, NJ
This is so convenient when having to wash a lot of items that can't go in the dishwasher. The soap takes a little time to come out the first time but then it's easier. Other than that this two in one saves time and makes life easier!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is a lifesaver!! I use this every day to do my dishes because I do not have a washing machine. The product is affordable and works really really well to clean my dishes. I enjoy that I can keep the soap in the handle as well.
Jasmine A.
LAKELAND, FL
Really good product. It's affordable and does the job well. I'm not really one that enjoys washing dishes so when I purchase this sponge it's great and cleaned them pretty quick. I'd buy it again but I honestly don't buy it all the time.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Very very convenient I should have came up with this when I had the chance! Now I don't always have to touch the soap dispenser bottle EVERY time I do dishes! And the fact that it has a scrubbing pad makes it all the better!
Carolynn A.
Hobart, IN
My favorite!!!!!! I absolutely hate regular sponges because of the way it makes my hands feel and these are great because it gets super soapy with out using too much soap and your hand is t using the sponge!! And they are very affordable!
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I bought this awhile back and I really enjoyed it! It cleaned my dishes nicely. It didn't scratch any of the surfaces and it usually was able to get off all of the mess.
Aubree R.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this sponge. I use this sponge daily for my dishes. I love how effective it is especially with the handle, it makes washing dishes so much easier. I found mine at target and will definitely be purchasing another one.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?