Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Provo, UT

this dishwasher wand is great and easy to use. it is awesome that it is refillable, and makes it super easy to just wash all your dishes right in front of you. great for college when you don't want to use the dishwasher, just make sure you switch out the sponge every once in a while
Timbrell R.
Timbrell R.

I liked this duster wand it really grabbed the dust and wasn't just replacing the dust in the air. The only thing I disliked about this product was the face the dust sheets doesn't last long. I dust regularly and have very bad allergies but one sheet in my option doesn't last long.
Cameron G.
Cameron G.
Lexington, KY

Me and my housemates love these dishwands. They make cleaning dishes so convenient without dirtying up tons of rags. The only thing is it's not the best at washing super dirty dishes, you have to prewash everything otherwise leftover food gets stuck on the sponge. And that's gross.
Yvette D.
Yvette D.
Brooklyn, NY

This product is very effective and it works, dish soap is put into the handle and when you are washing your dishes and you squeeze the handle soap comes out. It is very effective and makes washing dishes easier because you can use one hand to hold a dish and another for cleaning.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC

This is a great dishwashing tool to keep handy. Fill it with dawn dishwashing liquid, then when you're washing dishes and come across a stubborn pot or pan use this wand to make it easier. It's very convenient since it's already loaded with soap, and has great scrubbing power.
Caitlynn F.
Caitlynn F.
Barrie, Ontario

I love using these because it helps avoid getting all that food gunk from the sink onto your hands, while easily diapensing just enough soap to get the job done. However, I usually opt for the cheaper version of this brush, since brand-name is the same product but charges more
Rachael B.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI

Good concept, poor assembly. Bought this and it lasted a short week. The sling fell off of the top and the soap leaked out of the bottom. Wound up being a sticky mess. I do like the idea of having a wand to wash dishes with so your hands aren't dry and fracked from the water.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Arlington, VA

My roommate has this and I think it's really only convenient if you don't like holding a sponge. It doesn't really fit into tight spaces like a vase or water bottle. And sometimes the pumping action doesn't work to get the soap out. I would rather just use a rectangle sponge.
Autum L.
Autum L.

The idea of this is actually really neat. You put the soap in it, and then just scrub away. However, I find that the pad gets scratched up and worn very easily and that disappoints me. It also doesn't get all of the hard to reach places. I don't think I would purchase again.
Janel G.
Janel G.
Bourne, Ma

This is so handy when you don't' have a dishwasher. I feel like I speed through all the dishes because the soap is already in the sponge! The scrubber is powerful, although for some things you may need to break out the elbow grease. I think it's an all around great product!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now