Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Plover, WI

This product is the best to keep around for dishes. I hate reusing tags (cause of the smell) and hate wasting dish soap to fill up the sink. This is the perfect in between. Even though I have a dishwasher, I love having this for the hand wash dishes I use too!
Aly O.
Aly O.

I love the dishwands.... I use them every time I clean up my dishes! Makes the dishes so much easier to clean. The only reason why I don't like them is because I feel like the sponge gets dirty pretty quick and is hard to clean so you have to replace it a lot.
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.

While this dish wand works great for cheese, eggs, etc., with not sticking, the sponge constantly comes off if you scrub in the direction that you would take the sponge off. This is very annoying, but would be a great wand if they fixed this problem. Not bad.
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
Oregon City, OR

This could have been better, it can crack easily an the soap leak out. If that doesn't happen the sponges can get moldy and mildewy unless you change them often, which isn't difficult to fo, but can get spendy if you need to replace the sponges and the handle
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY

This is the best easiest way to clean dishes very fast and efficiently while also not wasting any dish washing liquid! So easy and simple when someone else leaves dishes in the sink the last thing you want to do is wash things but this makes the task simple!
Karah W.
Karah W.
Oakdale, MN

These things are a life saver! I used these all of the time in college and they made doing dishes 1,000 times easier. They are a little more expensive then regular sponges but worth every penny spent. I would recommend to anyone who has to do dishes by hand
Tori B.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA

I would be lost without the convenience of this brush. It is super handy and does a wonderful job. I have ordered these twice, they last a long time if you don't push down hard while scrubbing. I use this everyday. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mae R.
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA

Love this product, cause I'm kind of a clean freak and like to keep my hands as clean as possible when I'm washing dishes, so it's great not to have to hold a sponge. It also makes it super easy to clean pots and pans that are usually much harder to clean.
Suzzie S.
Suzzie S.

I like these and they're very helpful when needed to quickly scrub a dish clean, but I only use it if I'm using the dishwasher. the sponges can collect bacteria so i wouldn't trust just washing dishes with it, unless you replace it often/after every use..
Merideth B.
Merideth B.

Love that the product is already tucked inside its a two in one product and who can beat that! I find its really easy to use and cleans my dishes superbly. You could probably find a cheaper version but i like tis one the most. Highly recommend purchasing

Join Now