Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Kirsten C.
Love this dishwand. For someone who hates Brillo this guy gets all the stick on mess without a hassle. Would highly recommend good value great product and you can find at your local target Walmart! Etc.
Addie M.
Sanford, NC
Now let me tell you, I am not one to get my hands dirty at all. I don't even like the idea of touching a sponge, but this makes my life so much easier. It's simple and easy, and it gets the job done everytime. I've personally never had a problem with this and I would definitely recommend.
Tiffany G.
Dawn has great products. This dishwashing wand is okay in my book. The scrub pad has to be replaced after one load of dishes. I purchased this at dollar general. I like the scrub pads Bc they have the Dawn right in them and you don't have to get your hands all icky.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City, OK
Makes washing glasses your hands cant fit in and pans your don't want to touch lol. Very convenient and easy to store. Pairs amazingly well with dawn dish soap or any dish soap! Abrasive but gentle sponge is great for cleaning non stick pans!
Leslie S.
Argyle, NY
I use this brush daily..I love how easy it is to use, im not someone who likes filling the sink up with soak & water, so this brush makes life quick and easy when I just need to wash a few dishes quickly. Easy to fill and replace the brush part as needed..get in the bottom of glasses too
Erica C.
Williamsport, PA
This product is AMAZING. My kids can help with the dish washing with ease when using this dishwand. Best part, is that we can refill and replace with clean sponges as often as we want to! Super effective and always have!
Alyssa B.
Frankfort, KY
I love the dish wand gets dishes clean and I dont have to soak my hands down in the water. Keeps hands from the shrivle feeling after you do dishes so bye bye big rubber gloves and hello wand. The only con is the amount of dish soap you go through so you have to kind of wash sparlingly
Courtney N.
Palatine, IL
I love the dishwand because it is a very easy way to clean dishes. I personally like hand washing because it is easier to hand wash my dishes instead of waiting to fill up the dishwasher. This product is very helpful. I would buy this product several times.
Jody H.
Petal
Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand I love the ease of use this product affords. I bought it at Walmart. My son prefers using the dish wand over a dish rag and is more inclined to wash the dishes now without an argument. Thank you!
Lexi N.
Davie, FL
Nice because you don't have to get your hands on the washer dishes. It washes your dishes pretty good for the most part sometimes you might have to get something to scrub the hard stuff a little more but this overall does a great job
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?