Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #100 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristen Y.
Owensboro, KY
I don't have a dishwasher so this makes dishes 10x easier. Even for tough spots there is a rough sponge for anything that doesn't want to come off. It was less than five dollars at Walmart and the dollar store and I would definitely recommend it to everyone! The refills are cheap also.
Diana W.
Sherwood, AR
These are nice because you don't have to touch or get all the disgusting wet food all over your hands. They have quality sponges attached that are tough snd get the food of well and clean easily. They are very affordable and make the dishes a lot easier to do.
Michael G.
Tempe, AZ
The product works, however it's not the best way to go about washing dishes. If you don't like touching sponges and getting your hands too dirty then maybe this product is for you but it lacks in functionality and doesn't allow for the best torque or method of cleaning.
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls, ID
If you're anything like me and gag every time you have to touch nasty old food off a plate, this is for you! It hold soap so it cleans while scrubs it off without you having to use your hand to scrub it off.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
I love this kitchen tool!! My hands can dry out easily so having this really prevents me from having to get my hands wet every time! This scrubber helps her off tough stuff and makes cleaning a breeze.
Chantelle W.
Auburn, WA
I bought this once, and it broke within the first month. I was devastated because I only used it twice maybe three times. The whole handle just snapped off from the sponge, maybe I scrub too hard, but it wasn't very durable. I wouldn't buy it again but that's my own opinion.
Jessica M.
These gadgets are amazing!! You don't have to worry about adding new soap to the dishes, because you always have it in your stub brush! Has a nice handle to hold on to, doesn't over use your dish soap, and you can buy new pads for cheap! I love this product and do recommend!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
I hate touching dirty dishes especially if they've been sitting in the sink for more than a few hours. This thing is awesome at getting down in glasses, pots and just all dish ware in general. It works really well!
Ashten Y.
This thing is so handy! It's great for when you don't have a dishwasher and you have to hand wash everything. It's easy to fill and easy to replace the sponge end. I liked it so much I bought one when I went off to college!
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
This is the ultimate dish washing tool! For someone who hates washing dishes, this is a must have. No more scrubbing off dirty old food with your hands and a smelly sponge! And it's so easy to refill. My kitchen sink would be incomplete without it.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?