Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Emily G.
Emily G.
Arlington, VA

My roommate has this and I think it's really only convenient if you don't like holding a sponge. It doesn't really fit into tight spaces like a vase or water bottle. And sometimes the pumping action doesn't work to get the soap out. I would rather just use a rectangle sponge.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Auburn, WA

I bought this once, and it broke within the first month. I was devastated because I only used it twice maybe three times. The whole handle just snapped off from the sponge, maybe I scrub too hard, but it wasn't very durable. I wouldn't buy it again but that's my own opinion.
Trisha P.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA

My husband brought this product home one day and I was skeptical, but it is a great product! I loved how it made doing the dishes easier for me. It extends the reach of cleaning the dishes, so I don't have to arch my back as much (I'm short lol)! Would definitely recommend.
Julia M.
Julia M.

The sponge on this is not that great, and when you put it down, the soap leaks out, causing a big mess of sticky soap, and the possibility of bacteria growing on the sponge. Yuck! It definitely doesn't feel like I'm cleaning anything with this product, just spreading germs.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Love me some wands ! This one is the best out there ! They get used heavily in my house I I buy 2 or 3 at a time and store them ! I don't like getting my hands all up when there's lots of dried food in the dishes so this helps get it off first before I go in with the sponge
Tina K.
Tina K.
Carlisle, OH

I absolutely love this product. It fits nicely into the glasses and makes prewash and handwashing much easier. The refill part of the handle is easy to use and doesn't leak the product out. Replacing the heads is easy as well. Would recommend this to my friends and family.
Stephenie H.
Stephenie H.
Fort Worth, TX

The head on these needs replacing too often, and the handle seems to leak soap either through the sponge or through the bottom. I love the idea of this, but ultimately it's more hassle than it's worth. Finding replacement heads has been more of a hassle than I'd expected.
Michael G.
Michael G.
Tempe, AZ

The product works, however it's not the best way to go about washing dishes. If you don't like touching sponges and getting your hands too dirty then maybe this product is for you but it lacks in functionality and doesn't allow for the best torque or method of cleaning.
Rheanne E.
Rheanne E.
Portales, NM

This dishwand is so handy. Once you get the hang of using it and refilling it, you won't want to go back to your old dish sponge. It's great for hard to reach places. Mine has stayed clean and sanitary and I haven't come across any problems yet. I'm loving this product.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI

This is perfect for those who don't have dishwashers or who like to do dishes by hand. It's fillable and the sponge is switchable so when it gets dirty, you can replace it. Makes doing dishes really easy and without getting your hands all wet. I buy these all the time!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now