Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Beaumont, TX

This brush makes cleaning cups a breeze! It also helps with scrubbing some nasty dishes so I don't have to get my hands dirty. The only thing I didn't like about it was when it's not in use, it leaks and gets soap on the counter. I guess you could store it in something that keeps it upright?
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love this dish washing wand because it makes it so easy to was my dishes in one easy step because it can hold the detergent in it already so I don't have to worry about trying to get the detergent bottle open with wet hands. I will definitely be repurchasing when it is time for a new one.
Lillie P.
Lillie P.
Round Rock, TX

I like the Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand because it allows you to put dishwashing liquid as needed. It has a great scent. The con is that it the dishwand doesn't last long if you use it on a regular basis. It seems to start to tear. I'd recommend to others if they use it only minimal.
Anna R.
Anna R.

These dish wands are so handy for a busy household. Whether in a family setting or a student flat, it is very helpful to have this product to keep the dishwashing process quick, easy and effective. I would recommend this to any parent or student who needs a simple method that's effective.
Addie M.
Addie M.
Sanford, NC

Now let me tell you, I am not one to get my hands dirty at all. I don't even like the idea of touching a sponge, but this makes my life so much easier. It's simple and easy, and it gets the job done everytime. I've personally never had a problem with this and I would definitely recommend.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Argyle, NY

I use this brush daily..I love how easy it is to use, im not someone who likes filling the sink up with soak & water, so this brush makes life quick and easy when I just need to wash a few dishes quickly. Easy to fill and replace the brush part as needed..get in the bottom of glasses too
Kristen Y.
Kristen Y.
Owensboro, KY

I don't have a dishwasher so this makes dishes 10x easier. Even for tough spots there is a rough sponge for anything that doesn't want to come off. It was less than five dollars at Walmart and the dollar store and I would definitely recommend it to everyone! The refills are cheap also.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Frankfort, KY

I love the dish wand gets dishes clean and I dont have to soak my hands down in the water. Keeps hands from the shrivle feeling after you do dishes so bye bye big rubber gloves and hello wand. The only con is the amount of dish soap you go through so you have to kind of wash sparlingly
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV

I'm not sure about how sanitary dish wands are, I'm in fact kind of old fashioned (dish clothes) but this totally saves my hands. We have a family of three and I'm constantly washing dishes. This keeps my hands from getting dry. It's easy to grip and you can keep it stocked with soap.
Peyton N.
Peyton N.
Goose Creek, SC

I'm a person that cannot stand doing the dishes, so this product has been a game changer. Using this very affordable refillable wand I don't have to touch the gross leftover food and residue on the dishes. If doing the dishes grosses you out, do yourself a favor and get one of these.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now