Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Peoria, AZ

I really don't enjoy the dawn wands too much. I'm more of a fan of the basic sponges. There doesn't seem to be enough product that comes out of these wands. They also don't seem to clean as well as a regular sponge. I wouldn't buy again personally but my mother in law is a fan.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC

This is a great dishwashing tool to keep handy. Fill it with dawn dishwashing liquid, then when you're washing dishes and come across a stubborn pot or pan use this wand to make it easier. It's very convenient since it's already loaded with soap, and has great scrubbing power.
Caitlynn F.
Caitlynn F.
Barrie, Ontario

I love using these because it helps avoid getting all that food gunk from the sink onto your hands, while easily diapensing just enough soap to get the job done. However, I usually opt for the cheaper version of this brush, since brand-name is the same product but charges more
Emily G.
Emily G.
Arlington, VA

My roommate has this and I think it's really only convenient if you don't like holding a sponge. It doesn't really fit into tight spaces like a vase or water bottle. And sometimes the pumping action doesn't work to get the soap out. I would rather just use a rectangle sponge.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Auburn, WA

I bought this once, and it broke within the first month. I was devastated because I only used it twice maybe three times. The whole handle just snapped off from the sponge, maybe I scrub too hard, but it wasn't very durable. I wouldn't buy it again but that's my own opinion.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Love me some wands ! This one is the best out there ! They get used heavily in my house I I buy 2 or 3 at a time and store them ! I don't like getting my hands all up when there's lots of dried food in the dishes so this helps get it off first before I go in with the sponge
Trisha P.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA

My husband brought this product home one day and I was skeptical, but it is a great product! I loved how it made doing the dishes easier for me. It extends the reach of cleaning the dishes, so I don't have to arch my back as much (I'm short lol)! Would definitely recommend.
Julia M.
Julia M.

The sponge on this is not that great, and when you put it down, the soap leaks out, causing a big mess of sticky soap, and the possibility of bacteria growing on the sponge. Yuck! It definitely doesn't feel like I'm cleaning anything with this product, just spreading germs.
Tina K.
Tina K.
Carlisle, OH

I absolutely love this product. It fits nicely into the glasses and makes prewash and handwashing much easier. The refill part of the handle is easy to use and doesn't leak the product out. Replacing the heads is easy as well. Would recommend this to my friends and family.
Stephenie H.
Stephenie H.
Fort Worth, TX

The head on these needs replacing too often, and the handle seems to leak soap either through the sponge or through the bottom. I love the idea of this, but ultimately it's more hassle than it's worth. Finding replacement heads has been more of a hassle than I'd expected.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now