Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Scappoose, OR

These refillable sponges are so handy in the sink! Not only to they clean the dishes well, but having the soap in the handle saves a step! I love that the heads can be replaced as needed and no need to purchase a new handle every time! These are a must in any sink!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH

This product is very convenient for cleaning hard to reach spots, like the inside of cups or the edges of a pan. The handle is easy to fill and I've never experienced any problems with it leaking dish soap. It's affordable, easy to use, and well worth the value.
Jane B.
Jane B.
Seattle, WA

This is the best thing that has happened to my kitchen sink. No more gross hands! Team "sponge on a stick" forever. just fill up the little tank thingie and you're set. You don't even need to ring out the sponge, just press it on the side of your sink. Amazing.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

I have used this before. I ended up throwing it away because after a while it gets gross and it was just easier to use a tag that I have at home to wash things rather then use this thing and worry about germs getting back on my dishes from this being dirty....
Natasha G.
Natasha G.
Plover, WI

This product is the best to keep around for dishes. I hate reusing tags (cause of the smell) and hate wasting dish soap to fill up the sink. This is the perfect in between. Even though I have a dishwasher, I love having this for the hand wash dishes I use too!
Aly O.
Aly O.

I love the dishwands.... I use them every time I clean up my dishes! Makes the dishes so much easier to clean. The only reason why I don't like them is because I feel like the sponge gets dirty pretty quick and is hard to clean so you have to replace it a lot.
Fiorella S.
Fiorella S.

While this dish wand works great for cheese, eggs, etc., with not sticking, the sponge constantly comes off if you scrub in the direction that you would take the sponge off. This is very annoying, but would be a great wand if they fixed this problem. Not bad.
MacKenzie K.
MacKenzie K.
Oregon City, OR

This could have been better, it can crack easily an the soap leak out. If that doesn't happen the sponges can get moldy and mildewy unless you change them often, which isn't difficult to fo, but can get spendy if you need to replace the sponges and the handle
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY

This is the best easiest way to clean dishes very fast and efficiently while also not wasting any dish washing liquid! So easy and simple when someone else leaves dishes in the sink the last thing you want to do is wash things but this makes the task simple!
Karah W.
Karah W.
Oakdale, MN

These things are a life saver! I used these all of the time in college and they made doing dishes 1,000 times easier. They are a little more expensive then regular sponges but worth every penny spent. I would recommend to anyone who has to do dishes by hand

Join Now