Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ann B.
Soddy Daisy, TN
This is really convenient for washing dishes if you hand wash dishes more than you use a dishwasher. It's pretty affordable and you conserve soap more with it compared to squeezing a bunch onto a sponge. I've recommended this product to people after using it
Meg S.
Orlando, FL
The sponge is awesome. The wand is sturdy. They just wouldn't stay connected for me. They kept popping apart whip I was cleaning. I've tried other sponge wands thy were much sturdier. The product wasn't super expensive, but I I do feel like I wasted my money.
c r.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I first saw this product at an aunts house. Fill up the Dawn Power Clean fillable dishwand with dishwashing liquid and off you go. If you suffer from dry skin like me, your hands stay out the soapy water. It can be used for dishes or used to wash down or clean a grimy shower. Multiple uses for this product.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
These wands are a great concept, however the sponge part is so unsanitary. After one spaghetti dinner, that sponge gets way too dirty and full of red pasta sauce. It's just not a realistic concept
Liz Z.
Joliet, IL
I purchased this thinking it would help save my hands from drying out or cracking and would also give me more leverage to get the hard to squeeze into places of my dishes. I found that it did get the surface gunk but trying to scrub with it was difficult. You
Tarrah T.
I like this because it's super convenient to use when you have to wash those nasty pots no pans from a big meal. You don't have to keep stopping to add more soap and it also helps save on how much soap you use.
Addie M.
Sanford, NC
Now let me tell you, I am not one to get my hands dirty at all. I don't even like the idea of touching a sponge, but this makes my life so much easier. It's simple and easy, and it gets the job done everytime. I've personally never had a problem with this and I would definitely recommend.
J'Me E.
Oklahoma City , OK
Makes washing glasses your hands cant fit in and pans your don't want to touch lol. Very convenient and easy to store. Pairs amazingly well with dawn dish soap or any dish soap! Abrasive but gentle sponge is great for cleaning non stick pans!
Leslie S.
Argyle, NY
I use this brush daily..I love how easy it is to use, im not someone who likes filling the sink up with soak & water, so this brush makes life quick and easy when I just need to wash a few dishes quickly. Easy to fill and replace the brush part as needed..get in the bottom of glasses too
Erica C.
Williamsport, PA
This product is AMAZING. My kids can help with the dish washing with ease when using this dishwand. Best part, is that we can refill and replace with clean sponges as often as we want to! Super effective and always have!
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?