Add a Photo

By DAWN
#49 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Katt S.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA

This is a good concept, but somewhat shoddily put together. The sponge at the end of the soap stick will fall apart and crumble within weeks of regular use. However, the device that pushes the soap to the end of the sponge functional and pushes out an appropriate amount of soap.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Peoria, AZ

I really don't enjoy the dawn wands too much. I'm more of a fan of the basic sponges. There doesn't seem to be enough product that comes out of these wands. They also don't seem to clean as well as a regular sponge. I wouldn't buy again personally but my mother in law is a fan.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC

This is a great dishwashing tool to keep handy. Fill it with dawn dishwashing liquid, then when you're washing dishes and come across a stubborn pot or pan use this wand to make it easier. It's very convenient since it's already loaded with soap, and has great scrubbing power.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Arlington, VA

My roommate has this and I think it's really only convenient if you don't like holding a sponge. It doesn't really fit into tight spaces like a vase or water bottle. And sometimes the pumping action doesn't work to get the soap out. I would rather just use a rectangle sponge.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Auburn, WA

I bought this once, and it broke within the first month. I was devastated because I only used it twice maybe three times. The whole handle just snapped off from the sponge, maybe I scrub too hard, but it wasn't very durable. I wouldn't buy it again but that's my own opinion.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.

These gadgets are amazing!! You don't have to worry about adding new soap to the dishes, because you always have it in your stub brush! Has a nice handle to hold on to, doesn't over use your dish soap, and you can buy new pads for cheap! I love this product and do recommend!
Trisha P.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA

My husband brought this product home one day and I was skeptical, but it is a great product! I loved how it made doing the dishes easier for me. It extends the reach of cleaning the dishes, so I don't have to arch my back as much (I'm short lol)! Would definitely recommend.
Julia M.
Julia M.

The sponge on this is not that great, and when you put it down, the soap leaks out, causing a big mess of sticky soap, and the possibility of bacteria growing on the sponge. Yuck! It definitely doesn't feel like I'm cleaning anything with this product, just spreading germs.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

Love me some wands ! This one is the best out there ! They get used heavily in my house I I buy 2 or 3 at a time and store them ! I don't like getting my hands all up when there's lots of dried food in the dishes so this helps get it off first before I go in with the sponge
Tina K.
Tina K.
Carlisle, OH

I absolutely love this product. It fits nicely into the glasses and makes prewash and handwashing much easier. The refill part of the handle is easy to use and doesn't leak the product out. Replacing the heads is easy as well. Would recommend this to my friends and family.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?