Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Emily O.
Emily O.

Y'all the dishwand is the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm the type that absolutely hates to wash the dishes just because I don't want to touch all of the excess food that was left in a pan.. Well this solves that problem!! You don't have to touch any of it with your hands directly. Just use the wand!!
Erin V.
Erin V.

The fillable dish wand seemed like a convenient, great idea when I thought to buy it but actually using it is another story. The button is hard to push and doesn't seem like it wants to dispense any soap. Even when it does it gets stuck in the hole and the full amount of product doesn't want to come out.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Farmington , AR

I absolutely love these!! They clean my dishes so well and is definitely worth the price! It fits perfectly inside my coffee cups and drinking glasses. The handle is a little awkward to get used to holding at first but nothing you can't get over! I'll definitely use this forever and buy the new scrubbies
Kaitlyn V.
Kaitlyn V.
Morehead City, NC

I first bought one of these for convenience when living in the dorms my freshman year of college. Now, 7 years later, this is still my go-to in the kitchen for my dishes. The dishwand dispenses just the right amount of Soap to get the job done, and it can easily be removed to sanitize in the dishwasher!
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

We recently purchased this item and it's pretty cool. I like to use it If I have a lot of dishes to wash because I don't have to keep adding soap to my sponge. I like the fact that they sell refill sponges so you don't have to continue buying the whole thing every time the sponge needs to be replaced
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Midvale, UT

I bought this from Target. This wand does exactly as it says, the sponge on it doesn't seem to last very long, which could be a pro and con since you should change them often but sometimes you don't want to. I would purchase it again for quick little washes, but not for every day heavy duty using.
Reagan H.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Easy to fill up and use! I like that it keeps your hands at an appropriate distance and always soap to be dispensed easily. The brush just gets dirty so easily and is pretty hard to keep clean. If you don't mind getting your hands wet, I may just stick to a brush or sponge that is more sanitary.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX

As helpful as I am sure this tool is for general dish washing like it is designed I personally keep it in my shower so that I can scrub down the walls while I am in the shower every day to cut down on any soap scum build up and save myself the trouble of having to deep clean the space regularly.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Levittown, PA

This dishwand is amazing! It makes it so much easier to clean huge pots and to scrub a little harder because I just have to push down on it. It would be even better if it were able to fold up to store away, but thats okay. I love that you can fill it up - it cuts down on overusing the dishsoap!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Depew, NY

This is great when you just have a few dishes to do up. I use it all the time I typically am cooking and eating by myself so I don't have a lot of dishes to clean up so this works great just a few minutes to wash them up and be done. This makes dishes so much easier with everything all in one.

Join Now