Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica M.
These gadgets are amazing!! You don't have to worry about adding new soap to the dishes, because you always have it in your stub brush! Has a nice handle to hold on to, doesn't over use your dish soap, and you can buy new pads for cheap! I love this product and do recommend!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
I hate touching dirty dishes especially if they've been sitting in the sink for more than a few hours. This thing is awesome at getting down in glasses, pots and just all dish ware in general. It works really well!
Ashlee E.
Murray, KY
I absolutely love this product. It's so great and I love that you don't have to keep picking up the dish soap when washing it--it's always there. I bought it from Walmart and I will definitely buy a new one whenever this one wears down.
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Good concept, poor assembly. Bought this and it lasted a short week. The sling fell off of the top and the soap leaked out of the bottom. Wound up being a sticky mess. I do like the idea of having a wand to wash dishes with so your hands aren't dry and fracked from the water.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
This is the ultimate dish washing tool! For someone who hates washing dishes, this is a must have. No more scrubbing off dirty old food with your hands and a smelly sponge! And it's so easy to refill. My kitchen sink would be incomplete without it.
Lillie P.
Round Rock, TX
I like the Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand because it allows you to put dishwashing liquid as needed. It has a great scent. The con is that it the dishwand doesn't last long if you use it on a regular basis. It seems to start to tear. I'd recommend to others if they use it only minimal.
Christine H.
Norton, MA
I admit to not liking to wash dishes, I rely on my dishwasher for as much as I can, but every once and awhile I have to wash something that is not dishwasher safe. This dishwand makes washing dishes just a little bit easier that your regular soap and sponge combo.
Tina K.
Carlisle, OH
I absolutely love this product. It fits nicely into the glasses and makes prewash and handwashing much easier. The refill part of the handle is easy to use and doesn't leak the product out. Replacing the heads is easy as well. Would recommend this to my friends and family.
Erica B.
I use these but I don't just use them for dishes. I use the original dawn, the blue one, and fill it halfway. I then put vinegar in to fill it the rest of the way. I keep it in the shower and scrub the shower down while I'm in there. I've done it for years and have great results
Xenia B.
Memphis, TN
I like this product a lot. By filling the dishwand it makes me save a lot dishsoap since I'm one of those people that usually applies the soap directly to the sponge. Also love the fact I can reach further when washing cups and glass. Definitely recommended.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?