Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Kristen Y.
Owensboro, KY
I don't have a dishwasher so this makes dishes 10x easier. Even for tough spots there is a rough sponge for anything that doesn't want to come off. It was less than five dollars at Walmart and the dollar store and I would definitely recommend it to everyone! The refills are cheap also.
Ashten Y.
This thing is so handy! It's great for when you don't have a dishwasher and you have to hand wash everything. It's easy to fill and easy to replace the sponge end. I liked it so much I bought one when I went off to college!
Chantelle W.
Spokane, WA
I bought this once, and it broke within the first month. I was devastated because I only used it twice maybe three times. The whole handle just snapped off from the sponge, maybe I scrub too hard, but it wasn't very durable. I wouldn't buy it again but that's my own opinion.
Jessica M.
These gadgets are amazing!! You don't have to worry about adding new soap to the dishes, because you always have it in your stub brush! Has a nice handle to hold on to, doesn't over use your dish soap, and you can buy new pads for cheap! I love this product and do recommend!
Cassidy Z.
Idaho falls , ID
If you're anything like me and gag every time you have to touch nasty old food off a plate, this is for you! It hold soap so it cleans while scrubs it off without you having to use your hand to scrub it off.
Nicole A.
Harwood, ND
This is the ultimate dish washing tool! For someone who hates washing dishes, this is a must have. No more scrubbing off dirty old food with your hands and a smelly sponge! And it's so easy to refill. My kitchen sink would be incomplete without it.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
I hate touching dirty dishes especially if they've been sitting in the sink for more than a few hours. This thing is awesome at getting down in glasses, pots and just all dish ware in general. It works really well!
Rachael B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Good concept, poor assembly. Bought this and it lasted a short week. The sling fell off of the top and the soap leaked out of the bottom. Wound up being a sticky mess. I do like the idea of having a wand to wash dishes with so your hands aren't dry and fracked from the water.
Ashlee E.
Murray, KY
I absolutely love this product. It's so great and I love that you don't have to keep picking up the dish soap when washing it--it's always there. I bought it from Walmart and I will definitely buy a new one whenever this one wears down.
Lillie P.
Round Rock, TX
I like the Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand because it allows you to put dishwashing liquid as needed. It has a great scent. The con is that it the dishwand doesn't last long if you use it on a regular basis. It seems to start to tear. I'd recommend to others if they use it only minimal.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?