Add a Photo

By DAWN
#49 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Yuri P.
Yuri P.

Love using my dishwand! It's the best way to use less dishwashing soap. One thing I learned is to store it upright so that the soap doesn't start to spill out. Once I purchased it, I reuse the wand by buying replacement sponges. Easy to use with pots, pans, and dishes that need to be scrubbed down.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Midvale, UT

I bought this from Target. This wand does exactly as it says, the sponge on it doesn't seem to last very long, which could be a pro and con since you should change them often but sometimes you don't want to. I would purchase it again for quick little washes, but not for every day heavy duty using.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX

As helpful as I am sure this tool is for general dish washing like it is designed I personally keep it in my shower so that I can scrub down the walls while I am in the shower every day to cut down on any soap scum build up and save myself the trouble of having to deep clean the space regularly.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Depew, NY

This is great when you just have a few dishes to do up. I use it all the time I typically am cooking and eating by myself so I don't have a lot of dishes to clean up so this works great just a few minutes to wash them up and be done. This makes dishes so much easier with everything all in one.
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love this dish washing wand because it makes it so easy to was my dishes in one easy step because it can hold the detergent in it already so I don't have to worry about trying to get the detergent bottle open with wet hands. I will definitely be repurchasing when it is time for a new one.
Ali P.
Ali P.

I used the dish wand when I didn't have a dish washer. It kept me from touching the nasty old food on the dishes. Plus it hold any and all kinds or dish soap in it so you don't over poor to much on the dishes. If I had to go back to hand washing I will definitely go back to using the wand.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Argyle, NY

I use this brush daily..I love how easy it is to use, im not someone who likes filling the sink up with soak & water, so this brush makes life quick and easy when I just need to wash a few dishes quickly. Easy to fill and replace the brush part as needed..get in the bottom of glasses too
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV

I'm not sure about how sanitary dish wands are, I'm in fact kind of old fashioned (dish clothes) but this totally saves my hands. We have a family of three and I'm constantly washing dishes. This keeps my hands from getting dry. It's easy to grip and you can keep it stocked with soap.
Cameron G.
Cameron G.
Lexington, Ky

Me and my housemates love these dishwands. They make cleaning dishes so convenient without dirtying up tons of rags. The only thing is it's not the best at washing super dirty dishes, you have to prewash everything otherwise leftover food gets stuck on the sponge. And that's gross.
Katt S.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA

This is a good concept, but somewhat shoddily put together. The sponge at the end of the soap stick will fall apart and crumble within weeks of regular use. However, the device that pushes the soap to the end of the sponge functional and pushes out an appropriate amount of soap.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now