Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX

As helpful as I am sure this tool is for general dish washing like it is designed I personally keep it in my shower so that I can scrub down the walls while I am in the shower every day to cut down on any soap scum build up and save myself the trouble of having to deep clean the space regularly.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Depew, NY

This is great when you just have a few dishes to do up. I use it all the time I typically am cooking and eating by myself so I don't have a lot of dishes to clean up so this works great just a few minutes to wash them up and be done. This makes dishes so much easier with everything all in one.
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love this dish washing wand because it makes it so easy to was my dishes in one easy step because it can hold the detergent in it already so I don't have to worry about trying to get the detergent bottle open with wet hands. I will definitely be repurchasing when it is time for a new one.
Anna R.
Anna R.

These dish wands are so handy for a busy household. Whether in a family setting or a student flat, it is very helpful to have this product to keep the dishwashing process quick, easy and effective. I would recommend this to any parent or student who needs a simple method that's effective.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Argyle, NY

I use this brush daily..I love how easy it is to use, im not someone who likes filling the sink up with soak & water, so this brush makes life quick and easy when I just need to wash a few dishes quickly. Easy to fill and replace the brush part as needed..get in the bottom of glasses too
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV

I'm not sure about how sanitary dish wands are, I'm in fact kind of old fashioned (dish clothes) but this totally saves my hands. We have a family of three and I'm constantly washing dishes. This keeps my hands from getting dry. It's easy to grip and you can keep it stocked with soap.
Martha S.
Martha S.
Simcoe, ON, CAN

I love these sponges! It makes cleaning up after dinner super easy and fast. The sponge is able to fill with all the dish soap so you don't have to constantly squeeze new soap on the dishes. Would definitely repurchase this product because it's simple but also smart at the same time.
Cameron G.
Cameron G.
Lexington, KY

Me and my housemates love these dishwands. They make cleaning dishes so convenient without dirtying up tons of rags. The only thing is it's not the best at washing super dirty dishes, you have to prewash everything otherwise leftover food gets stuck on the sponge. And that's gross.
Katt S.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA

This is a good concept, but somewhat shoddily put together. The sponge at the end of the soap stick will fall apart and crumble within weeks of regular use. However, the device that pushes the soap to the end of the sponge functional and pushes out an appropriate amount of soap.
Erica B.
Erica B.

I use these but I don't just use them for dishes. I use the original dawn, the blue one, and fill it halfway. I then put vinegar in to fill it the rest of the way. I keep it in the shower and scrub the shower down while I'm in there. I've done it for years and have great results
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now