Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Caitlynn F.
Caitlynn F.
Barrie, Ontario

I love using these because it helps avoid getting all that food gunk from the sink onto your hands, while easily diapensing just enough soap to get the job done. However, I usually opt for the cheaper version of this brush, since brand-name is the same product but charges more
Emily G.
Emily G.
Arlington, VA

My roommate has this and I think it's really only convenient if you don't like holding a sponge. It doesn't really fit into tight spaces like a vase or water bottle. And sometimes the pumping action doesn't work to get the soap out. I would rather just use a rectangle sponge.
Stephenie H.
Stephenie H.
Fort Worth, TX

The head on these needs replacing too often, and the handle seems to leak soap either through the sponge or through the bottom. I love the idea of this, but ultimately it's more hassle than it's worth. Finding replacement heads has been more of a hassle than I'd expected.
Rheanne E.
Rheanne E.
Portales, NM

This dishwand is so handy. Once you get the hang of using it and refilling it, you won't want to go back to your old dish sponge. It's great for hard to reach places. Mine has stayed clean and sanitary and I haven't come across any problems yet. I'm loving this product.
Maddie M.
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI

This is perfect for those who don't have dishwashers or who like to do dishes by hand. It's fillable and the sponge is switchable so when it gets dirty, you can replace it. Makes doing dishes really easy and without getting your hands all wet. I buy these all the time!
Marissa Y.
Marissa Y.
Lennon, MI

This is the best and easiest way to clean my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. Great to just do a quick over clean and I love that the liquid is in the wand. I do try and replace these every couple of weeks due to possible germs but all around great product!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

I use this constantly. I hate getting my hands wet and putting on gloves to do dishes. This helps keep the dishes clean and I can do them quickly. The scrubby texture is helpful for more stubborn items, and it is easy to wash something as soon as you are done eating!
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Brazil, IN

The dish wand makes washing dishes a hundred times easier. Sometimes the brush does fall apart pretty quickly but other than that it's good quality. The scent is very nice and clean smelling - you know you are cleaning when you use this. I would recommend to others.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ

Excellent for multipurpose use. I fill it with a little Dawn soap and some vinegar to clean out my tub and shower. I also have one in my kitchen for dishes. Much better than using a regular sponge the handle and design makes it easy to scrub though grease and grime.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN

I love this little gadget! Takes the hard work of scrubbing pans out and also lasts a really long time. Bought this on a whim at the store - does a great job with pans and pots of any kind without scratching surfaces. I would buy this again when the bristles go out.

Join Now