Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Lauren C.
Kent, OH
This is a great product because you can actually keep the soap in the sponge. I got it from walmart and target and you can pick different scents of soaps to put in there and pretty effective and i would buy again
Yuri P.
Love using my dishwand! It's the best way to use less dishwashing soap. One thing I learned is to store it upright so that the soap doesn't start to spill out. Once I purchased it, I reuse the wand by buying replacement sponges. Easy to use with pots, pans, and dishes that need to be scrubbed down.
Jacqui H.
Key Largo, FL
I like this product because it's easy to use and convenient in that it carries the soap you need to use right in the sponge. However, it sometimes leaks the soap and makes a mess. But I would still use this product.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
I love the concept of this product! Dawn is my go to item for cleaning dishes, but sponges really creep me out after thinking about all the bacteria on them. With the soap connected to it there is no way to clean it.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love the dish wand because they are easy to fill up and keep on hand for washing dishes and glasses, baby bottles, etc. My only drawback is that they seem to break easily. so we seem to be buying them all of the time. We haven't purchased one for a while because we got tired of them breaking on us.
Lorena B.
Nebo, NC
My boyfriend has recently purchased one of these, i myself have always used a dish cloth, and when i went to wash his dishes, this thing was impressive, it has a little scraper on the end to get those tough stuck on foods, and i love how you can add your own dishsoap and replace the sponge part when needed.
Yvette D.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is very effective and it works, dish soap is put into the handle and when you are washing your dishes and you squeeze the handle soap comes out. It is very effective and makes washing dishes easier because you can use one hand to hold a dish and another for cleaning.
Kristen Y.
Owensboro, KY
I don't have a dishwasher so this makes dishes 10x easier. Even for tough spots there is a rough sponge for anything that doesn't want to come off. It was less than five dollars at Walmart and the dollar store and I would definitely recommend it to everyone! The refills are cheap also.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This is a good concept, but somewhat shoddily put together. The sponge at the end of the soap stick will fall apart and crumble within weeks of regular use. However, the device that pushes the soap to the end of the sponge functional and pushes out an appropriate amount of soap.
Rebecca A.
Brooklyn, NY
This wand is great for cleaning but requires some elbow grease with harder stains. I still like it because of the handle and it makes washing dishes a lot faster. I would buy this again because it lasts a long time and the price is right!
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?