Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Satin R.
Satin R.
Penn Run, PA

As a mom of 5 kids, I am always on the lookout for ways of involving my children in the daily tasks of caring for a household. The Dawn fillable dishwand enables even my youngest children to help to wash dishes effectively without the huge mess of overflowing sinks, splashing water, wasted dish soap, and soaked clothing.
Claire S.
Claire S.
Bear, DE

Did you know you could use this to clean your shower, while you shower? Yay for lazy girl hacks! Seriously, fill it with 1 part dawn, 1 part vinegar, and 2 parts water! Use it to clean your shower while you shower. Use it to scrub floors. Or, be a traditionalist and use it on your dishes. Whatever works best for you!
Michele S.
Michele S.

I love this Dishwand by Dawn! I get to keep my hands clean for the most part and the wand does all the dirty work. It has a nice scrubby sponge so it handles baked on gunk and food very effectively. This is one of my favorite tools in the kitchen. I had a spare so I gave it to my girlfriend, she was beyond thrilled!
Nikki R.
Nikki R.

I was not too very happy with the refillable dish wand. I'm not sure of maybe I got a defective one or. Ot bit it leaked like crazy. I always wash my dishes before putting in the dish washer but it just seemed like like the dawn dish soap was flooding out and bein wasted. I don't think I will ever purchase another.
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Washington, UT

This scrubber is my FAVORITE! It keeps plenty of soap in the wand and lathers perfectly on my dishes when I'm cleaning. The amount of soap that comes out seems just right and the sponge on the end does a good job at cleaning dishes. The only con - some leaking out the top so it needs to be kept laying in the sink.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I love this brush so much because its super convenient and you never have to worry about trying to add soap to your dishes while holding a heavy pot/pan and a sponge at the same time. The scrubber really helps get the food off, and I love that I can fill it with whichever dish soap I want- makes cleaning easier.
Mary M.
Mary M.

This dishwand is such a handy tool! I use it to clean the dishes for my social organization, which includes over 100 women! So far, it has stood up to tough stains and remained durable and effective. I like how I can choose my own dish soap, and it prevents my hands from becoming too messy while doing dishes.
c r.
c r.
East Stroudsburg, PA

I first saw this product at an aunts house. Fill up the Dawn Power Clean fillable dishwand with dishwashing liquid and off you go. If you suffer from dry skin like me, your hands stay out the soapy water. It can be used for dishes or used to wash down or clean a grimy shower. Multiple uses for this product.
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Nebo, NC

My boyfriend has recently purchased one of these, i myself have always used a dish cloth, and when i went to wash his dishes, this thing was impressive, it has a little scraper on the end to get those tough stuck on foods, and i love how you can add your own dishsoap and replace the sponge part when needed.
Allison S.
Allison S.
State college , Pa

This worked okay the first week I had it, but quickly went downhill in quality. It's an interesting concept, but it broke down very quickly and I ended up just throwing it away. Not worth the money for this gimmicky item- will not repurchase unless new, updated design (with less cheap materials) comes out.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now