Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Mary M.
Mary M.

This dishwand is such a handy tool! I use it to clean the dishes for my social organization, which includes over 100 women! So far, it has stood up to tough stains and remained durable and effective. I like how I can choose my own dish soap, and it prevents my hands from becoming too messy while doing dishes.
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Nebo, NC

My boyfriend has recently purchased one of these, i myself have always used a dish cloth, and when i went to wash his dishes, this thing was impressive, it has a little scraper on the end to get those tough stuck on foods, and i love how you can add your own dishsoap and replace the sponge part when needed.
Allison S.
Allison S.
State College, PA

This worked okay the first week I had it, but quickly went downhill in quality. It's an interesting concept, but it broke down very quickly and I ended up just throwing it away. Not worth the money for this gimmicky item- will not repurchase unless new, updated design (with less cheap materials) comes out.
Emily O.
Emily O.

Y'all the dishwand is the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm the type that absolutely hates to wash the dishes just because I don't want to touch all of the excess food that was left in a pan.. Well this solves that problem!! You don't have to touch any of it with your hands directly. Just use the wand!!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Farmington , AR

I absolutely love these!! They clean my dishes so well and is definitely worth the price! It fits perfectly inside my coffee cups and drinking glasses. The handle is a little awkward to get used to holding at first but nothing you can't get over! I'll definitely use this forever and buy the new scrubbies
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

We recently purchased this item and it's pretty cool. I like to use it If I have a lot of dishes to wash because I don't have to keep adding soap to my sponge. I like the fact that they sell refill sponges so you don't have to continue buying the whole thing every time the sponge needs to be replaced
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Midvale, UT

I bought this from Target. This wand does exactly as it says, the sponge on it doesn't seem to last very long, which could be a pro and con since you should change them often but sometimes you don't want to. I would purchase it again for quick little washes, but not for every day heavy duty using.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX

As helpful as I am sure this tool is for general dish washing like it is designed I personally keep it in my shower so that I can scrub down the walls while I am in the shower every day to cut down on any soap scum build up and save myself the trouble of having to deep clean the space regularly.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Depew, NY

This is great when you just have a few dishes to do up. I use it all the time I typically am cooking and eating by myself so I don't have a lot of dishes to clean up so this works great just a few minutes to wash them up and be done. This makes dishes so much easier with everything all in one.
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love this dish washing wand because it makes it so easy to was my dishes in one easy step because it can hold the detergent in it already so I don't have to worry about trying to get the detergent bottle open with wet hands. I will definitely be repurchasing when it is time for a new one.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now