Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Midvale, UT

I bought this from Target. This wand does exactly as it says, the sponge on it doesn't seem to last very long, which could be a pro and con since you should change them often but sometimes you don't want to. I would purchase it again for quick little washes, but not for every day heavy duty using.
Reagan H.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Easy to fill up and use! I like that it keeps your hands at an appropriate distance and always soap to be dispensed easily. The brush just gets dirty so easily and is pretty hard to keep clean. If you don't mind getting your hands wet, I may just stick to a brush or sponge that is more sanitary.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Dallas, TX

As helpful as I am sure this tool is for general dish washing like it is designed I personally keep it in my shower so that I can scrub down the walls while I am in the shower every day to cut down on any soap scum build up and save myself the trouble of having to deep clean the space regularly.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Depew, NY

This is great when you just have a few dishes to do up. I use it all the time I typically am cooking and eating by myself so I don't have a lot of dishes to clean up so this works great just a few minutes to wash them up and be done. This makes dishes so much easier with everything all in one.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Morgantown, WV

I'm not sure about how sanitary dish wands are, I'm in fact kind of old fashioned (dish clothes) but this totally saves my hands. We have a family of three and I'm constantly washing dishes. This keeps my hands from getting dry. It's easy to grip and you can keep it stocked with soap.
Peyton N.
Peyton N.
Goose Creek, SC

I'm a person that cannot stand doing the dishes, so this product has been a game changer. Using this very affordable refillable wand I don't have to touch the gross leftover food and residue on the dishes. If doing the dishes grosses you out, do yourself a favor and get one of these.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Provo, UT

this dishwasher wand is great and easy to use. it is awesome that it is refillable, and makes it super easy to just wash all your dishes right in front of you. great for college when you don't want to use the dishwasher, just make sure you switch out the sponge every once in a while
Cameron G.
Cameron G.
Lexington, Ky

Me and my housemates love these dishwands. They make cleaning dishes so convenient without dirtying up tons of rags. The only thing is it's not the best at washing super dirty dishes, you have to prewash everything otherwise leftover food gets stuck on the sponge. And that's gross.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC

This is a great dishwashing tool to keep handy. Fill it with dawn dishwashing liquid, then when you're washing dishes and come across a stubborn pot or pan use this wand to make it easier. It's very convenient since it's already loaded with soap, and has great scrubbing power.
Caitlynn F.
Caitlynn F.
Barrie, Ontario

I love using these because it helps avoid getting all that food gunk from the sink onto your hands, while easily diapensing just enough soap to get the job done. However, I usually opt for the cheaper version of this brush, since brand-name is the same product but charges more

Join Now