Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jacqui H.
Miramar, FL
I like this product because it's easy to use and convenient in that it carries the soap you need to use right in the sponge. However, it sometimes leaks the soap and makes a mess. But I would still use this product.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love the dish wand because they are easy to fill up and keep on hand for washing dishes and glasses, baby bottles, etc. My only drawback is that they seem to break easily. so we seem to be buying them all of the time. We haven't purchased one for a while because we got tired of them breaking on us.
Melony D.
Suwanee, GA
I love the concept of this product! Dawn is my go to item for cleaning dishes, but sponges really creep me out after thinking about all the bacteria on them. With the soap connected to it there is no way to clean it.
Lorena B.
Nebo, NC
My boyfriend has recently purchased one of these, i myself have always used a dish cloth, and when i went to wash his dishes, this thing was impressive, it has a little scraper on the end to get those tough stuck on foods, and i love how you can add your own dishsoap and replace the sponge part when needed.
Yvette D.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is very effective and it works, dish soap is put into the handle and when you are washing your dishes and you squeeze the handle soap comes out. It is very effective and makes washing dishes easier because you can use one hand to hold a dish and another for cleaning.
Kristen Y.
Owensboro, KY
I don't have a dishwasher so this makes dishes 10x easier. Even for tough spots there is a rough sponge for anything that doesn't want to come off. It was less than five dollars at Walmart and the dollar store and I would definitely recommend it to everyone! The refills are cheap also.
Rebecca A.
Brooklyn, NY
This wand is great for cleaning but requires some elbow grease with harder stains. I still like it because of the handle and it makes washing dishes a lot faster. I would buy this again because it lasts a long time and the price is right!
Erica B.
I use these but I don't just use them for dishes. I use the original dawn, the blue one, and fill it halfway. I then put vinegar in to fill it the rest of the way. I keep it in the shower and scrub the shower down while I'm in there. I've done it for years and have great results
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This is a good concept, but somewhat shoddily put together. The sponge at the end of the soap stick will fall apart and crumble within weeks of regular use. However, the device that pushes the soap to the end of the sponge functional and pushes out an appropriate amount of soap.
Ashten Y.
This thing is so handy! It's great for when you don't have a dishwasher and you have to hand wash everything. It's easy to fill and easy to replace the sponge end. I liked it so much I bought one when I went off to college!
Sarah J.
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?