Add a Photo

By DAWN
#49 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT

I love this Dishwand by Dawn! I get to keep my hands clean for the most part and the wand does all the dirty work. It has a nice scrubby sponge so it handles baked on gunk and food very effectively. This is one of my favorite tools in the kitchen. I had a spare so I gave it to my girlfriend, she was beyond thrilled!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Saint George, UT

This scrubber is my FAVORITE! It keeps plenty of soap in the wand and lathers perfectly on my dishes when I'm cleaning. The amount of soap that comes out seems just right and the sponge on the end does a good job at cleaning dishes. The only con - some leaking out the top so it needs to be kept laying in the sink.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I love this brush so much because its super convenient and you never have to worry about trying to add soap to your dishes while holding a heavy pot/pan and a sponge at the same time. The scrubber really helps get the food off, and I love that I can fill it with whichever dish soap I want- makes cleaning easier.
Mary M.
Mary M.

This dishwand is such a handy tool! I use it to clean the dishes for my social organization, which includes over 100 women! So far, it has stood up to tough stains and remained durable and effective. I like how I can choose my own dish soap, and it prevents my hands from becoming too messy while doing dishes.
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Nebo, NC

My boyfriend has recently purchased one of these, i myself have always used a dish cloth, and when i went to wash his dishes, this thing was impressive, it has a little scraper on the end to get those tough stuck on foods, and i love how you can add your own dishsoap and replace the sponge part when needed.
Emily O.
Emily O.

Y'all the dishwand is the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm the type that absolutely hates to wash the dishes just because I don't want to touch all of the excess food that was left in a pan.. Well this solves that problem!! You don't have to touch any of it with your hands directly. Just use the wand!!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Falls, PA

This worked okay the first week I had it, but quickly went downhill in quality. It's an interesting concept, but it broke down very quickly and I ended up just throwing it away. Not worth the money for this gimmicky item- will not repurchase unless new, updated design (with less cheap materials) comes out.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Farmington , AR

I absolutely love these!! They clean my dishes so well and is definitely worth the price! It fits perfectly inside my coffee cups and drinking glasses. The handle is a little awkward to get used to holding at first but nothing you can't get over! I'll definitely use this forever and buy the new scrubbies
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT

I love the dish wand because they are easy to fill up and keep on hand for washing dishes and glasses, baby bottles, etc. My only drawback is that they seem to break easily. so we seem to be buying them all of the time. We haven't purchased one for a while because we got tired of them breaking on us.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

We recently purchased this item and it's pretty cool. I like to use it If I have a lot of dishes to wash because I don't have to keep adding soap to my sponge. I like the fact that they sell refill sponges so you don't have to continue buying the whole thing every time the sponge needs to be replaced
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?