Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
This Dawn hand thing is amazing. I was skeptical at first I thought it wouldn't work but it does. The soap stays in and it has a great scent. I've bought mine at Walmart and love it. I just keep on buying once they get used and need new.
Paige W.
Bellevue, NE
I like that I don't have to touch the dirty dishes and dirty dish rag. I don't like that it doesn't hold a lot of soap though. It is convenient, but I switched back to a regular dish rag because I feel like it's more cumbersome than it was intended.
Hannah S.
I love using the tillable dishwand because it makes it easier for me to wash cups and plates. It's a great value for the price. Only costs a couple bucks. I bought it at Walmart, they have extra sponges you can purchase to put on it
Shana S.
Athens, GA
I hate doing dishes without my dishwand. You can refill it with any brand of soap. It has a scrapper on the top to get hard to remove items off. Keeps my hands clean. I would get a dish to set it in when it's not being used
Courtney S.
Marion , IL
These things are critical for the kitchen. It makes doing dishes so easy!! I would be lost without one. They are a good price and will last about 3 months depending on how much you use it. Will def buy over and over again
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
You can fill this with your favorite dish soap. It's convenient and easy to fill and it works great. It gets all the grease and stuck on foods off all while lathering it with soap at the same. I recommend trying this product.
Lexi B.
Vicksburg, MS
This sponge is SO SO convenient. You can fill it up with soap and it automatically comes out when washing the dish. Ever since using one of these I've not used a regular sponge again. I would recommend these to all!
Lauren C.
Kent, OH
This is a great product because you can actually keep the soap in the sponge. I got it from walmart and target and you can pick different scents of soaps to put in there and pretty effective and i would buy again
Yuri P.
Love using my dishwand! It's the best way to use less dishwashing soap. One thing I learned is to store it upright so that the soap doesn't start to spill out. Once I purchased it, I reuse the wand by buying replacement sponges. Easy to use with pots, pans, and dishes that need to be scrubbed down.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love the dish wand because they are easy to fill up and keep on hand for washing dishes and glasses, baby bottles, etc. My only drawback is that they seem to break easily. so we seem to be buying them all of the time. We haven't purchased one for a while because we got tired of them breaking on us.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?