Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Gower, MO

I love using this! It is so much easier than a gross rag. It is easy to fill back up and it doesn't waste soap. It was really effective and the sponges last a few months so we don't waste money for new rags. You can buy it any place selling cleaning supplies like Dollar General or Walmart. I am definitely buying it again!
Claire S.
Claire S.
Bear, DE

Did you know you could use this to clean your shower, while you shower? Yay for lazy girl hacks! Seriously, fill it with 1 part dawn, 1 part vinegar, and 2 parts water! Use it to clean your shower while you shower. Use it to scrub floors. Or, be a traditionalist and use it on your dishes. Whatever works best for you!
Michele S.
Michele S.

I love this Dishwand by Dawn! I get to keep my hands clean for the most part and the wand does all the dirty work. It has a nice scrubby sponge so it handles baked on gunk and food very effectively. This is one of my favorite tools in the kitchen. I had a spare so I gave it to my girlfriend, she was beyond thrilled!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

I love this brush so much because its super convenient and you never have to worry about trying to add soap to your dishes while holding a heavy pot/pan and a sponge at the same time. The scrubber really helps get the food off, and I love that I can fill it with whichever dish soap I want- makes cleaning easier.
Allison S.
Allison S.
State college, Pa

This worked okay the first week I had it, but quickly went downhill in quality. It's an interesting concept, but it broke down very quickly and I ended up just throwing it away. Not worth the money for this gimmicky item- will not repurchase unless new, updated design (with less cheap materials) comes out.
Emily O.
Emily O.

Y'all the dishwand is the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm the type that absolutely hates to wash the dishes just because I don't want to touch all of the excess food that was left in a pan.. Well this solves that problem!! You don't have to touch any of it with your hands directly. Just use the wand!!
Erin V.
Erin V.

The fillable dish wand seemed like a convenient, great idea when I thought to buy it but actually using it is another story. The button is hard to push and doesn't seem like it wants to dispense any soap. Even when it does it gets stuck in the hole and the full amount of product doesn't want to come out.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Farmington , AR

I absolutely love these!! They clean my dishes so well and is definitely worth the price! It fits perfectly inside my coffee cups and drinking glasses. The handle is a little awkward to get used to holding at first but nothing you can't get over! I'll definitely use this forever and buy the new scrubbies
Kristen m.
Kristen m.

We recently purchased this item and it's pretty cool. I like to use it If I have a lot of dishes to wash because I don't have to keep adding soap to my sponge. I like the fact that they sell refill sponges so you don't have to continue buying the whole thing every time the sponge needs to be replaced
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Midvale, UT

I bought this from Target. This wand does exactly as it says, the sponge on it doesn't seem to last very long, which could be a pro and con since you should change them often but sometimes you don't want to. I would purchase it again for quick little washes, but not for every day heavy duty using.

Join Now