Add a Photo

By DAWN
#52 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Arleen C.
Arleen C.
Seattle, WA

Dishwands are convenient, but I think they consume more dishwashing liquid than a regular sponge, and it's hard to clean in corners. I oftentimes have to go back with a regular sponge to get the dishes squeaky clean. I know some people swear by these, but they seem to waste product and make me wash my dishes twice to get them clean.
Cait M.
Cait M.
Cedar Rapids, IA

I think these things are just the best! The handle fills with dish soap and the wand can then be used to scrub pots and pans--keeping your hands far from the nastiness. Tip: you can throw the sponge part in the dishwasher for a quick sterilization instead of throwing away and buying new, at least until the scrubber pad goes bad.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
MS State, Ms

I love using one of these instead of a regular sponge. I have a weird phobia of the dirt and grime left on dishes, and using the dish wand is the perfect way to avoid both. Having the dish washing liquid in the wand dispenses just enough without having to get the bottle out. I love how it is refillable! Great household product.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.

I love my fillable dish wand! It works great for things that are baked on, and it prevents you from having to get your hands wet. It is a little more pricey than a regular sponge, but it's great for people who don't like to get their hands dirty with food. You do have to replace the sponge every few weeks, but it is easy to do.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA

Dawn dishwashing soap is great to have around the different scents are also amazing. This product does what it's supposed to do it leaves your dishes clean. A bonus is that it also leaves your hand very soft sfter using this sosp to wash dishes which is so convenient. I would recommend this product to people I'm familiar with.
Lilly A.
Lilly A.
Claremont, CA

Great idea and works pretty well! My complaints are that when you use concentrated dish soap like most are now it can be a bit wasteful because it puts out more soap then is needed. I am also a clean freak and like to run my brushes through the dishwasher and the sponge doesn't really hold up then the whole thing is done for.
Kim Z.
Kim Z.
Ashburn , VA

This dishwand is convenient for cleaning, and it makes it easy for kids to help clean, since they hopefully won't end up pouring too much soap, which definitely happens when they just are given the bottle to use. Only concern is that you have to make sure to replace the sponge on it normally like you would any other sponge.
Mary R.
Mary R.
redding, ca

i love having this. it makes it so simple to wash up the dishes as soon as im done with them. no muss no fuss. i dont have to do the traditional wait til more are used and fill the sink, get dish pan hands and look at a full dish drainer while everyone pretends its not there. plus it is refillable which makes it affordable.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Gower, MO

I love using this! It is so much easier than a gross rag. It is easy to fill back up and it doesn't waste soap. It was really effective and the sponges last a few months so we don't waste money for new rags. You can buy it any place selling cleaning supplies like Dollar General or Walmart. I am definitely buying it again!
Claire S.
Claire S.
Bear, DE

Did you know you could use this to clean your shower, while you shower? Yay for lazy girl hacks! Seriously, fill it with 1 part dawn, 1 part vinegar, and 2 parts water! Use it to clean your shower while you shower. Use it to scrub floors. Or, be a traditionalist and use it on your dishes. Whatever works best for you!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?