Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #92 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA
Dawn dishwashing soap is great to have around the different scents are also amazing. This product does what it's supposed to do it leaves your dishes clean. A bonus is that it also leaves your hand very soft sfter using this sosp to wash dishes which is so convenient. I would recommend this product to people I'm familiar with.
Mary R.
Mary R.
redding, CA
i love having this. it makes it so simple to wash up the dishes as soon as im done with them. no muss no fuss. i dont have to do the traditional wait til more are used and fill the sink, get dish pan hands and look at a full dish drainer while everyone pretends its not there. plus it is refillable which makes it affordable.
Kim Z.
Kim Z.
Ashburn , VA
This dishwand is convenient for cleaning, and it makes it easy for kids to help clean, since they hopefully won't end up pouring too much soap, which definitely happens when they just are given the bottle to use. Only concern is that you have to make sure to replace the sponge on it normally like you would any other sponge.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Gower, MO
I love using this! It is so much easier than a gross rag. It is easy to fill back up and it doesn't waste soap. It was really effective and the sponges last a few months so we don't waste money for new rags. You can buy it any place selling cleaning supplies like Dollar General or Walmart. I am definitely buying it again!
Claire S.
Claire S.
Bear, DE
Did you know you could use this to clean your shower, while you shower? Yay for lazy girl hacks! Seriously, fill it with 1 part dawn, 1 part vinegar, and 2 parts water! Use it to clean your shower while you shower. Use it to scrub floors. Or, be a traditionalist and use it on your dishes. Whatever works best for you!
Michele S.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I love this Dishwand by Dawn! I get to keep my hands clean for the most part and the wand does all the dirty work. It has a nice scrubby sponge so it handles baked on gunk and food very effectively. This is one of my favorite tools in the kitchen. I had a spare so I gave it to my girlfriend, she was beyond thrilled!
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
St George, UT
This scrubber is my FAVORITE! It keeps plenty of soap in the wand and lathers perfectly on my dishes when I'm cleaning. The amount of soap that comes out seems just right and the sponge on the end does a good job at cleaning dishes. The only con - some leaking out the top so it needs to be kept laying in the sink.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
I love this brush so much because its super convenient and you never have to worry about trying to add soap to your dishes while holding a heavy pot/pan and a sponge at the same time. The scrubber really helps get the food off, and I love that I can fill it with whichever dish soap I want- makes cleaning easier.
Mary M.
Mary M.
This dishwand is such a handy tool! I use it to clean the dishes for my social organization, which includes over 100 women! So far, it has stood up to tough stains and remained durable and effective. I like how I can choose my own dish soap, and it prevents my hands from becoming too messy while doing dishes.
Lorena B.
Lorena B.
Nebo, NC
My boyfriend has recently purchased one of these, i myself have always used a dish cloth, and when i went to wash his dishes, this thing was impressive, it has a little scraper on the end to get those tough stuck on foods, and i love how you can add your own dishsoap and replace the sponge part when needed.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?