Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Janel G.
Buzzards Bay, MA
This is so handy when you don't' have a dishwasher. I feel like I speed through all the dishes because the soap is already in the sponge! The scrubber is powerful, although for some things you may need to break out the elbow grease. I think it's an all around great product!
Margaret C.
Great for cleaning water bottles or pitchers. Generally I prefer to use a sponge since you don't get great leverage on this and can't use it for heavy duty scrubbing. But works well for light cleaning and is great when you don't want to get your hands wet.
Paige W.
Bellevue, NE
I like that I don't have to touch the dirty dishes and dirty dish rag. I don't like that it doesn't hold a lot of soap though. It is convenient, but I switched back to a regular dish rag because I feel like it's more cumbersome than it was intended.
Jennifer J.
Port Clinton , OH
This Dawn hand thing is amazing. I was skeptical at first I thought it wouldn't work but it does. The soap stays in and it has a great scent. I've bought mine at Walmart and love it. I just keep on buying once they get used and need new.
Liz J.
Love these dishwands! Keeps your hands from getting completely covered with dish soap and works pretty well. Best for pre-cleaning dishes for dishwasher. If you only handwash, heads up that you can't exactly scrub the dishes as well or with as much force as a regular sponge, but if your diligent in your dishwashing, they will still get clean.
Shana S.
Athens , GA
I hate doing dishes without my dishwand. You can refill it with any brand of soap. It has a scrapper on the top to get hard to remove items off. Keeps my hands clean. I would get a dish to set it in when it's not being used
Hannah S.
I love using the tillable dishwand because it makes it easier for me to wash cups and plates. It's a great value for the price. Only costs a couple bucks. I bought it at Walmart, they have extra sponges you can purchase to put on it
Courtney S.
Marion , IL
These things are critical for the kitchen. It makes doing dishes so easy!! I would be lost without one. They are a good price and will last about 3 months depending on how much you use it. Will def buy over and over again
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
You can fill this with your favorite dish soap. It's convenient and easy to fill and it works great. It gets all the grease and stuck on foods off all while lathering it with soap at the same. I recommend trying this product.
Lexi B.
Vicksburg, MS
This sponge is SO SO convenient. You can fill it up with soap and it automatically comes out when washing the dish. Ever since using one of these I've not used a regular sponge again. I would recommend these to all!
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?