Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Gabby Y.
Boston, MA
I Like using this dishwand because you can pour the soap right into it and this reduces in me wasting extra dishwashing liquid than I need! also it is small enough to fit into cups and scrub around and the handle just makes it easier to hold the sponge.
Debbie M.
Bucyrus, OH
I was excited about using this and it just didn't turn out like planned. It was awkward to use. I bought it at Walmart. It was easy to fill but very messy. I used it a few times and now it sits in the bottom counter. Sorry to say I wouldn't recommend.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
These dawn dishwands are so handy! I love having one for my not so tough dishes ...only con is that it rips easily with heavily soiled pans. Other than that I would definitely recommend!
Anca D.
Clearwater , Fl
I used to use this stuff but the sponge gets pretty nasty and worn down fast. It also wastes a lot of dishwashing liquid. You're better off using a regular sponge to clean your dishes.
Hollie G.
Altus, OK
I love these Dishwands! You only have to fill the wand one time and it lasts for days. So instead of having to keep applying soap to your dishes, the wand does it for you. Love love love these!
Ali M.
Charleston, WV
This makes washing the dishes by hands so easy. I love it. I have tried other brands, but none do as well. The scrubbing capability on this is amazing. So worth the couple dollars!.
Sarah F.
Riverside, CA
Ahh you don't realize how helpful these things are until you buy them. The thought of not touching dirty soggy leftover food is refreshing. I enjoyed this product and would definitely buy again. Just make sure to buy a new one every few months.
Amanda R.
Gatesville, TX
I love dawn power clean fillable dishwand because you are able to fill it up with soap and just wash your dishes. It has a nice scent to it and of course dawn is the best cleaner for dishes. It's easy to use and fits in your hand just right.
Shwie M.
Literally the ONLY dish soap I will use. I live the smell. I love how my hands are so soft and this doesn't break me out. I even use it as a foot soak when I do my own pedicures.
bella r.
Olympia, WA
These are amazing because you can put your dish soap right into the wand and get the perfect amount of soap onto whatever you are washing! The sponge part lasts for a long time
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?