Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #89 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I'm an office manager that is always trying to provide the best product for whatever the office may need. We have a dish washer, but I bought this Dawn refillable dish cleaner so the members of our staff can had wash anything they may need. The staff really like it, it's held up much better than our old one. I would recommend this to anyone.
Katie R.
I wish I could still find these in stores. The sponge stays clean, it doesn't scratch, and the soap doesn't leak out. The handle is ergonomic, and won't slip when wet. I have to order these and their refills online, and I'm dreading the day when that runs out too. (I order extra wands to give to others, and as back up just in case haha)
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This product was just okay for me. I felt like I could not get enough scrubbing power out of it or that I pressed you hard I was going to break it. So I wouldn't not purchased this again. But I suppose it would be okay for just light cleaning
Liz J.
Love these dishwands! Keeps your hands from getting completely covered with dish soap and works pretty well. Best for pre-cleaning dishes for dishwasher. If you only handwash, heads up that you can't exactly scrub the dishes as well or with as much force as a regular sponge, but if your diligent in your dishwashing, they will still get clean.
Brooke L.
This thing comes in handy. It holds the soap right in the brush so when you're trying to get dishes done you just push the button and it dispenses soap. Perfect for busy houses with lots of dishes! Highly recommend this product
Courtney S.
Marion , IL
These things are critical for the kitchen. It makes doing dishes so easy!! I would be lost without one. They are a good price and will last about 3 months depending on how much you use it. Will def buy over and over again
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
With regular dawn dish soap this works for everything. I need it for my husband and the grease he drags home down to scrubbing our bathtub. This tool helps with it all. Even the kids can clean their own dishes with ease.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
You can fill this with your favorite dish soap. It's convenient and easy to fill and it works great. It gets all the grease and stuck on foods off all while lathering it with soap at the same. I recommend trying this product.
Yuri P.
Love using my dishwand! It's the best way to use less dishwashing soap. One thing I learned is to store it upright so that the soap doesn't start to spill out. Once I purchased it, I reuse the wand by buying replacement sponges. Easy to use with pots, pans, and dishes that need to be scrubbed down.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
I love the dish wand because they are easy to fill up and keep on hand for washing dishes and glasses, baby bottles, etc. My only drawback is that they seem to break easily. so we seem to be buying them all of the time. We haven't purchased one for a while because we got tired of them breaking on us.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?