Add a Photo

By DAWN
#60 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Lilly A.
Lilly A.
Claremont, CA
Feb. 16, 2017, 2:28 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
Great idea and works pretty well! My complaints are that when you use concentrated dish soap like most are now it can be a bit wasteful because it puts out more soap then is needed. I am also a clean freak and like to run my brushes through the dishwasher and the sponge doesn't really hold up then the whole thing is done for.
Val V.
Val V.
March 9, 2017, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
Growing up my parents used these a lot, and i never liked them and i realized why. This hold bacteria like no tomorrow. Most people don't change the sponge on it as often as one should. most people throw it out after the soap is out of it, that can take awhile. I will stick to my normal sponges that i throw away weekly depending on how heavy of dishes i need to hand wash since i have a dish washer.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Peoria, AZ
Feb. 15, 2017, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
I really don't enjoy the dawn wands too much. I'm more of a fan of the basic sponges. There doesn't seem to be enough product that comes out of these wands. They also don't seem to clean as well as a regular sponge. I wouldn't buy again personally but my mother in law is a fan.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Feb. 20, 2017, 8:50 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
Love me some wands ! This one is the best out there ! They get used heavily in my house I I buy 2 or 3 at a time and store them ! I don't like getting my hands all up when there's lots of dried food in the dishes so this helps get it off first before I go in with the sponge
Kameo M.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
May 18, 2017, 1:31 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
This is the best invention ever. Easy got soap and a brush best thing ever. Definitely worth it for the cups and hard places to scrub. Usually get this from any Walmart. I definitely would buy again and get the refills too. Works well on the hard to scrub places and gets the little places easier without messing up your nails I know that's important to my fellow ladies out there.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
April 27, 2017, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
I'm an office manager that is always trying to provide the best product for whatever the office may need. We have a dish washer, but I bought this Dawn refillable dish cleaner so the members of our staff can had wash anything they may need. The staff really like it, it's held up much better than our old one. I would recommend this to anyone.
Liz J.
Liz J.
May 21, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
Love these dishwands! Keeps your hands from getting completely covered with dish soap and works pretty well. Best for pre-cleaning dishes for dishwasher. If you only handwash, heads up that you can't exactly scrub the dishes as well or with as much force as a regular sponge, but if your diligent in your dishwashing, they will still get clean.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Saint Louis, MO
Feb. 12, 2017, 8:39 a.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
These things are critical for the kitchen. It makes doing dishes so easy!! I would be lost without one. They are a good price and will last about 3 months depending on how much you use it. Will def buy over and over again
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Altoona, IA
Feb. 21, 2017, 2:09 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
You can fill this with your favorite dish soap. It's convenient and easy to fill and it works great. It gets all the grease and stuck on foods off all while lathering it with soap at the same. I recommend trying this product.
Yuri P.
Yuri P.
Feb. 27, 2017, 6:13 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
Love using my dishwand! It's the best way to use less dishwashing soap. One thing I learned is to store it upright so that the soap doesn't start to spill out. Once I purchased it, I reuse the wand by buying replacement sponges. Easy to use with pots, pans, and dishes that need to be scrubbed down.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?