Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Madison R.
Madison R.

This refillable dish wand is a good way to make cleaning dishes easy! I have one and I use it quite often! It is easy to use and easy to refill.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM

This was a cool product i liked it it was good priced and got it at a local grocery store. I tried it out and was surprised by how sturdy it was
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Griffithsville, WV

I truly like this product--it keeps my hands free from gettinf into too much water--it is effective on clean and easy to store--very affordable
Kazelyn B.
Kazelyn B.
Belington, WV

This thing is wonderful! It makes cleaning dishes by hand a breeze. It's easily refillable with soap and the disposable head is a major bonus.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN

I love this thing! At my boyfriends house there's no dishwasher so all the dishes have to be hand washed and this makes things so much easier!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this sponge! It gets into jars and bottles my hands cant get into. And I dont have to take the time to keep adding soap to the sponge!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.

These are so awesome. I have been using these for years and they make doing dishes so easy and my hand don't get as gross which I appreciate.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Ramsey, MN

This is a great product which combines the soap with the sponge in an easy to grip handle. Makes dishwashing by hand so much more enjoyable.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Stuart, IA

Not having a dish washer and needing to keep those dishes cleaned by hand, having the handwand does wonders!! Its effective and works great.
Megan B.
Megan B.
U S A F Academy, CO

Very handy and works well! I haven't had any issues with is. Obviously like any sponge you have to let it dry out otherwise it'll get musty
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now