Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Casey M.
Casey M.
Marietta, GA

The only thing I would change about this is that the scrubbing part would work much better as a brush than a sponge.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Springfield, MO

I love these dish wands! You can easy refill them to use it to rinse or clean dishes without using up too much soap!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

Absolutely love this wand!!! It makes washing dishes a breeze. Also lasts a long time so definitely worth the money.
Christie  A.
Christie A.
Grand Bay, AL

I use this and fill half with vinegar half dawn and keep it in the shower to clean while in there! Does a great job!
Carolyn N.
Carolyn N.
Frisco, Texas

I use this product to keep my sink clean. I have used it with dishes but I mostly use it to clean both of my sinks.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL

I live this brush gets in them hard to reach cups replace every few months thow bleach in between to keep germs out
Maria Ellen L.
Maria Ellen L.
Erie, PA

It's a great idea but I feel like you're wasting soap. Also, the brush doesn't hold up as long as I'd like it too.
K D.
K D.
Lancaster, TX

The head on this goes a long way. No need to keep looking for others that does have the job in half of the time.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

It leaks and the soap plug always falls out . The scrubber is of good quality so it will clean your dirty dishes
lisa t.
lisa t.

This is nice for quick jobs when you don't want to fill the whole sink with water you can just scrub and rinse.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now