Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Weslie H.
Weslie H.
Pangburn, AR

Great product!! Use all the time to rinse the dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher. Definitely recommend!!!
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Addison, TX

Everyone needs a good dish wand/sponge but one with a handle is ideal. Filling it with soap gets you the perfect clean
Maria R.
Maria R.
Mission, TX

Really like this! makes washing dishes easier and faster. Pads are easy to replace and its affordable, great product!
Brittany W.
Brittany W.

Absolutely love this wand!!! It makes washing dishes a breeze. Also lasts a long time so definitely worth the money.
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Springfield, MO

I love these dish wands! You can easy refill them to use it to rinse or clean dishes without using up too much soap!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Marietta, GA

The only thing I would change about this is that the scrubbing part would work much better as a brush than a sponge.
Christie  A.
Christie A.
Grand Bay, AL

I use this and fill half with vinegar half dawn and keep it in the shower to clean while in there! Does a great job!
Carolyn N.
Carolyn N.
Frisco, Texas

I use this product to keep my sink clean. I have used it with dishes but I mostly use it to clean both of my sinks.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL

I live this brush gets in them hard to reach cups replace every few months thow bleach in between to keep germs out
Maria Ellen L.
Maria Ellen L.
Erie, PA

It's a great idea but I feel like you're wasting soap. Also, the brush doesn't hold up as long as I'd like it too.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now