Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Ankeny, IA

So easy to use! Love us ring it to clean. Super fast and little mess! Don't waste dish soap either
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Clinton Twp, MI

This is an amazing product and I totally recommend it to anybody who really likes to clean dishes
Kassie V.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA

I use this for all of my cups when I'm doing dishes. It makes it easy to reach and easy to clean!
Susy T.
Susy T.
Edmonton , Alberta

Not the product I selected... I selected the lavender dish soap. I have never used this product.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.

Absolutely love this! It makes washing so much easier. Don't know what I would do without these.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.

Recommend this to everyone. It works well and does is job. And leaves the kitchen smelling good
Ashlea D.
Ashlea D.
Staunton, IL

One word, AMAZING! This wand saves you from having to fill up the sink for just a few dishes!!
casey t.
casey t.

Amazing for washing dishes.. I love this its so perfect and works great!! Totally recommend!!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.

I love the dish wand. I use It at work and at home. It smells so good. I got it from Walmart
Ricki R.
Ricki R.
Colonial Beach, VA

I love the dishwand. It is definitely my favorite sponge tool to use when doing the dishes.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now