Add a Photo

By DAWN
#52 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO

I recommend this or something similar. It is so nice having the soap already in the dishwand and makes washing dishes so much faster!
Samantha E.
Samantha E.
Kingsport, TN

I like havig this handy tool instead of having to use a wash cloth to do dishes with qnd its convient to fill ot with dish liquid too
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY

Great for doing dishes and really tough area to clean throughout your house. Inexpensive and can be found at almost any retail store.
Alixx B.
Alixx B.

I like this scrubber but it's not my favorite. I feel like it gets smelly fast. The price is alright. It's not as great as I'd hope.
jayde A.
jayde A.
Boise, ID

Awesome cleaning brush. It makes doing dishes so easy and fast. Takes away a lot of the hassle. Definitely makes my day much easier.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Princeton, WV

This really makes washing dishes a breeze. I have a dishwasher but it's quicker to just wash as I go and this makes that so simple.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

I used to do dishes with a washcloth until I got one of the wands! I feel it does way better work and can get all my dishes clean!
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Boston

convenient for thise days when you get a manicure. I just wished there was a way to be able to make it smaller once I out it away.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton, Pa

Definitely prefer these over abnormal dishrag. They don't get my hands as wet and I don't get crud on my hands when washing dishes
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Plymouth, Mi

This is the best for cleaning dishes fast without having to hand scrub! My hands no longer have to get wet while doing the dishes
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?