Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Val K.
Sarasota, FL
I love dishwands. They make washing the dishes super easy and it doesn't use too much dish soap. I like the Dawn brand as they last a long time and are durable. I bought mine at my local Target and it is definitely worth it to invest in one! Highly recommended!
Jane B.
Seattle, WA
This is the best thing that has happened to my kitchen sink. No more gross hands! Team "sponge on a stick" forever. just fill up the little tank thingie and you're set. You don't even need to ring out the sponge, just press it on the side of your sink. Amazing.
Sierra W.
Astoria, NY
I don't know about you, but I HATE touching soggy food that's been left on plates in the sink. This handy dandy dishwand helps me avoid that ever so unpleasant task while still allowing me to thoroughly clean the dishes.
Nicole S.
Saint Peters, MO
We use this daily to keep or dishes clean before putting them in the dishwasher or for washing pans that don't go in the dishwasher. It's very handy and has lasted for longer than anticipated.
Tori B.
Centerville, GA
I would be lost without the convenience of this brush. It is super handy and does a wonderful job. I have ordered these twice, they last a long time if you don't push down hard while scrubbing. I use this everyday. I would definitely recommend this product.
Timbrell R.
I liked this duster wand it really grabbed the dust and wasn't just replacing the dust in the air. The only thing I disliked about this product was the face the dust sheets doesn't last long. I dust regularly and have very bad allergies but one sheet in my option doesn't last long.
Ginny D.
San Marcos, TX
These sponges are so convenient! They make hand washing dishes super easy since the soap goes inside the handle. I don't know how people could hand wash dishes without one of these guys.
Gina C.
I like this product because I don't have to touch the disgusting stuff of washing dishes. It's much more sanitary. But after a little while of using it it turns really moldy and useable.
mariah G.
This is a staple for our dishwashing routine. We have pots and pans that need to be handwashed to remain scratch free and this totally delivers on the cleanliness aspect and scratch free!
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
Love this product, cause I'm kind of a clean freak and like to keep my hands as clean as possible when I'm washing dishes, so it's great not to have to hold a sponge. It also makes it super easy to clean pots and pans that are usually much harder to clean.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?