Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
alecia l.
alecia l.

I don't like the sponge on this. It doesn't seem to last long but the handle with soap in it is very handy.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

Love these when the dish detergent is not running back out. Good for people who don't like touching sponges
Kate S.
Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA

I love how mess free this is. I hate getting my hands soggy as I clean the dishes and this prevents that.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi

This is great for lazy college students who don't have a real kitchen. You just put the soap in and voila
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Naperville, IL

Easy to use to clean dishes, and clean out the sink. It does seem to leak a bit when laying down in sink.
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Misenheimer, NC

These are great for washing my dishes when I hand wash them. They don't rust like the metal scrubbers do.
katherine a.
katherine a.

Ive been using this for years & just replace the sponges. I love this & probably wont use anything else.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Hays, KS

I love these to scrub my dishes if they need it before putting them in the dishwasher, it works perfect
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA

Perfect, works great. And no more touching nasty dishes! Dispenses good amount of soap and not wasteful
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Fayetteville , AR

I love my dawn power clean dishwand! So convenient for washing dishes and not making a mess with soap!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now