Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ali M.
Charleston, WV
This makes washing the dishes by hands so easy. I love it. I have tried other brands, but none do as well. The scrubbing capability on this is amazing. So worth the couple dollars!.
Sarah F.
Riverside, CA
Ahh you don't realize how helpful these things are until you buy them. The thought of not touching dirty soggy leftover food is refreshing. I enjoyed this product and would definitely buy again. Just make sure to buy a new one every few months.
Amanda R.
Gatesville, TX
I love dawn power clean fillable dishwand because you are able to fill it up with soap and just wash your dishes. It has a nice scent to it and of course dawn is the best cleaner for dishes. It's easy to use and fits in your hand just right.
Shwie M.
Literally the ONLY dish soap I will use. I live the smell. I love how my hands are so soft and this doesn't break me out. I even use it as a foot soak when I do my own pedicures.
Maggie E.
Mason, OH
Gets the job done when cleaning my dishes. Easy to use, very good value and not pricy. I would recommend to anyone buying it. It can be purchases anywhere that sells soap. I got it at Kroger. It's effective. I would buy it again for sure.
bella r.
olympia, WA
These are amazing because you can put your dish soap right into the wand and get the perfect amount of soap onto whatever you are washing! The sponge part lasts for a long time
Tiffany G.
Dawn has great products. This dishwashing wand is okay in my book. The scrub pad has to be replaced after one load of dishes. I purchased this at dollar general. I like the scrub pads Bc they have the Dawn right in them and you don't have to get your hands all icky.
Francine G.
Blacksburg , VA
I think things like this harvest bacteria. They are great at first and so convenient, but after 2-3 dish washes they start to smell a little funky and I usually throw them out.
Cassia C.
I lived in a house with 4 other girls and we all hated doing the dishes until someone bought this wand. It was easy, clean and simple to use and the changeable pads can be scrubby or spongey depending on the type you need for the mess!
Kelsey T.
Vale, NC
Leaving my hands in dishwater always breaks me out with eczema (the worst problem!) so this little dish wand is a lifesaver especially when I only have a few dishes to wash.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?