Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Timbrell R.
I liked this duster wand it really grabbed the dust and wasn't just replacing the dust in the air. The only thing I disliked about this product was the face the dust sheets doesn't last long. I dust regularly and have very bad allergies but one sheet in my option doesn't last long.
Trisha P.
San Diego, CA
My husband brought this product home one day and I was skeptical, but it is a great product! I loved how it made doing the dishes easier for me. It extends the reach of cleaning the dishes, so I don't have to arch my back as much (I'm short lol)! Would definitely recommend.
Gabby Y.
Boston, MA
I Like using this dishwand because you can pour the soap right into it and this reduces in me wasting extra dishwashing liquid than I need! also it is small enough to fit into cups and scrub around and the handle just makes it easier to hold the sponge.
Ginny D.
San Marcos, TX
These sponges are so convenient! They make hand washing dishes super easy since the soap goes inside the handle. I don't know how people could hand wash dishes without one of these guys.
mariah G.
This is a staple for our dishwashing routine. We have pots and pans that need to be handwashed to remain scratch free and this totally delivers on the cleanliness aspect and scratch free!
Mae R.
Housatonic, MA
Love this product, cause I'm kind of a clean freak and like to keep my hands as clean as possible when I'm washing dishes, so it's great not to have to hold a sponge. It also makes it super easy to clean pots and pans that are usually much harder to clean.
Gina C.
I like this product because I don't have to touch the disgusting stuff of washing dishes. It's much more sanitary. But after a little while of using it it turns really moldy and useable.
Anca D.
Clearwater, FL
I used to use this stuff but the sponge gets pretty nasty and worn down fast. It also wastes a lot of dishwashing liquid. You're better off using a regular sponge to clean your dishes.
Kirsten C.
Love this dishwand. For someone who hates Brillo this guy gets all the stick on mess without a hassle. Would highly recommend good value great product and you can find at your local target Walmart! Etc.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL
These dawn dishwands are so handy! I love having one for my not so tough dishes ...only con is that it rips easily with heavily soiled pans. Other than that I would definitely recommend!
Sarah J.
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?