Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #98 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary R.
redding, CA
i love having this. it makes it so simple to wash up the dishes as soon as im done with them. no muss no fuss. i dont have to do the traditional wait til more are used and fill the sink, get dish pan hands and look at a full dish drainer while everyone pretends its not there. plus it is refillable which makes it affordable.
Kara N.
San Francisco, CA
This is a must in my kitchen. I love having it right in the sink because I don't use my dishwasher. I prefer to do my dishes by hand to save my water and my wallet! I just fill up the brush with some dawn dish soap and it usually lasts me at least 2 weeks. You will want to replace the head as it can get a little gross after many washes!
Lilly A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Great idea and works pretty well! My complaints are that when you use concentrated dish soap like most are now it can be a bit wasteful because it puts out more soap then is needed. I am also a clean freak and like to run my brushes through the dishwasher and the sponge doesn't really hold up then the whole thing is done for.
Val V.
Growing up my parents used these a lot, and i never liked them and i realized why. This hold bacteria like no tomorrow. Most people don't change the sponge on it as often as one should. most people throw it out after the soap is out of it, that can take awhile. I will stick to my normal sponges that i throw away weekly depending on how heavy of dishes i need to hand wash since i have a dish washer.
Jessica C.
Peoria, AZ
I really don't enjoy the dawn wands too much. I'm more of a fan of the basic sponges. There doesn't seem to be enough product that comes out of these wands. They also don't seem to clean as well as a regular sponge. I wouldn't buy again personally but my mother in law is a fan.
Jennifer W.
Love me some wands ! This one is the best out there ! They get used heavily in my house I I buy 2 or 3 at a time and store them ! I don't like getting my hands all up when there's lots of dried food in the dishes so this helps get it off first before I go in with the sponge
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
This is a great dishwashing tool to keep handy. Fill it with dawn dishwashing liquid, then when you're washing dishes and come across a stubborn pot or pan use this wand to make it easier. It's very convenient since it's already loaded with soap, and has great scrubbing power.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is the best invention ever. Easy got soap and a brush best thing ever. Definitely worth it for the cups and hard places to scrub. Usually get this from any Walmart. I definitely would buy again and get the refills too. Works well on the hard to scrub places and gets the little places easier without messing up your nails I know that's important to my fellow ladies out there.
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
These are so great! I love that the soap is already inside the sponge. It works very well. I bought this from Walmart. It has a great smell and lasted awhile. Definitely good value, especially if you're a bit on the lazy side. Would recommend to others.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
I'm an office manager that is always trying to provide the best product for whatever the office may need. We have a dish washer, but I bought this Dawn refillable dish cleaner so the members of our staff can had wash anything they may need. The staff really like it, it's held up much better than our old one. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?