Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Aria M.
Aria M.
Barrhead , Alberta

Not a fan of this I would rather use sponges . I can't do dishes with this. I'm just not used to it
Kristin D.
Kristin D.
Edwardsville, IL

I love this thing! It dispenses the right amount of soap! No messy wash cloth! Or sponge! Love it!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Stromsburg, NE

So easy to use! Love us ring it to clean. Super fast and little mess! Don't waste dish soap either
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA

These are okay. They work well but sometimes the handle brakes or leaks. I wouldn't buy it again.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Clinton Twp, MI

This is an amazing product and I totally recommend it to anybody who really likes to clean dishes
Kassie V.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA

I use this for all of my cups when I'm doing dishes. It makes it easy to reach and easy to clean!
Andrea N.
Andrea N.
Charlotte, NC

I use this so much and it's so easy to use and works great! It lasts a while too! Love love love
Susy T.
Susy T.
Edmonton, Alberta

Not the product I selected... I selected the lavender dish soap. I have never used this product.
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.

Absolutely love this! It makes washing so much easier. Don't know what I would do without these.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Rosenberg, TX

I liked using this. But it does need to be replaced quite often. But it is a good tool to have.

Join Now