Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I love these! They get leftovers off of your dishes so fast and I'm obsessed with things that despense soap while cleaning
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.

This was ok the sponge isn't as flexible to get in the corner of my pans if that makes sense. It was ok for the most part.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Full able dish wands/brushes are one of the best inventions ever! I rarely fill a sink with water! I just use this brush!
Weslie H.
Weslie H.
Pangburn, AR

Great product!! Use all the time to rinse the dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher. Definitely recommend!!!
Tyra D.
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL

So convenient! Makes cleaning super easy...I wish I would've previously known about this. Cleaning is so efficient now!
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Addison, TX

Everyone needs a good dish wand/sponge but one with a handle is ideal. Filling it with soap gets you the perfect clean
Maria R.
Maria R.
Mission, TX

Really like this! makes washing dishes easier and faster. Pads are easy to replace and its affordable, great product!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Springfield, MO

I love these dish wands! You can easy refill them to use it to rinse or clean dishes without using up too much soap!
Casey M.
Casey M.
Marietta, Ga

The only thing I would change about this is that the scrubbing part would work much better as a brush than a sponge.
Christie  A.
Christie A.
Grand Bay, AL

I use this and fill half with vinegar half dawn and keep it in the shower to clean while in there! Does a great job!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now