Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I use to use this at work. It is neat because you don't need to reach for the soap. I did not like that it really doesn't dry.
Tricia K.
Tricia K.

Hated it. Soap leaked, smelled quickly, overall a bad product. Had to really press to get to clean even the easiest of messes
Renee C.
Renee C.

I love these little sponge cleaners! No more constantly reaching for the liquid soap while doing a sink full of dirty dishes!
Emily M.
Emily M.

Makes it so easy to clean the dishes. I love using it because you don't have to sit with your hands slacking in water either.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Kent, OH

I enjoyed this product and it was easy to clean my dishes with but I did not like how dirty it was after we washed the dishes
Richard L.
Richard L.
Claremore, OK

The best wand I have found, doesn't leak soap or break after two weeks, very durable and reliable. It saves me so much money
Kristina H.
Kristina H.
Bakersfield, CA

I got this so my sons can help with dishes (without using way too much dish soap) and I think I use it more than they do :)
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ

This wand makes cleaning up dinner miss so easy
Love that you load the soap into the handle
It helps control waste of soap!
Erin A.
Erin A.

I use this whenever I was dishes by hand. The replaceable sponge is great bc as soon as it gets dull you can use a new one!
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I love these! They get leftovers off of your dishes so fast and I'm obsessed with things that despense soap while cleaning
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now