Add a Photo

By DAWN
#58 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Cullman, Al
Jan. 9, 2017, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
This wand is excellent! Saves alot of time. Very convenient to just grab and scub away
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Nov. 30, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
What can I say...these are a life saver...I have 3 of them under my sink right now...
Ciera D.
Ciera D.
Union City, MI
This dish wand works wonders. I use it whenever I clean the dishwasher in my house.
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Have a weird thing about touching a sponge when washing dishes so I love this wand
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
What an awesome way to store soap and be able to use as a sponge at the same time
Paola V.
Paola V.
Dallas, TX
My dishes look amazing after washing them with the Dawn soap and look super clean
Daphne A.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
I love dawn dish soap it is my favorite. I would recommend this to everyone
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
Hudsonville, MI
Great for dishes that need hand washes, like the soap holding capabilities!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Wilmington, NC
Feb. 22, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
I HATE washing dishes and if I could stack pots and pans in my dish washer, I would! However, when I have to wash things by hand, I wouldnt be able to do it without this dishwand!! You just pour your liquid dish soap in and it soaks through the sponge by itself!! Its got an easy grip handle and beats having to stick your hands all down into the pot with a dish rag. Definitely recommend! Ive had multiple of these over the years!
Debby F.
Debby F.
St. Johns
May 31, 2017, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand
I love the convenience of using a dishwand! It does take a bit of practice to get the soap to dispense correctly, but after learning, I'm certainly not disappointed with it at all. I do think you have some waste with the dish soap. The price of the unit is reasonable and if you buy the replacement heads instead of the a whole new wand, it makes it even cheaper. I'd recommend this product to other and would buy again.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?