Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Sawyer

Saves time around the kitchen. Very helpful I would recommend using. I use it when the dishwasher is full of dishes to help speed things up. Good for cleaning knifes also.
Sara H.
Sara H.

I haven't used this yet because my 11 yr old picked it out..He said it would make it easier for him to help..so far he since to like it and has used it for a few weeks now
Madeline W.
Madeline W.

The Dawn Power Dishwand is easy to use and makes washing dishes easy. It is quick and easy to refill but lasts a long time, it is nice to be able to change out the sponge.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I bought this awhile back and I really enjoyed it! It cleaned my dishes nicely. It didn't scratch any of the surfaces and it usually was able to get off all of the mess.
Marta V.
Marta V.

I've used this a few times, but never really liked it. I always adding liquid soap to the sponge rather than refilling the handle -- I felt like it was a waste of time!
Beth Ann B.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville , WV

I love this little dish wand because it makes doing the dishes much quicker and easier. Just fill it up with soap and you're ready to go. Highly recommend to everybody.
Mikaela M.
Mikaela M.

I've used this before and its definitely handy and convenient. The only thing i wonder is how clean the sponge part stays after a while? is there a way to change that?
Sam S.
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN

I was at my brothers house on Easter and he was using one of these. I thought to myself, why the heck did I not have one. Next day I ran out and got one. Life changer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

This dish wand not only makes doing dishes easier but it's easy to refill, easy to hold with wet hands , price is great and it gets in places I can't with a wash rag !
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart, IN

I like to keep this sponge around to help clean big pots and pans. I find it holds up better than most regular sponges and I don't have to get my hands dirty using it.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now