Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #98 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Delilah S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Have a weird thing about touching a sponge when washing dishes so I love this wand
Stephanie A.
What an awesome way to store soap and be able to use as a sponge at the same time
Paola V.
Dallas, TX
My dishes look amazing after washing them with the Dawn soap and look super clean
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
I love dawn dish soap it is my favorite. I would recommend this to everyone
Jenn V.
Allendale, MI
Great for dishes that need hand washes, like the soap holding capabilities!
đź’‹ C.
I love using this whenever I need to wash my dishes by hand. Just a click of the button & soap is dispensed out and then I can quickly use the sponge to wash away any food remnants with ease. It is a brilliant invention & makes washing dishes a breeze!
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
This dish wand is durable and handy and works like a charm. Very long lasting and easy to work with and clean. I buy replacements from Walmart. They have the best deal.
Debby F.
St. Johns
I love the convenience of using a dishwand! It does take a bit of practice to get the soap to dispense correctly, but after learning, I'm certainly not disappointed with it at all. I do think you have some waste with the dish soap. The price of the unit is reasonable and if you buy the replacement heads instead of the a whole new wand, it makes it even cheaper. I'd recommend this product to other and would buy again.
Brittany M.
Wilmington , NC
I HATE washing dishes and if I could stack pots and pans in my dish washer, I would! However, when I have to wash things by hand, I wouldnt be able to do it without this dishwand!! You just pour your liquid dish soap in and it soaks through the sponge by itself!! Its got an easy grip handle and beats having to stick your hands all down into the pot with a dish rag. Definitely recommend! Ive had multiple of these over the years!
Mary R.
redding, CA
i love having this. it makes it so simple to wash up the dishes as soon as im done with them. no muss no fuss. i dont have to do the traditional wait til more are used and fill the sink, get dish pan hands and look at a full dish drainer while everyone pretends its not there. plus it is refillable which makes it affordable.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?