Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.

I use to use this at work. It is neat because you don't need to reach for the soap. I did not like that it really doesn't dry.
Emily M.
Emily M.

Makes it so easy to clean the dishes. I love using it because you don't have to sit with your hands slacking in water either.
Tricia K.
Tricia K.

Hated it. Soap leaked, smelled quickly, overall a bad product. Had to really press to get to clean even the easiest of messes
Renee C.
Renee C.
Perryopolis, PA

I love these little sponge cleaners! No more constantly reaching for the liquid soap while doing a sink full of dirty dishes!
Chalena G.
Chalena G.

I use this every day to wash my dishes. Makes things so much quicker and doesn't feel like I've spent forever washing dishes.
Richard L.
Richard L.
Claremore, OK

The best wand I have found, doesn't leak soap or break after two weeks, very durable and reliable. It saves me so much money
Erin A.
Erin A.

I use this whenever I was dishes by hand. The replaceable sponge is great bc as soon as it gets dull you can use a new one!
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ

This wand makes cleaning up dinner miss so easy
Love that you load the soap into the handle
It helps control waste of soap!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.

This was ok the sponge isn't as flexible to get in the corner of my pans if that makes sense. It was ok for the most part.
Britni E.
Britni E.

My boyfriend SWEARS by this and I muct say it is very easy to fill and use...makes washing pans just a little bit simpler.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now