Add a Photo

By DAWN
#52 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Megan P.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX

Love this. I don't like any sponge that could get food on my hands. this handle keeps the food away from my hands while cleaning my dishes.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH

I love these for doing dishes it makes things so much easier. Its also very well priced and well worth the money. I would highly recommend!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love not having to constantly add more soap that might just get wasted in the water. Does a good job at scubbing plates, pots, and pans.
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

This gets the job done, with or without soap in the middle. I think I got this at Dollar General, but I don't remember. And it dries fast
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL

Loved the concept, but it's just not as useful as a regular sponge. It was hard to use on some bowls and glasses, it would not fit right.
This is so great for scrubbing dishes and the sink without getting nasty food and water on your hands it leaves your hands nice and clean
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, Wi

I love this dishwand for my roommates that never clean their pans right away. Gives me clean dishes without having to touch gross food.
Janine J.
Janine J.
Westerville, OH

Love the smell of this soap! Dawn has been proven to be the best dish soap around, and now these new scents make it even more amazing!
Candace P.
Candace P.
Spring Valley

I love using this on my dishes. It's so easy rather than using a nasty washcloth. The only problem I have is the soap drain out of it.
Kathleen  G.
Kathleen G.

These work great the only thing I dislike about them is how often you have to replace the sponge and that soap does spill out at times
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?