Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
These are nice because you don't have to touch or get all the disgusting wet food all over your hands. They have quality sponges attached that are tough snd get the food of well and clean easily. They are very affordable and make the dishes a lot easier to do.
Michael G.
Tempe, AZ
The product works, however it's not the best way to go about washing dishes. If you don't like touching sponges and getting your hands too dirty then maybe this product is for you but it lacks in functionality and doesn't allow for the best torque or method of cleaning.
Stephenie H.
Fort Worth, TX
The head on these needs replacing too often, and the handle seems to leak soap either through the sponge or through the bottom. I love the idea of this, but ultimately it's more hassle than it's worth. Finding replacement heads has been more of a hassle than I'd expected.
Madi N.
Works great for scrubbing and definitely dispenses soap, but it's not great at actually stopping the soap in the handle from leaking out. I won't throw it away, but I won't buy another one probably.
Ashley L.
Patterson, LA
I love this kitchen tool!! My hands can dry out easily so having this really prevents me from having to get my hands wet every time! This scrubber helps her off tough stuff and makes cleaning a breeze.
Carrie M.
Scappoose, OR
These refillable sponges are so handy in the sink! Not only to they clean the dishes well, but having the soap in the handle saves a step! I love that the heads can be replaced as needed and no need to purchase a new handle every time! These are a must in any sink!
Bailey S.
Brazil, IN
The dish wand makes washing dishes a hundred times easier. Sometimes the brush does fall apart pretty quickly but other than that it's good quality. The scent is very nice and clean smelling - you know you are cleaning when you use this. I would recommend to others.
Shanna G.
I love orange scented anything and this stuff smells great. you get a lot of product and a little goes a long way. This gets my dishes clean and really gets the grease and stuck on food right off.
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI
This is perfect for those who don't have dishwashers or who like to do dishes by hand. It's fillable and the sponge is switchable so when it gets dirty, you can replace it. Makes doing dishes really easy and without getting your hands all wet. I buy these all the time!
Val K.
Sarasota, FL
I love dishwands. They make washing the dishes super easy and it doesn't use too much dish soap. I like the Dawn brand as they last a long time and are durable. I bought mine at my local Target and it is definitely worth it to invest in one! Highly recommended!
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?