Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Cathleen W.
Cathleen W.
Palm Bay, FL

Still my go to dish washing detergent! Plain and simple, fantastic product and great for the environment!
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Misenheimer, NC

These are great for washing my dishes when I hand wash them. They don't rust like the metal scrubbers do.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Naperville, IL

Easy to use to clean dishes, and clean out the sink. It does seem to leak a bit when laying down in sink.
Veronica D.
Veronica D.
Mount pleasant , Mi

This is great for lazy college students who don't have a real kitchen. You just put the soap in and voila
Kate S.
Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA

I love how mess free this is. I hate getting my hands soggy as I clean the dishes and this prevents that.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Hays, KS

I love these to scrub my dishes if they need it before putting them in the dishwasher, it works perfect
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA

Perfect, works great. And no more touching nasty dishes! Dispenses good amount of soap and not wasteful
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Fayetteville, AR

I love my dawn power clean dishwand! So convenient for washing dishes and not making a mess with soap!
Becca P.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO

Love these durable brushes! Less of a mess nice easy push button! I don't have to get my hands dirty.
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA

I have been using the same dish soap for years. It is not hard on my hands and gets the dishes clean.

Join Now