Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to rep...I have had mine since about th... 3 Answers
Photo (1)
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Ankeny, IA
So easy to use! Love us ring it to clean. Super fast and little mess! Don't waste dish soap either
Laura R.
Laura R.
Middle River, MD
Dawn is great when I need to wash my pans. Very cost effective . Works Well cutting through grease
Bailey Paige T.
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove , NC
Handy. So handy. Easy to use. And most importantly, it provides a good lather and excellent clean.
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
This is an amazing product and I totally recommend it to anybody who really likes to clean dishes
Kassie V.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
I use this for all of my cups when I'm doing dishes. It makes it easy to reach and easy to clean!
Erin Y.
Erin Y.
Recommend this to everyone. It works well and does is job. And leaves the kitchen smelling good
Ashlea D.
Ashlea D.
Staunton, IL
One word, AMAZING! This wand saves you from having to fill up the sink for just a few dishes!!
casey t.
casey t.
Amazing for washing dishes.. I love this its so perfect and works great!! Totally recommend!!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
I love the dish wand. I use It at work and at home. It smells so good. I got it from Walmart
Ricki R.
Ricki R.
Colonial Beach, VA
I love the dishwand. It is definitely my favorite sponge tool to use when doing the dishes.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?