Add a Photo

By DAWN
#52 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Griffithsville, WV

I truly like this product--it keeps my hands free from gettinf into too much water--it is effective on clean and easy to store--very affordable
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN

I love this thing! At my boyfriends house there's no dishwasher so all the dishes have to be hand washed and this makes things so much easier!
Audra H.
Audra H.

This product works very well for me but I do think the replacement heads are a little bit pricey! I purchase this product from HEB most often.
Kazelyn B.
Kazelyn B.
Belington, WV

This thing is wonderful! It makes cleaning dishes by hand a breeze. It's easily refillable with soap and the disposable head is a major bonus.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this sponge! It gets into jars and bottles my hands cant get into. And I dont have to take the time to keep adding soap to the sponge!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.

These are so awesome. I have been using these for years and they make doing dishes so easy and my hand don't get as gross which I appreciate.
Ari A.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ

I hated it , the sponge doesn't even clean right , like on the hard to get spots. The soap doesn't come out, and if it does it's little bit.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Stuart, IA

Not having a dish washer and needing to keep those dishes cleaned by hand, having the handwand does wonders!! Its effective and works great.
Irene F.
Irene F.
Salem, MA

I use this for pots and pans and it works great. I like this better than a sponge on the pots and pans. It doesn't scratch the delicate pans
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH

I love these for doing dishes it makes things so much easier. Its also very well priced and well worth the money. I would highly recommend!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?