Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

I like this product because it is easy to use and you don't have to get your hands wet. Easy on pots and pans.
tracy b.
tracy b.
Kings Park, NY

My kids hate getting their hands dirty when i finally get them to wash dishes. this dish wand was a lifesaver.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
South Fulton, TN

I love this product! It gets used on a regular basis and I also buy the refills. I would recommend to others.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Manchester, NH

Dish wand is amazing, helps save those manicures. I purchased this at target, it was affordable and worth it.
lindsy D.
lindsy D.

I love these wands. I made sure I have them at all time. So convenient with scrubber and disposal all in one.
Bria A.
Bria A.
New Preston Marble Dale, CT

Loved how simple it is. Easy fit in your hand, easy to use, easy to fill. Wish more soap came out at a time.
Ambra H.
Ambra H.
Horn Lake, MS

Dk but og iyd goox my parents use yhid ig idk or cate but ig itd grest and I'm gettimg tirrd of doing thid bd
Sherice W.
Sherice W.

I really like Dawn . Out of all the dishes detergents out it really takes away the grease on all the dishes.
alecia l.
alecia l.

I don't like the sponge on this. It doesn't seem to last long but the handle with soap in it is very handy.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

Love these when the dish detergent is not running back out. Good for people who don't like touching sponges
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now