Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
This is so great for scrubbing dishes and the sink without getting nasty food and water on your hands it leaves your hands nice and clean
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, Wi

I love this dishwand for my roommates that never clean their pans right away. Gives me clean dishes without having to touch gross food.
Janine J.
Janine J.
Westerville, OH

Love the smell of this soap! Dawn has been proven to be the best dish soap around, and now these new scents make it even more amazing!
Candace P.
Candace P.
Spring Valley

I love using this on my dishes. It's so easy rather than using a nasty washcloth. The only problem I have is the soap drain out of it.
Kathleen  G.
Kathleen G.

These work great the only thing I dislike about them is how often you have to replace the sponge and that soap does spill out at times
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO

I recommend this or something similar. It is so nice having the soap already in the dishwand and makes washing dishes so much faster!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Brooktondale, NY

Great for doing dishes and really tough area to clean throughout your house. Inexpensive and can be found at almost any retail store.
jayde A.
jayde A.
Boise, ID

Awesome cleaning brush. It makes doing dishes so easy and fast. Takes away a lot of the hassle. Definitely makes my day much easier.
Alixx B.
Alixx B.

I like this scrubber but it's not my favorite. I feel like it gets smelly fast. The price is alright. It's not as great as I'd hope.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Princeton, WV

This really makes washing dishes a breeze. I have a dishwasher but it's quicker to just wash as I go and this makes that so simple.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now