Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Madeline W.
Madeline W.

The Dawn Power Dishwand is easy to use and makes washing dishes easy. It is quick and easy to refill but lasts a long time, it is nice to be able to change out the sponge.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA

I bought this awhile back and I really enjoyed it! It cleaned my dishes nicely. It didn't scratch any of the surfaces and it usually was able to get off all of the mess.
Beth Ann B.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV

I love this little dish wand because it makes doing the dishes much quicker and easier. Just fill it up with soap and you're ready to go. Highly recommend to everybody.
Mikaela M.
Mikaela M.

I've used this before and its definitely handy and convenient. The only thing i wonder is how clean the sponge part stays after a while? is there a way to change that?
Sam S.
Sam S.
Brainerd, MN

I was at my brothers house on Easter and he was using one of these. I thought to myself, why the heck did I not have one. Next day I ran out and got one. Life changer.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.

This dish wand not only makes doing dishes easier but it's easy to refill, easy to hold with wet hands , price is great and it gets in places I can't with a wash rag !
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart, IN

I like to keep this sponge around to help clean big pots and pans. I find it holds up better than most regular sponges and I don't have to get my hands dirty using it.
Chrissy A.
Chrissy A.
Bridgeport, WV

My fiancé really loves this. I enjoy it, but I feel like the sponge gets kind of smelly. I guess sitting it in the sun may help, I just don't feel like it's sanitary.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.

This dishwand has been a life saver for us. We keep in right next to the sink and use it to rinse off dishes before going in the dishwasher. Clean hands and no mess.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Orlando, FL

I love this product because it gets my dishes super clean but I never have to touch the dirty old sponge. I love that it is refillable and the sponge is replaceable
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now