Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Kathleen  G.
Kathleen G.

These work great the only thing I dislike about them is how often you have to replace the sponge and that soap does spill out at times
Amy M.
Amy M.
Brooktondale, NY

Great for doing dishes and really tough area to clean throughout your house. Inexpensive and can be found at almost any retail store.
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO

I recommend this or something similar. It is so nice having the soap already in the dishwand and makes washing dishes so much faster!
jayde A.
jayde A.
Boise, ID

Awesome cleaning brush. It makes doing dishes so easy and fast. Takes away a lot of the hassle. Definitely makes my day much easier.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Princeton, WV

This really makes washing dishes a breeze. I have a dishwasher but it's quicker to just wash as I go and this makes that so simple.
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

I used to do dishes with a washcloth until I got one of the wands! I feel it does way better work and can get all my dishes clean!
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Boston

convenient for thise days when you get a manicure. I just wished there was a way to be able to make it smaller once I out it away.
Hope T.
Hope T.
Duluth, MN

Makes getting the crusted on stuff off a lot easier. I also use the dawn platinum dish soap. Its extra strenght and works amazing
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Plymouth, Mi

This is the best for cleaning dishes fast without having to hand scrub! My hands no longer have to get wet while doing the dishes
Erin R.
Erin R.
Washington Island, WI

Life saver. I love this thing especially for cleaning glassware. The pads are easily replaced. Not too expensive in price either
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now