Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
South Fulton, TN

I love this product! It gets used on a regular basis and I also buy the refills. I would recommend to others.
lindsy D.
lindsy D.

I love these wands. I made sure I have them at all time. So convenient with scrubber and disposal all in one.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Manchester, NH

Dish wand is amazing, helps save those manicures. I purchased this at target, it was affordable and worth it.
Sherice W.
Sherice W.

I really like Dawn . Out of all the dishes detergents out it really takes away the grease on all the dishes.
Bria A.
Bria A.
New Preston Marble Dale, CT

Loved how simple it is. Easy fit in your hand, easy to use, easy to fill. Wish more soap came out at a time.
Ambra H.
Ambra H.
Horn Lake, MS

Dk but og iyd goox my parents use yhid ig idk or cate but ig itd grest and I'm gettimg tirrd of doing thid bd
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.

Love these when the dish detergent is not running back out. Good for people who don't like touching sponges
alecia l.
alecia l.

I don't like the sponge on this. It doesn't seem to last long but the handle with soap in it is very handy.
REBEKAH P.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA

Only giving a 4 because at first the sponge isn't very flexible but after a few times using it no issues.
Cathleen W.
Cathleen W.
Palm Bay, FL

Still my go to dish washing detergent! Plain and simple, fantastic product and great for the environment!

Join Now