Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Heidi R.
I bought this to try something different. The opening to fill with cleaner is a little small and hard to manipulAte. Also I'm not a fan of the sponge as I feel it needs to be changed more often than a brush.
danielle s.
Flint, MI
I love this product. I like that I can control how much soap I use and I also enjoy the fact that this is easy for my toddler to use when she wants to help so the dishes. I'll continue to purchase this item.
Alanna P.
this is a huge help when washing dishes by hand. The refillable wand holds the soap, while the sponge cleans. The sponge doesnt stay the greatest in tact over time, and for sanitary purposes i'd swap often.
Kim O.
Westminster, CA
I bought this and personally I do not like it I felt like It didn't scrub good and I had to grab my other scrubber to take off the food off pans. I saw no point in this product so no I would not buy it again
Emma R.
Provo, UT
this dishwasher wand is great and easy to use. it is awesome that it is refillable, and makes it super easy to just wash all your dishes right in front of you. great for college when you don't want to use the dishwasher, just make sure you switch out the sponge every once in a while
Denise N.
I liked the idea of the handle with the sponge at first but I don't like how I can't control how much soap goes through and what not. idea is good but I still like a regular sponge to use compared to this.
Bridget L.
I hate washing dishes with a sponge because it always leaves my hands feeling gross and smelly like wet food. I LOVE this tool because my hands never have to get wet and it can scrub off stubborn burnt on food.
Melissa W.
Austin, TX
I loooove this, we have one at my office so I don't have to shove my hand into any cups and Tupperware during dish duty! I've found it to be about $3 at my grocery store and would recommend it to others.
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
These are nice because you don't have to touch or get all the disgusting wet food all over your hands. They have quality sponges attached that are tough snd get the food of well and clean easily. They are very affordable and make the dishes a lot easier to do.
Michael G.
Tempe, AZ
The product works, however it's not the best way to go about washing dishes. If you don't like touching sponges and getting your hands too dirty then maybe this product is for you but it lacks in functionality and doesn't allow for the best torque or method of cleaning.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?