Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
shauri w.
Gets the job done! Hard bristles help get the gunk off the plate. I think it had a good value for what it was priced at. It smells just like any other dish soap. I got it at my local grocery store, and I would recommend!
Brooke W.
I'm a huge fan of Dawn cleaning products, but this didn't quite meet my expectations. I'm not sure if it's the shape of the sponge, but it can be hard to clean out water bottles (in my experience). Maybe I'm just using it for the wrong products.
Brittany P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
This thing is awesome! It makes doing dishes so often much more tolerable. I recommend this to anyone who has to wash their dishes constantly like I do. I was 100% satisfied with it and will continue to purchase them.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
These things are okay. I like that you don't have to use as much detergent, but it's really hard to get a good scrub without having too many suds. I also think it's virtually impossible to get into the corners of dishes.
Victoria B.
I bought this from Target. This wand does exactly as it says, the sponge on it doesn't seem to last very long, which could be a pro and con since you should change them often but sometimes you don't want to. I would purchase it again for quick little washes, but not for every day heavy duty using.
Rachel M.
This is one of my favorite things in my kitchen! It's easy to use and refill and it's perfect for washing something quickly. The sponge works great and the product is reasonably priced. I will definitely buy it again!
Angela S.
Depew, NY
This is great when you just have a few dishes to do up. I use it all the time I typically am cooking and eating by myself so I don't have a lot of dishes to clean up so this works great just a few minutes to wash them up and be done. This makes dishes so much easier with everything all in one.
Skylar B.
Slidell, LA
I recently began to use the product and I love it. It saves the mess when I can't get remaining food off the plate with just water. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who loves to cook in the kitchen.
Alexis A.
carbondale, IL
This is so handy when you are cleaning. You just fill it up and it keeps the soap coming! The downside is that you might be using more soap than you need with it because it comes from the handle. It's great for dishes though
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
I am not a big fan of these kind of soap dispensers. I prefer to squeeze it out on a sponge versus it already be in the sponge. I find that it can be too much or too little soap. I never really got the hang of it.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?