Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Addison, TX

Everyone needs a good dish wand/sponge but one with a handle is ideal. Filling it with soap gets you the perfect clean
The sponge seems to fall off the handle a lot. The sponge also had a hard time scrubbing off substance s from dishes.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Mission, TX

Really like this! makes washing dishes easier and faster. Pads are easy to replace and its affordable, great product!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Springfield, MO

I love these dish wands! You can easy refill them to use it to rinse or clean dishes without using up too much soap!
Christie  A.
Christie A.
Grand Bay, Al

I use this and fill half with vinegar half dawn and keep it in the shower to clean while in there! Does a great job!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Belleview, FL

I live this brush gets in them hard to reach cups replace every few months thow bleach in between to keep germs out
Carolyn N.
Carolyn N.
Frisco, Texas

I use this product to keep my sink clean. I have used it with dishes but I mostly use it to clean both of my sinks.
Ashlee V.
Ashlee V.

Good for getting inside mugs and cups! However the quality wasn't too good. Had to get a new one pretty quickly.
Anni N.
Anni N.
Vancouver, WA

I just bought this as a gag gift for my husband, I've never really used it but he has and he says it works great
K D.
K D.
Lancaster, TX

The head on this goes a long way. No need to keep looking for others that does have the job in half of the time.

Join Now