Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Eilish F.
Eilish F.

This gets the job done, with or without soap in the middle. I think I got this at Dollar General, but I don't remember. And it dries fast
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL

Loved the concept, but it's just not as useful as a regular sponge. It was hard to use on some bowls and glasses, it would not fit right.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.

I really like these dish wands because I do not have to use a cloth which seems so dirty all the time. The sponges I can replace easily.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Franklin, WI

I love this dishwand for my roommates that never clean their pans right away. Gives me clean dishes without having to touch gross food.
Kathleen  G.
Kathleen G.

These work great the only thing I dislike about them is how often you have to replace the sponge and that soap does spill out at times
Janine J.
Janine J.
Westerville, OH

Love the smell of this soap! Dawn has been proven to be the best dish soap around, and now these new scents make it even more amazing!
Renee B.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO

I recommend this or something similar. It is so nice having the soap already in the dishwand and makes washing dishes so much faster!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Brooktondale, NY

Great for doing dishes and really tough area to clean throughout your house. Inexpensive and can be found at almost any retail store.
jayde A.
jayde A.
Boise, ID

Awesome cleaning brush. It makes doing dishes so easy and fast. Takes away a lot of the hassle. Definitely makes my day much easier.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Princeton, WV

This really makes washing dishes a breeze. I have a dishwasher but it's quicker to just wash as I go and this makes that so simple.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now