Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #73 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to rep...I have had mine since about th... 3 Answers
Photo (1)
MacKenzie G.
MacKenzie G.
Mooresville , NC
These are great for washing my dishes when I hand wash them. They don't rust like the metal scrubbers do.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
Easy to use to clean dishes, and clean out the sink. It does seem to leak a bit when laying down in sink.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Hays, KS
I love these to scrub my dishes if they need it before putting them in the dishwasher, it works perfect
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Norton, VA
Perfect, works great. And no more touching nasty dishes! Dispenses good amount of soap and not wasteful
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Fayetteville , AR
I love my dawn power clean dishwand! So convenient for washing dishes and not making a mess with soap!
Becca P.
Becca P.
Marshall, MO
Love these durable brushes! Less of a mess nice easy push button! I don't have to get my hands dirty.
Debra R.
Debra R.
Marrero, LA
I have been using the same dish soap for years. It is not hard on my hands and gets the dishes clean.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Super great product. Used at a friends house and will never go back to using a regular sponge again!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Miami, Ok
These are nice to use when you only have a few things to wash and don't want to get your hands dirty
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Las Vegas, NV
Hate it! Complete mess, breaks easy. And the sponge falls apart too fast, doesn't scrub well enough.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?