Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Yeabsira A.
Yeabsira A.
Columbia

I have a weird thing about touching food left on plates when I'm washing the dishes, so this product is a must have. It gets the job done and I no longer need to wear gloves!
Bernaadette M.
Bernaadette M.
Deltona, FL

I use and have used Dawn soap for 33 years. I gets my pots and pans clean without too much effort. It scent is pleasant and works fantastic I would recommend this ti everyone
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

I would recommend this to everyone! It is super easy to hand wash large dishes without using a lot of water and soup. The only downside is that the soap leaks out sometimes.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Hampshire, il

Love dish wands to easily reuse and fill with soap to clean the direst of dirt dishes! Highly recommend to others who have kids or always cook rice, potatoes or grill meats.
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Hickory, NC

Leaving my hands in dishwater always breaks me out with eczema (the worst problem!) so this little dish wand is a lifesaver especially when I only have a few dishes to wash.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Montrose, GA

I am so glad I have found this product it is wonderful for when you don't have a lot to do and there's no need to run a sink full of water. It cleans very well and durable.
Madison N.
Madison N.

Love the dishwand! It makes it so easy to wash dishes and not have to dirty up a wash cloth each time. It dispenses plenty of soap to get the dishes clean and suds plenty.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Sawyer

Saves time around the kitchen. Very helpful I would recommend using. I use it when the dishwasher is full of dishes to help speed things up. Good for cleaning knifes also.
Sara H.
Sara H.

I haven't used this yet because my 11 yr old picked it out..He said it would make it easier for him to help..so far he since to like it and has used it for a few weeks now
Madeline W.
Madeline W.

The Dawn Power Dishwand is easy to use and makes washing dishes easy. It is quick and easy to refill but lasts a long time, it is nice to be able to change out the sponge.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now