Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these! They are so nice to use and it makes doing the dishes more comfortable. I usually buy mine at menards because they are half the price of anywhere else. Now that I have one of these I could never go back to using a rag.
Amanda D.
Hickory , KY
This little thing is so handy!! I love it! Now I'll be lost with out it!! Very convient! It holds enough dawn to do all the dishes during the day! I love it so much I've bought some for my family!! They like it as much as I do!
Brooke L.
This thing comes in handy. It holds the soap right in the brush so when you're trying to get dishes done you just push the button and it dispenses soap. Perfect for busy houses with lots of dishes! Highly recommend this product
Nikki M.
Beaumont, TX
This brush makes cleaning cups a breeze! It also helps with scrubbing some nasty dishes so I don't have to get my hands dirty. The only thing I didn't like about it was when it's not in use, it leaks and gets soap on the counter. I guess you could store it in something that keeps it upright?
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
This dish wand helps cut down on time with scrubbing and fits into hard to get spaces. I would recommend buying this and it's tough on pilots and pans so that helps with the scrubbing time as well. I like how its refillable.
shauri w.
Gets the job done! Hard bristles help get the gunk off the plate. I think it had a good value for what it was priced at. It smells just like any other dish soap. I got it at my local grocery store, and I would recommend!
Tiarra M.
Charleston , WV
This is something I believe everyone should have in their homes. You can get at your local grocery store. The value is very affordable. The pros is you don't have to reuse rags. You can fill this up and not waste soap.
Kaitlyn V.
Morehead City, NC
I first bought one of these for convenience when living in the dorms my freshman year of college. Now, 7 years later, this is still my go-to in the kitchen for my dishes. The dishwand dispenses just the right amount of Soap to get the job done, and it can easily be removed to sanitize in the dishwasher!
Erin V.
The fillable dish wand seemed like a convenient, great idea when I thought to buy it but actually using it is another story. The button is hard to push and doesn't seem like it wants to dispense any soap. Even when it does it gets stuck in the hole and the full amount of product doesn't want to come out.
Sara P.
Meraux, LA
I have absolutely no idea how I can do dishes without this again. I bought it at Walmart because I hate using nasty rags or sponges and this really takes the gross feeling out of doing the dishes and helps get them clean
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?