Add a Photo

By DAWN
#49 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Skyler N Christina B.
Skyler N Christina B.
Inverness

I use this with my post and pans. it gives the idea of a sponge so it help scrubs the dishet better. it works great on plates and hard to reach spots in glasses.
Zoie h.
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, Nj

this is actually really awesome! helps get dishes cleaner before we out then in the washer. and it's really to use and gets itself clean easily. i like it a lot.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Van Wert, OH

I love how easy this wand makes dishes! So easy, even my husband does the dishes:) it always gets the first off so easy and doesn't leave scratches on my dishes.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.

I absolutely hate touching used sponges so this is a great way to clean dishes without having to do so. Wish compartment holding detergent was a little larger.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.

I use at home as well in our office at work. It makes washing easier and is more conservent of the product.Sometimes it does leak if you leave it up side down.
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
Mineral Wells, WV

I think the dishwand is the most perfect way to clean your dishes!! Instead of using a regular sponge that gets old and dirty.. All you got to do is refill it
Amber M.
Amber M.

Really a fan! It keeps you clean and helps the dishes get clean too! Even without soap in the handle it still does the job and a great shape for most dishes!
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Simi Valley, CA

Great product. It's a really nice brush that's great for cleaning smaller things and getting into the edges of dishes all without getting your hand as wet.
Julia A.
Julia A.
Uniontown, OH

These are amazing! I love that I don't have to mess with having soapy hands and getting it all over my soap bottles and what not. It's super easy to use!
Tara W.
Tara W.
Mount Carmel

Love rhis handy scrub brush. It lathers so quickly without using a large amount of soap. Definitely a great product for removing dried on food as well.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?