Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.

I am not a fan of this item. It could be because I do not like sponges at all. I do not feel they are sanitary. Once you clean something you rinse it but I feel like it's still dirty.
Bethany P.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven, FL

Very handy to have if you're having to scrub something really quick or just quickly wash one dish because the soap is already in there! Only con is that the sponge falls apart easily
Taylor E.
Taylor E.

One of the most convenient tools I've used for washing dishes. Very handy to not have to fill the whole sink and get in the grimy water with the soap. Scrubs well and cleans quickly!
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
Wayland, MI

I like the concept but I don't know if it's just me but the sponges on these things fall apart so fast. I quit buying them because of that reason and just use regular scrub sponges.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Charleston, WV

This makes washing the dishes by hands so easy. I love it. I have tried other brands, but none do as well. The scrubbing capability on this is amazing. So worth the couple dollars!.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.

Great for cleaning plates and bowls but when it comes to cups its very difficult. The sponge doesn't last very long. The soap doesn't soak into the sponge as much as i would like.
Liz A.
Liz A.
Murray, KY

I am in love with my dishwand! It cleans off the hard to reach places or the incredibly dirty parts that a dishwasher may not get. Also it is easier to use this than a wash cloth.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Saint Marys, PA

I love these dish wands! They are so nice to reach into glasses to clean them and your hands don't get all gross from the soap. They make washing dishes much cleaner and quicker.
Shwie M.
Shwie M.
Warren, OH

Literally the ONLY dish soap I will use. I live the smell. I love how my hands are so soft and this doesn't break me out. I even use it as a foot soak when I do my own pedicures.
bella r.
bella r.
olympia, wa

These are amazing because you can put your dish soap right into the wand and get the perfect amount of soap onto whatever you are washing! The sponge part lasts for a long time
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now