Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN #72 in Dish Soap

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to rep...I have had mine since about th... 3 Answers
Photo (1)
lindsy D.
lindsy D.
I love these wands. I made sure I have them at all time. So convenient with scrubber and disposal all in one.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
South Fulton, TN
I love this product! It gets used on a regular basis and I also buy the refills. I would recommend to others.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Manchester, NH
Dish wand is amazing, helps save those manicures. I purchased this at target, it was affordable and worth it.
Ambra H.
Ambra H.
Horn Lake, MS
Dk but og iyd goox my parents use yhid ig idk or cate but ig itd grest and I'm gettimg tirrd of doing thid bd
Bria A.
Bria A.
New Preston Marble Dale, CT
Loved how simple it is. Easy fit in your hand, easy to use, easy to fill. Wish more soap came out at a time.
Sherice W.
Sherice W.
I really like Dawn . Out of all the dishes detergents out it really takes away the grease on all the dishes.
alecia l.
alecia l.
I don't like the sponge on this. It doesn't seem to last long but the handle with soap in it is very handy.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Love these when the dish detergent is not running back out. Good for people who don't like touching sponges
Kate S.
Kate S.
Hopkinton, MA
I love how mess free this is. I hate getting my hands soggy as I clean the dishes and this prevents that.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
Easy to use to clean dishes, and clean out the sink. It does seem to leak a bit when laying down in sink.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?