Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Chalena G.
Chalena G.

I use this every day to wash my dishes. Makes things so much quicker and doesn't feel like I've spent forever washing dishes.
Richard L.
Richard L.
Claremore, OK

The best wand I have found, doesn't leak soap or break after two weeks, very durable and reliable. It saves me so much money
Erin A.
Erin A.

I use this whenever I was dishes by hand. The replaceable sponge is great bc as soon as it gets dull you can use a new one!
Lynn P.
Lynn P.
Toms River, NJ

This wand makes cleaning up dinner miss so easy
Love that you load the soap into the handle
It helps control waste of soap!
Britni E.
Britni E.

My boyfriend SWEARS by this and I muct say it is very easy to fill and use...makes washing pans just a little bit simpler.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I love these! They get leftovers off of your dishes so fast and I'm obsessed with things that despense soap while cleaning
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.

This was ok the sponge isn't as flexible to get in the corner of my pans if that makes sense. It was ok for the most part.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Full able dish wands/brushes are one of the best inventions ever! I rarely fill a sink with water! I just use this brush!
Tyra D.
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL

So convenient! Makes cleaning super easy...I wish I would've previously known about this. Cleaning is so efficient now!
Weslie H.
Weslie H.
Pangburn, AR

Great product!! Use all the time to rinse the dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher. Definitely recommend!!!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now