Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Rachael S.
Rachael S.

These are so awesome. I have been using these for years and they make doing dishes so easy and my hand don't get as gross which I appreciate.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this sponge! It gets into jars and bottles my hands cant get into. And I dont have to take the time to keep adding soap to the sponge!
Irene F.
Irene F.
Salem, MA

I use this for pots and pans and it works great. I like this better than a sponge on the pots and pans. It doesn't scratch the delicate pans
Ari A.
Ari A.
Phoenix, AZ

I hated it , the sponge doesn't even clean right , like on the hard to get spots. The soap doesn't come out, and if it does it's little bit.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Stuart, IA

Not having a dish washer and needing to keep those dishes cleaned by hand, having the handwand does wonders!! Its effective and works great.
Megan B.
Megan B.
U S A F Academy, CO

Very handy and works well! I haven't had any issues with is. Obviously like any sponge you have to let it dry out otherwise it'll get musty
Megan P.
Megan P.
San Antonio, TX

Love this. I don't like any sponge that could get food on my hands. this handle keeps the food away from my hands while cleaning my dishes.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Westerville, OH

I love these for doing dishes it makes things so much easier. Its also very well priced and well worth the money. I would highly recommend!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Fort Wayne, IN

I love not having to constantly add more soap that might just get wasted in the water. Does a good job at scubbing plates, pots, and pans.
Xenia B.
Xenia B.
Hallandle Bch, FL

Loved the concept, but it's just not as useful as a regular sponge. It was hard to use on some bowls and glasses, it would not fit right.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now