Add a Photo

By DAWN
#50 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Photo (1)
Leyna J.
Leyna J.
Woodstock, GA

Best thing ever to wash greasy pans and stuff with out having to handle it. Very easy to switch out and always use it with Dawn for best results :)
Jaclyn L.
Jaclyn L.
McGuire AFB, New Jersey

Works great for a quick wash of a dish without getting your hands all gross from scrubbing. Only problem is that the sponge doesn't last very long.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM

This was a cool product i liked it it was good priced and got it at a local grocery store. I tried it out and was surprised by how sturdy it was
Dreama S.
Dreama S.
Elmendorf Afb, AK

I keep one of these in each of my bathtubs. Fill them with cleaner & you can scrub your bathtub down while you're in there for no fuss cleaning
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Griffithsville, WV

I truly like this product--it keeps my hands free from gettinf into too much water--it is effective on clean and easy to store--very affordable
Audra H.
Audra H.

This product works very well for me but I do think the replacement heads are a little bit pricey! I purchase this product from HEB most often.
Evelina R.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN

I love this thing! At my boyfriends house there's no dishwasher so all the dishes have to be hand washed and this makes things so much easier!
Kazelyn B.
Kazelyn B.
Belington, WV

This thing is wonderful! It makes cleaning dishes by hand a breeze. It's easily refillable with soap and the disposable head is a major bonus.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Fayetteville, NC

I love this sponge! It gets into jars and bottles my hands cant get into. And I dont have to take the time to keep adding soap to the sponge!
Rachael S.
Rachael S.

These are so awesome. I have been using these for years and they make doing dishes so easy and my hand don't get as gross which I appreciate.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now