Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Satin R.
Penn Run, PA
As a mom of 5 kids, I am always on the lookout for ways of involving my children in the daily tasks of caring for a household. The Dawn fillable dishwand enables even my youngest children to help to wash dishes effectively without the huge mess of overflowing sinks, splashing water, wasted dish soap, and soaked clothing.
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these! They are so nice to use and it makes doing the dishes more comfortable. I usually buy mine at menards because they are half the price of anywhere else. Now that I have one of these I could never go back to using a rag.
Moriah C.
I use these for almost all my dishwashing! I love the texture of the sponge as well as how much soap the handle and sponge can hold. I buy mine from Walmart! Only thing I don't love is how often you seem to have to switch out the sponge cartridges
Kristin C.
Gower, MO
I love using this! It is so much easier than a gross rag. It is easy to fill back up and it doesn't waste soap. It was really effective and the sponges last a few months so we don't waste money for new rags. You can buy it any place selling cleaning supplies like Dollar General or Walmart. I am definitely buying it again!
Brooke L.
This thing comes in handy. It holds the soap right in the brush so when you're trying to get dishes done you just push the button and it dispenses soap. Perfect for busy houses with lots of dishes! Highly recommend this product
Amanda D.
Hickory , KY
This little thing is so handy!! I love it! Now I'll be lost with out it!! Very convient! It holds enough dawn to do all the dishes during the day! I love it so much I've bought some for my family!! They like it as much as I do!
Nikki M.
Beaumont, TX
This brush makes cleaning cups a breeze! It also helps with scrubbing some nasty dishes so I don't have to get my hands dirty. The only thing I didn't like about it was when it's not in use, it leaks and gets soap on the counter. I guess you could store it in something that keeps it upright?
Jodie A.
Kings Mtn, NC
This dish wand helps cut down on time with scrubbing and fits into hard to get spaces. I would recommend buying this and it's tough on pilots and pans so that helps with the scrubbing time as well. I like how its refillable.
Erin V.
The fillable dish wand seemed like a convenient, great idea when I thought to buy it but actually using it is another story. The button is hard to push and doesn't seem like it wants to dispense any soap. Even when it does it gets stuck in the hole and the full amount of product doesn't want to come out.
Rachael C.
Paola, KS
With regular dawn dish soap this works for everything. I need it for my husband and the grease he drags home down to scrubbing our bathtub. This tool helps with it all. Even the kids can clean their own dishes with ease.
Sarah J.
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?