Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Alexandria W.
Alexandria W.
Sierra Vista, AZ

I like this product because with the Dawn soap it makes it easier for the stains and food to come off the pots and pans so while using this scrub brush it's like the dawn is doing all the work for you
Kylie T.
Kylie T.

I love this product. It was very useful and a good value. It is easy to use and has a nice scent to it. It makes doing the dishes much easier and is very effective. I would purchase this item again.
Madi N.
Madi N.

Works great for scrubbing and definitely dispenses soap, but it's not great at actually stopping the soap in the handle from leaking out. I won't throw it away, but I won't buy another one probably.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI

These wands are a great concept, however the sponge part is so unsanitary. After one spaghetti dinner, that sponge gets way too dirty and full of red pasta sauce. It's just not a realistic concept
Casey C.
Casey C.
White Post, VA

I don't bother refilling it, since that part doesn't seem that effective. But I love that it keeps my hands off the sponge and dirty dishes. Take care of the wands since they can get a bit scummy.
Faith B.
Faith B.

Highly recommend for washing dishes! Easy to refill and lasts for months! Easy to wash and clean after you are finished with dishes. I got mine at target for cheap. Definitely going to buy again.
Shanna G.
Shanna G.

I love orange scented anything and this stuff smells great. you get a lot of product and a little goes a long way. This gets my dishes clean and really gets the grease and stuck on food right off.
Lori T.
Lori T.
Pulaski, VA

This is a really good idea, however the mechanics behind it just don't work . It leaks dish soap all around the handle versus where it should come out at on the sponge. Lots of dish soap wasted.
Hollie G.
Hollie G.
Altus, OK

I love these Dishwands! You only have to fill the wand one time and it lasts for days. So instead of having to keep applying soap to your dishes, the wand does it for you. Love love love these!
Abigale O.
Abigale O.

Say goodbye to those gross scrub brushes that you have to replace every couple of weeks. This Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand has changed my dishwashing game and makes it quicker and easier!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now