Add a Photo

By DAWN
#68 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
Arlington, TN

I love these! They get leftovers off of your dishes so fast and I'm obsessed with things that despense soap while cleaning
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
La Puente, CA

This product is very handy, the only thing is that it only washes plates and easy to reach areas. Its not for cups y'all.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

Full able dish wands/brushes are one of the best inventions ever! I rarely fill a sink with water! I just use this brush!
Tyra D.
Tyra D.
Homestead, FL

So convenient! Makes cleaning super easy...I wish I would've previously known about this. Cleaning is so efficient now!
Harjot A.
Harjot A.

This is a great product because I don't have to constantly have dish soap with me because the wand caries it! Love it.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Niles, MI

We always use Dawn dish soap we don't buy any other. My husband loves to use the wand instead of a dish rag or sponge.
Maddie H.
Maddie H.
Addison, TX

Everyone needs a good dish wand/sponge but one with a handle is ideal. Filling it with soap gets you the perfect clean
The sponge seems to fall off the handle a lot. The sponge also had a hard time scrubbing off substance s from dishes.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Mission, TX

Really like this! makes washing dishes easier and faster. Pads are easy to replace and its affordable, great product!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Springfield, MO

I love these dish wands! You can easy refill them to use it to rinse or clean dishes without using up too much soap!

Join Now