Dawn Power Clean Fillable Dishwand uploaded by Peyton H.

BY DAWN

Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces. see more...

• How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?3 Answers
Amy B.
Colorado Springs, CO
I use these to clean my bathtub with. They work very well and really help to get the job done quickly. Being able to fill it with the cleaner that you like is a plus as well. The handle design allows for more pressure without a lot of work.
Casey M.
Easley, SC
One thing I love is anything that makes my life more convenient. I absolutely hate having to take care of dish cloths and then add so whenever I need it. With this brush I can just refill the soap as needed which is maybe like every couple of weeks. Plus this gets off built up or dried food a lot better than just your average dishcloth.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I actually use this in my shower- I fill it with dawn and white vinegar and use it to rub down the shower after use. It's easy and works well to keep the shower looking nice inbetween cleanings. A little expensive I feel but it's held up well
Megan W.
I love these little things. They are so easy to use and the soap comes out of it. How cool! It does however worry me some about the bacteria that builds up because you can't really rinse it good because soap keeps coming out. Overall I like these.
Samantha R.
Tustin, CA
Dawn dishwashing soap is great to have around the different scents are also amazing. This product does what it's supposed to do it leaves your dishes clean. A bonus is that it also leaves your hand very soft sfter using this sosp to wash dishes which is so convenient. I would recommend this product to people I'm familiar with.
Kelsey T.
I love using these for the dishes I need to handwash. They do a great job of scrubbing off baked on food. The only downside is if the wand isn't completely full of soap it takes a little while to get the soap to come out of the brush.
Christine P.
Renton, WA
I don't know about you, but when I am cleaning my dishes and it's all gross and grimy the last thing I want to do is touch the slime with my bare hands. This tool is a lifesaver and makes doing the dishes fun! I would definitely buy again!
Satin R.
Penn Run, PA
As a mom of 5 kids, I am always on the lookout for ways of involving my children in the daily tasks of caring for a household. The Dawn fillable dishwand enables even my youngest children to help to wash dishes effectively without the huge mess of overflowing sinks, splashing water, wasted dish soap, and soaked clothing.
Kristin C.
Gower, MO
I love using this! It is so much easier than a gross rag. It is easy to fill back up and it doesn't waste soap. It was really effective and the sponges last a few months so we don't waste money for new rags. You can buy it any place selling cleaning supplies like Dollar General or Walmart. I am definitely buying it again!
Sydnee T.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love these! They are so nice to use and it makes doing the dishes more comfortable. I usually buy mine at menards because they are half the price of anywhere else. Now that I have one of these I could never go back to using a rag.
Sarah J.
Thomaston
How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?