Add a Photo

By DAWN
#57 in Dish Soap
Dawn® Power Clean™ Fillable Dishwand.
Made with Super-Fabric® brand.
Starts clean, stays clean!
Food doesn't stick.
Non-abrasive.
Starts for non-stick surfaces.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Reddick, IL

Most practical and easy to use dish washing tool! Hate using sponges (messy, tear easily, smell, and just a hassle to use). Picked up one of these, and dishwashing hasnt been more simple.
mariah G.
mariah G.

This is a staple for our dishwashing routine. We have pots and pans that need to be handwashed to remain scratch free and this totally delivers on the cleanliness aspect and scratch free!
Gina C.
Gina C.

I like this product because I don't have to touch the disgusting stuff of washing dishes. It's much more sanitary. But after a little while of using it it turns really moldy and useable.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Deltona, FL

These dawn dishwands are so handy! I love having one for my not so tough dishes ...only con is that it rips easily with heavily soiled pans. Other than that I would definitely recommend!
Ginny D.
Ginny D.
San Marcos, TX

These sponges are so convenient! They make hand washing dishes super easy since the soap goes inside the handle. I don't know how people could hand wash dishes without one of these guys.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Marlton, Nj

This worked well however it's not for me. I just didn't enjoy using it. I prefer other methods of dishwashing better however if this is what you're looking for you'll probably like it.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Grand Rapids, OH

This makes washing dishes so easy, especially if a person HATES doing this dishes. This tool makes it easy for someone to do the dishes without risking touching the gross food residue.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Centerton, AR

This is the only tool I can use to motivate my husband to do the dishes. If you, too, struggle to get people to help do the dishes, invest in this. It's so easy it's almost motivating.
Martine K.
Martine K.
Huntington Beach, CA

This is a pretty neat product however I will not repurchase. Although it worked fine, I would just rather use a regular sponge and squirt some dish soap on it, the old traditional way.
Anca D.
Anca D.
Belleair Blf, FL

I used to use this stuff but the sponge gets pretty nasty and worn down fast. It also wastes a lot of dishwashing liquid. You're better off using a regular sponge to clean your dishes.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Thomaston

How often do you find you need to replace the sponge?

Join Now